[PP-F1] Three is the Strongest <Itzal and Sey>

When Velnia heard him think about charging her for each meal she gave him a look that, Itzal at least could tell was:  "I am very disappointed in you."  She then jumped into his arms and rolled till he was holding her back, her belly towards him with her hind legs in the air like a dogs and her wings folded.  She gave another look which Itzal could, again, translate.  He wasn't sure if Sey could though, especially since he didn't have a familiar himself.  "I'm cute.  You feed me.  It's either that deal or nothin."  Then she gave him a large steak and she took it and began to eat it, seeming to like his answer.  Itzal shook his head at the silly dragon.  "You'd make a fortune if you did.  And if she let you charge her.  And yeah, it's good to take a break after fighting a group or two.  We'll fight another group in a moment."  Itzal gave out a soft sigh as he leaned against a tree.  They made decent progress but it wasn't enough of course.  They needed to get better at this and gather col for the guild.  That hall wouldn't buy itself after all.

summary

Itzal receives 13,200 col, 6 MAT, and 1 SP

Sey receives 13,200 col, 2 MAT, Hecta's bliss (once approved), and 1 SP