[PP-F1] Three is the Strongest <Itzal and Sey>

Velnia was now fully trained and ready to take on monsters with Itzal.  She and her had already gone out to fight together but now they were going to fight alongside Sey.  They were on the first floor, extremely familiar to Itzal.  He had now memorized every section of this map, save for the dungeons that seemed exclusive to very specific players for unknown reasons.  However that wasn't really a worry for Itzal.  He could do dungeons with his friends on higher floors and reap better rewards.  Especially with Itzal's gear.  Speaking of which, he and Sey needed to come up with a strategy for when they fought.  Itzal knew which targets to take on too:  The freaking lizard humanoids who have not only become more active, but also been learning.  The last time he fought them, three of them had a sword and the fourth had a sword and shield, who worked as the group's tank.  It was a terrible tank but the point was that they were learning how to counter his tactics, which meant he'd have to adjust his own tactics.  He kept his eyes out for Sey with Velnia on his shoulder.

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

The first floor was the best for col gathering, so it was best that they chose it. It was mainly due to how low of a damage infliction that the monsters had on it. Their best bet would be to take on four enemies at a time in order to take advantage of the area attacks and sweeping of their loot. Sey was going to suggest that to the Paladin scout today as they would be sweeping up some Col, this time with a good amount of damage. This was going to be a good time since Itzal could easily scout and open chest as well as battle. Sey did the latter of the two for right now, but he did have a good amount of damage mitigation. "Yo Itzal! I'm here, you ready?" The snow-haired player would ask with the spear in his hand, his armor equipped ever since Teion gave it to him, and the Memorilia pocket watch her got long ago, about the same time as he had the spear. The memories were bliss, the the col on this floor were even better.

Itzal saw Sey approach and he nodded with a smile.  Velnia flew over to Sey and around him three times with excitement before landing on his shoulder and licking him twice on the cheek.  Itzal chuckled.  She really did like having other players around he thought.  "Alright then, let's get started.  The mobs we're targeting are over in that clearing.  Let me get my gear equipped real quick."  Itzal pulled open his menu and equipped Niger Natio, his black armor that covered him head to toe, his face hooded and lower features masked, making not even his eyes visible with the shadow over them.  He drew Ascendant's Rosario and equipped Beauty Incarnated.  "When their health becomes low enough where I can kill them in one shot, don't attack them.  I'll switch my ring so we can get more col and then I can finish them off.  I'll also need to switch to my Twilight Cloak as well."  He turned to Sey.  "So how do you want to do this?  The targets are lizard humanoids and there will be four of them.  Most likely at least one will have a shield.  What strategy do you want to use for attack.  Oh, and Velnia can fight.  She's maxed out actually so you tell her to do it and she'll do it."  With that Velnia grinned, gliding over to a branch where she switched to combat mode, her spikes and horns emitting electricity, as well as teeth.

@Sey

The adorable little drop down at him before showing him affection that a usual pet was able to. He'd chuckle a bit seeing how he was a little ticklish. But when the gametime plan was being discussed, he would gently wrap his arms around the purple familiar while thinking of how they could execute some form of battleplan. "Ill weaken them with my area attacks, and the one with the shield should not be too hard to pierce through for you, so focus solely on that in the meantime. Once that is done, I will make sure all four of them are weakened enough. In the meantime, stay back and prepare to unleash some form of area attack. Ill stall long enough for you to do so. I have the mitigation, so I am the one who needs to build the hate, which is why I tell you to just take down the shield and wait for the right moment to strike so that the loot for all of them is really heavy." And with that, he would release the dragon to let her fly freely once again.

Itzal listened to Sey and nodded.  "Alright then.  I'll get the lizard with the shield to drop his defense and you hit them all to gain the hate.  After that we simply work together to reduce their health to nothing.  Here's how I suggest we do that part:  After I knock aside his defense I'm going to break through them, forcing a clearing.  Then you run through it, striking all targets.  When you arrive on the other side, I'll pull the same maneuver from a different angle, to keep them guessing.  It's possible that they will figure out our pattern and scatter, making it impossible to hit them all at once.  If that happens, just try getting their attention while Velnia lures them back to the center."  With that the plan was set and Itzal charged through the bushes.  The lizard men were in a formation and one of them had a circular shield that covered it's entire arm.  Itzal slid under the shield and punched it's nuts, leaping to his feet and shoving through the other three.  The result was that the defender collapsed to the ground in pain and the others lost their balance.  Velnia flew over, smacking one of them with her tail.

Mob info:  4 Lizard men  <>  500 health  <>  10 dmg each

@Sey

"Sounds like a good plan to me, but if it all goes down, we might have to take them down one at a time. I highly doubt it would happen, but this is a "Just in case" sort of thing." Now the time to build hate was now, as long as Itzal did not hit them with a massive critical blow, he should be able to take them on while they were striking at him. Though... As he would rush through them with his Area attack, they lashed their tails in response all at once, making him stumble massively when he reached the other side of them awkwardly. He still struck through them all, but his health bar clearly took a hit in the process. At the end though, the plan still seemed to be going on without any interruption in the process, putting them down to Itzal, who needed to take care of the shield of one of the enemies. Hopefully that can be done quickly enough, so that he was given a chance to strike through them again.

ID: 74824
BD: 8
Sword Art: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.
Dmg: 12 x 7 = 84

MD: 10
Dmg: 30 * 4 - 57 MIT - 20 BH = 43 Dmg to Sey

Sey: 597/640 l 12 Dmg l 3 ACC l 57 Mit l 51 Energy

Itzal: ???/???

Lizard Man 1: 416/500
Lizard Man 2: 416/500
Lizard Man 3: 416/500
Lizard Man 4: 416/500

@Itzal

Edited by Sey

Ital watched Sey rush through and deal nearly one hundred damage.  He grinned as it seemed Sey was doing rather well with his balance build.  When he was finished the monsters tried to regroup and Itzal knew he needed to break them up again.  He rushed at the group and charged his sword art, Velnia swooping in beside him.  Instead of sliding under the lizard man, he jumped up and off of the shield, releasing the sword art upon the four of them from above, each of his strikes quickly followed by Velnia who flew through them, striking with her tail or teeth.  The lizard men were furious with Itzal but he wasn't their target.  They were furious at the silver player who took advantage of their openness.  Even though they managed to hit him back the player had seemed unfazed they noticed.  Itzal narrowed his hidden eyes as they might change tactics.  The two players needed to watch them.

ID#  74862  BD:  6  CD:  1  MD:  6

Itzal:  980/980  <>  80/98

@Sey:  597/640  <>  51/64

Lizard Manx4:  308  <12x9=108 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

Now was his chance! The shield had been damaged and he was free to rip through them with his area attack again. It took a little bit more effort than he though to hit them admittedly, but it was all working for the better of them. If he was given a chance to rest by the end of the fight before they continued, the both of them could make a huge profit off of this. The best part of this was how Sey was actually having use. Thanks to his upgrades that he got from the skills he bought with the skill points, recently, his use has been growing more and more. It was eventually going to get to the highest point in which he could help anyone out with any problems. By this point, he probably could have a whole build mastered, but that would have made the adventure less fun. When he stuck through them again, he sent them from the green zone to the yellow zone on their health, showing that they are increasingly growing weaker.

ID: 74938

BD: 6
Sword Art: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

MD: 6
Dmg: 10 * 4 - 57 MIT - 20 BH = 0 Dmg to Sey

Sey: 597/640 l 12 Dmg l 3 ACC l 57 Mit l 38 Energy l 2 Hate

Itzal: 980/980 l 1 Hate

Lizard Man 1: 224/500
Lizard Man 2: 224/500
Lizard Man 3: 224/500
Lizard Man 4: 224/500

@Itzal

Edited by Sey

Itzal watched as Sey rushed in yet again, bringing their health down to nearly halfway.  If this kept up, they might be able to just move right onto the next group of monsters.  He charged forward behind Sey, Velnia behind him ready to strike the monsters.  They saw the two approach and the lizards leaped away, so that they were each too far away for Itzal to hit them.  Itzal's brow furrowed and gave Velnia a whistle.  She nodded and flew along the edge of the clearing, shooting small bolts of literal lightning at the lizards, who each leaped back when struck at.  They were a bit singed when they were hit, and Itzal dealt the real damage when he released shadow explosion, striking them all one by one as they leaped back.  When the third leaped back at him he jumped off of the lizard while striking him and landed beside Sey.  "Now that their disorganized, the shieldman shouldn't be a problem."

ID#  75168  BD:  6  CD:  12  MD:  2

Itzal:  980/980  <>  63/98

@Sey:  597/640  <>  38/64

Lizard Manx4:  116  <12x9=108 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

“Sweet! I’ll rush them all!” He would reply in turn to the announcement made by the scout hybrid as he would raise his assault spear once again, looking to go for the same area attack he had been using this whole battle. It all came down to this blow, in which Itzal would then deliver the final blow to the enemy. They should have the odds in their favor thanks to how much the drops favored the scout for obvious reasons. Though he wondered what would happen if they ended up hitting the jackpot with all four of the monsters at once. If that were done, they could really profit from it well considering how long it took to take down these nasty foes, and that was not just speaking in terms of col, but the loot in general. The thought brought a rush through him as he would swiftly swing the spear recklessly, but successfully as he knocked them to the red zone, near the point of empty health.

ID: 75252

BD: 2 + 3 ACC + 1 Concentration = 6
Sword Art: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

MD: 4

Sey: 617/640 l 12 Dmg l 3 ACC l 57 Mit l 25 Energy l 3 Hate l +20 BH

Itzal: 980/980 l 2 Hate

Lizard Man 1: 32/500
Lizard Man 2: 32/500
Lizard Man 3: 32/500
Lizard Man 4: 32/500

@Itzal

Edited by Sey

Itzal watched as Sey pulled off yet another successful attack.  When he did the four lizard men's health dropped into the red zone, their eyes flashing red as the last stage kicked in.  The four tried to surround Sey in hopes that they could overpower him.  He saw that whatever Sey was doing, he was doing it right.  The monsters continuously tried to get a hit on him but he was able to evade or block each and every one of their attacks.  Even the monster with the shield had abandoned his defensive item in attempts to take down the silver haired player.  Itzal nodded to Velnia to assist him.  "I'm switching to my looting gear Sey!  Hold them off just a little longer!  Velnia will help you out until then!"  He watched Velnia charge down and begin to bite and scratch the lizard men, giving small jolts of electricity to them as she did.  Itzal opened his battle menu and switched his armor from Niger Natio to his Twilight Cloak, and his accuracy ring to Skyreach.  By the time he was done, he would be able to finish them off.

Foregoing action:  switching gear ID#  75256  MD:  2  -3 evasion, +3 LD.  +3x col multiplier active

Itzal:  980/980  <>  64/98

@Sey:  597/640  <>  25/64

Lizard Manx4:  32/500

Edited by Itzal

Sweet! An opening! Sey could just cut right through one of them with basic damage and get away without harming them to the point of death. But the enemies seemed to have that possibility covered as they lashed out towards him successfully, resulting in some damage being taken from the impacts. However, his body could heal faster than they could damage, and he would end up back to his near perfect health state that he was in before. Mitigation truly was a useful skill after all. "All right! I'm holding them! Don't take too long!" One simple lash out with his spear would knock one of the enemies back away before they could continue their barrage. This opening allowed his to trot along swiftly as he would then begin the chase, but not running too far a distance since Ital still had to do his thing. This probably meant that he was going to have to run around in aimless circles.

ID: 75275

BD: 7
Dmg: 12

MD: 6
Dmg: 10 x 4 - 57 Mit - 20 BH = 0 Dmg

Sey: 617/640 l 12 Dmg l 3 ACC l 57 Mit l 25 Energy l 4 Hate l +20 BH

Lizard Man 1: 20/500
Lizard Man 2: 32/500

@Itzal

Edited by Sey

Itzal watched as Sey called out to him.  He nodded and charged into the fray now that his equipment was ready.  He leaped into the air and charged his sword art.  However the lizards spotted him at the last second and barely evaded his attack.  Itzal was able to keep his blade from hitting Sey and he kept the momentum going.  Instead of leaving it be, he charged forward, striking at one of the lizard men who tried to block the attack with it's own sword.  Meanwhile, Velnia was assisting Sey in any way she could to keep off the other three.  And she seemed very good at it, as well as creative.  Anytime one of the lizard men seemed to get near enough to strike him they got hit by three large nuts in quick succession, forcing them back, or just stunning them long enough for Sey to do it himself.  However before she started keeping them at bay they managed to get a hit on Sey.  Itzal wished he was able to take them all out, but they saw him coming.  He wouldn't let that happen again...

ID#  75297  BD:  4  CD:  9  LD:  8+3=11  MD:  7

Itzal:  980/980  <>  55/98  <failed Shadow Explosion>

@Sey:  613/640  <>  25/64  <10-57=1x4=4 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

Seems like the first attempt to get them was about as useful as they expected it to be at first. The scouts with an accuracy build were hard to find, but maybe if they had switch, then perhaps they could be an exception. Regardless, it seems like the lower gear has been equipped, but it was enough to get them some good items from whatever these enemies could provide. Provided Itzal was able to make the next strike, they could really make a profit. In the meantime, Sey would continue to run away from the hoard of monsters as they lashed at him, not too successfully getting him as they could only inflict a few points worth of damage at a time. As a unit, they were strong, but fortunately for the snow-haired player, he had the health and the mitigation to resist the pulls of the enemies. It would only be a matter of time before the scout then carried out his moves as well.

ID: 75299

BD: 3 + 3 ACC = 6
Dmg: 12

MD: 9
Dmg: 20 x 4 - 57 Mit - 20 BH = 3 Dmg

Sey: 614/640 l 12 Dmg l 3 ACC l 57 Mit l 25 Energy l 5 Hate l +20 BH

Lizard Man 2: 20/500

@Itzal

Edited by Sey

Itzal continued striking at the lizard man who continued to block and parry Itzal's blows.  However the lizard glanced at it's fellow members with a nod.  Itzal tried to see what they were doing but when he did the lizard took the chance to kick Itzal down and leap over him.  It charged Sey from behind and struck him.  The other three started using their swords to block the nuts from Velnia and before Sey could do anything the fourth lizard brought it's own sword in front of Sey and slammed it against him, holding the other end of the blade carefully with his other hand, therefore keeping Sey from using his limbs.  With that the other lizards charged and slashed at him as they ran by.  Before they could turn around and strike again, Itzal appeared out of nowhere and struck at them, therefore switching it so that Itzal was fending off three at once and Sey needed to worry about the one.

ID#  75300  BD:  1  CD:  8  LD:  17+3=20  MD:  7

Itzal:  980/980  <>  54/98

@Sey:  599/640  <>  25/64  <10-57=1x4=4 dmg>

Edited by Itzal

"Er... Itzal! They are getting nearer!" ust a friendly warning before he gets mauled by the lizards as they were getting closer. His energy was still at a decent point, but he felt it draining by the second as he took more steps. And it was not in the best condition either thanks to the energy bar that he currently had in the first place anyways. They did not seem to be in any better shape though, as they would stagger a little behind as their movements were sluggish and do not seem to have any effect, since they were unable to get the hit in. That was a lovely thing to know right now... But he would like to get loot as well. The temptation to murder them at this moment was strong. He even lashed his spear every now and then at one of them with a basic attack, but would then refrain as he would then be missing out on the good stuff that the games loots offered. That's not what he needed.

ID: 75299

BD: 9
Dmg: 13

MD: 5

Sey: 634/640 l 12 Dmg l 3 ACC l 57 Mit l 25 Energy l 5 Hate l +20 BH

Lizard Man 2: 20/500
Lizard Man 3: 19/500

@Itzal

Edited by Sey

Sey seemed to be having a little trouble.  The lizard man had him captive and had injured him, but it was almost over.  Itzal caught enough breath to shout, "Velnia!  Lightning shower!"  Velnia grinned and flew higher into the air, charging her electricity.  Itzal then activated <Disguise> changing into a Lizard man himself.  This action completely shocked all four of their enemies.  "Sey duck!!!"  He shouted, sounding much more snake like, trusting his friend to do as he said, he threw his sword at the lizard man keeping him captive.  The lizard's eyes widened as the blade went through it's head, still moving through the air as the weight and force of the throw and sword were enough to cut clean through the target and the blade stuck in the side of a tree.  Itzal ran after Sey and jumped at him, knocking him to the ground just as Velnia released her charged lightning, striking the last three lizard men and Itzal watched the static electrify the air above them.  With that Itzal tore his sword free and dealt the final blow, releasing Shadow Explosion on the three and ending them all.  Once it was over with, Itzal was himself again and saw the loot menu pop up.  He helped Sey up and Velnia landed on Itzal's shoulder and sneezed some smoke out.  He looked at the rewards.  Ok, so twenty six thousand split in two.  He sent thirteen thousand to Sey.  He saw that they also had a rare item on them too.  He decided to send that to Sey sense the Enhancements didn't effect him.

ID#  75313  BD:  5+1  CD:  2  LD:  17+8=25  MD:  7

Itzal:  980/980  <>  27/98

@Sey:  595/640  <>  25/64  <10-57=1x4=4 dmg>

Lizard Manx4:  0/500  <12x9=108>

Loot!  26,000 col (split:  Each player gains 13,000)  4 MAT (split:  each player gains 2)

Hecta's Bliss Pocket Watch given to Sey.  Skill rank item:  Search and Detect

Edited by Itzal

They struck the jackpot when the last strike had been performed. It took some time for sure, but it eventually happened. The HUD screen that popped up a few moments after just made it all the better. "Yoooo... This is insane..." Sey would explain as he opened up his inventory in order to see the total col. And there it was, placing his hands in his pockets, he would calmly smile from the huge profit that had just been made. It was insane how much better it was to rely on the game to get good col. Sey remembered how he was dedicated towards a scout build at first. And now he aimed for balance, though now he wondered if he could do that all by himself by now had he taken his previous choice of build. There was no time to dwell, he knew what he was getting himself into when he chose to juggle all tasks. He could be the most useful... If he was able to get the needed skill points. And he also had to think out his moves carefully as well, that was crucial in this. One reckless move can shatter the build. "This is more than the original amount of col I had before the hunt..."

Itzal listened to Sey's comment and nodded.  "That's because the col is multiplied by the monster's health.  Because you can only handle so much at your level the monster's health is much lower.  Technically the next group could have more health and, while it would take a bit longer to take down, they would reap more col.  Each of those we just fought had five hundred health.  Five hundred times four is two thousand.  Then there's a col multiplier that multiplies that two thousand by a certain number.  This ring of mine increases that multiplier by three.  Therefore, lots of col...  If you have a good LD percentage.  It's all about percentage."  He sighed as he sat down.  Velnia landed between the two, her lightning dying down.  She made her way over to Sey with a suspicious look on her face.  Itzal chuckled.  "She wonders if you have food, seeing as how your a cook.  That dragon could eat the moon and still be hungry...  I just don't get it."  Itzal scanned the area and spotted four nearby apples that had fallen during the fight and inserted them into his inventory.

ID#  75598  LD:  12+8=20

+4 MAT

6 MAT total

1/3 energy regained

@Sey

Edited by Itzal

"Makes me wonder how prosperous I would be if I actually charged her for the meals." He explained as he would then open up his shop inventory, where many of the vanity items he made would be located. The best he had was a regular steak, that might as well hold the little dragon for now. Plucking the item from the inventory, he would then toss it over to the purple familiar before then looking over to Itzal. "Its best to just rest for a little bit before we continue on. My energy as of right now is really lacking." Well, maybe that was a bit of a stretch, but he was definitely not able to repeat what had just happened back then to right now. It was impossible to think that he could take on another group of boars the way that they just did back then right now. Maybe about two would work, but just barely. It was a better idea to just wait before continuing on. And so he would then begin to rest for the moment.