[PP-F2] Nihil of the Momarch <Itzal and Vale> <<Long live the Queen>> <Completed>

Itzal had nearly scouted every area of this floor by now.  Whenever he had spare time he would go to the lowest unfinished floor and scout some more, eager to see every inch of Aincrad.  The monsters were nothing now that he reached his level but still he evaded them so that he could scout in peace.  As he leaped from tree branch to tree branch, Velnia flew in between the trees, or glided rather.  His purple dragon kept an eye out for materials they could snag along the way, while he did so himself.  Reveal was activated, helping him see past obstacles that would block his view from such materials, and detect to make sure nobody snuck up on him, or to spot a player if he crossed them.  He was wearing his twilight cloak (description of outfits in journal) with his sword hanging from his back.  He was thinking about what he would do with Kasier.  Their relationship was really flourishing and he really enjoyed his time with her, even though they'd been too busy to do much together recently.  It didn't bother him.  He knew Kasier had things she needed to get done.  Then of course there was the guild affairs.  As he ran he decided to take a break and started to slow down, soon stopping on a large branch.  Velnia noticed this and knew that food would be involved.  Licking her lips she flew up to him as Itzal pulled out of his inventory, rice and chicken.  He handed one to Velnia, placing it before him before beginning to eat himself.

@Vale

Edited by Itzal

Vale hadn't taken too long to stroll through the teleportation gate to find her way onto the second floor. She was already entrenched with the idea of seeing every aspect this game had to offer. And one of the more intriguing ones was getting to see the vast differences between all the floors. She already noticed immediately the theme of the second floor, "A forest, that could pose troublesome at times. I hope running stamina translates from the real world to here. I don't see many people being able to keep up with me step for step." She muttered to herself as she began to stroll out into the wilderness from the town entrance.

Her scarf moved ever so slightly in the breeze, her black skin sleeveless tight attire made it pretty easy to walk and run without any hinderance. Vale often readjusted the arm wraps that she was wearing. Every now and again she would begin to feel them loosening, "It would be pretty beneficial to get legitamate arm wraps to fight with. This cloth would not hold up well if I were to get in a small scrap." She monologued. The dark skinned girl kept her attention up at all times, she was constantly looking up, behind, to her sides, and around while she sauntered down the winding pathway.

She couldn't help but admire how the tree's grew around. It wasn't too long before Vale realized that this floor wasn't just forests as she came up to an edge of the mountainside the primary town resided on, "Oh... This is a mountainous region as well. I definitely wasn't expecting that." She placed her hand on her hip and the other upon her chin as she thought about how much different this world truly was to the town of Osaka where she originated from.

Itzal and Velnia chatted for a bit while they ate.  While Velnia couldn't actually speak, Itzal was able to communicate with her by observing the different looks she gave, as well as listening to how she growled, or other sounds she made.  It took a bit but their bond had grown strong.  Soon they had finished and Itzal stood up.  He was about to leap to the next branch when his detection mod revealed to him a player from behind.  He looked behind and saw a player running through the trees.  She looked like she was having a daily jog.  He watched her run off before looking at Velnia curiously.  "Looks like she's heading the same way we're going.  Might as well join her?"  Velnia nodded and went ahead and dove down.  Itzal leaped to one of the lower branches, not stopping as he pushed off from that, using it only to cut his fall in half and thus jumping a second time, landing on the ground and rolled to reduce all fall damage to nothing.  During the roll he pushed with his legs to get him on his feet swiftly and began to try catching up with Velnia, who was pretty much between the two players. 

Velnia flew faster in order to catch up to the girl and when she did she turned her head to look at the girl and cocked her head with curiosity.  If the player didn't shy away from Velnia as she glided closer to her, she would reach out her neck and lick the girl on the face.  If the player sped up faster so would Velnia.  Rather easily actually.  The purple dragon was unmatched in speed...  So far at least.  If she came to a stop then Velnia would proceed to do her little 'greeting'.  She'd stare into the player's eyes with her own red eyes for a while.  If she liked the girl she'd land on her and crawl all over her body with lightning speed before landing on her shoulder and licking her on the cheek and nuzzle her head against the girl.  Itzal, who jogged every day to stay in shape, would be able to slowly catch up to the woman over time.  If she decided to stop he'd slow down to a stop as well.  If she did he would nod with a friendly smile.  "You were running in the same direction I was so I wanted to see if you'd like to run together.  Company is always fun to have, save for a few people.  Plus, Velnia seems to like you."

@Vale I'm about to lose internet so I'll post when I get home xD  Not sure when that is. 

Vale took to jogging after she felt content with looking at the absolutely stunning view that resided on the top of that mountain. This world didn't seem to cause her any fear like most would, she seemed to be more excited about this world with each little nuance she came across. And so far the scenary was absolutely unmatched in it's entirety. A decent distance in her jog she heard a sound she honestly wasn't hoping to hear, the sound of something in the tree's. She knew she was fast enough to stay out of harms way for the most part, and she put the thought of something catching her completely out of her head.

Her velvet eyes became surprised when the idea of something catching up to her actually came to fruition. She stared a small little purple dragon in the eyes, a natural instinct would be to run, but for whatever reason she wasn't getting a feeling of hostility from the little dragon. Instead of running, the dark skinned girl decided to stand her ground and investigate what this little thing wanted. The little dragon reached out it's neck and licked Vale in the face, the girl giggled, "Oh aren't you just a treasure."  Vale reached her hand out to gentally pet the creature should it allow it. Hoping to get on it's good side. It wasn't too long after that she heard a male voice.

She turned expecting to see a taller man, much to her surprise she had to aim her gaze in a downward angle to get a good view of the man. It was at that moment that the Dragon began circling around her entire body at speeds she was even having a hard time keeping up with. This speed was shocking to say the least due to her fighting history, she normally could keep up with some muscle twitches and quick jerk movements, but she actually wasn't able to keep up with the little guy. After the man finished speaking, Vale retorted, "So a random stranger just wants to join a wayward girl in the middle of the wilderness?" Her sass could be easily evident as she placed her arms under her bosom to make a resting place for the dragon, "Ontop of that, he won't even start by sharing his name?" He followed up quickly to try and itch under the man's skin, her grin would be seen for miles. Her pearly whites easily noticable due to the contrast in the color of her skin.

Velnia was obviously happy that the girl started to pet her.  Her eyes closed with satisfaction when the girl did so even.  When the girl spoke to Itzal he managed to get a little bit of her sass, but honestly not much.  It was enough to make him wonder if she was joking or serious though.  He thought about the question seriously regardless.  "I suppose that's one way to put it.  I just figured that since we were both heading in the same direction that we could go together.  Also my name is Itzal, and her name is Velnia.  Nice to meet you."  He smiled to her and offered a handshake if she wanted it.  If not that was fine.  He didn't expect everyone to like that sort of thing.  Especially shy people.  He noticed that she had very white teeth but that was just a fact he stored in his mind.  He noticed her purple hair and Velnia seemed to notice too, batting her claw at a thick strand that was near her.

Itzal wondered why this player was out and about.  At this point players could have any reason, from grinding and gathering, questing and raiding, to searching and socializing, exploring or the unfortunate, but very real, suicide.  While Itzal enjoyed doing whatever he could with someone else, whether they be known to him or not.  Potential friends he always thought to himself.  However if they didn't want to then he wouldn't force themOf course Velnia was making herself comfortable so he might end up walking, or running, with the girl after all.

@Vale

Vale looked down at Velnia and showed a sweet and sullen smile, letting the dragon play with her hair as the little creature pleased. The tall dark skinned girl seemed as though new people and things weren't exactly an odd occurance. As the little creature laid in her bucketed arms she saw the man who identified himself as Itzal extend a hand for a handshake, "Sometimes two people going the same direciton isn't exactly traveling the same path." She commented, quickly afterwards though she lifted her head and kept the sweet smile, "But Velnia here is far too adorable for me to refuse having the added company. I would shake your hand, but this little one is just too precious." She followed up saying, moving her hand that rest underneath the front side of Velnia to scratch the underside of the dragon's chin.

Even though her physical attention turned to the dragon while trying her best to keep her little nuansces to herself, "It is a pleasure to meet the two of you, my name is Um..... Vale." She almost let her real name slip, but she remembered how much Yukino expressed the need to keep your true name hidden in virutal games and video games. There were strange people in the world, and Vale hadn't exactly gotten the hang of withholding information. She turned around and began to walk, albeit there was an obvious and very natural strut to her walk due to how she took care of her physical health.

While walking away from Itzal, assuming the man would follow due to her holding the little whelpling, letting the dragon continuously bat at her luscious and long hair. She turned to look at the man, "So what brings you to the second floor? Based on how you hold yourself and the style of movement I heard, you've become pretty accustomed to this world." She stated her observation, paying attention for the slight body movements that would indicate natural attitude toward her. Vale had utilized the same skill set to recognize that the little dragon that now laid in her arms had no hostile nature towards her.

Itzal listened to the girl mention people, directions and path and nodded.  "True.  While they can travel together their destinations could easily be opposites.  However it's always good to have company no matter what road you take."  Itzal thought about Opal when he said this.  He hadn't heard from her for a while.  He'd need to check in on her soon, especially since he had the tracking mod now.  When she agreed to walk with Itzal and that she couldn't shake his hand due to Velnia he chuckled and nodded.  "Yeah, makes sense."  Velnia was truly enjoying this company.  If she were a cat she would have been purring right now.  Though, Itzal wondered if she had cat, dog and dragon genes in her somewhere, as she seemed to share all their traits.

As Velnia played with the girl's hair the woman introduced herself as Vale.  The hesitance hinted to Itzal that she might have almost slipped her real name, but he didn't pry.  He kept his name rather secret as well.  Only two players really knew his actual name.  He nodded.  "Nice to meet you Vale!"  With that the two began to walk.  Itzal noticed her posture and stride and noted that she was very well fit.  That was good in this world.  When she asked her question as well as her observation.  "Well as for why I'm here, I wanted to finish scouting this floor out.  I'm nearly finished, finally.  The second one should be easy for me as well, but floors four and higher will be a bit tough with the monsters that get in the way...  I really need to up my mitigation.  As for being accustomed, I've always been like that.  I had to be where I lived.  The only way I really stood a chance.  However once I entered SAO I had to adjust to the way physical movement worked.  That didn't take long though." 

@Vale

(Could you please stop doing the @vale at the end of each of the posts. It notifies me anyways. The @ just does it twice. Thank you.)

Velnia seemed completely content in her arms, it almost made Vale want a little pet of her own. She couldn't help that cute things were one of her weakest points even though she had pretty hard nature towards others. She walked in stride next to the shorter man, she couldn't exact guage how old he was, mostly due to the fact that Vale didn't surround herself with many short men. He started going on a spiel about specifics about the game that managed to fly right over her head. She turned to look at him blankly, unsure of how to comment.

Once Itzal had finished speaking she commented, "I've never been big into games... I mostly attended Martial Arts tournaments in the real world. I originally joined this game because my finacee got big into games and this was her proposal gift to me." She explained to him, she slyly bit her lip, but it would have been easily noticable had the young man been paying attention to her facial actions. After a brief second she continued, "So I don't exactly know what you mean about Mitigation or Monsters or anything of that nature. But I understand what you mean about getting accustomed to the fluidity of this game. I feel like I glide so much easier in here than I do in the real world. And I was a multi Nationals Martial Arts Tournament winner." Her execution of the words she said and the confidence and relaxed nature behind it made it very apparent that she wasn't lying about anything she spoke of.

She flicked her eyes up looking down the path they were walking, the way the sun glistened through the tree's made the area around them seem practically natural. She smiled again, thinking about how beautiful of a scenery she got to encounter instead of following her fiancee over the edge, "It's still remarkable just how amazing this world looks. I've never been in the wilderness so this is a completely new feeling. I'm very happy I chose to stay, and meet this precious little one." She exclaimed while she nuzzled her head up against the dragon, a small "Nyaaan" could be heard coming from her as she was just infatuated with the dragon.

OOC- Sorry XD

Itzal watched as Vale showed a blank face, and his suspicions were confirmed when she spoke.  He was going to answer when he caught the word her in the sentence.  He saw that she wasn't bluffing so he put two and two together, realizing she was a lesbian.  While this was against his personal religion it didn't stop him from working towards befriending her.  However his immediate reaction would show that he had to think for a second.  This was mainly because, well, er....  He had never actually met a lesbian before.  It was an awkward experience for him to say the least.  However he wouldn't show that part...  At least he'd try not to.  Instead of asking about that part he chose to clarify some of the terms. 

"Mitigation is essentially your defense.  It reduces the amount of damage you receive from players and monsters.  Monsters are any npc that has a red cursor over their head.  These npcs will attack you no matter what.  If you see someone with an orange cursor it means they've attacked a green player.  However that doesn't necessarily mean they're bad.  I know someone who got his by attacking two players who intended to kill two girls.  And seeing as how you're good at martial arts, perhaps you could teach me sometime?  I really need to work on it to unlock rank three and thus unlocking my strongest sword a- oh yeah.  Sword arts are special moves that multiply your base damage.  For example, my base damage right now is twelve.  My current strongest sword art has a multiplier of nine.  So twelve times nine is one hundred and eight damage.  My strongest sword art, a multiplier of eleven, can only be used if I have rank three in martial arts skill."  So she was an all time martial artist while Itzal was an all time gamer eh?  Interesting combo he thought.  He learned combat during this game and he had no doubt that she'd learn gaming soon enough.

Then she started talking about how amazing the world looked and Itzal smiled and looked up to the sky.  Indeed he had to agree with that whole heartedly.  "Yeah.  I never got out much in the real world so this virtual world has been a wonderful eye opener for me.  I especially love camping.  That's why my shop is a long ways from the town on the third floor.  I found a beautiful spot to put it too.  I hope to make my own virtual reality game when I get back.  I've even been taking notes while in here.  Perfect place to get ideas after all.  What about you?  Anything you hope to achieve?"  Velnia nuzzled her head and long neck against Vale in return.  She wondered if she could get food out of this too.  Vale would eventually learn that Velnia's stomach was never satisfied.

Vale was paying pretty close attention to Itzal, she mentally noted every single muscle movement which was rather customary from her Martial Arts history. She was rather certain there was something she said that was causing him to squirm ever so slightly. When she made mention of knowing very little of the idea of video gaming, the young man didn't hesitate to being his spiel trying to explain it. Somehow it seemed as though it was an escape from whatever it may be that was gnawing at him, she decided to comply and pay more attention to what she would say to figure out exactly what it was that bothered him. But those thoughts were for another time. She was interested in what he had to say since it was a matter of life or death in this world.

She awaited for him to finish his spiel about Mitigation, Sword Arts, and a variety of other things. Once he explained what he was after in the Martial Arts skill, it felt like an appropriate time to chime in, "So you, I am assuming you have a lot more experience in this world. Want me to teach you the true basics of Martial Arts?" She asked inquisitively. Vale looked forward down the path, "I doubt there is much I can teach you that this world can't already teach you. From what I can gather is that this world... or whatever it is video gamers call it... assist you in doing what you need anyways." She followed up. Shifting her eyes back over to Itzal, "But it also depends on what style of Martial Arts is more akin to you... Anyone can learn anything. But ultimately Martial Arts is about what feels natural. If it doesn't feel natural, then it is probably the wrong style for you." She explained further in detail, thinking that might help appease his curiosity for learning Martial Arts in general.

It was rather impressive in her mind that he was able to keep up with two separate conversations at the same time with the same person. Vale wasn't the most keen on males in general, something about his height really dissipated her perception of guys towards him. He changed the topic from the environmental beauty to his goals and achievements. And what she feared having to answer was shifted toward her, unfortunately Vale wasn't much one for trying to hide by deceit. She took a deep breath, then sighed slowly probably nabbing the attention of the dragon. She shifted her gaze back to Velnia, and began scratching the underside of the chin of the Dragon once again, "My aspirations? My goals for achieveing?" She smiled sullenly, "Originally they were for making my marriage with my best friend work. Trying to learn what she liked since she spent all our school life trying to interest herself in what I loved." Her chipper demeanor quickly vanished at this point in her words, she took a slight gasp which would seem unusual for someone with her ego and natural personality. Quickly she bit the side of her lip, "When she learned we would be trapped. She couldn't handle the pressure... I mean she never could... And instead of trying to work on it with me." Her smile was disappearing at this point, "She hopped off the edge." She finished, turning to look at Itzal tears beginning to bead at the corners of her eyes, "I can't honestly answer that question."

Itzal listened to her first comment on martial arts and the game and he shrugged.  "The game teaches the minimum required to preform the sword arts.  But I like to go above and beyond.  You see my favorite part about video games were the tactics and strategies put into everything.  I was fascinated with the claw weapons in this game before they were removed and I wanted to see how they would be used.  Me and a...  Friend, of mine designed a technique used with the sword.  Helps in tactical situations.  Well actually, he was the one who made it.  I sort of helped a little bit but that's it."  The friend he was talking about was Ulises.  An AI made by the calming the soul quest who ended up acting like a split personality.  However it wasn't outward like ordinary split personalities.  It was internally, a voice in his head he could converse with.  Soon enough however the cardinal removed him.  Ulises was dead.

Then she talked about martial arts in detail and he listened intently, immediately hooked and interested.  So there were multiple types of martial arts and which form depended on which was natural for him.  He nodded.  "Ok then.  I don't know how to figure out which suits me best, but once I do it shouldn't take long to work it out.  Could you be my tutor in the area of martial arts?  I would greatly appreciate it."  And that's when she shifted to answering his question.

When he heard that her friend committed suicide he stopped moving.  If she looked at his face she wouldn't see pity, or shock.  In fact he knew players were committing such a thing.  More and more were lost every month.  However this was the closest he became to ever knowing someone who did.  Not only that but this person was Vale's fiance.  To have such a thing happen...  If Itzal lost Kasier he didn't know what he'd do.  No, if she saw his face, she would see mild understanding.  For while he had not actually seen a friend die (though he would know the feeling once he discovers Opal is dead) he can imagine the pain by thinking of Kasier dying.  Which of course was impossible not to think of with her words.  That player gave up before they could learn the true beauty of this world.  He felt sorry for those players.  People who wouldn't accept help or let their fear control them.  Velnia climbed onto her shoulder and cuddled with her, trying to make her feel better.  Itzal walked over, almost silently and gave her a hug, tears beginning to form in his eyes as well.  "I'm, so sorry Vale.  I'm so, so sorry."

She completely understood his feeling on wanting to achieve the best that they could possibly achieve when it came to fighting. It was what she employed on herself in the real world, and something she strived to reach on the daily. And it made sense that Itzal wanted to stray away from letting the system work with the bare minimum, he wanted the full experience when it came to learning to do things the correct way. She could understand, she listened carefully when he was explaining about technique he and his friend had adapted, Vale also didn't care too much about the idea's of claws until she thought about how it would look as a Neko girl. She pinned the thought in the back of her head cause it made her a happy camper.

Itzal asked a question that Vale would just simply be unable to answer in any sort of sense, but one specific thing came to mind. She cleared her throat, "Well you want to utilize martial arts to improve on your weapon, which is a one handed sword. The only martial arts I am versed enough in is Kendo which is more about the two-handed katana. But I can't teach you in that since the two Martial Arts I know is Muai Thai and Boxing. Four time National Champion in Muai Thai, and two time Regional Champion in Boxing, placed second in the Nationals for Boxing. The girl I was up against anticipated my fake left hook and got me with her left straight." Vale would slowly turn her explaination into a story from one of her own fights. She shook her head for a second, "That's a conversation for another time. I can help facilitate, but I'm trained enough to be a Master and able to teach others in both of my versed styles." She explained, "If you want tips in the future, I can do what I can."

The long winded explanation of her fiancee's death seemed to trigger something in Itzal's mind. As the young man stopped dead in his tracks, Vale turned her attention to him to notice that tears were beginning to bead in his eyes. He opened his arms and walked over to give her a hug, immediately she felt extremely uncomfortable, "I told you because I'm just a truthful person. I wasn't trying to make you cry... I'm not good at this physical affection thing." Her hand was placed on his shoulder slightly pushing him away. The dragon happened to crawl onto her should and show some affection of it's own, "Honestly I'm okay. I've spent my time coping with it... It's time for me to move on and begin walking my own path. B-But thank you for the worry." She slightly stuttered as a blush was coming to her cheeks, she was used to throwing fists in this close quarters distance with another person. She wasn't used to physical affection at all.

Itzal had stored the info in the back of his mind when she had started answering his question.  After she spoke again she pointed out how she wasn't good with physical affection.  Itzal didn't see it that way until she said it.  For him it was sharing one's grief, and mourning with them.  When she pushed he let go and moved back, preventing her from needing to add force.  He had wiped his tears before she pushed him but the emotion was still there.  She insisted that she was fine, that she was coping with it and that she needed to move on and make her own path.  Itzal realized that this must have been a while and that while it was still sad, she was in the stage of moving past it.  Then she stuttered and blushed.  When she blushed, Itzal's own face began to warm up, revealing a critical flaw that he might never be able to change.  He was embarrassed easily.  He couldn't be embarrassed as easily anymore when it came to girls, but there was always a way to open it up again if you did it right.

"R-right, sorry..."  Velnia saw Itzal's eyes and knew she needed to tone the awkwardness down a bit.  She licked Vale's face again before moving onto the top of her head, sitting like a tall, proud dragon should be she thought to herself.  When the awkward air was gone Itzal tried to change the subject.  "Well, if you want I could help you figure stuff out in this world.  There are different builds, gear, skills and many game related things I can help you figure out.  And while you may not know the martial arts I need, perhaps you could help me figure it out?  Because watching people do it in shows and movies is like watching your dad coding and trying to jump into the advanced processes before you've even checked the noob section."  Itzal knew that learning how to do something by just using it was difficult, but it was much better with two people than just one.  Especially when one of them had experience with martial arts, even if it wasn't the right one.

Itzal apologized to Vale quickly and gave her the much needed space she required. She wasn't overly touchy feely with her Fiancee, so having some stranger touch her it slowly started to stress her out. Feelings came rushing back that she had for Yukino and it was beginning to itch under her skin, so much so that goosebumps were starting to form on her exposed define biceps and triceps. A very light shiver shot down her spine causing her to shift slightly due to the discomfort of it. The dragon seemed to recognize the situation pretty quickly, it then licked Vale's face and perched itself ontop of her head as if to be a standing guardian over her or something, "I appreciate the sentiment don't get me wrong. But I was never a touchy feely kind of person. Well... not in the romantic or feelings kind of sense." She tried to loosely explain to Itzal.

He quickly tried to change the subject so that it was more of an uplifting mood to it, but the damage on the original mood had been done. It would take a small amount of time to get away from the awkward stirring feeling in the air. He explained that he would be able to help her more directly understand the ropes in how the system worked, but the words about coding flew right over her head, "I am unfortunate to say that I was never really big into computers. Honestly this is my first game ever played, I've never even owned a computer. The few things i remember from school, are Training, Chemistry, and... well you know who.. without knowing her name." She informed him, "I know coding is a computer term, I don't understand it though... It'd probably be pointless to try and explain the idea of advanced processing and I don't even know what noob means." She tried to follow along in changing the topic to the best of her ability.

She dropped her hand to bring the system menu, but the only thing she knew how to do with it was summon the inventory which her fiancee had shown her how to do, "I happened to grab a quest in this area. Something called Long Live the Queen? Having to defeat a Wasp Queen or something of the sort, I am not honestly sure how, why, or what to do in order to meet the criteria. I'm just trying to adapt and learn on the fly as I go." Vale seemed focus into reading after she summoned the paper with the information regarding the quest she was explaining. Since Itzal seemed eager to help her understand everything, Vale hoped that he would immediately begin to chime in and help her understand.

When she mentioned in a romantic way his face reddened more.  He was going to say that he didn't try to hug in a romantic way but decided against it, choosing to stay silent so as not to embarrass himself or make the situation worse.  Instead he nodded to her.  "Yeah, I understand, sorry."  He was beginning to feel like an idiot...  This was definitely not how he wanted his first meeting with someone to turn out.  When she talked about what she knew and didn't know, he decided that unless she asked for knowledge on a term it was best to leave that subject alone.  Unfortunately it seemed like her thoughts were lingering on her deceased friend.  Such a thing was very unhealthy and not a good idea, Itzal knew, but regardless he knew it might be there for a little while longer.  He needed to respect that. 

Then it seemed to be her turn to change the subject.  She mentioned that she accepted the quest Long Live the Queen, deciding to learn along the way.  "Um.  Well you want to understand at least the basics of combat before you enter a fight.  Especially at a low level.  This quest you've chosen is the easiest boss quest there is of course, so this would be good practice."  Itzal looked at Velnia who had slowly made her way back down into the girl's arms, seeming to get a little sleepy.  She didn't do that often Itzal thought.  Normally she'd be bouncing off the walls all the time.  He looked at Vale again.  "If you want I can help you with the quest, whether it be helping you take it down, or showing you how the combat system works."

Itzal not just backed off, but he seemed to be hurting from the words she had used. Vale wasn't too worried about his feelings, but if she were going to move past her debacle with her now deceased fiancee. Putting people down and keeping them at a distance was not the solution to the cause, changing the topic was definitely the best decision at the moment. Itzal seemed to be trying to focus on the topic change as well, "I mean, I have fought some boars. But reading into it, this is a legitmate boss of some sorts. And I highly doubt I could fight it at my present strength." She stated bluntly. Vale moved her hand to her hip and leaned her body into her hand, "I mean maybe not in the real world, but I don't think that exactly translates into this world. And you seem overly confident on it, so if you don't mind showing someone like me some of the ropes. I'll consider it a fair trade in your pursuit of training in Martial Arts." She explained trying to rationalize a reason to be accepting of help when it was extremely against what she usually would do.

Vale brought the paper closer to her face as she inspected the details closer, "I honestly have no idea where the first place to look for this creature is. I'm honestly roaming around aimlessly trying to learn the layout of every single floor." She informed him, her crystal purple eyes glistening in the sunlight as she peered over the paper more and more to attempt to understand it to it's fullest extent, "I have a feeling that since you knew the name of the quest to the letter, that you already know the location of the creature, and have already slain it before. Am I right?" Vale asked bringing the paper down just enough so her eyes peered over it looking straight into Itzal's.

OOC- so sorry for the wait x-x

Itzal listened to everything Vale was saying.  When she mentioned how she felt it was a fair trade for info on martial arts.  Personally he'd be willing to show her how without a trade or cost whatsoever.  However it seemed she had a reason for doing so, so he'd nod.  "Yeah I'll show you how.  Once you get the basics it becomes rather easy to learn the rest.  Although without enhanced gear the percentage chance of hitting an opponent is not fun."  Itzal recalled that one fight with the wolf that lasted for who knows how long.  That wasn't a fun fight, but it was fun to remember it.  When Vale mentioned how she had no clue where the boss was Itzal pulled up his map for her to see.  Whenever he discovered new areas he would write and draw a physical map besides the digital one.  It helped him memorize the place easier.  There was only a few specks of the map unfinished.  One of them was where he was heading.  "We're right here and the boss is in this field over here.  It's not far and always easy to reach."  With that Itzal handed his map to her to see.  On the map would be more details than the digital one.  The legend had more markings:  Important NPCs, cleared dungeons, strong and weak monsters, no monsters, monster infested, etc.  The entire map was filled with details.  Itzal intended to scout out every floor like this and pretty soon he'd be able to scout the third floor.

@Vale

(OOC: We've almost hit the minimum requirement for thread count. It is okay, let's finish this bad boy up.)

Vale was rather pleased that Itzal decided to not only go alone with the topic change, but also to accept her want to have a fair trade. The Dark skinned girl had literally no idea just how powerful Itzal truly was, or how helpful Velnia would be in all of that. Itzal brought out a literal physical map to try and explain location wise, Vale was pretty impressed that the man took the game this seriously. Based on just how large the map is and comparing it to the size of the map in the system that they give. It really showed just how hard the young man had been working to improve himself in this world, there was no doubt about it he definitely had a lot of levels on her.

Vale nodded, "You're right it is not that far at all, I'll let you lead the way. I'm pretty certain I can keep up with your movement speed." She mentioned, She looked down at the Dragon that had whistfully put itself to sleep on her arms, "Come here beautiful, wrap yourself around my neck. I know you're a fast one, but you look like you need a nap." She said in a sweet and gentle voice to the dragon, Vale gave it a light kiss on the head as she pulled her arms up to allow the dragon to find a comfortable way to attach itself to her. She knew she would need her arms to assist in her running and wanted to focus on the path they were to taking.

OOC- You got it ;)

Itzal nodded to her comment.  He had seen her run so he had no doubt.  Despite his size he was rather fast, especially when he was being chased.  He watched as she moved Velnia onto her neck and his familiar found the most comfortable way to hang there in a way that both of them were comfortable.  After that Itzal nodded and started in a steady jog.  Sure he could run fast, but if you pushed yourself too hard too fast, or if you ran fast for too far a distance, it was harmful to your body.  Soon enough they reached the area and, as usual, the boss wasn't anywhere in sight.  "In order to summon the boss you have to disturb it's children.  Most players just kill the infants but, even though their npcs I couldn't bear to do that."  He waited until Vale was ready and then walked up to one of the infants and gently grabbed it's leg.  The infant automatically took the action as hostile and began to cry.  Itzal immediately let go and a loud buzzing was heard.  As the buzzing grew louder he opened his menu and switched to Niger Natio, the black armor covering every aspect of him, and drew Dragon's Soul:  A blue bladed sword with obsidian guard and pommel.  As he drew it Velnia woke up and took flight with surprising energy, the spikes and horns on her sparking electricity.

"Vale!  I'll take it's hate so it attacks me!  When it's distracted you run in and hit it alright?"  Itzal could one shot this sucker, but he didn't think that would make Vale happy.  He felt she wanted to be a part of this.  He rushed at the queen and the huge wasp made a stab at Itzal.  Itzal however, waited till the last second before twisting his body just enough to avoid getting hit by the boss' huge stinger, swinging his blade accurately and striking the boss's leg, cutting it off.  The boss gave a wrathful cry and was about to strike again when Velnia shot a small stream of lightning from behind, causing the queen to stop her assault and turn to Velnia.  Itzal then changed positions and struck again, keeping the queen from noticing Vale.

ID#  77885

[1] Itzal:  1,060/1,060  <>  106/106
[0] @Vale:  ??/??  <>  ??/??

Wasp Queen:  38/50  <>  20 dmg

Edited by Itzal

(Alright, we can take our separate ways and close it up on your post.)

Velnia was rather impressive to find a way to hang itself on Vale in a way that didn't hinder her, but at the same time felt truly comfortable. Vale was easily keeping up with Itzal at the steady jog, she wanted to speed things up cause she was curious about the creature that this quest was all about. After some time after long distance jogging the two of them had arrived at the location, or so she could assume by the slow down to a stop the two of them had done. He made a small explanation on how to summon the giant wasp, and it touched her heart just to see how gentle he was deep down within. Even in this death game, where she had seen some people turn either wicked and worse, still had a genuine pure soul, "That's beautiful Itzal." She stated just as he approached to gently grab the leg of the bug.

The buzzing immediately occured when the little wasp cried out, almost instantly Itzal did a complete gear swap. He went from a regularly dressed man, to a full armored knight, with the flash of blue light and the withdraw of his intriguing sword the dragon darted off her should. Electricity surging through it's body. As the Wasp emerged from the cave, Itzal immediately struck it causing the crystal above it's head and it's eyes to flash. The massive wasp turned to look at the man, without a moments hesitation Vale had already released from her position. Mid-flight in stance, she jabbed into the side of the wasp with voracious strength, data particles flying in the air from the rip in it's side. She gripped the skin of the gash and slammed the Queen in the ground leaving her stunned, "Lets finish this. I still got to go somewhere." She informed him, flicking her eyes up to look at the man, "I hope I can see you again in near future." She smiled at him sweetly.

ID: 77976 | BD: 10 |

[1] @Itzal:  1,060/1,060  <>  106/106
[1] Vale:  140/140 <>  10/14 (Embracer)

Wasp Queen:  31/50  <>   dmg [Stunned] (3 Base + 1 Unarmed + 1 Skill + 2 Crit)

Edited by Vale