[PP-F2] Nihil of the Momarch <Itzal and Vale> <<Long live the Queen>> <Completed>

OOC-  I'm so sorry for making you wait ;-;

Itzal heard her comment about how it was beautiful and blushed slightly at her comment.  After he had backed away she dashed forward to assist the fight, striking it from the side in mid air.  Rather impressive of her if Itzal was honest.  She had also used a stun art.  Very smart he believed.  She mentioned how they should finish it as she still had somewhere else to go.  Itzal nodded to her but then he heard her next words and the manner in which she said it.  He smiled back.  "Yeah, me too."  He turned to the boss and charged forwardThe queen was beginning to shake off the effects when Itzal unleashed the sword art Vertical Arc, finishing off the last of the boss's health and shattering it into crystals.  After it was over the loot menu popped up and he could see the 'congratulations' message pop up in front of Vale.  He smiled to her with a nod.  "Alright I won't keep you.  If you need me just message me alright?  Take care of yourself!"

ID#  78304  BD:  3+3  CD:  1  Stunned

[1] Itzal:  1,060/1,060  <>  102/106
[1] @Vale:  140/140 <>  10/14

Wasp Queen:  0/50  <12x2x2=48 dmg>

Summary:

Both players receive 200 col, 1 sp and one Matriarch Stinger (+1 Base dmg)

Edited by Itzal