[OP-F1] New Friends, Frights, and a Fresh Start. (DAY 1 RP)

OOC: just clearing some stuff up. Its evening, as it's supported by the narration of other posts. 

Mestophales eyes wandered to the redhead, Sari, such profanity...it made her chuckle lightly. If she wasn't so hellbent at the moment, the cat woman would have made a move on her to loosen her up, but she would ride out this conversation and see where it would lead. Arms folded over her chest as she saw a figure coming out of the shadows. She didn't say anything, but there was a twinkle in her eyes that said, 'I might pounce you.' She was getting the itch again and then Shaggy had made a small rant about animals and tongues? She wasn't paying attention. After the first comment was made she kinda lost interest in the droning of his words, but when the word camel was mentioned she shifted her body. Speaking more to herself than the others around her, "Nya...speaking of camel toe..." the woman said, her right hand disappearing underneath the loincloth of her armor as she adjusted the scrunch of her panties. A slight wash of pleasure washed over her face as she got things settled on her body and her attention was on everyone else who was preoccupied with helping one another. 

When her name was introduced, the woman immediately threw her arms out 'ta-da' as if she were out on the stage and awaiting an ovation or something. Smiling from ear to ear the cat lady once more took notice of another male introducing himself as Noc. The itch was coming back again, her tail was being as wild as her mind whipping back and forth. Who to pounce? Who to pounce? "Mmmmgrrr...NeeeYAaaaaa!!" taking full speed ahead the woman charged for the man known as Noc, he smelled like food and she was hungry but she was more preoccupied with pouncing him! Taking to the air and with her arms stretched out, she would aim to tackle the new comer and pin him down to the ground where she would sit on his stomach and do a victory cheer. Hand on his chest and her cat eyes looking down on him with wicked intent, "You just got pounced..." she said with a playful growl leaning into with all her weight. @Nocturn

Edited by Miss_Mestophales

(Ah, i must of missed it all in the quick read. Will do as such then.)

Noct's eyes widened with surprise as one of the players took immediate notice of him. Noct tried to react, but was to slow to dodge the large cat-woman's reflexes and speed. Before he could turn tail, he was already on the ground his head bouncing off the earth below him, shaking his senses. "Ow.." He muttered, trying to get a full breath in. His chest ached, as the full weight of a person was pressed against his chest. "Pounced? Yeah, I may have noticed that." He said, trying to ignore the ringing in his ears from the sudden shock of it. "You do that to everyone you meet or am I a special case?" Noct said, trying to rotate his body out from underneath the woman. This is what he gets, trying to insert himself into places he shouldn't be. Pinned down, by a cat-woman who practically exhumed pheromones. She did however look quite proud of herself, well before she got all close to his face. "Uhm, no offence. But, personal space?" Noct said nervously. "I mean, I don't even know your name, Miss?" @Miss_Mestophales

Guest Unyielding

A little girl looked around at everyone in panic. This situation was terrible. If they died in the game, they die in real life. Their helmets could not be removed or else they died. What else could go wrong? For the small girl, there was only one answer, giving up hope and falling to despair. She fought through the crowd in hopes of making it to the outer edge. It was unsafe for someone of her size to be caught in the middle of an upset crowd. She continued to look around watching the different reactions of the players. It did not seem like many of them had the courage to fight on. She let out a sigh knowing that her stay here would be longer because of it. She was not going to let that be the reason she was held back however. In fact she would have to work that much harder for those who could not. Her resolved was set. Her mission was a go. Next stop, leveling up. After that, beating this death game.

Solomon roamed the streets. He had no recollection of anything specific. He kept hearing the words "game" and "world" spoken by the common people. He did not focus in depth on these words, not complaining that he didn't understand them entirely. Solomon could both feel and see that he wore strange a strange fabric for clothes and his long, blue hair was tied back in knots. He was larger than most of the players he saw, towering over people at the height of 6' 6", but he didn't notice that size difference in particular. His mind was blank, with no hint of trying to process his surrounding anymore. People spoke as though this situation that they seemed to have caused was also in some way their own fault, that they got here and were now stuck, but how could that be? Solomon didn't know how he got into this place, nor did he know there was any other place to go to. The red haired guy made mention of his name, which meant that they had some connection from somewhere. He had a feeling, but he couldn't make certain of anything. Some dude had greeted him on a bench, and now Solomon was roaming the streets. He turned his head as he walked, keeping an eye out for people, and then he saw a group. There was a red haired player, who stood a bit smaller than a blond haired guy with a giant battle ax strapped on his back. Solomon actually recognized that man from several minutes ago, who saved a girl from jumping off a building. Nearby, a girl, who also wore something rather strange stood over a guy. Solomon payed no attention, walking past them as if they were invisible. He did not think as he did this, but he could hear complaints from the blond called up to the window. Solomon simply walked passed that group of people. He needed to understand lots of things, and one of them was why his cloths didn't match everyone else.  He walked past, turned the corner and walked away along a different street.

"My, my," the dark haired man called down to Sarial as she responded to his actions in having thrown the dart in the cat woman's general direction. "I do hope you don't speak to your parents in such a tone," Tomas continued, turning his head again to face the now armed Sarial. "After all, do we not receive valuable knowledge when we learn, 'Totum spiritum suum profert stultus sapiens differt et reservat in posterum,'*?" the holy man from the real world asked, quoting from Proverbs 29:11 and not particularly caring if those listening were well versed in Latin or not.

Reaching to a pouch at his waist, Tomas produced another throwing dart and twirled it in his fingers. "If I had meant to hit the cat woman, I would have," he said in a calm tone that was, entirely, too silky sounding. "Besides that, we're in a safe zone here. I couldn't harm her even if that was my inclination," he continued, as Miss Mestopholes took several steps and pounced on Nocturn. As she sat perched on the other player Tomas flicked the dart he was holding in the cat woman's direction. It hit the ground a few feet from her and lodged in the stone of the street before shattering into pixels. "I'm merely playing with a pet, cats enjoy chasing bright and sparkly things, do they not?"

*The Latin, in English, from the New King James Version, for those who care: "A fool vents all his feelings,but a wise man holds them back."

Edited by Tomas

((OOC: Sarial is leaving the scene of the thread. I'll not close the thread until I see some form of closure from those involved. I know everyone wants their SP. Feel free to message me or indicate in your post when your character has left or is finished.))

The location had become more and more crowded as the night grew on, and Sarial had already picked up some valuable tips. Safe zones exist, places where no harm could come to a player, be it by an NPC or another player. Usage of the maps and menus, interacting with other player characters, and the faces she should make a note to avoid in the future, (Thomas) and those she'd be open to further interactions with. (Everyone else)

A shake of her head was offered at the priest who seemed to get his rocks off by toying with people. She'd not allow him to pull her strings further. Once attention was diverted towards M.M's antics she moved backwards, one step at a time. The darkness and nearby alleyway made for an easy escape, one she took when she was certain all attention had fluctuated. Once the redhead had cleared the corner she took some haste to putting distance between her and the others, curious which ones she would see later on and what sort of paths they would take all while trying to consider her own. Would she be one of those who attempted to escape this virtual world? Risking her life to push floors and eventually clear the game? Would she attempt to settle into and accept her new life? Not even she was certain at this point in time.

7pNibhh.png

Mestophales laughed at the man below her thinking he was special because he was pounced by her, "No silly boy. I pounce cause I wanna pounce." She could feel him squirm beneath her thighs as she kept her clawed hand on his chest, making 'nya' sounds as he moved, her face lighting up with a smile as he seemed quite set on escaping her. She was a playful kitten, no harm meant to be done, but some people just got the wrong idea out of her sometimes. However, sometimes that was what she was after 'getting the wrong idea.' She smiled at Noc, "What's wrong? Don't like the view?" she asked with a sultry tone that as her fingers began to claw at his chest. Raising one leg up as if she were about to get off of him and completely ignoring his comment about personal space, the woman only turned around on his belly and had her back facing him. Her tail did get up all in his face though as it swished back and forth like it had a mind of its own. It was at this time another male who was dressed quite differently walked past the two of them. Had she not been so busy with the boy beneath her, she would have pounced him too!

But she sat there and yawned lightly looking around, bored with the one below her. "Hey! No touching! I saw where that hand was going!" Her tail had moved quickly, running across his nose as she chuckled. Her cat eyes looked around for Red but didn't see that girl anywhere. Oh where did she go? Now she was stuck with- "MREOW!" another dagger had shot by the two exploding in pixels once again before it was lodged into the road. Mestophales narrowed her eyes and watched as the  flecks of colored dust shifted into the air, her hands clawing at the particles before they disappeared into oblivion. Finally standing up this time, she stretched her limbs and her toes curled and cracked as she yawned.

"I think it's time for a cat nap...It's been one hell of a day, Nya nya." She folded her arms and smiled, "Which one of you lovely guys wants to keep a girl company tonight?" her eyes squinted before she laughed and shook her head, the mane that was her hair smoothing out as she ran her fingers through the strands. Doing several backflips away from Noc, she landed on her feet and bowed, "It's been a purreasure~ to meet you all. Remember the name Miss Mestophales!!" And with a bound of her feet the woman went off towards Red, attempting to follow suit of her. 

OOC: Mestophales exits

Edited by Miss_Mestophales

Noct scoffed as the woman's tail batted his face. He was starting to get irritated, and was about to tell her so before she eventually did get off his chest. He quickly got back to his feet before the cat woman could pounce on him again, preventing from talking to anyone who was nearby. The very thought of being pinned by a cat woman was embarrassing enough, without her refusing to get off him when he asked. His face now red, Noct brushed the dirt and debris off of his backside and his sides. Before he could speak another word, the cat woman announced her name, and left. Noct let out a sigh of relief, and noted which way Miss Mestopholies went, as so he could go the other way. The less interaction, the better he thought to himself. There was already new faces, and the one red head he wanted to meet was already gone. "Hey, thanks for the help. But, I'm gonna go. Too much weird in such a short time." Noct said, reliving himself from the group.

-Noct leaves the thread-

"well I'll be going now it was nice to meet you Dominion and who ever you are" Shepard gestured to the man in the window "maybe will see each other again one day." And with that turned to the way he came and started back to the streets. All the while waving back to the group behind him. Searching for Juni had lead him to some strange people they looked like they knew what to do but he couldn't shake the feeling that he should have followed Sarial and the cat lady. Dominion definitely looked as if he could fight anything with his axe. And the man in the window he needs to be careful who throws knives at in the future some people aren't as friendly as Sarial was. As he was pondering all of this he faded into the darkness of the night.

((OOC- Shepard leaves the thread))