[PP-F1] A Long Way...

"I felt like dying every time I tried to bring up the matter and tell you the truth. But now I felt like I needed to tell you. That you deserved to know." Aereth answered. He hoped that it made things easier to understand for Itzal. "And thank you for keeping it to you." Even though Aereth was hurting very much, it warmed his heart when Itzal mentioned how his guild mates would never ever forget abut him and that he shouldn't become a stranger to them. Unfortunately this was exactly what Aereth was planning to do. To cut all ties with the Celestial Ascendants in order to keep them completely safe from the guys he was about to fight. "And I won't forget all of you either. You all have earned yourself a spot in my heart. You, Jon, Kasier, Hik, Beatbox, Sey... everybody. Thanks to all of you I was able to become the player I am right now. I can't promise you to drop by regularly, but I will at least PM you from time to time." When Itzal mentioned that his friend who was tracking down LC had died, Aereth lowered his head. He was sorry for his friend for losing somebody dear to him as well as got reminded on what a dangerous path he was walking. Nobody was safe inside of this game. and life could be wasted in an instant. "I'm really really sorry to hear that my friend."

@Itzal

Summary:

All players get: 1SP, 200 Col