[PP-F3] <<Search for the Hoya>> (Miaki & Clarance)

Miaki slowly, with the utmost caution, drew his blade and held it forward. Walking into the room he saw a long stone table running down a portion of the room. On both the left and right were small holes with what resembled stone coffins filling some of them. "This must have been what they meant by it looking like a morgue down here." Miaki said under his breath. He slowed his pace when he noticed how loudly each step reverberated throughout the large room.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"mmhhhmhh." I mumbled before I gained partial consciousness. Memories of what just happened came flooding back to me and I tried not to yell, I didn't want them to know I was awake."Se we are going to use him as a distraction then we go and take out the guy then finally take out this guy." Guy one said."Pretty much Tyler. But be careful to not let anyone know, this kid is apart of a popular guild, we don't want our heads for a bounty."Said guy two.You little dicks Is what I thought before I kicked Tyler in the face and grabbed guy two's ankle, him falling down as well.

Miaki thought about messaging Clarence but didn't have enough information to distract him from tracking the other two players. "I'll just move in a little further and get a better idea of what they dismissed down here." There were odd instruments littered around a small table that was close to one of the empty slots. Miaki had no idea what the heck the instruments did but knew they were of no use to them. The table had a few wooden plates and cups layed across it. 'Why the heck would a dining area and a coffin be in the same room? What kind of place is this? Maybe I should message Clarence, atleast he'll know I didn't get lost down here.' Miaki glanced around and saw he was still alone. He opened his GUI message window and composed a message to Clarence. It read:

"The area down here is much larger than what we first thought. Haven't found anything of interest yet. It still leads further in. Any luck with the two guys you're following?"

Miaki stood there for a moment and looked overhead at the stone columns. He took a quiet deep breath and put placed his offhand fist on his hip, blade still aiming downward in his right hand. 'Guess I should head back to the surface and wait for him to come back.' Miaki put away his blade again but remained alert. Moving toward the entrance.

I walk toward the morgue as I see MIaki come up from the building."Well, I encountered a couple not to friendly players but other then that we are safe from what I can see." I say, pointing toward the running away players."So this place good for searching." I say opening my inventory, searching through my potions, finding my night vision potions and tossing one to Miaki."Finally got the recipe down." I say and smile, drinking the potion and my vision became clear, almost like day light.

Miaki saw glanced as the two players rushed away with all their might. "Something tells me you had a little action before coming back." Miaki said catching the potion and down its contents without haste. "Down below it looks kinda weird. Like something you'd expect from one of those medieval video games....." Miaki started walked toward the entrance and stopped. "Oh... Right." He lead Clarence down the stairwell without further comment to what he'd just said.

"What?" I say, confused on what just randomly came up. I travel down the stairs behind Miaki and come ot ot a very strange morgue place. I whistle at the site of it, covered with blood and tons of surgery tools and equipment."Wow..... can't believe what might of happened here."

Miaki walked around inspecting the other side of the room and picking up random tools, inspecting them. "Yeah, some pretty messed up [censored] no doubt. Wonder if it was kinda like the Mayan and Incan tribes of South America that did live sacrifices and crap."

Miaki looked over and gave a big shrug. "Who knows. Maybe add further to the lore of this region. I've come across different short manuscripts each adding lore to various parts of Aincrad. Maybe this is part of one of those lores." He examined the pillars holding the room up. "I however don't have anything on the lore in this region." Looking around Miaki hoped to find a manuscript lying somewhere. "Have you seen a boo around here yet? It might contain lore to this area and maybe explain the purpose of this room or anything for that manner." At the end of the room, Miaki remembered that the room kept going deeper into the unknown. "Perhaps we should move further ahead."

"Ummmm.... here!" I say after scanning the shelves. I walk up to a very dusty and old bookcase that looks like it is secured in the wall. After a bit of looking through the books on the book shelf, I notice there is a draft coming from the book shelf."Umm I don't think bookshelves are suppose to be windy?" I ask Miaki and giving him a confused grin.

Miaki tilted his head and looked at the shelf. "Uhhhh it wouldn't keep the books in good condition that is for sure." Miaki quickly walked around the table, grabbed the book Clarence held up, and looked at both sides of the bookshelf. "Give me a hand with this will you?" Miaki started to pry away the shelf from the wall.

"Wait a minute." I hold up one finger to pause Miaki. I get into my detection stance and reach my hand out, trying to sense for a trigger to open it. Trigger, no not you, or you, wait I'm getting closer. Yes! I think excitedly and pull on a cooking book at the top. Nothing happens for a few seconds then all of the sudden there was a loud creaking noise nad the secret door slowly opened to a secret room.

"Thanks, and no.... I don't detect anything maybe we shou-." I get cut off by a flying object barreling toward me. BAM! I go flying across the room and break over a table. I slowly get up, coughing a bit."I think I might of found it." I say weakly and point into the darkness where there are two red eyes peering at us. I use my detect skill and check, its an immortal object."Its immortal!" I yell and jump up, very nervous.

Miaki back-flipped, drawing his blade as he completed the evasive maneuver. He looked from the passage way and Clarence who was still recovering from getting hit. His HP bar only took a minor hit and was recovering what was lost. "Immortal? What the hell was that!?" Miaki gripped his curved sword and got into a fighting stance prone to strike whatever emerges from the passage.

I quickly roll out of the way as the creature jumped on to the table, right where I was before. I jump up and run over ot Miaki."It's immortal, can't hurt it!" I yell, nervous.Some where to hide... there! I think and drag Miaki along I push Miaki into the secret room and follow him in, closing the door behind us."That was to close." I say, panting.

Miaki spun around as Clarence sealed the door. "Seriously! What the hell was that?" He cried in a hushed tone. "It all happened so fast. I couldn't register it. All I saw was the red indicator above it marking it was a monster." He looked around Clarence at the sealed door. "What the heck do we do now?"

"I-I think it was Medusa." I whisper back Miaki freaked out like."Yeah it was a monster but a immortal object. There must be something around here to help us ge tout of here. there might be another room or- AH!" I begin whispering then immediately yell, falling through a trap door on to a floor lower then what we are at.