[PP-F3] <<Search for the Hoya>> (Miaki & Clarance)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I start clapping and walk toward Miaki."Okay I want to try going out the window now, it seems fun. Can you go downstairs to check on Mark?" I say, knowing that both of them will be very hurt. Before Miaki can say anything I quickly stand on the window sill and fall backwards. As I'm falling I grip the rope and swing around on it a bit before hitting the ground, not seeing Tyler anywhere.

"Just make sure you get that rope back to me. I didn't kill Medusa just to leave it behind." He shouted behind him. Miaki walked down the steps watching the one called 'Mark' struggle to get up. "You know. You and your friend are starting to become a thorn in my side." He reached the bottom of the steps in the ballroom and rounded the guardrail walking towards Mark. "That was a mistake. Do you even know who you are dealing with?" He said while cracking his knuckles. "My friend and I are members of the Assault Team. You know who we are. Those people mentioned occasionally in the news articles when a boss is defeated." He started walking around the man's body still on the ground, eyes widened, starting to see the big picture. "My friend is part of a guild that deals with PKers and the occasional player who causes trouble such as yourself and your friend. Myself however." He said drawing his curved sword. "I am Miaki Murakami, the Silver Swordsman." He stabbed the ground right between the man's legs and leaned in close to his face. "I want you to remember that name so that if you have the misfortune of meeting me again; you know what I am capable of. I will not hesitate to turn myself into a PKer if it rids Aincrad of another vermin such as yourself." He let all of what he said sink in for a moment. "Are we clear?" The man shook his head furiously. "Good." He said with a smile. He stood up and put away the curved weapon. "Now go. Don't bother waiting on your friend. He'll be along once Clarence is done with him."