[PP-F3] <<Search for the Hoya>> (Miaki & Clarance)

Miaki pulled himself out of the trapdoor and felt a throwing blade fly right over his head. The attacker was one of the two people he had seen outside of the structure they first entered hours ago. "What the- uhhhh Clarence... Looks like your friends are back." He said holding his hands up in surrender while subtlety moving towards his blade which was lying on the ground close to him.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turn back at the throwing knife, grab it out of the wall and look over a the two."Lose something?" I smile and throw the knife back, sticking it in a button I noticed when we first arrived. Me not knowing what it did foolishly decided to hit it. The room began to rumble slightly and all of the sudden the corpses that used to be dead, well, were living. The two in-front of us started to freak out."Good bye." I say and smile, slamming the secret door shut again."Ok, so just wait till they are scarred off and leave?" I ask Miaki.

Miaki flicked his blade of the ground with his foot and caught it. "Dude. Whatever gets us outta this place fastest. I'm sick of oversized bull men and a snake-lady with serious hair issues chasing me." He dashed out the door and saw the coffins start to open and corpses climb out. "Any other day this would be a dream come true and my fantasies of fighting off a zombie horde becoming realized would be exciting. Screw this!" He charged his blade and swung at two approaching corpses knocking them to the ground. "Let's get outta here!"

"Greatest idea yet!" I yell and kick another corpse down. I follow Miaki up the stairs and immediately an alert message popped in-front of my and his screens.

Congratulations! You are the first players to defeat Medusa!

But that was it, no item or anything just a congratulations."Dang selfish game." I mutter and smile. finally happy to see the sky.

Miaki sprinted up the stairs and ran about 25 yards away from the monument leading down to the labyrinth they left behind. Soon as he was clear he dropped to his knees and let out a loud sigh of relief. Landing face down on the grass he let out a loud moan. "I'm through with Minotaur infested mazes. Not happening. Nope." He rolled on his back and sprawled.

"Were done!" I sigh very loudly and flop onto the ground, taking deep breaths."That was the most intense and awesome thing I think is ever going to happen to me on this game." I say smiling, looking at the pendant in my inventory and toss it to Miaki."I think the person who destroyed an immortal object deserves this." I say, looking at Miaki.

Miaki felt the pendant land on his chest. He lazily grabbed picked up the pendant, examining it before adding it to his inventory. Soon as he did this a transparent display appeared before Miaki and Clarence marking the end of the quest. It read:

CONGRATULATIONS!

<>

Quest complete!

The post quest and battle data appeared showing the COL and EXP added to their player data from everything.

"Well that settles that. Probably should get outta here to somewhere more suitable for resting. I don't wanna walk all the way back to the small village where we started though. He let out another moan. "I'd rather risk it and stay here before walking all that way back."

"Hey I saw a old fashioned style ballroom a little ways behind us." I say, motioned behind us where the frame of the building is visible. After accepting the reward from the quest I quickly jump up and start moving toward the building."Well, its better then nothing, lets go!" I say and start walking toward it.

"Its right over here." I say, pointing toward the ballroom that is right in-front of us."So we are staying here right?" I ask Miaki, wondering if this is the place he is ok with staying at. Before I can get an answer I hear a creak from upstairs in the building."What was that?"

"MIAKI!"I yell and tackle Miaki, as a crossbow bolt flies and breaks the window, it flies through the air hits where Miaki used to be."Come here often?" I say and smile, noticing I'm pretty much laying on Miaki. I quickly roll off and jump and and run toward the building ,ducking under a couple crossbow bolts.

"Time and place. Baby. I say and smile with suggestive eyebrows. I quickly kick the door down with my daggers drawn. The silence of the house now was deafening."Hello, mean people who deserve an ass whopping, are you home?" I call to the second floor, slowly making my way to the staircase.

I roll my eyes and laugh at Miaki's comment."You take that stair case and I take the other?"I say. I shake my head slightly and send Miaki a message instead.

I want them to think they know our plan, okay, you go up to the window and grapple in, that will cause a distraction which then I'll come up the stairs, you then quickly climb through that window but watch for crossbow bolts though."

I message him.

I slowly creep toward the staircase, talking to myself to make it look like Miaki was still here."Okay three," Sent Miaki a message that said 2"Two," Sent Miaki a post that 1. One. Sent Miaki a message that said GO. I quickly ran up stairs when I heard them yelling and the window breaking more.

"Hey don't forget about me!" I yell and run up the stairs, getting in a battle stance."[censored]." Tyler says and quickly run toward Miaki to push him out the window."Wow, so rude." I say, noticing how easy it will be for Miaki to get him out the window instead."Your all mine."Mark yelled and ran at me. I make a yawning noise and side step him as he runs at me and I elbow him and he falls down the stairs.