[OP-F1] Resolve

Airi agreed with him walking her home and so they left <<The spicy Rabbit>> after taking leave of the bartender. Airi leaded the way, as Hei did not know where she had her room and so he had to walk a little slower than he did most time, but it was ok for he was walking with another player.  After walking a bit and taking a bite from her caramel apple Airi asked him if he had a favourite sweet. And indeed he had. "Well, yes I have a favourite, it's chocolate cake, but not the dry cake one gets around japan if he gets some at all. It's the creamy still hot chocolate cake, baked the way the French do it. I had some when I was in France and since then it's my absolute favourite food:" 
After telling her this he got quiet again, lost in memories of France and his life.

When he had the feeling that it couldn't be far till Airi would be home and he would have to leave he said "It was really nice meeting you again. Don't forget, that we will go questing together. I would suggest that we meet at <<The spicy Rabbit>> then and begin with some great food before entering the dangers of the wilderness. "

(OOC: Send me a PM when you're ready for the quest thread)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Airi looked up at the sky again, listening to Hei describing his favorite sweet. Then she licked her lips. It sounded like it would taste good. She wondered if there was an NPC merchant that sells those stuff. They obviously didn't have it at <<The Spicy Bunny>> since the man walking beside her hadn't ordered any. Or maybe she could just ask someone with a cook profession. Preferably someone who knows how the stuff tastes like. She decided to voice most of her thoughts. "It sounds good. I wonder if there's a shop in-game that sells those stuff?" she mused. 

She would have continued the conversation but then she instinctively stopped in front of a three-story building. Hei began telling her his goodbye and she smiled brightly. "That's a good idea. And hey, I'll pay you back the 20 sometime soon." The red-haired girl skipped up to the door leading into the building and opened it. After a short thought, she turned back and said: "Goodnight, Hei. It was nice talking to you again." Then she stepped in and closed the door with a small smirk that was unseen by her companion. Two new people on her friends list, a paper with quest details, and a chance to wrap more threads of trust around someone who thought they were friends. 

"Thank you for the harvest." Airi whispered to no one in particular before proceeding up to her room.

--Thread Close--

Summary

Airi: 100 Col + 2 SP
Mist: 100 Col + 2 SP
Lawrence: 100 Col + 1 SP
Dominion: 100 Col + 2 SP
Solomon: 100 Col + 1 SP
Vale: 100 Col + 2 SP
Hei: 100 Col + 2 SP
Beatbox: 100 Col + 1 SP