[PP-F1] Light Hidden in the Darkness

The desert was left behind the both of them, his hand placed in hers the whole walk through. As they made it to the first floor, he would proceed to guide her towards the lake on the first floor hidden in the forest. An isolated piece of space for the both of them to be alone, somewhere he felt would be appropriate… For their first date. Sey had a lot prepared, including a lot of meals prepared for the both of them to eat. Admittedly, he was not sure if he should add enhancements in them next time, but that was not what this date was about anyways. “We are nearly there, love. There is a large forest about a couple minutes away. It’s said to be so large that it’s impossible to find everything in it. There is a really cool spring in there, and even a waterfall.” Unfortunately, he let his excitement get to him as those details would casually slip from his tongue.

@Hidden

They walked forward now on the first floor, and as they did she peered silently on the forest around her. It was pretty in its own way. Everything had changed to be more vivid. The colors of the green forest, the breeze on her face, the sound of their footsteps, and the warmth of Sey's hand. She turned to him as he spoke and he spoke about the place. Her lips curved into a smile and she said, "You are not the best at keeping secrets, are you?" She giggled and continued her walk with him. The forest was already nice enough, she wondered what the place would look like. The way he said his last comment though.... 'He mentioned it was SAID to be that large. I thought he said he found it while he was off adventuring. He is a confusing person' She had leveled majorly lately thanks to the help of him, and she was glad to have him at her side. She was one of the strongest tier ones, perhaps the strongest. She was awfully close to tier two and could deal a high amount of damage. No Aoe, but she was fine with it. "Well, I can't wait to get there" 

@Sey

It did not take her too long for her to catch on. His relaxed eyes would half-close as he would place his available pointer finger up to his own lips. "Shhhhhh, don't worry about such things." He would reply in a teasing yet calm manner. Hearing her words of anticipation, he would let a smile lapse onto his lips collectively. Nothing playful, but genuine happiness. Surprisingly calming for him, considering faking was such a talent of his. If not that, manipulation, lying, yadda yadda yadda. But this was none of that, and the lovely lady beside him was able to open up genuine feelings from himself. "We are nearly there love. If I remember correctly..." He would point his finger towards the Northwest. "We go off the path and move that way from here." And so he would proceed to gently tug her along. After giving it some thought, his smile finally became playful as he would then proceed to run, hoping she would still hold up. "We gotta get there quickly!"

She kept up with him and he reassured her that they were almost there if he remembered correctly. She rolled her eyes and said, "Do you remember anything?" She giggled and kept moving forward. Hidden followed him slowly through the woods and as a path jutted off to the left he paused for a second and told her that it was down that path. Then he sprinted forward, tugging her along with him. It took a second, but she began to move faster than he untl she got to her full sprint, where she was tugging him along with her. "Keep up if you can!" She let go of his hand and shot forward down the path. She turned around and he was getting far enough away for her to try and hide. She ducked behind a tree and wondered if Sey would pass her, and not notice she was there. She concentrated and felt the shadows move around her concealing her from the non-searchers view. 'Come on'

Sneak and Hide Rank:0 Activated. LD:10 to find

@Sey

She zipped rather quickly. He could catch up… Should he have his evasion items equipped on him. Unfortunately, he did not. It was not something he felt would be considering worth it since this was just going to be the both of them alone. “Hmmmm, interesting development. Let’s seeeee.” There was a wide amount of forest range around here. Couldn’t be too hard to find her, right? And so the search was on as he would pace himself through the forest. Unfortunately, it was not too easy considering all of the space to look through, and he would eventually pass by her tree. It was unfortunate that this game did not make it easy for him to sense players with a level difference or anything, otherwise it would have been a huge checkmate. Admittedly, locating her was turning out to be a rather difficult task. It was boggling his mind, it was not going to be possible for him to find or locate anything at this rate. Eventually, he would lean against a tree… Right on the opposite side where his target was locate.

@Hidden

ID# 80918 results:

Loot: 6 + 2 = 8 (Nope)

Edited by Sey

Hidden heard the footsteps before she seen the man slow down as he got near her. He kept on moving forward, but did not appear to see her. He gave up, leaning against the tree a few feet away from her. She rolled her eyes and crept forward. As she got close, she stood and leaned her head on his arm. "What, are we perhaps looking at?" She giggled and stepped away, watching as the man would most likely turn her way. "We best hurry and get the most of the time we have off together. You know that your guild r store will call you to do something!" She giggled and began to walk down the path once more. She really wanted to see what was down there, and she knew they were going at a rather slow place to be finding it. The man had said they were getting close, but she had yet to see anything. She stopped and waited for Sey to catch up, 'Did he not say something about swimming? That is something I have rarely ever done. I was pretty good at it a few years back though'

@Sey 

He felt a sudden warm embrace over his own arm suddenly, as she would approach him before asking sarcastically what they were looking at. As childish as ever, he would wrap his arms around her. "I dunno, but looks like I gotcha~." His voice trailed with playfulness for the moment before letting her go. "You're right. The lake is not too far. Just a few more steps this way and we will be riiiight." He paced around the tree swiftly, moving forward and passed through a few bushes to reveal a circular open space for the both of them. "Here." It was the sight he remembered it to be. A huge waterfall from above flowing into a lake. And behind the waterfall would be a small cavern hidden from the world, it would make a perfect place to sleep if one knew how to float on water while sleeping. The snow-haired player was not one of those players, but regardless, it was still there as an option."Hey love, I found it! I'm going to get ready!"

Hidden stood there when he wrapped his arms around her and said that he got her. She made a noise of surprise and exclaimed, "I think I got you FIRST" She giggled and followed him forward to where they moved into a clearing. Here it was. There was a waterfall, a Cavern Hidden behind it, and a lake. It truly was a sight. Sey mentioned that he was going to go ahead and get ready. She felt her face began to burn. She was supposed to change into a swim-suit, which was the least amount of clothes that she often wore. She moved over to behind the dense trees and opened her menu. She took a deep breath and clicked upon the swimwear. She gasped as the air met her body in a chilling feeling. Her cloak had vanished from her body, leaving her in a black top and bottom swimsuit. She stood there for a minute or so, to try and gather the courage to go back out. "Well... He is my boyfriend. I should not be afriad to reveal myself to him in the slightest." 

@Sey

He himself was a shameless being. Of course, there was decency in him as well, as he would proceed to hide behind a pair of trees so that he was able to change. His coat was stylish for the olden days perhaps, but nothing proper for this scenario right now. His lips were locked with a smile and his eyes collected, half-closed to show how he completel comfortable with this. Located at the bottom of his equipment inventory was a pair of light grey swim trunks. Tapping his right pointer finger over it gently, his upper half would be exposed to the cooling breeze of nature. At first, it came as a cold shock, but eventually relaxed as he himself adjusted to the temperatures swiftly. It did not take him too long for him to move out from the trees. "Hm, it's been a while since I've been like this. Kind of refreshing." A comment to himself, approving of it as he would wait for his girlfriend, wherever she was again. Was she perhaps playing Hide and Seek again? I can wait. I'm used to this, I don't think she herself likes to be seen like that in public. Such a shame to bottle up all that beauty. Even in his thoughts, he was a flirt. Seems like the Yukino Bloodline ran with much strength.

@Hidden

She stood there with a burning feeling in her throat, telling her not to go out. She opened her menu and made her hair move itself into a bun. When not in her cloak, her hair was quite annoying. She forced herself forward, stepping carefully through the trees. She walked onto the smooth area around the water and stood there shyly for a second before walking forward towards Sey, her head pointed at the ground. She stopped about five feet in front of the man said, "I... I am ready" She managed to lift her head enough to begin to look at the man. She was wearing a pair of sleek gray swimming trunks. She stepped to the right just a little a dipped a toe in the lake and noticed it was quite cool. She took it out and replaced it on the ground. Umbra trodded out of the forest and laid down in the sunlight, a few feet away from the two. She looked at Sey then around the area, as if expecting something. When she did not see the other familiar, she laid her head back down and stared at her and Sey. 'If  know Sey, he is most likely going to overact over me. My body is not too special' 

@Sey

A few moments later, she would reveal herself out from her hiding space. He himself was very good at hiding his emotions, such a shame they did not kiss more often. Her head was hung down a slight amount, telling him exactly how she felt about it. His own face began to burn a bit, a light shade of red revealing on his pale white face, showing he himself was a bit flustered, but he kept his smile. The pointer finger of his right hand would lightly brush against her chin before he gently used it to tilt her head up. He wanted to look into her eyes with confidence to give a sense of security. Should he be successful, he would look into her azure eyes with his own. "I am as well. Shall we?" He would say to her in an attempt to reassure her. With that, he would place her left hand into her right. Her toes dipped in the water for the moment before coming back out. A light chuckle would emit from his lips, a relaxed one as he himself could relate to the first time he entered. "Slowly, like so." He would tell her as he placed his right leg slowly into the water, more water being pushed to his body as he proceeded to get in the water, looking to guide his girlfriend in. The cool feeling the water gave him was comforting for him, as he quickly grew to like it. "I'm waiting for you."

Hidden watched as Sey slowly approached her, but he seemed completely calm, which was really not like him at all. The only thing that hinted at anything else, was his pale face tinged with red. He lifted her head with his index finger and told her he was ready as well. Her face wold fluster and he would turn away dipping his foot in the water, before beginning to sink his whole foot in. She waited a moment and then he told her he was waiting for her. She rolled her eyes and replied, "I seriously think I am going to shove you over in the water" She stepped down into the water, cool at first, but he body quickly adapted. After all the training she had been doing recently, to just relax was fine with her. She added her other leg intot he water and looked at Sey. "Now what?" She did not wait though. She ducked down, submerging her entire body in the water. Then, she kicked off the rck wall, they had been made smooth by the erosion from the water. She swam through the water, watching a new meter rise. Air. As it began to get low, she felt a burning at her throat and immediately she kicked up, resurfacing quite a bit away from Sey. 

@Sey

His collected nature could not be contained for much longer as she threatened to shove him into the water. When she dared ask what they could do, he would tilt his head to the side. While his eyes were still half-closed, his lips were not in an equally calm manner. "Didn't you say you were going to try to shove me into the water?" Sey playfully taunted, moving his right arm through the surface of the water. With that, he would launch a small sudden wave of water towards her. Hidden tends to bring out the more playful nature in him, and that usually was a challenging persona he had. For one thing, being serious while with her was rather tough if she made such challenges like that. On top of that, he was just naturally confident and fun, not afraid of the consequences of his actions, but yet embraces them. Should he be successful, he would make an attempt to float away, as to not actually run away. He would make his way towards the waterfall, walking backwards in the process to keep an eye on his girl. “Yo, you need to see the cavern in here! It’s liiiiit!”

After she had asked him what they were going to do, he asked if she was going to shove him into the water or not. She rolled her eyes and said, "You are an idiot" She giggled and watched as he began to bound off in the direction of the waterfall. She quickly waded in after him as he yelled for her to come check out the cavern with him. She finally caught up, and by that time she was right in front of it. It was rather beautiful, especially with the sun hitting it in such a way, that it casted a rainbow and glimmered brightly. She knew such a sight would not be found in the real world. "The waterfall is gorgeous!" she marveled. She splashed him back and quickly dove under the water, swimming down. She had not noiced the area around the waterfall was so deep. She was at least 10 feet below the surface before she realized how the water was quite deep. She felt the pressure of the waterfall as she went under it. Her breath meter was about half-way gone. She began to kick up, wondering if Sey followed. The water in the cavern that she was swimming through, was dark, obscuring vision through the water, meaning Sey would not be able to find her. 

@Sey

Hidden splashed him with some more water after commenting on the scene in the cave. All of the crystals, and how the sun shined on them, it was glorious. It was also guarded by the waterfall as well, any trace of their existence was… Heh, hidden. With that, he would look around, not noticing where she was in the darkness. “Oh looooove. Where arrre youuuuu?” He playfully called out, fake threat in his tone of voice. Once he found her, he planned to splash her big time. Hm, maybe sneaking in a kiss first before doing it, most likely as a diversion. She’ll definitely want revenge for that, but hey, it was worth it for him. His body would stay above the water as he would tread, unfortunately unable to locate where his girlfriend was located. And the thought of going underwater did not occur to him as the darkness covered the water below him, and without a light source, he would only get lost. Besides, he did not have any night vision mods on him, so he was unable to have that give him assistance. “Hm, where IS she?”

@Hidden

Hidden swam upwards through the dark waters, moving slowly. As she neared the top, she heard the movement of water, indicating where Sey was. She kicked up right beside the noise, and came up to his back. From there she wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders, and wrapped her legs around his waste. "Onward!" She called to Sey and waded for him to explore the cavern. She was not relatively heavy, and with the water, she would probably feel extra light. She could barely see the cavern from around here, so she was not sure if there was any land in here, or if it was just a dark cavern. "Uh, lets go?" She asked. Her hair had appeared to have fallen out of her bun and so it lay on her back and over her shoulders. She looked up wondering if she would see any crystals atop the cave. "So is this just one part, or is there more like a whole thing. Is it a cavern or a cave?" She asked him waiting for a reply. 

@Sey

A pair of slender arms would wrap around his shoulders, followed up by her legs. Not even a drop of hostility can be sensed from this being, as he full well knew it was her. "Aye, captain!" He replied with a raised left fist held up in the air. So he pushed forward, carrying the lightweight on his back and swimming at nearly his normal speed. Whether this be the game or his own physical strength, he was glad he was not being slowed down at all. "Hmmmm, this is not all. There is one more area I wanted you to see." Sey remembered one last part of the cavern. Pushing forward as hard as he could, he would charge forward through the water at perhaps a normal speedwalking pace, which is deemed pretty swift considering their presence being in the water. "And here it is!" The snow-haired player would declare, feeling the sand below his feet as the water began to shallow. There was a large mass of land within the cavern, the rocky walls opening up with crystals shining on the inside of the dome. It was like a dome theater, and their own little island within the inside. A small hole was located at the top to allow the sun to come through and let the crystals shine. Sey would step onto the island before letting his girlfriend down off of his back. "Well, what do you think?" He asked, though he did set up something on the island as well. This was not even the gift, it was just something he figured she might have liked. Crystals that shine light in the darkness, as they blend well together.

Hidden would notice that he would make not attempt to shake her off or anything, which was a point that showed her that he did not mind her contact. He swam forward, his body appearing to be unrestrained as he moved forward. As his body tilted for him to swim horizontally, she would move her body up to middle of his back for her weight to be distributed evenly. From there, she would lean her body forward to be laying upon him and put her feet into the pockets as if they were the stirrups on a saddle. She felt her foot brush something that the man would have not wanted to be touched and instantly her face blushed. "Sorry!" She kicked her feet apart to hopefully not come into the same conclusion again. He swam forward until he told her they had arrived at their destination. Hidden slild her feet out of his pockets and slid off of his back, amazed by the beauty of the place. "This place is amazing! How did you find it?" She laughed thinking for a moment before pointing a tthe island. "If I were the creator, a boss would have been planted right there"

@Sey

During the travel, he felt what he wanted to assume was her leg somewhere, in which he was about to reply while his face began to burn a mighty amount. Fortunately, she quickly resolved that part really quick, leaving him with just some second-hand embarrassment and some thoughts he probably should not be having at the moment. Eventually, they made it, and she would commentate on the scene before pointing her finger towards the island, declaring it to be where she would put a boss if she could. "A friend of mine accidentally fell onto it, then found their way out to show me. Nothing this far though, the most I have seen was the lake." He then smiled casually, rather than the usual calm smile he had on him. "Why not declare it our land then? We could be the bosses of it, no one else found it yet. Not even my friend." Perfect lead up, as there was one last thing he wanted to show her, though at a different location. Placing his left palm within her right, he would look upwards towards where the sunlight traveled through. "It could be our second hidden area, where no one can bother us." Perfect, he made sure to specify the word "second", hoping she would catch onto that.

The man would lead them onto shore and she would step onto it, looking at the bright sun. He explained  friend of her's found the cave, but did not explore it enough to find this area. She nodded and looked at the crystals, wishing she could have a house ere or something. Sey got her hopes up a little saying they could own this place. "Well, we can't exactly put something here" The man continued on to say this could be their second hideout. She raised an eyebrow and turned to the man questioningly. "Second?" She would question. As far as she knew, if they claimed this then this would be their only hideout. He said second weirdly so there might be a reason behind it. "Are you considering our shops to be a hideout? If so, then you are wrong. Everyone comes to your shop" She twirl her finger in her hair and wait a response, wondering what this First hideout was. Perhaps it was just a mistake in the sentence. 

Bad Post :( @Sey