[SP-F1 Flowerbed Shenanigans] COMPLETE

The Boar got close, and Vigilon made his move.

OOC: plz be 9, plz be 9, plz be 9...

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon tripped and fell, while the Boar, aiming for his head, ended up leaping right over him. Vigilon, frustrated, stood up, thinking, "Well, at least he didn't hit me in the head this time." The Boar stopped itself before it could hit the wall. Vigilon stared at it, trying to guess it's next move. However, he needed a breather before he could attack again. The Boar turned, ready to face Vigilon. Vigilon backed up a little, so that he could try to avoid the Boar's attack. Perhaps running off wasn't such a bad idea after all. Vigilon considered his options. "Well, I'm in a bit of a pinch here. What should I do?" Vigilon looked at the Boar, and began to prepare for the worst, since his luck might drop even lower than right now. Vigilon stepped back even further, towards the town entrance, and decided to flee.

ID# 81183 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!) Mob: 4(missed)

[5] Vigilon: HP 25/40 EP 0/4

Enemies:

Boar: HP 2/8

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon prepared himself to run. He had an off morning anyway.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon tripped, and hoped he could get away next time. The Boar trampled him, and stood in his way towards the town. "I'm through with this crap. I'm leaving the battle, moron. Don't try and stop me."The Boar snorted, and stared at him as if to say, "I'm not supposed to let you leave, idiot." Vigilon saw the desperate situation he was in, and he wished that he had remained in town. "This is ridiculous. Why is this even happening?" "Perhaps if I jump on top of the boar and jump off, I'll have a clear path of escape. I should proceed carefully, so that I don't end up in a worse situation. But when to do this action? a minute, maybe, but I have to do it fast." The Boar squealed, and prepared to attack. "It's now or never, I guess..." Vigilon Prepared himself to run.

ID# 81190 CD 3(failed to escape) Mob: 8(hit)

[5]Vigilon: HP 21/40  EP 1/4

Enemies:

Boar: HP 2/8

Vigilon put his plan into action, hoping to succeed.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon jumped on the beast. The Boar was infuriated and threw Vigilon off his back, and Vigilon landed in the safe zone. On his face. Enough was enough. Vigilon left for the center of town. He had enough of Boars for today. "Phew! that could have been nasty!" He looked at the time, and decided to end his search. He had a few materials, so it was good enough practice for him. "I've had enough for today. maybe I'll look at the available quests, and see which ones I'll be doing." As he walked, he kept pushing the following thought into his mind. "Always make sure to see where you're searching. Always make sure to see where you're searching. Always make sure to see where you're searching." He decided to take a break and relax for a bit. His adventures and shenanigans in SAO weren't over yet, but a little relaxation wouldn't hurt. He decided, should it exist in this game, that he deserved a slice or two of Pizza after his long morning.

ID# 81196 CD 12(Successful escape) Mob: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

Vigilon: HP 16/40 EP 2/4

Summary:

All Players recieve 1 sp and 400 col