[OP-F1 Unexpected events and unpaid debts] Complete

She laid face down in the grass for a second, almost lifelessly. "That's not very chivalrous. I just fell out of a tree and you're getting all defensive." She sat up. "Oh no, I'm fine don't worry, really!" She picked her book up and sighed. "This was a new dress and everything..." She scuffed her white dress and grabbed her book. "And I lost my page! Ugh!" She pouted and closed the book in her lap. "What are you looking at? I don't need help, don't worry about me." She looked a bit frustrated, but was clearly harmless. 

/ooc Sorry, Im new to this site uwu.

@Wardege @Lee @Vigilon

Edited by Shimpi

Vigilon had to agree with Lee's remark...in his own terms.

Let's roll, shall we!?

He saw nothing nearby, and decided to focus back on the more serious matter. And that's when the girl fell down from the tree. "I knew it!" Slightly startled, Vigilon drew his sword and took a defensive position. After the player's not-so-nice remark, Vigilon lowered, but did not sheathe his blade. "Doesn't need help? Sounds like some kind of distraction. I don't believe those words at all...yet. I mean, what's she ranting about really? Although she seems harmless, I can't put down my weapon just yet." Vigilon continued to keep his cautious stance. It wasn't that he didn't trust her(which, yes, he doesn't trust her at the moment), he just didn't like that he was watched and stalked, since that kind of situation sometimes lead to disaster. Whether she meant harm or not was the question running through Vigilon's mind. "I currently don't trust you, so is there any way you can make me? Truth? Or a sway of words? Frustration? From what I know, you aren't here on peaceful terms. Perhaps you were just reading your book when we came along, but only your words and actions can prove that. So? What are you gonna do? Why are you here...?"

ID# 82890 LD: 6(failed)

@Wardege @Lee @Shimpi

When Vigilon embarrassed himself, Wardege stifled a laugh with a hand over his mouth. Lee's remark put a few doubts over whether or not he could truly be able to repay others as easily as he wanted to. When the girl fell out of the tree, and the other two drew their blades, Wardege was indeed startled, but he was also worried about the outcome of their actions. When the girl's rather disgruntled remark was heard, he looked at the other two, still looking like they are confronting an enemy, towards a definitely harmless player, he had to intervene. "Why are you two still looking at her like that? There's no need for confrontations! Put the swords down!" He slowly walked over to the other player, scanning the area as he moved.

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

"Perhaps her words about not needing help were sarcastic?" "I'm pretty sure you might use some help. Please, disregard the hostility of the other two. I simply want to help anyway. Wardege, at your humble service."

ID# 82892 LD: 5(failed)

@Vigilon @Lee @Shimpi

The body that had fallen from the tree appeared female in appearance and would speak of chivalry seemingly being dead or at the very least, around her. She would then begin on a sarcastic rant on the victimization of herself to which Lee would let his head tilt to the side and raise his sword to scratch the side of his head "Okay, cool your jets lady." She spoke about losing a page from her book and it was then that he took note of the other two. Vigilon was a bit defensive which, seeing as Lee had a similar reaction, it was good to see though Wardege seemed to be more in the favor of the new found player but to each there own he guessed.

As Wardege spoke to them about putting their weapons away, Lee got an almost angered look, possibly disgruntled while his hand tightened around his sword. He wasn't one to be ordered around by people he wasn't friends with. "Ohohoho, lets calm down mister white knight." Lee would aim to joke in order to get more time to take a breath and calm down a bit. Lee would look around more to see if he could find any materials but found nothing to his great dismay to further sour his mood.

ID: 82949
LD: 10
MAT: 0+1=1

When Wardege suggested that Vigilon and Lee put away their swords, Vigilon responded with, "I'm sorry, what?" Then Wardege began walking towards the other player. "None of us even know her! Who knows what she could be up to!" Vigilon then heard Lee's remark, and said, "Heh, if that's the case, then I'm the dark knight. Without the black apparel and lack of a good sense of humor, though." When Wardege spoke to the other player, and over-formally introduced himself, he facepalmed, sighed and said, "Is that some sort of protocol, or do you just like acting like a servant?" Vigilon considered scanning the area for anything metal, be it ore, ingot, or a piece of scrap that can be salvaged.

Let's roll, shall we!?

Vigilon walked to the side of the tree, only for the broken branch to fall on him, causing him to fall flat on his face. Vigilon got up(mostly), and threw the branch away from the area. "Let's...Just pretend that didn't happen."

ID# 83067 LD: 1(If applicable, you could say it was a Crit. fail)

@Wardege @Lee @Shimpi

Edited by Vigilon
  • 2 weeks later...

It seemed to Wardege that Vigilon and Lee weren't exactly interested in agreeing with him. Nevertheless, the only thing he wanted to do was help. Vigilon then made a remark that supported Lee's remark, and also placed Vigilon as pretty much the opposite. "Opposite or not, I have reasons for what I do, and you have yours." He got no response from the girl, and Vigilon returned to searching for materials, which was interrupted by yet another embarrassing moment for him. "Ha ha ha, I'm sure none of us are going to forget that, but we sure can try." Wardege scanned the area.

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

He didn't find anything, so he said, "Well, perhaps we can always search tomorrow. I do have you two to thank for helping me start off, and I guess she(Gesturing to Shimpi) just needs some time. I have some good thoughts about tomorrow, and I hope to see you again." He wondered if this situation would repeat itself, and he left looking for a place to settle down for a while.

@Vigilon @Lee @Shimpi

ID# 83685 LD: 10(Failed)

Rewards Summary:

All Players receive 1 SP and 100 Col