[14F PP] Silencing the Call: <<The Lich's Calling>> [Completed]

Spoiler

<<The Lich's Calling>>

This quest takes place on Floor 14
This quest is repeatable

This RP will not count in the benchmark

krchCqB.jpg

In a small arena like area with two Barracks on both sides of it, which sits before the pathway into the actual Castle. A crown adorned heavy armored skeletal warrior stands in the middle of the arena with two Skeletal Lichs sitting in the back. Once engaged, the bangs his greatsword on the ground before lifting it above his head. After which a continuous stream of Longsword wielding warriors begin to rush down upon the arena to help save the king. 

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Page (21 or more posts)
-Maximum Party Size of 3
-The Lich King must be defeated
-Repeat completions will only yield <<Darkness Potion>>

Lich King Information:

<<Lich King>> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:
HP: 350
Damage per Attack: 400

When an allied Skeleton falters while he is still alive. He heals himself for the maximum amount of HP that skeleton had.

Skeletal Warriors Information:

#x <<Shambling Soldier>> is a constantly spawning quest minion as long as Lich King is Alive. (2 every 2 turns)
HP: 100
Damage per Attack: 140

If not killed immediately they will begin to attack each other.

2x <<Skeletal Lich>> is a single time spawning quest minion as long as Lich King is Alive.
HP: 100
Damage per Attack: 140

Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)

Rewards:

1. <<Darkness Salve>> Increases Increases Mitigation by 20 at the cost of 3 DMG. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.
2. 3 Skill Points

Parties of players are advised.
Recommended Level: 35

The one piece of advice that Shield had received from each of the information brokers with which he typically contracted was to not attempt it alone. He had single-handedly worked his way through several of the more advanced quest lines, and yet each broker, despite knowing this, gave stern warnings. This quest was not intended to be winnable by attrition.

"Well," Shield thought aloud with a sigh, "that's the one card I have in my deck. Guess I'll have to reach out to the ascendants."

He drafted a quick notice to send to his guildies, hoping that someone might be available to assist him:

Shield here,

Looking for some help defeating the Lich King on floor 14. Can tank the hits, but can't keep enough damage on him to bring him down. Will be waiting in the main square of Stonewall.

He sent the message before leaning back on the stone bench at the edge of the square. He took a deep breath and laced his fingers behind his head. Norbert rested at his back, chomping harmlessly at his digits from behind him.

"Yeah, yeah, you're such a victim," he groused back at the grumpy reptile. "Sometimes I wonder if you'd be happier back at the shop. Maybe in a nice big fish tank..."

@Sey @Itzal

Edited by Shield

Kyu pawed at the sudden HUD to pop up in front of him, a message. It's been a while since he received one that had absolutely nothing to do with his shop. Upon examination, he would close the message without a reply. No need. The teleportation gate was not too far, so there was no need to stall for any time with the classic "5 minutes please" gag. The snow haired player would proceed towards the 14th floor successfully without any diversions. In just a minute, he would arrive at town square. "Well, any idea where to look Kyu?" Sey asked the snow wolf. She sniffed around for a small moment before slowly crawling towards the lesser of populations. A bench would be located, a turtle with a familiar tank player. "Heyo. We are here for the quest."

The fourteenth floor.  He had only been here once before....  And that was when he encountered Fearx.  The memory was still very fresh in his mind and the more he thought about Fearx the more his blood would boil, which wasn't something that occurred often.  He leaped from one fortified building to another, making his way across the black lands with Velnia gliding beside her.  Soon Velnia caught the scent of a familiar friend and got excited, shooting for the white wolf that she knew so well, calling out to her in her own dragon tongue before landing on the fluffy animal, nuzzling her head against the wolf's own.  Itzal leaped from the building and rolled across the ground, clad in Niger Natio as they were here to do combat with the quest boss.  Dragon's Soul hung on his left hip and Beauty Incarnated on his right hand.  He nodded to the two.  "Shield.  Sey.  Glad to see you guys again.  And I'm looking forward to working with you more frequently Shield.  Thanks for inviting me."  He sighed as he pushed his frustrations with Fearx aside for this quest.  "So Shield, any info on the boss and it's stats or skills?" 

@Shield

Shield raised his hand in greeting to both of the other ascendants. The last time that he had been in a gathering with the two of them outside of the guild hall, or at least outside of the presence of a mess of other front liners. He stood and brushed himself off before addressing the both of them, particularly in regard to Itzal's question.

"Thanks for the quick response," he said, giving each of them an appreciative nod. "And yes, I've heard a few things from the brokers that prompted me to reach out. Apparently, this boss fights a bit dirty. He hits as hard as some of the more potent front liners, but on top of that, he spawns some minions to help him out. Normally, I could just wear him down through attrition, but rather than attacking the players, those minions attack one another to heal the Lich. Since they heal him for more or less their whole HP value, I don't think I'd be able to keep any damage on him."

He pulled up his HUD and found the spot on the map that he had marked where supposedly the Lich King dwelt. He jerked his head towards the safe zone exit to indicate he was ready to go, moving his feet off in the same direction.

"I've got a nasty suspicions from the way that the brokers talked about this quest that this is going to take all three of us," he said darkly, shooting them a grim glance back over his shoulder.

@Sey

"So thr king heals by the death of his minions. In that case, you have their attention, and Itzal will assist me in taking down the ling directly. It's easy with this combination as a party." sey explained, kicking his left leg up lazily and placing his hands behind the back of his head. Kyu barked happily upon seeing the dragon as it landed on her. The prissy wolf liked the company of the dragon, a rare moment for her, but one that made moments like these more valuable. "Depending on how hard he hits, it's mitigation probably would be low. Most high damage bosses don't have many defenses, making them the ultimate glass cannons. And I doubt their evasion can beat our accuracy, considering how much of a strike it can pull. Lets be real, it's defenses are based on the deaths of the minions. So the strategy is, don't kill the minions. Then we prosper."

Itzal listened to the info Shield gave to the two of them.  However he heard other things about the quest besides what Shield shared, although it was extremely vital.  "It's not just that though.  I didn't know this but now that I do I know it's going to be an actual challenge.  I heard that the Lich also has two skeletons that heal him a small amount consistently.  I'll need to knock those out swiftly, unless you could do that Sey.  If you are able to use an AoE to kill the two skeletons who are healing him, then I'd be able to start my attack with Meteor strike.  I say this cause I have rank two charge, and it would deal far more damage to him with a times eleven sword art than with a times nine.  If not that's ok, I can use charge with the AoE.  Also, whoever uses an AoE on them can knock one of the weaker skeletons out.  If there's no skeleton for the other to fight, he'll only be getting one of their health, not both of them."  Velnia grinned happily as the dog licked her and she licked the dog back.  She took to the air and made a small cry, inviting the puppy to play another game of tag with her as they seemed to enjoy that very much.  Itzal would need to help them come up with new games.  They might even fight like two puppy's would.  Not lethal but a little rough.  He knew both of them could take it after all.

@Shield

Spoiler

Action: Parry Lich

Lich
ID# 83966 results: MOB: 5 + 1 = 6 - Hit! - 400 dmg / 2 = 200 dmg - 134 mit = 66 dmg [Insignificant after Reg/BH], Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg [Insignificant after healing effects]

Skeletal Lich 1
ID# 83967 results: MOB: 10 + 1 = 11 - Hit! - 140 dmg + 1 - 134 Mit = 7 dmg, [Insignificant after Reg/BH]

Skeletal Lich 2
ID# 83968 results: MOB: 6 + 1 = 7 - Hit! - 140 dmg - 134 Mit = 6 dmg, [Insignificant after Reg/BH], Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg

Soldier 1
ID# 83969 results: MOB: 9 - Hit! - 140 dmg + 1 = 141 dmg

Soldier 2
ID# 83970 results: MOB: 7 - Hit! - 140 dmg

[H:0] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
@Sey
Itzal

<<Lich King>> HP: 350/350 | DMG: 400 Spawns 2 skeletons / 2 turns. When allied dies, heals Lich 100 HP.

<<Shambling Soldier>> [Only attack other skeletons]
#1 - HP: -40/100 | DMG: 140
#2 - HP: -41/100 | DMG: 140

<<Skeletal Lich 1>> HP: 100/100 | DMG: 140 Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)
<<Skeletal Lich 2>> HP: 90/100 | DMG: 140 Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)

Shield gave Itzals plan a moment of consideration before nodding in acknowledgement of the plan's intent.

"It would be good if that was an option," he said. "Let's see if we're allowed the freedom to do so."

His HUD's plotted course led them far from the settlement where they had met up into a land dotted with rocky spires. At the center of the towering formations, there stood a great colosseum. The entry was unguarded, as were the passages along the way.

"Whoever is at the center must be confident to leave it so open to intruders," he thought aloud. They made their way through one final dark tunnel with a gloomy haze of light at the far end. As they emerged, a scene of nightmares took shape before them. Three skeletal figures stood dressed in maille, the most prominent of which also bedecked with a robe and regal crown. "I think we found the king."

Holding out his axe in defense, Shield approached the postmortem monarch. The hollow sockets of the three figures fixed themselves onto the approaching warrior, and, raising one hand, the Lich King let out a shrill, chilling cry. The ground shook and behind the great king, two bare skeletons rose from the ground and turned to one another, crouched to attack.

All at once, the battlefield erupted. The king charged, the liches on either side of him summoned and hurled great bolts of black shadows into the midst of the fray, and the skeletons toppled one another with one blow. The strike of the king sent powerful vibrations through the hands that held his axe and shield, both of which having intercepted the great sword in its tracks, but even as Shield's thorns damage triggered, it was immediately erased, save for a slight drop in one of the other lich's health.

"This is going to be messy..."

Edited by Shield

Seems like they were on the move, which was unfortunate since they were not able to get a plan secured quite yet. But now was probably the best time to take action, so there was no hope in trying to get something other than that as a result. "Well, we are going to have to act anyways. I'm going to take my best shot at the Lich and hope for the best." With that, he would aim the tip of his spear at the cores of the monsters. They were going down! They had to anyways, one way or another. The risky way of getting the quick kill would be to try to attack the king directly without dealing with the others, trying to beat the respawn and the small health regeneration. The problem with that was the fact that according to his calculations, he and Itzal would have to land every single strike. And there were going to need to be four or less hits in order to do that. Chances were against them in this case, which is why Sey went with taking down the smaller sources of healing.

Spoiler

ID# 83973 results:

Battle: 9
Dmg: 13 x 12 x 1 = 156 Dmg
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[H:0] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:1] Sey - HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 88/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3

<<Lich King>> HP: 194/350 | DMG: 400 Spawns 2 skeletons / 2 turns. When allied dies, heals Lich 100 HP.

<<Skeletal Lich 1>> HP: 100/100 | DMG: 140 Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)
<<Skeletal Lich 2>> HP: 90/100 | DMG: 140 Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)

Itzal listened to Shield's reply and nodded.  "Yeah I guess you're right...  I just hate going in without a rock solid plan is all.  Running in blind tends to be, well, not a good idea."  And then the next moment they start walking into the spires.  As they walked further in Itzal noted the black and dark purple glowing lights stretching through the walls.  Soon enough they reached the boss and Itzal saw him, the Lich king standing seven feet tall with what looked like a greatsword in his right hand.  "Yeeeeaaaah I think so."  Itzal watched as the Lich attacked Shield but didn't break through his mitigation.  He watched as the two skeletons attacked each other and the Lich king's health rising back up again.  So it was true.  He watched the two minor Lich's try healing him as well.  Sey rushed up and struck the Lich.  Sey didn't tend to talk much in battle but to be honest Neither did Itzal.  He nodded to Shield.  "We'll focus on the Lich.  We'll take care of the minions afterward.  Come on Sey let's go!"  He activated charge, rushing at the king and releasing meteor break, his sword erupted in lightning, Velnia flying beside him as his attack was successful in tearing a total of one hundred and sixty five health from him thanks to charge and a critical hit.  His attack landed paralysis as well as bleed on the king and Itzal leaped back, whistling for Velnia to follow him back.

ID#  83999  BD:  9

[H:0] @Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 100/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:1] Sey - HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 88/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:2] Itzal - HP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  109/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

<<Lich King>> HP: 29/350 | DMG: 400 Spawns 2 skeletons / 2 turns. When allied dies, heals Lich 100 HP.

Edited by Itzal
Spoiler

+54 HP - Regen, + 40 HP - Battle Healing

Howling

ID# 84000 results:

Battle: 3 - Miss

MOB: 5 - Miss

ID# 84003 results:

Skeletal LIch 1 - MOB: 7 -  Hit! - 140 dmg - 134 mit = 6 dmg, Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg

ID# 84004 results:

Skeletal Lich 2 - MOB: 9 - Hit! - 140 dmg + 1 = 141 dmg - 134 mit = 7 dmg

[H:2 - All] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:2 - King] @Sey - HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 88/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:2 - King] Itzal - HP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  109/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

<<Lich King>> HP: 69/350 | DMG: 400 Spawns 2 skeletons / 2 turns. When allied skeleton dies, heals Lich 100 HP[+40 HP]

<<Skeletal Lich 1>> HP: 90/100 | DMG: 140 Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies) [+20 HP]
<<Skeletal Lich 2>> HP: 100/100 | DMG: 140 Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies) [+20 HP]

With the boss so near to death after such solid hits, Shield estimated that a single hit from his thorns and flame aura would be enough to finish the job. Rushing forward, he wound up and made to cleave through the undead royalty but as his axe divided the figure it slowly vanished into thin air. He stopped, looking around in bewilderment.

"That wasn't the typical death animation," he thought aloud. "What does that me-"

Turning around to check with his comrades, he froze. The Lich King had materialized directly behind Sey.

I didn't account for how solid their attacks had been, and I didn't have first attack to win the tie. I lost aggro.

It slashed with its battered blade, but the attack glanced harmlessly off of the player's defenses. Shield breathed a sigh of relief. He knew that Sey could have taken the hit, and he'd have the fight back under control by the next time the foe had a chance to strike, but he still should have known better.

Meanwhile, the minor liches conjured up more dark bolts of energy and unleashed them on one another, on Shield and on the Lich King. It was minute, but his own health did drop and the undead did recover a small amount from the dark projectiles. However, judging by how much the other players had managed to deal, the King would not be standing much longer.

"Watch yourselves, boys!" he called out. "Give me a moment and I'll have that sucker back under control!"

Edited by Shield

Sey was not the tank of the group, but it seems the game thought that he was. The boss was more focused on him this time than Shield. It aimed to attack him, but he blocked successfully with the side of his spear just in time, his in game strength enough to push back the bosses attack without taking damage. "Hey now, you're not supposed to be targeting me! Learn some manners!" The snow haired player declared, pushing the limb away from him to cause the boss to wobble. This small window was his chance to push through, successfully piercing the blade of his weapon through the core of the monster, slashing more from side to side. Within a few seconds of the barrage, the king would end up shattering. "Well... That was a lot more uneventful than I expected..." Sey explained with a bit of disappointment in his tone, turning away from the monster and walking with the spear behind the back of his head.

Spoiler

ID# 84001 results:

Battle: 5

Dmg: 12 x 12 x 1 = 144

SA: Merciless Flurry x12

[H:2] Shield - HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:2] Sey - HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 76/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:2] @Itzal - HP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  109/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

<<Lich King>> HP: 0/350 | DMG: 400 | Spawns 2 skeletons / 2 turns. When allied skeleton dies, heals Lich 100 HP. [+40 HP]

#1 - HP: 0/100 | DMG: 140
#2 - HP: 0/100 | DMG: 140

<<Skeletal Lich 1>> HP: 100/100 | DMG: 140 | Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)
<<Skeletal Lich 2>> HP: 90/100 | DMG: 140 | Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)

Itzal watched as the Lich used a form of teleportation spell to phase out of one area and phase back in right behind Sey.  He felt that the Lich was playing dirty since Sey was a lower level than Itzal.  Then again he realized, it wasn't by much.  Sey was very close to surpassing Itzal in level, though he was perfectly fine with that.  Sey's balanced build required him to consistently burn through skill points in order to keep strong enough to assist the others.  Regardless he knew Sey could take the hit.  However the Lich seemed to miss him.  Sey then turned on the king and finished off it's health, ending him there and then.  Itzal rushed at the last two skeletons, the lich's.  They seemed to focus on healing their Lich and while Itzal would end them here he couldn't help but wonder if given the chance, would they take arms up against them or flee?  Or just stand there like idiots?  Itzal rushed at the two and activated Shadow Explosion, shattering the last of their lifespan and ending the fight altogether.  The congratulation menu popped up and revealed their experience.  Itzal looked at Sey and shrugged.  "It's because the three of us together are overpowered.  This is how the guild should be.  Unfortunately there are some people in the guild who think they don't need any help and try to carry the whole guild on their shoulders.  Perhaps in time such people will open up and accept the concept of teamwork.  For now, I'll settle with those whom I can work with."  He grinned and held up a hand to fist bump Shield's with, Velnia landing on Sey's head, crawling through his hair and poking her head out the front end with a grin of her own.

[H:2] @ShieldHP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:2] Sey - HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 76/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:2] Itzal - HP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  91/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

<<Lich King>> HP: 0/350 | DMG: 400 | Spawns 2 skeletons / 2 turns. When allied skeleton dies, heals Lich 100 HP. [+40 HP]

#1 - HP: 0/100 | DMG: 140
#2 - HP: 0/100 | DMG: 140

<12x9=108 dmg each skeleton>

<<Skeletal Lich 1>> HP: 0/100 | DMG: 140 | Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)
<<Skeletal Lich 2>> HP: 0/100 | DMG: 140 | Dark Coil - Heals allied Undead for 20 health per turn. (Cannot attack enemies)

Edited by Itzal
Spoiler

Action: Howl

ID# 84027 results: MOB: 8 + 3 + 1 = 12 - Hit! - 180 dmg - 134 Mit = 46 dmg, Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg
ID# 84028 results: MOB: 5 + 3 + 1 = 9 - Hit! - 180 dmg - 134 Mit = 46 dmg, Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg
ID# 84029 results: MOB: 10 + 3 + 1 = 14 - Hit! - 180 dmg + 2 - 134 Mit = 48 dmg [insignificant after Reg & BH]
ID# 84030 results: MOB: 2 + 3 + 1 = 6 - Hit! - 180 dmg - 134 Mit = 46 dmg, Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg

[H:4] Shield HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:2] @SeyHP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 76/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:2] Itzal - HP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  91/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

Bone Wraith 1: HP: 570/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 2: HP: 570/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 3: HP: 600/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 4: HP: 570/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3

Shield, in a rare show of emotion, twisted the corner of his mouth at the mention of players who run off on their own. He tapped Itzal's fist with his own before dismissing the congratulatory popup.

"You realize you basically just described me, right?" he said, turning to survey the now empty battlefield. "Sorry about the lich slipping away like that. I know he missed, but I still should have stayed on top of..."

His eyes trailed past the other players. From the ground, four great figures slowly and silently drifted up, rising like silent shadows to loom menacingly as the towered over the other players. They were beings made of bone, like great skeletons but with sweeping, scythe shaped forearms, like those of a mantis. Not eager to repeat the mistakes of the last bit of action, Shield quickly filled his lungs and pressurized the air with his rib cage, propelling sound and wind as he unleashed it a booming <Howl>.

"We've got company! Think you're real sneaky, don't you!?" bellowed the tank. "Why don't you boneheads pick on someone a little more sturdy!?"

He beat his axe against the front of his shield, banging it like a gong to draw their focus. Four sets of empty eye sockets turned to stare at him, and with an eerie lack of sound, the creatures drifted towards the tank, fore claws bared. They slashed one by one, their sharpened limbs cleaving through the tank, but leaving very little as far as damage. Most of them, however, saw the top end of their health gauges suddenly disappear just as a rash of scratches and burns appeared on their fore limbs.

Edited by Shield

“Well, having a lot of strength definitely helps us live. And as long as we are able to defend ourselves, we should be fine with it. I myself love gain. For myself only, that’s debatable.” He explained, shrugging his shoulders before looking to the side and seeing that there was some company. Well that was unfortunate, considering he did not have his damage based items, nor did he really have that great of an area attack either. What a pain. With a sigh emitting from his lips, he would silently take a stab at the monsters, only to obtain nothing from the exchange as he would then jump back from them. “Seems like they are loot worthy, considering their stats are enough to avoid my strikes. Hm, I guess some more col couldn’t hurt. Hopefully this does not take too much longer.” The skill points from the Lich King was what brought a lot of interest to him in the first place.

Spoiler

ID# 84045 results:

Battle: 1

[H:2] Shield HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:2] Sey- HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 75/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:2] @ItzalHP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  91/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

Bone Wraith 1: HP: 570/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 2: HP: 570/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 3: HP: 600/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 4: HP: 570/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3

Itzal heard Shield's comment and turned to him.  "No that's not what I meant.  I meant players who can't work with others at all because they'd rather do it alone.  You can work with others, unlike other players I know.  That's all man."  It was true.  He never saw Shield as the player who would just ignore his teammates or yell at them.  He saw him as a teammate and family member.  He smiled at Shield.  "Believe me, I don't look down on you one bit.  In my mind?  We're equals."  Itzal was about to mention how it wasn't that big of a deal about the Lich when another group of monsters appeared.  Watching their health bars as they were hit by Shield's thorns he could tell that they were leveled mobs rather than the actual quest.  Itzal chuckled at Sey's words.  "It seems that way doesn't it?  You ready guys?"  He rushed at the four monsters, activating charge.  The four monsters dodged him expertly but from much practicing he was able to redirect himself and manage to land a hit on the four before leaping back.  One hundred and twenty six damage.  Not bad he thought.  "Dang Sey you weren't kidding.  However I believe if we find their pattern we should be good." 

ID#  84096  BD:  3+3

[H:2] @Shield HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:2] Sey- HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 75/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:2] Itzal - HP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  73/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

Bone Wraith 1: HP: 444/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 2: HP: 444/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 3: HP: 474/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 4: HP: 444/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3

Edited by Itzal
Spoiler

+54 HP x 4 - Regen, + 40 HP - Battle Healing

Action: Howl

ID# 84098 results: MOB: 6 + 3 + 1 = 10 - Hit! - 180 dmg - 134 Mit = 46 dmg, Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg
ID# 84099 results: MOB: 6 + 3 + 1 = 10 - Hit! - 180 dmg - 134 Mit = 46 dmg, Thorns - 14 dmg, Flame Aura - 16 dmg
ID# 84100 results: MOB: 9 + 3 + 1 = 13 - Hit! - 180 dmg + 1 - 134 Mit = 47 dmg
ID# 84101 results: MOB: 10 + 3 + 1 = 14 - Hit! - 180 dmg + 2 - 134 Mit = 48 dmg

[H:8] Shield HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:0] @SeyHP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 75/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:1] Itzal - HP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  73/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

Bone Wraith 1: HP: 414/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 2: HP: 414/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 3: HP: 474/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 4: HP: 444/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3

The sentiments that Itzal managed to return before the ambush was sprung were kind, but there was no time to respond to them in the moment. Shield had their attention decidedly, but in light of the final moments with the Lich King as well as the close call while taking for Calrex, he decided that safe was far better than sorry and filled his lungs for a second time.

"You cowards think it's fun trying to sneak up on players instead of fighting them face to face!?" he crowed, sending clouds of dust swirling up from the dry, dead earth that made up the floor of the great stadium. "It's disgraceful! Fight us face to face!"

The silent giants opened their gaping, fanged mouths in muted shrieks of anger before leaping over the other players to get to their challenger. Their sickle-like forearms cut cleanly through him like a warm knife through butter. Such attacks much have thrown some players, but so far, it seemed that the Stonewall mod was aptly named, and the only thing on Shield that moved through their onslaught was his health bar. However, so did the health bars of two of the wraiths, and theirs did not begin to recover as Shield's did.

Edited by Shield

"Well, let's hope I can get a bit of damage in as well." The snow haired player would explain before looking at the monsters in front of them. they were made of bone, so he was going to have to apply a lot of pressure before placing his spear through their cores. So he would charge at each of them before then doing just that, resulting in them taking just about a decent amount of damage only before then jumping back away from them. They were nearly halfway done with the battle already, just a little bit more time and they should have this in the bag. Hopefully the loot provided them with some form of promise as well, as these monsters did have a bit of an extra boost to them that made things a little bit more difficult for them. "One more thing, I definitely plan to chug a potion next time a quest happens."

Spoiler

ID# 84133 results:

Battle: 8
Dmg: 12 x 7 x 1 = 84
SA: Forceful Attack - 1x7 - AoE - (14 Energy) - A powerful mid-tier thrusting attack aimed for the enemies chest.

[H:8] Shield HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:1] Sey - HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 75/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:1] @ItzalHP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  73/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

Bone Wraith 1: HP: 330/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 2: HP: 330/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 3: HP: 390/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 4: HP: 360/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3

Itzal watched as Shield drew their hate on him even further just to be careful.  Sey then came forward to strike at the four wraiths again.  While Sey was attacking Itzal whistled for Velnia.  She flew closer to him and he looked to her.  "Let's to the Coaster alright?"  Velnia grinned and instantly began to emanate charges of lightning, Itzal's sword doing the same.  He ran forward to the wraiths as Sey backed up.  Itzal analyzed where the monsters were:  The first was right in front of him.  The second one was back a little and to his right while the third was even farther and to the left of the first wraith.  The fourth one was near the third.  Now that Itzal tracked his course he shot forward, Velnia as well.  He deflected the first wraith's attack and started Shadow Explosion, lashing out at it and curving around the monster before shooting for the second one.  He struck and curved around the second one before leaping up and pushing off of a pillar, stabbing the third one and using the momentum to spin the wraith around in mid air before launching himself at the last one, rolling past them as he landed.  Every one of them was struck in a vital bone and collapsed to the ground.

ID#  84138  BD:  10

[H:8] @Shield HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:1] Sey - HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 75/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:3] Itzal - HP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  55/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

Bone Wraith 1: HP: 204/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3   1/1 paralysis  2/2 bleed
Bone Wraith 2: HP: 204/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3   1/1 paralysis  2/2 bleed
Bone Wraith 3: HP: 264/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3   1/1 paralysis  2/2 bleed
Bone Wraith 4: HP: 234/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3   1/1 paralysis  2/2 bleed

Edited by Itzal
Spoiler

+54 HP x 4 - Regen, +40 HP - Battle Healing

ID# 84176 results: MOB: 3 + 3 + 1 = 7 - Hit! - Negated due to Para
ID# 84177 results: MOB: 2 + 3 + 1 = 6 - Hit! - Negated due to Para 
ID# 84178 results: MOB: 3 + 3 + 1 = 7 - Hit! - Negated due to Para
ID# 84179 results: MOB: 8 + 3 + 1 = 12 - Hit! - Negated due to Para

[H:9] Shield HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:1] @SeyHP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 75/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:3] Itzal - HP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  55/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

Bone Wraith 1: HP: 180/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 2: HP: 180/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 3: HP: 240/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 4: HP: 210/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3

Shield watched Itzal, preparing to strike in the aftermath of his attack. After all, if his area attack could create enough confusion, he would hopefully be able to capitalize off of that and get in an extra hit. It wouldn't do much, but he at least could take a few points off and hopefully shorten the battle. However, as the skeletal phantasms were struck, they each toppled, and his coordinated attack missed over the top of one of their heads.

"Huh," he thought aloud. "Well, this puts a damper on my strategy a little."

Although they were slowly leeching out health, Shield was discouraged with their immobility. He frowned, walking his way around their fallen ghostly bodies, wondering if it was worthy trying to pick up one of their limbs to force them to attack him. The thought sounded even more ridiculously in his head as he thought it through, though, and he shook his head to dismiss it.

Guess we'll just wait it out then.

Edited by Shield

Sey was ready to take them down even further past the red zone. They would begin to move again, seemingly ready to attack. But their speed was nothing for the players, as he wuld then jump forward and lash his spear out towards their direction. The result was a perfect barrage of slashes from side to side, and he would end up having their cores cut through once again without fail. With that ending, he would have them put down into the red zone, well, most of them at least. The last one would probably take more than a single hit from Itzal before falling, but that’s where Shield’s armor came in to finish the job. With that beautiful ending, he would then jump back from the monsters with a smile on his lips, prepared for the next incoming attacks that probably would end up attacking the shield of the group.

Spoiler

ID# 84187 results:

Battle: 8
Dmg: 12 x 7 x 1 = 84

[H:9] Shield HP: 1134/1134: EP: 97/100 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:40 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:2] Sey - HP: 1,000/1,000: EP: 62/100 | DMG: 12 | MIT: 57 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | ACC: 3
[H:3] @ItzalHP:  1,200/1,200: EN:  55/120 | DMG:  12 | MIT:  3 | EVS:  3 | ACC:  3 | PLZ:  1 | BLD:  2

Bone Wraith 1: HP: 96/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 2: HP: 96/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 3: HP: 156/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3
Bone Wraith 4: HP: 126/600 | DMG: 180 | ACC: 3