[PP-F1] PKer helping New Players?

Jonathan thought of what Aereth had said. The sake of the guild? Had Aereth gotten himself in some kind of trouble? The Celestial Ascendants were certainly capable of helping him out and protecting him. It was completely his choice if he took up that offer. Winik was speaking so he did not have much time to think on it. He asked for prerequisites. "None really. Just keep working on them skills and keep with armor that is high in mitigation. I can lend you some if you want" Aereth returned from killing the boar that had plagued then with its very existence. Winik spoke again, saying he wanted to help and protect players. He also mentioned a lost cousin, and that he had to protect her. Jonathan guessed he was in debt to his cousin's parents. Perhaps they had taken him in or something. The details did not interest him at the moment though. "Well best of luck finding her. I am not too good on finding things myself" He turned away for a moment. He had done investigative work, but it took him years to have him find anything. He still hadn't found him and they were hundreds of miles away. 

@Aereth

"We should go on a grinding session in the near future in order to catch up on certain things." Aereth said with a small grin on his face. He missed the training sessions with Jonathan. Without Jonathan, he doubted that he would stand right where he was right now.

Noticing the short pause and the shift in tone when Winik mentioned how he entered the game with his cousin, Aereth crossed his arms over his chest and stated. "I could try and help you with that." When it came to finding players, Aereth was the one to ask. Even though his scouting skills by far weren't nearly as good as Itzal's, he still knew some people around Aincrad. Up until now he was only searching for possible targets, but none the less he was still able to locate all of them as well as... Yeah, you know where this is going.

Shaking his head, Aereth simply locked eyes with the low leveled blonde. "Do you have any information about that family member of yours. A username, looks of her avatar, really anything that could help in finding that player. Doesn't matter how little and unimportant the info seems to be. Everything helps." Aereth said in a professional and monotonous tone. Seems like business mode was on....

@Morgenstern

@Winik

"She's short, but that's all I have now a days.  With the avatar customization options, I don't know if she'd keep her normal appearance.  She was always an oddball, that one," Winik described, a faint smile painted on his face.  He missed Sakura, that much was sure.  He didn't know what he'd do if she got hurt, it was his fault she joined this death game.  "We had plans, when we both got in game.  After we customized our avatars, we'd log out and send a message to the other one irl.  But, as you know, that didn't happen.  And now she's out there, lost and probably afraid.  She wasn't always one for fantasy fighting games.  But I pressured her into it and now she's been taken from her family.  I'm sorry I don't have more information than that." Winik's shoulders slumped, the realization finally crashing onto his shoulders.  She was out there and he still hadn't found her.  He had to find her.

Jonathan stood, listening to the conversation that went on. Aereth mentioned that they should go on am adventure sometime to catch up on things. Jonathan nodded to the man and returned his attention to the player who had lost his relative. Aereth asked the man for any knowledge that he had on her, no matter how unimportant it seemed. Winik thought about it for a second before answering that she was short, but had no info on what she looked like. He wasn't sure if she had changed her look or not. Jonathan for a fact knew that there was certain vanity items and potions that could change appearance. You could not, however, change your gender with potions. "Not trying to exactly sound sarcastic, but so we need to just start pulling a bunch of short girls and ask them if they know you? This will be really hard unless we find out some more information. This is sentimentality not the easiest bit of bbc.co investigation I have ever done" he turned away a moment and seen a low leveled female walk by. For all he knew, that girl could be her right now. Chances were quote low, but it was a possibility. This was definitely not a task for him, but he would help in any way he could

@Aereth

Sighing, Aereth leaned against an big oak tree and started to think. "I don't want to make you sad, but Jonathan is completely right. If you really have no other information about her it will be impossible to find that gal. She could be everywhere." Aereth closed his eyes and thought for a moment before speaking out loud what he was thinking. "I know this might sound like a stupid idea, but if you really don't have any info on her, this might be the only way to find her." Opening his eyes, his gaze was now fixed at Winik. "You know, there are some message boards all around the town of beginnings. And you could place a note there containing your real name as well as the name of your relative. You could tell her to meet you, I dunno... Let's say every day between 7 and 8 pm. at a specific place." Aereth paused for one more moment before continuing. "But be sure not to be there alone. Always take a strong player with you that you are trusting, if you decide to do this. Letting other players know where you are is always a very very risky thing, that could lead to some dangerous situations." Aereth added in a worried tone.

@Winik

"I had plans on putting up a notice with some key words and phrases that only she would know.  The notice would say to put up another notice letting me know she got it and we would figure something out.  Maybe go through an info broker somewhere around here." Winik's shoulders slumped as he felt their chastising words sink in.  He knew they were only trying to help, but he could't help but feel like a scolded child.  "I'm appreciative of any help that you can think of. I know I don't have anything to go on.  That's why this is difficult for me." The wind picked up, lifting his hair as he stood with his arms crossed.  He leaned his head from side to side, an old habit of popping his neck from the real world. These two are two of the first real contacts he's had in this world, and he didn't want to strain their relationships so early.

Jonathan watched as Aereth leaned against the tree and suggested leaving a notice for her to meet him somewhere. He also said it could be dangerous as many other players might set up an ambush. Jonathan spoke then adding to why it was not such a good idea. "You might also get some other girl players that have nothing better to do than get in your way or waste your time. They will try and say that they are your cousin or whatever" Winik spoke then, noting how he had once though of posting key words and phrases that only she should no. He nodded reluctantly. "That might work, but also have the percent chance of not. It will take some work, and finding her won't  be easy. As of right now though, your idea is the best thing on the table, and I can't think of anything else. Perhaps putting a notice of your name, her name, or both might work. Just getting her to meet you at a safe location would be a huge plus. Any ideas Aereth?"

@Aereth

"Jon is right. Of course this idea could work flawlessly, but your cousin might als just not notice the hints. Maybe you could add both things." Aereth said, still trying to come up with a better plan, but failed horribly. "And of course you'd need to check if they are really your relative and not just some posers. But with you real life knowledge about her, this shouldn't pose much of a difficulty. And as a meeting spot, I'd suggest a crowded area in a safe zone. Easy to find, but also easy to leave. Additionally to that, you should always let at least one or two persons you are trusting know where you are, and what you are doing. Maybe that's just be being paranoid but better prepare for the worst, so you can only be pleasantly surprised. And I'll see what I am able to hear from outside of the safe zones. I've got a few birds flying around on the first floor that I can talk to if you like. And maybe Jon, could keep his eyes and ears out inside of the safe zones."

@Winik

"I'll keep your advice in mind.  I'm hoping that things run smoothly, I really don't want anything unwanted to happen you know?" Winik sighed heavily, lowering himself onto his haunches before tilting backwards to brace himself against a tree.  "This is her first mmorpg and, well, I wanted to be the one to show her the fun of it.  Now it's a big death game and everyone's emotions are running high.  That's one of the reasons I need to get stronger, you know?  I need to be one of the ones who chose not to let this world break them down.  Good gear can get you anywhere, as long as you know what you're doing.  In this world, we could be conquerors, rulers, hell even kings.  But you can't do it all alone.  You need good people to back you up, and resources to keep you moving." He tilted his head back as he spoke, leaning his head against the rough bark as the wind blew his bangs across his forehead.  Leaves swayed in the breeze, briefly silencing the BGM of the floor.

@Morgenstern @Aereth

Edited by Winik