[F4 - PP] Cold Dead Fingers <<The Night's King>>

Spoiler

<<The Night's King>>

This quest takes place on Floor 4

This quest is not repeatable

This RP will not count in the benchmark

VRkziev.png

Chatter among NPCs that frequent the snow-filled streets of «Snowfrost Town» have begun to speak hearsay of a fortress in the far north, where the mountains are tall and the forests thick. These rumors tell of a King of Ice, whose pale skin matches the snow that coats his frozen throne. If a player were to pursue these rumors, they would be lead to a tavern known as the Long Barrow. There, they would find an NPC with grizzled features named Joramun, who tells them of the legend of the Night’s King, a legendary undead monster who lives in a fortress made from ice and stone hidden within the tallest mountains. Joramun also tells the player that his wife had been killed by the Night’s King, and offers the player a reward if they kill the Night’s King and bring back his crown.

Requirements:

-At least one [1] Page (21 or more posts)

-Maximum Party size of 4

-A total of (4*the number of participants) Frost Wights must be defeated before the boss.

- The «Night’s King» must be defeated.

Night's King Information:

1QJKD6h.png

<<Night's King>> is a non-respawning Quest Boss with the following stats:

HP - 450
Mitigation - 50
Damage per Attack - 300 DMG
Critical Bonus (increases base dmg by) - 85 DMG (BD9), 100 DMG (BD10)

«Weaken Area»
(Passive)
Players facing the Night's King within his throne room receive a variable debuff to their base damage. If their base damage is above 12, it will automatically be reduced to 12. If their base damage is below 12, no change will occur. The bonus damage from charge is nullified as well, although the effects of the skill’s mods are not.

Frost Wight Information:
sHOfxIg.png

Stats
HP - 100
Mitigation - 25
Damage per Attack - 120 DMG
Critical Bonus - 50 DMG (BD9), 60 DMG (BD10)

Rewards:

1. 3 Skill Points

Parties of players are advised.
Recommended Level: 35+

Shield was not a fan of the fourth floor. The cold had never been his ally, though without a one hundred pound turtle on his back that had to be wrapped up in an ugly sweater, the prospect of trudging in the snow was less bothersome than it had once been. Still, as was Shield's usual dilemma, he could not handle the fight on his own. The Night's King, as the brokers were calling him, was said to be not only stalwart, but could actually weaken players to lower their damage.

"I don't really feel like hitting it and dealing negative hit points, so I'd better bring in some help," Shield said, opening his contacts list as he sat on the bench nearest the teleportation plaza of the frozen city of Snowfrost. "I think Beat has his hands full at the moment. What about..." He scrolled past the name 'Hirru' and paused. "He's been reliable so far, and in this game, that's not nothing."

With that, he selected the player and opened a correspondence.The blank message cast a slight glow on his features in the haloed light that reflected from the moon off of the fresh blanket of snow. He began to compose a message.

@Hirru,

It's been a minute, but I figured we were overdue for a quest. Are you familiar with The Night's King quest up on the fourth floor? He's tough, but if you can manage through the debuff, I think we'll be okay.

Shield

With a cursory glance for grammar and spelling, Shield called the message good enough and sent it off to Hirru.

"Why does this floor exist again?"

The hunter reacted to the intense cold that initially burst into his face before the Survival skill warmed him up ever so slightly.  Still he equipped his Crimson Blades cloak that would hopefully keep the rest of the cold out.  Wearing this cloak on this floor may have started a recursion of memories for the hunter, but he wasn't hear for sight seeing.  Instead, one of his prospective hunting partners, Shield, had asked him on another hunt on the fourth floor.  This one was one of the tougher quests that were available to the mid leveled players.  Some that have participated in this quest say that it could debuff damage taken, so the hunter decided to keep his damage increasing consumables at the guild hall.

By the time he found the stalwart tank, the hunter was already sick of this floor.

"You ready, causing I'm ready to get off this glacial hazard."

"You and me both," Shield grunted, instinctively slipping his hand into his sleeve to rest it on the little coiled serpent that had decided to take up residence there for the time being. A part of him hoped to find warmth, and as soon as he realized his mistake, he frowned, more than he already had been.

Of course. Cold blooded.

He pulled up the quest specs he had acquired from his inquiries with the information brokers, tracing the path to their first stop. He put a hitch into his step and jogged across the snowy square to the tavern, which he hoped would be warmer. To be fair, 'warmer' was an accurate description of the Long Barrow, the tavern where they would be prompted to join the quest. However, 'warm' would have been inaccurate. It was more accurate to say that it was out of the wind than it was actually warm.

Across the bar, through the fog that still slipped through the air from his lungs, Shield spotted the barkeep. The man was bent and grayed with time, and one of his eye seemed to be surrounded by slacked flesh, as if that portion of his face were somehow paralyzed. On the same side, he bore a scar across his eye, the eyeball of which was visibly damaged. Shield stepped nearer.

"You must be Joramun," he said with a nod of greeting. "Word is, you know something about The Night's King."

@Hirru

Following the grand tank of the Celestial Ascendants, the hunter would simply bring the hood of the cloak over his head for better protecting from the icy wind.  It apparently didn't take long for them to head towards a building where the quest giver would be.  The hunter sighed before taking a seat where the quest giver was, as he was going to prattle on for some time, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to listen thoroughly.

Joramun, the quest giver, looked around at us with only one viable eye; the other lost to stories for another day.  His grizzled appearance would suggest a more rugged and dirty mind, which suited well for the frog throat that would accompany his voice.

"Aye, th't I am.  So ya seek the undead king?  I'd warn you that such a venture is out of your league, boy!  Many o' our greatest warriors h've lost their lives just to scale the mountains th't the undead call home, let alone the fortress where the great king of old resides."

He would coughs a great deal before looking towards Shield.

"My wife, may the gods rest her soul in Valhalla, was one of them.  Got all the way to the kings throne, she did!  I should know, I was with her.  You wouldn't think I'd leave the love of my he'rt and blade alone.  Bah!  You've got another thing coming!....."

He would continue on in this fashion for some time.

@Shield

"That really won't be necessa-"

A burly arm shot out and wrapped Shield in a one-armed embrace, as if Joramun thought they were old drinking buddies.

"SO THUR WE WAS!" prattled the gnarled NPC, holding Shield's head almost entirely in his armpit, who was busy trying to hold his breath and extricate himself from the storyteller's grasp. "Jus' us an' the king! We'd a'ready dealt with 'is band of undead cohorts 'n all of a sudden-" The man jerked Shield back and forth, and the player had to hop and shuffle his feet from side to side to keep himself from being pulled off-balance. "SLICE! his blade cut clean through me wife's body, collar bone to shoulder! If'n you c'n defeat the bahsturd, I'll give ye-"

With his hands on the old man's shoulder and elbow, Shield finally managed to yank his head free. He gasped, eager to fill his lungs with sweeter air now that he was away from the pit stained lock he had been held in.

"Thank you!" Shield said, talking over the NPC as best he could. "We'll be sure to watch out for tha-" To his relief, the quest window had finally popped up. Without a moment wasted, he tapped the button to accept and marched towards the door. "Let's go, Hirru!" he called out behind him. "Before he decides to tell us more!"

@Hirru

The hunter was nearly put to tears to the grizzled old man's story.  Of course, that was until Shield seemed to finally get the requirements for the quest in his hidden trinket.  The hunter was learning little by little about the hidden trinket that all humans carry.  It was what some of the elven people on the 3rd floor called the menu screen that everyone has.  He had only heard them call it so two or so times, but that got the hunter to think about it a bit more.  A relic of the olden days that still carries remnant spacial magic?  It was almost too good to be true, but he could see it for himself.  His entire inventory was within a touch of a finger.  Amazing really.

"So where does the quest say that we need to go?"

The hunter said from under his crimson hooded cloak, the very design made him look like a GM of the old system.  Not by choice, as the make was from his old guild run by Mack.

@Shield

Edited by Hirru

Shield did his best to straighten his collar and his hair as he stormed out of the inn. He was used to taking some extreme punishment from tougher foes, but the underside of that particular armpit was more than he had bargained for.

"North," he finally managed, running one last pass of his fingers through his matted hair. "Far North, from the looks of the map, in a castle that's either in or somehow IS the mountains."

He poked his fingers into his sleeve once again to check the well being of his familiar. He felt a flick of Lilith's forked tongue on his fingertip, and although he could not see her, he got the feeling that the little bush viper would be less curious and more or less 'bitey' if she was agitated from the encounter. As they set out North, Shield almost thought to swap his gear to search for materials, but on their current floor, anything that he found would likely be useless, or at least of so little value that it may as well be.

"Word is that the big boss hits hard, so I'd say let me draw it's attention first," he said to @Hirru, squinting into the snowy wilderness ahead to try to spot the mountain in question. "Pretty standard, I know, but just saying, this guy likely doesn't mess around. That being said, I'm sure you could take a hit if the need arose."

The hunter shrugged from under his cloak.  There wasn't much that could easily take Shield and his massive mitigation pool.  Of course, if anything, the hunter was no less prepared.  He had some mitigation potions at the ready in case either of them needed it, though he doubted that too.  Instead of drinking one now, he kept it in a side pocket of his backpack for ease of use later on.

"Well, I'd say so, if I'd have that old guy and his wife yelling at me some time ago.  Bloody hell, I could only imagine."

He would say onto his counterpart when he talked about how the Night King may be a bit tougher than many of the bosses before it.  It wouldn't be much more than the other ones that they had slain previously.  This guy would probably only take them a bit of the day, maybe sooner if the hunter could call his wagon to this floor, but it would take too long to put on the sled skis.

@Shield

Edited by Hirru

The further they walked, the more the northern mountains loomed in the distance, drawing upward from the horizon. In the real world, watching mountains rise up as one approached them took hours, even in a vehicle, but Aincrad was a good deal smaller than the earth, so reaching the piedmont only took a little trudging as opposed to an all day slog through the snow. As the rolling hills at the mountains' feet began rolling and growing more steep in pitch, Shield pulled up his map to examine the damage. The cursor for the encounter was finally on the screen properly, rather than hovering around the edge.

"Looks like we're getting there," he said, looking around to see if there was a particular peak that matched the direction of the map marker. "There," he said, pointing past the display in front of him to a tall, spire-like mountain. It almost looked like a castle all on its own, and he guessed that it very likely was exactly that. There even seemed to be little outcroppings with openings that appeared to be natural windows. "That's where our boss is hiding."

There was no path to the mountain, or at least none visible fro their current path, but there seemed to be a route that was less obscured by trees and boulders, thought it was plenty snowy. It was not obvious at first glance, but it was likely their best bet.

@Hirru

They trudged along until Shield said that they had found the castle, but it was still a long way ahead of them.  From what the hunter could see, with the use of his Reveal mod, there were a few trails that couldn't be seen through the thick snow fall and build up.  With a bit of work they could break through the heavy pile up for a possible easy way in, or they would go through the front door.  Either choice would result in them having to fight something along the way, but the open route may have more mobs than the other.  Frankly, the hunter was only thinking of possibilities, but his brain would switch his focus to something else.

Some of the snow piles in front of them seemed very odd.  So much so that you would think that they were covering something up.  Of course, reveal showed the hidden truth.  Bodies were scattered under the snow piles all around them.

"Shield, prepare to roar."

The hunter said before four red crystals shone out to him.

@Shield

Spoiler

Action: Howl

ID# 84698 results:

MOB: 4 + 1 = 5 - Miss

[H:4] Shield - HP: 1156/1156: EP: 104/104 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:0] @Hirru

Frost Wight 1 - HP 100/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG
Frost Wight 2 - HP 100/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG
Frost Wight 3 - HP 100/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG
Frost Wight 4 - HP 100/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG

Upon Hirru's warning, Shield saw the would-be threats. From the snow, four skeletal thin zombie like creatures lurched up from the snow, stumbling around on frozen limbs as they closed in on the party. Shield nodded in response to Hirru's words and inhaled deeply, fighting off the urge to cough as the sharp, cold air filled his lungs. With a <Howl>, he hurled his voice at them, the wind scattering the bits of snow that clung to their shoulders and faces.

"I hope you enjoyed your naps in the snow, because you're all about to take a much longer one that you won't be waking from," he bellowed, pulling down his mask to further antagonize them with its taunting features.

They let out groaning snarls, gnashing their teeth as they came for Shield, but their stiff limbs didn't bring them close enough for a decent swing before the players would have time to act.

"Well, that was a little anticlimactic."

Edited by Shield

The undead were truly rising from their frozen tombs.  He could swear that he had seen something like this on the tenth floor, where the living dead liked to pop out at anyone that crossed their ancestral burial grounds.  Especially those pet cemeteries, always freaked the hunter out when he had to traverse that mess in the dark.

Though, as if the cold couldn't get any worse, it seemed that the wind was picking up, blowing snow even harder against them.  It seemed that the enemies were also affected, or that their frozen muscles couldn't keep up with them.  Either way, the snow was the worse of the two as it affected the hunter more so than he realized.  Survival was boosted to its max and that still make his joints feel like they were frozen over.  That only meant that he was working about the same as the Wights at this point.

"Bloody hell, I hate the cold"

@Shield

Spoiler

[ID: 84699] [BD: 1] Well then...

[H:6] Shield - HP: 1156/1156: EP: 104/104 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:0] Hirru   - HP:   895/895 | EP: 88/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 66

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

ID# 84700 results:

Battle: 4 - Miss

MOB: 10 + 1 = 11 - Hit! - 120 dmg + 60 = 180 - 134 = 46 x 4 = 184 dmg [insignificant after Regen and Battle Healing]

[H:5] Shield - HP: 1156/1156: EP: 104/104 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:0] @Hirru - HP:   895/895 | EP: 88/88

"Heh," Shield chuckled aloud. "Bloody Hell. That's the name of the axe I used to use," he said shooting Hirru a sidelong glance before stepping towards the nearest wight. He pulled back his weapons, ready to strike at the creature, but at that moment, its limbs snapped to attention and it whipped its head around, glaring at Shield with brutal intensity. It eyes were dead and distant, but its decaying face was contorted with indignation.

Apparently someone wasn't ready to be woken up just yet.

Eight clawed hands swiped at Shield, each one leaving very little as far as damage, but even despite how little it was, first blood had been struck.

"They didn't proc my thorns or flame aura," he observed aloud. "That means they must have struck critical blows. Well, if that's the best they've got, then we should be in fine shape. Not sure what that says about their master, but this should be no problem."

Edited by Shield

"I'll let you know when I feel any better about that."

The hunter said while trudging through more built up snow that was quickly coming up to his thigh.  The snow storm was not letting up at all, and he wasn't the right build to just 'fly' over the snow like some of the evasion damage dealers that he knew of.  No, he had to take each step into heavy snow that seemed to get everywhere somehow.  Pretty soon, the jade hunter would be a weiss hunter.

He tried to get close to one of the wights that were bashing against Shield's shield, but the blasted thing saw it coming.  Apparently the undead can move slightly faster than a frozen man, as far as he could tell.  His sword couldn't even activate a sword art fast enough to let its auto focus kick in.  Nope, the jade hunter turned into a jade sickle instead.

Spoiler

[ID: 84701] [BD: 1] Why does this happen to me?

[H:6] Shield - HP: 1156/1156: EP: 104/104 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:0] Hirru   - HP:   895/895 | EP: 85/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 66 (+1 EP, -2 EP)

@Shield

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

+54 HP x 4 - Regen, +50 HP - Battle Healing

ID# 84702 results:

Battle: 3 - Miss

MOB: 3 + 1 = 4 - Miss

[H:0] @Hirru - HP:   895/895 | EP: 85/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 66 (+1 EP, -2 EP)

For such weak monsters, the fight did not seem to be off to any sort of decent start. The little damage that had been dealt to him had already recovered, but the wights had yet to drop below their maximum health. Apparently, the snow was proving to be a hindrance, both for the undead and for the living. Shield turned the situation over in his mind, but they weren't playing with a full deck of cards. There had to be some sort of strategy.

He took a step forward once again and swiped at the same wight as before. As he did so, the creature doubled over backwards and fell to the ground before he could even connect with his swing. He cursed under his breath. The other undead minions closed in to try to take their turns to attack, but the second tripped over the first and the third over the second until they all lay on the ground writhing to try to stand back up.

"How can things this clumsy be this lucky?"

Edited by Shield

After struggling for so long to get to a thin patch of snow, the hunter felt less resistance against his legs.  A small pit of snow where one of the wights were hiding seemed to give slightly more space than previously thought.  This seemed to give the hunter a little wiggle room to store up energy for a sword art.  

"Their luck just ran out!"

Readying himself, the crimson glow of a shadow explosion sword art started to shimmer and hum.  With a quick jump towards one of the wights, the hunter burst into the nine hit combo that shredded every part of the four wights that were attacking Shield.  Their health bars quickly drained as fast as his attack ended.  Each of them would scream before shattering awkwardly into tiny pieces.

Of course, that didn't seem to be the end of the battle.  There was never an end to the bloody battle.

Spoiler

ID# 84703 results:

Battle: 4+2= 6 - Hit

Shadow Explosion = 14x9= 126-25 (Mit) = 101 AOE dmg

[H:0] Hirru   - HP:   895/895 | EP: 68/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 66 (+1 EP, -18 EP)

Frost Wight 1 - HP 0/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG
Frost Wight 2 - HP 0/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG
Frost Wight 3 - HP 0/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG
Frost Wight 4 - HP 0/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG

@Shield

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

ID# 84704 results:

Battle: 2 - Miss

MOB: 2 + 1 = 3 - Miss

[H:1] Shield - HP: 1156/1156: EP: 104/104 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:0] @Hirru - HP:   895/895 | EP: 85/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 66 (+1 EP, -2 EP)

With the shattering of the first wave, more snow burst upward from the ground, sending cascades of white in all directions as a fresh batch of wights lurches up onto their feet. Shield pivoted and tried to get a breath in, but his ankle rolled as his foot slid in the snow, and he had to stumble to catch himself. He went down to one knee.

The wights, on the other hand, were still fighting off the stiffness of the cold. From the four corners surrounding the players on the battlefield, they closed in, but their limbs dragged, barely lifting off of the ground with any given step.

"Here we go again," Shield groused, struggling back up to his feet. "Hirru, you think you can pull off another one of those? Not that the snow makes it any easier, but I'd love to get out of the wind if we can at all help it."

Edited by Shield

"Oh yeah!  Definitely."

The hunter called out to his compatriot.  The previous shadow explosion had blown away a large amount of snow in all directions.  That left a sizable area for the hunter to work around with.  Especially as the new wights bore down upon them.  With another crimson glow and hum, the hunter burst forth from the snow and enacted the same justice that he had done to the first group.  The red light would fade and the wights were no more.

Taking a quick look around, the hunter couldn't find anything else that would be worth their while.  Sheathing his blade, the hunter returned to a shivering mess.  His hood had apparently been blown off of his head through the torrent of slashes and strikes that he was performing added to the heavy wind that would blowing.

"Achoo!  Bloody undead trying to ruin my day with the cold death of a thousand nights."

Spoiler

ID# 84707 results:

Battle: 8+2= Hit

Shadow Explosion = 14x9= 126-25 (Mit) = 101 AOE dmg

[H:0] Hirru   - HP:   895/895 | EP: 51/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 66 (+1 EP, -18 EP)

Frost Wight 5 - HP 0/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG
Frost Wight 6 - HP 0/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG
Frost Wight 7 - HP 0/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG
Frost Wight 8 - HP 0/100 | MIT 25 | DMG 120 - BD 9 - 50 DMG, BD10 - 60 DMG

@Shield

Edited by Hirru
Spoiler

Action: Parry

ID# 84708 results:

MOB: 3 + 1 = 4 - Miss

[H:1] Shield - HP: 1156/1156: EP: 104/104 | DMG: 1 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 134 | RGN: 54 | BH:50 | THN: 14 | FLA: 16
[H:0] @Hirru - HP:   895/895 | EP: 51/88 | DMG: 13~14 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 66 (+1 EP, -18 EP)

<<Night's King>> HP: 450/450 | MIT: 50 | DMG: 300, BD 9: +85 DMG, BD 10: +100

With the first and second waves nullified, the path was clear to the mountain itself. And not a moment too soon. The survival skill was exactly that - survival. It did nothing to alleviate a player's misery, so Shield had no complaints about making a rush for the indoors, if nothing else to shelter them from the wind. As they rounded the bend around a wide outcropping of snow covered stone, an arched entry came into view.

"There!" Shield shouted, pointing as he picked up his pace. The last few moments before breaking past the wind cover were excruciatingly slow. "Never. Again. I am so done with this floor after this."

Taking a moment to recover, Shield leaned against the cold stone of the wall. Even that was better than the wind. As soon as Hirru had caught up, he made for the other end of the entry hall, not particularly concerned with being stealthy.

We've basically already rung the doorbell. No sense in dragging this out.

The entrance hall dumped them into what was unmistakably a throne room. Largely unmistakable because of the throne. Also unmistakable because the throne was occupied. A tall figure sat there, decked with long, once regal robes that had become tattered and ratty like the long beard that hung from his gaunt face. Slowly, the man with the sunken face stood, his crowned head easily half and again Shield's own height as he stood all the way up.

"You... come willingly to your death?" boomed the deep, resonant voice. The kind held out his hand, ice crystals taking shape and extending out, forming a great icy blade that hardened and crystallized into ice-covered steel. "Then I shall grace you with a quick end."

Like lightning the aged figure surged forward and was on top of Shield before he even had time to register the motion. More out of instinct than anything else, he brought up his axe hand just in time to deflect the incoming attack. His wrist went numb for a moment, either from the cold or the intense vibrations of the blow through his defending arm.

Edited by Shield

They had reached the castle and none too quickly did he start to feel an even icier chill run up his spin.  This place should be a little warmer than the outside, or so he thought.  Why was it getting colder now?  Around this time, he would notice a strange debuff that would pop up on both of their health bars.

"Well that's not good."

The hunter would say from his shivering before being addressed by the undead ruler himself, the Night King.  Thunderous voice that could make this entire castle crumble around them.  In fact, the hunter thought he saw some ice falling from the ceiling.  Just as quickly as the fight started, the Night King was already upon Shield.

"We'll see about that, now."

He chided back towards the king.  His sword began to glow a deep emerald before the hunter shot out with an uppercut to push back the Night King's blade.  The next 10 attacks were to throw him off course, but that only seemed to make it angrier.

Spoiler

[ID: 84710]
[BD: 5+2=7] Hit
[Sword Art: Meteor Break] 12x11= 132-50 (mit)= 82 dmg

[H:1] Hirru   - HP:   895/895 | EP: 41/88 | DMG: 12 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 66 (+1 EP, -11 EP)

<<Night's King>> HP: 368/450 | MIT: 50 | DMG: 300, BD 9: +85 DMG, BD 10: +100

@Shield

Edited by Hirru