[SP-F6] 'Bout time I purged myself <<Calming the Soul>> COMPLETE

Once Vigilon reappeared in the seemingly endless room, the first thing he looked at was the silver dragon. It was rid of three fireballs, but the last one seemed to be going overtime or something. The door burned away, once again leaving the silver figure unharmed. Expecting something, Vigilon said, "If you've got something for me, you can toss it to me rather than throw it at me." The figure looked at itself as if checking pockets, then shrugged, signaling that he had nothing to give. It then levitated and surged itself with the dragon. "Heh, I don't blame you." "Grrmmm?" Veriost smiled at Vigilon, and looked at him as if to say, "We seem to be doing pretty well. Should we keep going? We're almost done." Vigilon sat down as he said, "I should take a minute to relax and regenerate first. Then we move on to the last one."

ID# 85532 LD: 14(failed)

Vigilon: HP 170/170, EP 10/14

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vigilon looked and saw the hooded figure, which now was a lightish gray, and asked, "This whole thing involves you, too?" The figure answered with, "All of it, even myself, has something to do with you." Vigilon found this hard to understand, then decided to finish pondering the question later. Veriost looked at Vigilon as if to say, "Give up, we're never gonna understand this guy..." Vigilon smiled, and said, "You and me both, bud-er, I mean... Dang, what was the feminine term for this..." Veriost gave off a "Hfff." and rolled her eyes as if she didn't care, but Vigilon said, "Oh, I know you would care. Alright, I think you care, but I guess I'll leave that question for later." He looked at the silver dragon again, and saw that although it was a little more confident, it was still having trouble fending off the black iron enemies.

ID# 85533 LD: 9(failed)

Vigilon: HP 170/170, EP 14/14

The silver dragon was still growing weak, and the deep violet flame was more active than ever. As the dragon fought on, it began to have to make multiple hits on a foe before it was defeated, if it wasn't merely knocked back several yards. "I can't take too long on the next fight if I'm supposed to save this dragon in a certain amount of time. For the record, I hope it's the last fight. I'm not in the mood for a ripoff of the pokemon league..." Veriost looked at Vigilon in a confused way, which he understood. Vigilon looked back at the figure before walking towards the last door. The figure pointed to the area where the third door once stood and said, "I believe you've missed something." Vigilon walked over and found an unusual powderlike substance on the ground. It wasn't ashes or anything like that, and it floated in the air like a cloud when he scooped it with his hands. "This stuff sure is strange."

ID# 85534 LD: 15(+1 Mat[Known as "Midnight Dust" for RP purposes])

Vigilon walked over to the last door, which portrayed a silver figure wielding bloodstained weapons, appearing as if angered and hungry for vengeance, while behind was a violet silhouette which seemed to be reveling in the scene's mood. When he opened the door, the room he entered was larger than any of the other rooms. The floor was made of cobblestone, and was littered with broken bones and splattered with blood. The walls were made from marble, and decorated with various weapons, all of which looked like it had just killed someone. There was a ceiling this time, an obsidian and marble dome which hung a chandelier made from crystals and blades, with violet flames levitating from it. He looked in front of him, and saw marble steps leading to... A throne? The throne was made from obsidian and amethyst crystals, was decorated with killer weapons which looked like they had brought forth massacres, and had a shadowlike aura coming from it. Sitting on the throne was a light grey skinned, young looking woman with jet black hair and amethyst colored eyes. She noticed Vigilon and spoke softly. "Welcome, Alex, I have been expecting you."

"Sure, you recognize me, but I don't know you. Happened about three times so far and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened a fourth time." Vigilon expected a rather hostile response, but instead he heard, "It's because I've been influencing you from within, so you wouldn't know me until now. The others didn't think of that, however..." Vigilon shrugged and said, "Well then, it's no wonder they responded pretty badly with a straight attack. Let me guess, you worked with them, and plan to make me forge my own demise." The opponent laughed in a way that you could mistake it for a cackle. "No, those fools Probusk and Gravizahk never got the big picture. Xariz and I had other plans." She smiled, revealing her two retractable fangs. "Four inner demons, two conflicting sides. Is that it? No wonder I'm not dead yet then." "Oh, dear, it seems you still don't know... You're capable of so much, Alex, why won't you embrace it?" Vigilon still did not understand what was happening. "So, again, who are you?"

"I am Karri, seeker of sweet revenge, bringer of demise. We could have had so much fun together, Alex. You still have a chance to turn back." Vigilon pulled out his sword. "And if I don't?" "Well, of course I don't need to kill you in order for you to listen," Karri pulled out a blade and smiled in a sinister manner. "But it wouldn't be any fun if there were any qualms about it if necessary." Dark, leather wings unfolded from Karri's back, and she attempted a thrust at Vigilon. He jumped out of the way, then proceeded to attack with Snake Bite, inflicting bleed in the process. "Well, if that's how you're gonna go about it, we'll be fighting either way." "Feel the wrath building up inside you, Alex! By now you should know what you're capable of! You could have avenged your father's death, Alex! If you escape this game, you still can!"

ID# 85545 Mob: 5-2=3(miss)

ID# 85547 BD: 9(Critical, +1 Base DMG)

Snake Bite-8*3x1=24

[2] Vigilon: HP 170/170, EP 11/14

Enemies:

Karri(Vengeance, Murder): HP 69/90, 3 Mit., 18 DMG, Bleed: 2 turns, 12 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon's mind flashed back to that horrible moment, the day his father was murdered. He was walking with his dad near an alley, when suddenly someone came over and pulled his dad away into the alley. Vigilon followed them, staying hidden in the process. The suspicious man held a knife up to his father, demanding something that, frankly, he couldn't remember. When his father replied with a no, the man stabbed him in the heart, and took anything valuable from his body, muttering, "Boss ain't gonna like this. He'll probably dock my pay." Vigilon ran up to his father, tears welling up as he tried to find life in his eyes. "Dad!!!" The murderous goon had left the dagger in the heart, and Vigilon was tempted to grab the knife, track down the killer, and give him a taste of his own medicine. However, when he got close, he stopped short, and whispered to himself, "I can't do it. I can't kill him and avenge dad..." He told a policeman what happened and what he saw, giving him the knife as evidence, and the policeman saw him to his home and told his mother the bad news as Vigilon ran upstairs to his room. He snapped back to the present as well as reality, just to see Karri...using a whip? Last time he checked, she was using a sword. He grabbed the whip and tried to spin around to throw Karri's focus off and attack with Snake Bite, but she used her wings to balance herself, and use the whip to throw Vigilon to the wall.

ID# 85551 BD: 1(Crit. Miss!!)

ID# 85552 Mob: 1(Crit. Miss)

Snake Bite-Failed!

Bleed Damage: Karri takes 12 DMG

[2] Vigilon: HP 170/170, EP 8/14

Enemies:

Karri(Vengeance, Murder): HP 57/90, Bleed: 1 turn, 12 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon had to keep himself from the memories for the time being. "Alright, stop throwing me off!" Karri looked at the situation and laughed. "Your lack of focus is your own fault, Alex! Why do you hold back? Was it because of your dear old dad? I'm sure he would have appreciated it if his own son did him a favor and butchered the original killer, who should have had it coming." "The police found him, thanks to the information I gave them!" "But he didn't face justice on death row, did he? It would have been much easier, and quicker to just end it all there with a knife in his heart! A heart for a heart, you could say." Vigilon couldn't take much more of this. He attacked with Snake Bite, pinning Karri to the wall before she could retaliate with her whip. "That's enough. I don't have time for this!"

ID# 85553 Mob: 5-2=3(miss)

ID# 85554 BD: 8(hit) CD: 7(Recovered 1 Energy)

Snake Bite-7*3x1=21

Bleed Damage: Karri takes 12 DMG

[3] Vigilon: HP 170/170, EP 6/14

Enemies:

Karri(Vengeance, Murder): HP 27/90

Vigilon backed up as he saw Karri's form change slightly. She grew horns that looked a lot like Maleficent's, except the horns were a hue of dark violet. Her eyes blazed with fury. Her weapon...Changed!? "Well THAT explains why her weapon was a sword at first and a whip the next..." The weapon was a rapier, and in her right hand was a bloodred fireball. She...grew a bit taller. About two feet, making her 7'8" tall. "Oh, Alex, when will you learn what you can do? We could have had so much fun together. We still can, you just need to listen to what I had to say. Sure, Xariz and I had the same goal, but she could be...rather explosive. If only you could see the big picture, Alex..." Karri explained, her voice seeming to be multiple voices. She tried stabbing Vigilon in the chest, and he dodged and retaliated with Snake Bite.

ID# 85556 BD: 6(hit) CD: 8(Recovered 1 Energy)

ID# 85557 Mob: 7-2=5(miss)

Snake Bite-7*3x1=21

[4] Vigilon: HP 170/170, EP 4/14

Enemies:

Karri(Vengeance, Murder): HP 9/90

Karri was definitely upset at the fact that she still had yet to strike Vigilon. She gritted her teeth and made a noise similar to a hiss, revealing the full length of her fangs. She engulfed her rapier with bloodred fire, and thrust at Vigilon, stabbing him in the chest, pretty close to, but not exactly the heart. "Agh! L-lucky hit..." "You see where you are weak now? You're holding back so terribly. Where's your hatred, your longing to bring justice and end all these enemies you have? Those PKers were wreaking havoc while you considered yourself hopeless all that time ago! You could have been strong then, and put an end to them! We could have had so much fun killing all who opposed you, and bringing justice to those who take pleasure in others' deaths!" Vigilon tried using Snake Bite, but Karri expected that and flew to avoid the attack. "Those who take pleasure in killing-Like you?" Karri gritted her teeth. She didn't expect that comeback.

ID# 85559 Mob: 10(Critical!! +2 DMG)

ID# 85560 BD: 5(miss)

Snake Bite-Failed!

[4] Vigilon: HP 159/170, EP 1/14

Enemies:

Karri(Vengeance, Murder): HP 9/90

Vigilon managed to analyze what the strange weapon Karri wielded, right when he got stabbed. The hilt was obsidian with black leather straps for the handle, and amethysts on the edges. The blade was apparently made of, or engulfed by a shadowlike substance. Vigilon attacked Karri, Veriost eager to help. "Fo!!!" Vigilon smiled at Veriost. "Nice to know you still have my back." Veriost looked at Vigilon as if to say, "This may be your fight, but I'm not gonna sit by and watch you die." Vigilon noticed Karri's HP. "You don't have much longer, Karri. This is your chance to surrender." "NEVER!! You think I would bend to your will? Truly pathetic! You really have lost who you were! I WILL convince you somehow, in some way. I won't let you go easily!" On one aspect, Karri was right. She refused to admit defeat. Vigilon had to finish this with her at the end of his blade.

ID# 85564 Mob: 9(Critical! +1 DMG)

ID# 85565 BD: 7(hit) CD: 7(Recovered 1 Energy)

[5] Vigilon: HP 149/170, EP 2/14

Enemies:

Karri(Vengeance, Murder): HP 5/90

Edited by Vigilon

Karri took to the air and dove for Vigilon, but he jumped out of the way just in time, and attacked with a simple upward strike. "Won't be long now..." Karri was now most definitely furious, and was now willing to kill Vigilon, if not discourage him. "So Veriost, shall we prepare to finish this?" Veriost looked back at Vigilon. "Garramm! Graaa...." The expression on her face could easily be read as, "I'm ready when you are. Maybe we could go for some ice cream when this is over..." Vigilon smiled and shrugged. "I don't know if there are any ice cream stalls on this floor, but I'll be happy to take you to one in the Town Of Beginnings if we have time after getting back." Now Karri was angrier than before. She was being ignored! "You're asking for it now. You better know what you're doing! I didn't ask to deal with all this for naught!"

ID# 85569 Mob: 7-2=5(miss)

ID# 85570 BD: 7(Hit)

[6] Vigilon: HP 149/170, EP 2/14

Enemies:

Karri(Vengeance, Murder): HP 1/90

Vigilon decided it was now or never. His next attack missed, however. Karri shot a fireball that missed Vigilon by an inch. "Don't you dare think that I will surrender easily. Besides, just because I consider myself a Vigilante, doesn't mean I wouldn't give the enemy a last chance before any final blow. "You're missing the point, Alex! Besides, both this world and the real world, there is no escape from death! You can only delay it by bringing it to others! It's the only way forward, Alex! There is no escape! Just death. Killing. Betrayal. Insanity. Suicide. No matter how much or how long you try to avoid it, reality stalks us all!" "So all you can think of is killing because there is nothing else for you? Because there is 'no escape'? No hope? No life? You're not just lying to me. You're lying to yourself!" Karri let out an agitated hiss. "You try to treat me like a child. You have no power here!"

ID# 85572 BD: 5(miss)

ID# 85573 Mob: 7-2=5(miss)

[6] Vigilon: HP 149/170, EP 2/14

Enemies:

Karri(Vengeance, Murder): HP 1/90

"Of course I have power. Every person in the world, every entity in a game, has power of some sort." Vigilon stabbed Karri in the heart, and she retreated to her throne. She let out a wailing shriek. "Well played, 'Vigilon'! You may have won here, but this is only a game! The four of us are still within you! You don't have the power to change that!" Violet flames and bloodred embers poured out of her wound like water under pressure. "We will always haunt you! Always, until you make the better choice! You will suffer immensely for your weakness!" Vigilon shrugged. "It's not my fault that you lost." Karri was engulfed in fire as she let out another shriek. After the flames died off and she shattered, the loot menu appeared, showing Vigilon that he received 270 Col. "Well, better than no loot at all..." Karri's throne crumbled until there was only dust, then in it's place appeared the silver door.

ID# 85580 BD: 6(hit) CD: 6(Recovered 1 Energy)

ID# 85583 CD: 4, LD: 4(Nothing but Col...)

(+ 270 Col)

[7] Vigilon: HP 149/170, EP 3/14

Enemies:

Karri(Vengeance, Murder): HP 0/90

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon reappeared in the seemingly endless room. He looked straight up, and the storm was dissipating. The light of sunset breaking through. He looked at the burning door, and when he saw the silver figure jump out unharmed, he asked, "Do you have anything at all, like the first two did?" The figure shook his head and shrugged, then levitated towards the dragon. The last fireball disappeared, and the silver dragon let out a spherical burst of energy, wiping out and disintegrating the black iron enemies. The hooded figure, now appearing white, muttered, "It is time, at last, for peace." The hooded figure surged itself into the dragon, and the pedestal detached from it's pillar, moving forward. Vigilon decided to start following it. Veriost flew beside Vigilon as he ran. "Grrrrmm?" Vigilon looked and saw Veriost looking at him as if to say, "Weren't we done?" "Well, that's for us to find out."

ID# 85585 LD: 11(failed)

Vigilon got closer to the end of the room, and the sun broke out from the clouds, revealing more than he originally thought there was in this extensive keep, although Vigilon looked around as he ran and found nothing. The room began to shrink. As Vigilon went on his way to the end where the dragon would be, Veriost looked at Vigilon as if to say, "So, what was the actual reason you thought I was a boy? Just curious." Vigilon thought for a minute, then replied with, "I actually don't have a clear answer, but I can say you seemed like a boy to me, until today, when I realized you're a girl. You sure you don't want your name changed? I'm sure I could come up with something better..." Veriost gave off a "Hfff.", and rolled her eyes, afterwards giving Vigilon a look that seemed to state, "I like my name, and that's all there is to it."

ID# 85592 LD: 5(Failed)

Vigilon stopped to breathe for a bit. He scanned the area, finding nothing. "Geez, this place is really empty. What exactly lies at the end? The sun sure is bright, now that the storm is gone..." Veriost settled on Vigilon's shoulder, and grinned. "Grrmm..." "Heh, so no name changing. I get it. You've grown attached to it, haven't you?" "Graa..." Vigilon chuckled and got up. He looked and saw the end in the distance, but it was still far, or at least it appeared to be. The sun's position was close to the walls at the end. Not "Close" close, but close as in it's light almost lined up with the walls. "I guess the only way to figure this whole thing out is to reach the end, so what are we waiting for?" He took off, the end coming nearer as he got closer, and was ready to end all of this, with as many questions as possible, from the amount he had, answered.

ID# 85593 LD: 6(failed)

Vigilon stopped to look for anything at all, but there was nothing to be found. He could now easily see the end of the keep, but not exactly every detail. The silver dragon was in sight, and Vigilon wasn't planning on stopping here. "You know, Veriost? I think the dragon should have at least signaled 'Thank you' before taking off. I took down the four monstrosities tormenting it, and it just takes off. By the looks of it though, I'd say it's currently waiting for me. Besides, who was that hooded guy?" Veriost looked at Vigilon as if to say, "Beats me. I'm just hoping we have time to stop by an ice cream stall after this shenanigan." Vigilon laughed. "Of course you would hope that. You know, we would be able to easily if it didn't take so long to get over there in the first place." They were pretty close now, and could just make out the exact height of the wall at the end.

ID# 85594 LD: 10(Failed)

Vigilon looked for anything else before moving on to the end, but there wasn't anything around. Vigilon reached the dragon, which then...apparently began shrinking. Soon, there was a hooded figure, the cloak and robes looking like they were woven with silver, with red detailing. The hooded figure got up, his face still hidden, and sat down on a throne behind him. The throne was made of silver, with golden lining, and had a few precious stones to decorate it. "So, You're the dragon? Who are you?" The hooded figure responded in an all-too-familiar voice. "Well, that is a complicated question. See, the dragon was merely what we resemble. Not much else. Fighting against our own conflicting forces can be a bother..." "Huh? We? That doesn't make any sense to me just yet." "Ah, yes, the hood." The figure took off the hood, and Vigilon saw a face so familiar that he thought he was looking in a mirror. Veriost was more confused than ever, and looked between the two, with a undeniably shocked face that would appear as if to say, "TWO VIGILONS?!? What's going on here?"

ID# 85596 LD: 6(Failed)

Vigilon was completely dumbstruck at the fact that he appeared to be looking at himself. "W-...Wait, you're me? That makes zero sense!" "In a way, I am you. Thus, in a way, it does make sense." "Well, it still doesn't make much sense to me. Can you explain? Or is it time I got going?" "The explanation is purely simple. The dragon represents me, but it also represents your heart. Do you see where I am going with this?" "Alright, so you're saying I'm like that dragon, right? But what significance does that make?" "Well, who or what do you consider yourself to be?" "...A Vigilante." "So when you are strong enough, some might know you as 'The Draconic Vigilante'." Vigilon was a little confused about this. He thought for a minute, and as he did, he looked around, hoping to find something, but came up with nothing, in both things he was doing.

ID# 85597 LD: 5(failed)