[SP-F6] 'Bout time I purged myself <<Calming the Soul>> COMPLETE

Vigilon looked around once more, trying to find out if he wasn't as thorough last time he looked, once again failing to find anything.. "Man, this place is really empty." "Blame those who broke in. Tried to take or destroy everything valued." Veriost began to stare at Vigilon, the one who's shoulder she was on, and continued to stare for several minutes in a way that she was as if to say, "This is an unnatural situation. And you're just casually rolling with it? That is what's currently not making any sense to me." "Well, um...That's actually a good question, but that should be for later." Vigilon tried to pull Veriost off his face, but she wasn't having any of that. "Fo!!!" "Agh! Watch where you blow your frost breath!" Hooded Vigilon chuckled. "Don't forget that everyone is unique. Even those as serious as dragons can be quirky and/or rebellious." "So, what exactly broke in?" Vigilon asked as he succesfully pulled Veriost off of him.

ID# 85598 LD: 9(Failed)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They came in through the wall. Four of them. I'm sure you know what they were." Veriost looked at Vigilon as if to say, "He couldn't possibly be talking about those four freaks we faced in the dark doors. Nevertheless, it really sounds like it. Let's keep in mind that we have an ice cream stall waiting for us, shall we?" "Well, aren't you eager to leave and get some ice cream. I still have a few questions to have answered before we leave, though." At this point, Vigilon was just being hopeful when it came to finding things, because he looked around again to only come up absolutely empty. "So, in all honesty, there's nothing that you're hiding from me, is there?" Hooded Vigilon chuckled. "And just why would I lie to myself?" "Ah...Well, it is possible for me to lie to myself, but I see what you mean by that."

ID# 85599 LD: 12(Failed)

OOC: This is the tenth time you've given me a bad roll, LD!!!!! Stop toying with me! I hardly have enough muse to keep this conversation going!!

Vigilon looked to the ground, almost ready to give up on finding anything, despite the fact that he looked again and, well, there wasn't anything around at all. Veriost looked at Vigilon as if to say, "I'm kinda starting to get impatient here. Who knows how much time has passed since we started? What if it's already nighttime? What if there's no way out of here? What if-...I'll stop here..." "Veriost, don't worry. I'm sure we'll be there soon. If not, we can wait a day...maybe. Point is, there's still a few questions. We'll be on our way afterwards. So, anyways, is there anything vital missing around here? I don't want to miss anything that could be important." Veriost considered taking a nap, and the sun's light shone through the glass on the wall behind the silver throne. The sun lit up the room with flame colored light, and Vigilon began thinking about his own question.

ID# 85600 LD: 3(Failed)

"If you mean anything Vital here, then no. Perhaps you should be on your way now. I will help you return." Veriost looked at the hooded Vigilon as if to say, "Oh, finally! I was starting to get worried about time-related matters." Vigilon stroked Veriost before turning around to start his return trip. He looked around, finding nothing at all in the area. "Guess I'll have to look around during the trip back..." They started towards where all of the day's craziness began. "Well, Veriost, so far I'd say this was one heck of a trip. What do you think?" Veriost looked at Vigilon as if to say, "I'll say. This trip was almost more trouble than it was worth, and we only ended up here because of what, a waterfall? Either way, I'm ready to go back when you are, which is now, right?" Vigilon smiled. Today's trip had been crazy so far, and it was time to return.

ID# 85601 LD: 12(failed)

As Vigilon walked towards the pillar, he wondered why this quest had so much to do with him. Was it the cardinal? The way the quest was designed? Those were the only possibilities. Vigilon took a look around as he walked, but so far, nothing. Heck, he hadn't found anything in a while. "I'm sure I'll find something on the way back. I don't think everything that had some use was taken or destroyed..." The hooded Vigilon smiled and responded with, "There is barely anything that I can use here, so if you find anything that you can bring into Aincrad, feel free to do so. It's not like your inner self is empty." "My what?" "Grrrmm?" Veriost was more confused than Vigilon was in this case, but the two were in agreement that what the hooded Vigilon just said didn't make much sense...yet. "Ah, I'm sorry, What do you mean by 'My inner self' not being empty? Isn't this place....Wait a minute..."

ID# 85602 LD: 6(Failed)

Edited by Vigilon

Vigilon continued to futilely search for anything useful as he thought about this and walked towards the pillar. He didn't care how many times he failed in his searches, he just didn't want to pass up on opportunities to nab something useful. "So...if you are me, in a way, and you mentioned my 'Inner self' not being empty when I was asking about...Are you trying to say that I'm pretty much somewhere inside my head!?" The hooded Vigilon shrugged and said with a smirk, "Well, you might be..." To Vigilon, he wondered why a representation of himself would be constantly speaking in riddles. "Cut the riddles, man, my head hurts trying to wrap around this! I don't know if you're trying to get me to expand my mind, which looks impressively large already or something, or if you want me to dwell on all of this as if I meditate frequently!" "Frequent meditating, hm? You might find yourself doing that more easily with a calm mind and an cleansed soul."

ID# 85604 LD: 4(Failed)

Vigilon wouldn't give up on searching for something useful at all no matter how many times he failed at it, including right now. "Never in my time in Aincrad was there ever a place so empty. At all." The hooded Vigilon smiled and said, "Determination usually brings fruit, so to speak, but if you demand your own way, you demand your own ruin. Be careful." Vigilon looked at Veriost, and said, "You know, he may be resembling me, but he is also very confusing at the same time. Ever felt the same about someone or something?" "Gaarra... Graaa...." Veriost looked at him as if to say, "It's not like I haven't, but I don't exactly recall anyone or anything. However, there's something in the place you found me in. Don't ever encounter it. Ever." "Um, Veriost, you look like you're warning me of something. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll figure it out."

ID# 85605 LD: 11(Failed)

Vigilon continued searching, even though his latest attempt was a miserable failure. Nothing. Again. "I am really getting sick of this. Am I ever going to find something? I just feel like something is missing. If there is something I need to take with me, but I don't find it...nah, it can't be that important, but this is my only chance..." Vigilon and Veriost looked at each other. This was taking longer than the two originally thought. "What exactly would I be looking for if there was something important that was missing... Three interesting Items, an unusual ruby, black iron chains, and strange powder... It's like there should be one more...What could it be? And what could this mean?" "Thinking deeply, and out loud too. Some people would consider that interesting, others won't. But that doesn't matter here. What matters is what you seem to be pondering." "Well, maybe. I guess."

ID# 85606 LD: 4(failed)

Vigilon was back at the pillar. Four ash piles where the doors once stood still remained. Vigilon walked over to the ashes of the fourth door, and...Why didn't he see that there? He dug in the ash pile and picked up a tooth, only it wasn't a tooth, but a fang. "A fang? What significance could this possibly have if it counts as a material?" Vigilon said, looking carefully at it. Veriost took an inspecting look as well, then looked at Vigilon as if to say, "This tooth looks familiar...Awfully familiar..." He stashed the fang in his inventory. Perhaps he should pay a visit to Domarus's shop, The Painter's Stones. The hooded Vigilon walked over to the two. "You both look ready to go. Shall I bring you both back?" "Sure." "Graaa!" "Alright. Sit down, close your eyes, and relax..." When Vigilon opened his eyes, he was back at the waterfall, and the sun was starting to set. Veriost was asleep, just as Vigilon expected. "Alright, Veriost, you better be awake when I fulfill my promise."

ID# 85607 LD: 15(+1 Mat[Known as "Vile Fang" for RP purposes])

Rewards Summary:

Vigilon Receives 4 Sp(2 pages[2], Quest clear[2]) and 800 Col(1070 if you include the loot roll), and has learned the skill <<Meditation>>.