[PP-F21] A new good friend <Itzal and XxSulSus>

Itzal walked along the twenty first floor, gathering materials where he could.  The front lines needed them for crafting items, and Itzal knew that they would be needing the items.  They had to.  And they were going to need as many tier three materials as they could.  Itzal's eyes stayed on the ground as he continued to think about Beatbox.  He still couldn't believe that he was killed by Death Adder.  He had thought that Beatbox was indestructible with his skills and stats.  The player was so freaking powerful in his own way, and not only that but his willpower was incredibly powerful.  In addition, the player had a strong sense of justice.  While he found really weird and unnecessary reasons to get angry at Itzal, he knew when something or someone was wrong, and would fight until the obstacle was removed.  Itzal couldn't understand how Beatbox could be defeated.  He walked through the area with his purple trench coat while Velnia, his purple dragon, shot all over the place at lightning speed, looking for any sort of material they could snag.  Unfortunately he wasn't seeing any materials.  However he knew he would be seeing some soon enough. 

Edited by Itzal

Kyoto teleports to floor twenty-one. Even though Kyoto knows he's a really low level he was told that one of the guild's Paladins was on this floor. Even though he doesn't know what this guy looks like he's pretty sure he can find out quickly, I mean there isn't a lot of people in this floor at the time being. Kyoto walking away from the teleporter as his black coat blowing with the wind as his black shirt under his basic chest plate is visible Kyoto notices that he's such a green player as everyone up here would be with stronger gear and can basically one hit him.  

Kyoto walks over to the gate of the town. Watching this guy in a deep purple coat roaming around probably looking for materials. Kyoto shouts to him. "Hey, Sorry to bug you but I'm looking for someone, would you be kind and try and help me find him?!" Kyoto knows he sounds pretty stupid but for him it's alright he looks pretty stupid being up in this floor at this low of a level.

Itzal paused when he heard the sound of another voice and took a deep breath while his back was turned to him, composing himself enough to relax his body and be the friendly person most people knew him to be.  Ulises hadn't shown himself to no more than a few.  Itzal turned around and saw the player at the gates and smiled before walking over to the player.  Velnia noticed this and stopped darting around and instead flew over to the player but was stopped when Itzal held a hand out without even looking for her and she rammed right into the back of his hand.  He caught her and placed her on his shoulder where she looked at him with an embarrassed grin.  He waved.  "Yeah sure!  No problem!  Name's Itzal.  Who is it you're looking for?"  He noticed the outfit.  It looked rather interesting, and kind of cool to be quite honest.  Itzal was carrying Yakimba, the blade Hikoru had given him, on his left hip.  He wished he could upgrade it's tier to tier three as it was a very useful blade for Itzal.  He normally carried a bleed and paralysis weapon, but Yakimba had two bleed and two paralysis.  That was something he wanted to keep the entire trip through SAO.

@XxSulSus

Kyoto stared blank as he was shocked on how fast that player came to him. "Umm... I'm looking for a Paladin from a guild. The guild name is Celestial Ascendants." Kyoto smiled as he looks at this player more carefully. Noticeing he like the colour purple and his dragon is purple. Looking at the sword on his hip, Kyoto likes Itzal's sword. "Nice sword, look really nice and strong." "I unfortunately lost my starter sword a while back so I don’t have anything as of right now." Kyoto kind of looks down but doesn't think he should worry about it. "So have you heard of this guild before?" Kyoto feels like he's asking Itzal a lot of question. Kyoto looks at the dragon wondering if it would bite him if he try's to pet it. Probably shouldn't just in case. Smiling more at looking at this happy dragon can't resist about petting her.

Itzal heard the player talk about how he was looking for a paladin and Itzal smiled, thinking it funny how he was talking to a paladin himself.  "Hey thanks.  And yeah I've heard of that guild....  Or at least I should have heard of it.  I'm one of the founders!  I'm the scout paladin, nice to meet you!"  He smiled and offered a handshake.  Velnia put two and two together and leaped from Itzal's shoulder to the new player, crawling all over his body from head to toe at lightning speed before stopping on his shoulder, licking him, and nuzzling her head against his cheek.  Itzal chuckled.  It had been a while since she did that.  "And uh, that's Velnia.  She's my familiar.  So, what's up?  You need help with anything?"  Itzal had put up a notice that he was willing to aid players in anything, whether it be quests, dungeons, or just hanging out or gathering mats.  Anything was cool by him.  However as he scanned the player again he noticed that he was most likely a low leveled player.  He didn't see any weapons on him either, which made a trip like this even more dangerous.  Unless he was much stronger than Itzal thought.

@XxSulSus

Kyoto smirks,as of Kyoto's expression looking at Itzal seeing him scan him and kind of shocked about Kyoto appearance. "Yes I'm looking for you then. Oh by the way, my name is Kyoto. I'm a new player and was told by someone in you guild that you would be able to help me join your guild." Kyoto smiles even though he knows hes a low level joining a guild that has strong players could help me become a stronger player as well. I mean after all he join this "world" just so he can prove himself that he is strong. The only thing is there's a person Kyoto want to prove his power to but first he needs to level up and train. 

"Oh I also heard you were willing to help lower lever players as well. Well I'm kind of needing some help leveling and training, there's someone I need to prove something too." Kyoto knows he sounds crazy right now but eventually Itzal will understand.

Edited by XxSulSus

Itzal listened to the player and nodded.  Velnia poked her head in front of Kyoto's face.  If Itzal saw her expression he'd know that she was basically saying:  'pay attention to meeeeeee'.  However he had known Velnia a long time and that was the only reason he could read her expressions.  He waved at her and caused her to retreat her head and went back to nuzzling with the player's cheek.  "Well alright then!  Getting into the guild isn't really that hard.  Come on let's take a walk.  Don't worry about mobs, the way we're going has no monsters that assault on sight."  He began to lead the player out, scanning for materials as he did so.  "I can help you clear quests and dungeons anytime you'd like man.  However let's start with the guild business, get that out of the way.  There's three questions to be answered before you can join.  The first is basically to help us get an understanding of how to train you.  Do you want to be a dps?  Supporter?  Tank?  Or a scout like myself?"  Itzal spotted four materials and picked them up, inserting them into his inventory.

ID#  88213  LD:  17  +4 MAT 4 total

@XxSulSus

Edited by Itzal

Kyoto smiles as he walking beside Itzal. "I'm wanting to be a DPS." Kyoto said as he smiles at Velnia. "She pretty cool man would be really cool to have one myself but probably going little over board for a new player huh." Kyoto laughs as he keeps thinking of sarcastic remarks in his mind. "By the way about my sword situation is there any way I can get a sword I literally don’t have my starter sword anymore." Long story short he didn't watch the durability on it and it shattered. Kyoto looks at himself thinking there's no way he can be as strong as these guys he's more surprised that Itzal is willing to help him level up and get stronger but that should be bothering him he has some business to take care off one he gets stronger. The only thing Kyoto knows is that he need to quickly get up with this guild as of strength and level wise and show this person Kyoto want to prove who's the strongest.

Itzal listens to him discuss that he wants to become a dps.  He nods and then hears about the familiar.  Itzal chuckled.  "Thanks.  I've decided that Velnia is like a puppy, kitten, and squirrel all wrapped up in one with wings, scales, and lightning breath.  She's utterly unpredictable...  Unless you've known her as long as I have that is.  And if you want a familiar, we can get you a familiar.  It's not dangerous and the only issue is that it's time consuming.  However if you get the necessary buffs then it makes the whole thing easier.  For example:  This outfit I'm wearing enhances my LD by three points.  If you have a food consumable it increases your LD by another three.  And then performers can make song crystals that give an additional 1 LD when looking for familiars.  On top of all this I maxed out the search and detect skill, so if I took the quest again, I'd have an additional twelve points of LD, making finding a familiar easy.  However getting a familiar with enhancements is the tricky part."  Itzal spotted another four mats and picked them up.  "Second question:  Why join the guild?  Do you only want to get stronger, which we're perfectly fine with, or did you have other reasons?"

@XxSulSus

ID#  88216  LD:  9+8  +4 MAT  8 total

Edited by Itzal

Kyoto pauses for a few stops in his tracks stares in front of him. His questions Why join the guild?  Do you only want to get stronger, which we're perfectly fine with, or did you have other reasons?" "One doesn't everyone want to get stronger? I mean being the strongest person in the game is kind of the whole reason why we played right? And two... I have other reason. For one I'm looking for trustworthy friends that won't go behind my back and take the advantage of having a low level like me to take all the damage and be a little swinging dummy. I don’t mind being in tougher quest but don’t put me in the front thinking I can handle talking out a spawn that is twice the level as me. But besides that, I'm just looking for a place I can call home while being stuck in here. Being solo kind of suck at a low level definitely when you're trying to level up and get quest done." Kyoto start to look down watching tears come out of his eyes dripping on the ground. "Lots of horrible memories has happened back then but that okay I'm changing my ways." 

Itzal was surprised to see the sudden emotion from a question like the one he gave out.  He listened to the player through and through before replying himself.  "Actually no, I've met multiple players who don't have any intention of being 'powerful', only helpful.  One even chose to be a master of their profession instead of helping in the frontlines.  Providing items and such."  Itzal walked over to him and placed a comforting arm around him with a gentle smile.  "And don't worry.  Our guild is a family.  Family will argue and fight on occasion, but for the most part we look out for each other.  We wouldn't dare use you in any way like that."  He grinned.  "Also, I actually soloed most of my time in the low levels.  From level five to level twenty three I believe.  But enough of that."  Itzal wondered how he'd respond to the final question.  The player was emotional with the second so he wondered how he'd hold out this time.  Itzal stood in front of him and looked him in the eye.  "Do you think killing a player is justifiable in any way?  And if so, why and how?"

@XxSulSus

Kyoto still on the ground thinking about his question.  "Do you think killing a player is justifiable in any way?  And if so, why and how?" Does Kyoto ever think about killing someone? "As for fun... No, but for protection between me or a friend yes. But I would always use my body to protect someone before I kill another player even if that player is here just to kill other player." Kyoto slowly stands up looks at Itzal knowing that last part sounds little rough but doesn't everyone want to protect someone they care about even if it means losing your life to do so. Kyoto came into this world with no friends, slowly made a few then they disappear. Kyoto just to the point now if he sees someone that means to him he would sacrifice his life to make sure that other person is still here and can fight on to another day.

Itzal nodded, happy that this was the answer.  He opened his menu and added him to the guild, the icon appearing beside his name.  Itzal smiled.  "Welcome to the guild Kyoto!  Glad to have you aboard."  Itzal liked this player, but he also hoped he wouldn't get himself killed.  Itzal felt that people should aid others in a way that they could both live.  If there wasn't any other way however, he knew someone would end up dead.  He just hoped no one would reach that point...  Other than Beatbox that is.  "Alright!  Soo, how about we gather materials then?  Talk and get to know each other a little more.  If you have any questions at all go ahead and ask.  I'd be glad to answer any questions you have."  Itzal activated his mods but when he looked around for materials he didn't see anything of use.  No materials at all.  Itzal continued looking however, he'd find materials soon.

ID#  88221  LD:  6+8  8 MATs total

@XxSulSus

Edited by Itzal

Kyoto nods with a smile. "Well umm what would you like to know about me?" Kyoto knows that not a polite question to ask just because we don’t know each other in real life but were stuck in a death game why not have people get to know the real you. Kyoto look around for some materials but don’t really know what he's looking for. "So, umm... Why did you join this game? I kind of gave you a hint of why I'm here but I guess it's only proper if you tell me why you're here." Kyoto knew that sounds dumb but when you trying to not sound boring this is all what he gets in his mind. "Oh, and by the way when you mean scout what do you mean? Like obviously you scout ahead but like what kind of style of fighting, are you?" Again, Kyoto trying to not seem boring but what does he know.

Itzal listened to his questions and chuckled at the last one.  "Well I joined this game mainly because I was rather, pathetic in the real world.  I was pummeled by bullies if I was caught.  I ended up learning parkour in order to escape them.  I'd lock myself in my room and play video games all day.  I was, invincible in those games.  At least until I met Fearx that is.  I came into this game originally to become the best player in this one as well.  That is, until surviving became a more important priority.  And when I say scout, I mean that I've mastered every skill I need.  I'm halfway through stealth, mastered search and detect, I have the gatherer and picking skills.  All I'm missing is a demonic item that increases my searching skills to make reach max.  As for my fighting style?  I have several.  Including one technique a friend gave me before he died."  Ulises.  While he wasn't a real person, and just an AI personification of his emotions that acted as a split personality before the system could no longer support him, he was a friend to Itzal.  Soul Barrage was his creation, and Itzal would use it in every game to honor his name.

@XxSulSus

Kyoto stops. Look at Itzal and say. "Well I think you’re a great guy. Hearing the stories of you and the guild is another reason why I wanted to join. I enjoy hearing stories of the frontline and one these days I can tell them to newer players as well." Kyoto caught up to him smiling as he then tries to pet Itzal's pet dragon."By the way how long have you had her? You always say that the only reason why you know about her emotions was because of how long you've known her." Kyoto keeps petting her as he feels glad that hes had the chance to meet someone a cool at Itzal. Kyoto glad he got to meet a lot of people like Atzo. Atzo did teach Kyoto a few things but sometime you have to let go of good friends to make others happy. Kyoto keeps smiling even though inside he knows he's scared. Scared of dying he knows he's weak but the only way he can get back to the real world is to fight and keep fighting.

Itzal listened to Kyoto and was curious to hear that the first words he spoke was that he thought Itzal was a great guy.  He then told Itzal that he wanted to tell the stories of the frontlines one day to newer players soon enough.  Itzal shrugged with a smile while he pet Velnia who very much enjoyed it and nuzzled against his touch.  "I mean, I don't have any stories at the moment.  Although I managed to hear one or two stories from the other frontliners.  Those stories aren't nice at all though, and are in fact quite the opposite.  I hope we don't have any stories like that."  Suddenly Kyoto asked him how long Itzal knew Velnia.  Both Velnia and Itzal stopped and stared at each other.  You could practically see the dots above each other's heads.  "You know...  I don't recall exactly.  It's been a while I know that much, and I remember how and where we met.  Both times.  But I don't recall the exact date...  I guess I never really focused on time in this game."  Itzal spotted another four materials and inserted them into his inventory.

ID#  88256  LD:  12+8  +4 MAT 12 MAT total

@XxSulSus

Edited by Itzal

Kyoto stops so they can catch up. "Everything alright? Kind of paused there for a min? And no problem, I knew you two must have known each other for a long time. I mean you know how she is any everything." Kyoto smiled as he continues to walk. Looking around noticing the sun starting to go down. "And the best part about the days about to begin. The moon, and the stars are going to be out. By the way I'm a big nut when it comes down to space. My dream is to go there one day and say I was there." Kyoto got little nerdy there explaining his dreams to some stranger like they knew each other for a long time. But it's alright not like Itzal will ever remember anything they talked about after they beat the game. Kyoto looked at Itzal and started to realize that he looked kind of familiar, like he's a student at his high school he attended at. But he can't quite picture the name. The thing is Itzal gave the exact details as this guy back at home, Kyoto almost wonders if it’s the same person. 

Itzal looked at Kyoto and blinked with confusion.  "....I, stopped because, well you stopped first.  And yeah I do.  Speaking of which I hope you didn't bring any food in that coat of yours did you?"  He looked at his coat where Velnia was crawling silently before he reached forward and pulled her away, the purple dragon making a variety of different noises in defiance until she was put back onto Kyoto's shoulder.  Itzal heard him talk about space and such.  Itzal smiled and nodded.  "I'm not quite into space as that, especially since I doubt living out there probably wouldn't be as fun as one might seem.  That's just my opinion though.  However I am not at all denying the beauty of it.  I enjoy the beauty of the stars and moon, the peace and quiet."  He spotted a cluster of glowing crystal on a nearby pillar and inserted it into his inventory.  "Sadly we won't be seeing any of that on this floor, what with us being in a cavern and all.  Still, Kayaba did indeed make this floor beautiful in it's own way."

ID#  88267  LD:  11+8  +4  16

@XxSulSus

Edited by Itzal

Smiles at him "I might of brought something. Why is she hungry?" Kyoto laughs a little. "But yeah I've always wanted to travel space it’s the one place in my life I always wanted to go." Kyoto looks at Itzal as he slows down a little as Velnia starts to search though his coat once more for his food. "You're a feisty little one, aren’t you?" Kyoto pulls out the little piece of bread and gives some of it to her as he then smiles watching her eat it. "Man do you ever feed her or is she always hungry?" Kyoto laughs once more staring into the sky once more admiring the blue, pink, and green light coming from this virtual world's space. "You know its very unique to see those three colours together, defintly green. Green is a very hard colour to see out in space, not very common that you see it. I always think that if you see a green light in space you'll have good luck but there again this is also a game so."

@Itzal

Edited by XxSulSus