[F1-PP] The Meeting of souls (Spencer, Thorsten, Pinball) {Complete}

Silver stood at the edge of town looking over the field before him. He wondered as to the compilation of life the world around him was based on. Leaning against a tree he observed the sounds of the world around him, taking in everything while leaving nothing. His goal no more great than to observe and understand. He smiled with contentment whilst he observed the area, the sun allowing a strong glisten off his heterochromatic eyes. There was nothing in this world that troubled him and he hoped for the ability to spread the wisdom of the world he had lived to others, allowing the experiences he knew well to inspire and assist other, much like his father had done for him. Silver took in a long breath holding it briefly, before letting the air back out, he stood up strait and said to the world “This life I live, these people I meet are the things that make my life my own, my observations shape me, my experiences guide me. My situation directs me as light through a lens. Where now, life, will I be taken next?”

@Spencer

@Pinball

Edited by Thorsten

To say Spencer was confused, intrigued, startled, and just kind of "meh" about everything at the same time... Would actually be completely 100 % accurate. He walked around SAO for days, just kind of exploring what it had to offer, and just seeing everything as it was. The scenery was incredible, something he didn't expect to look so amazing with it being a machine made and all. The people, more or less, were good people. The NPC's tricked him up because a lot of them are very very life like and that kind of made him uncomfortable for a while. Even with not talking to a whole lot of people (he is very much a loner by personality) he seemed to think that there were genuinely a lot of very nice people going on in this game. He used this time in this game to just relax and think about his life... but it didn't last long before he was clawing at the walls of the inn to get out and do something. So, that's exactly what he did. He went for a walk and decided that the first person he saw was going to be someone he tries to start a conversation with. Luck have it that he indeed did find someone, and he approached him slowly. "Man that view really is incredible."

Pinball had been fighting boars, his green dagger a bright emerald blur as it striked. He was mid-kill when he saw two people on the other side of the field, talking. He was too far away to hear what they were saying, and his gut told him to make his way over towards them. He knew they probably hadn't even noticed him yet, but he couldn't shake the feeling that they were people he would want to talk to. He was far enough away to the point where he could only make out the most obvious details on their person. "Well, can't have too many friends," he muttered, nervously gripping the handle of his dagger. Worst case scenario, they kill you, the morbid thought pushed itself to the front of his mind. He couldn't deny it. After all, there was a damn good chance they would try to kill him. Despite this, he bee lined it to the tree, the open field stretching out all around him. The openness of the field, he hoped, would let them make their intentions clear as he approached; either they rush out to kill him, or they turn out to be friendly, and he can look back and laugh at out paranoid he's acting. It would also help him run away, as it was an open stretch, and there was an absurd amount of people who liked to play hero, even after all the deaths it caused. He disliked how his only escape plan relied on someone running out to save him, but nonetheless, he set himself to the task. The sun blaring down on him, his dagger in his hand, Pinball started towards the tree and the players, countless grim possibilities playing themselves out in his head. 

Silver was swiftly approached by someone. This person seemed to be somewhat less than content but not upset by any means. Silver observes the person’s face and body language, giving them a soft smile his heterochromatic eyes glistening in the sun. “Indeed! I must say that the view is quite peaceful whilst looking through the right lens of light, so to speak. The breeze blowing in every which direction as it strides through the feels gracing everything it touches with movement. The grass wave at the breeze as it passes by, seeming as thought to smile at the humming bird that lands on the flower beside it.” 
Silver we looked out into the distance of the field and sas another person making their way to what was becoming quite the congregation. He raised his had and waved at the shyly approaching person before turning to the first and stating. “Look there another companion comes to join the congregation let us welcome him into this ponderous group and converse as friends instead of strangers!”

Spencer didn't exactly know what to say to this man. He didn't quite know his name yet, but he seemed like someone who had thoughts about everything and could write a book on probably anything and it might be something that Spencer might actually go out and buy one of these days. He opened and closed his mouth, not sure exactly the correct answer for it. What do I say to him? He is a very intelligent person, but talking about this view in detail isn't how I would like to spend my time with a new friend. He reminds me of someone from the 1800 hundreds trying to pull someone into their high end tavern. Well spoken and very friendly He ended his mental monologue with the approaching other player timidly coming forth. It seemed as though he was scared of the two of them. I'm only a level 1, not much I can do He thought to himself and smiled warmly at the new person. "Hi, we are just out here admiring the view. I'm Spencer, I don't think I've met the two of you before." He smiled warmly again.

Upon further inspection, it became quickly apparent that Pinball didn't have much to fear. They seem friendly enough. Still, careful. He walked forwards, much more confidently now, and took it in. The first thing he noticed was the man's eyes. Two different colors, a rarity by all means. He took a second to look the man up and down, still wary for any hostile movements. His dagger still tightly gripped in his right hand, Pinball jumped a little at the greeting. Pinball nodded towards Spencer, acknowleding his greeting. "Hey," he said tightly, slowly sheathing his dagger. His eyes rapidly darted between the two of them, soaking in every movement. Jesus, I probably look like a nervous wreck right now. Pinball visibly relaxed then, letting out a sigh and scratching the back of his head. "Sorry if I seem a bit on edge," he explained. Pinball's unintentionally slurred his words together, betraying his tiredness. "Can never be to careful with these kinds of things." He offered his hand to each of them, nodding in turn. "I'm Pinball. Nice to meet you, Spencer." He offers his hand the man with the cool eyes. "Nice to meet you as well, Mr...?"

Edited by Pinball

Silver smiled and nodded in agreement to Spencer’s statement of having not met prior to the current goings on. “Indeed, it is a welcome time of gathering, if I do say so myself. I am Silver Zevulum, though I have found it is improper in many groups to go by the name given to you at your birth into the world, which our bodies reside. Therefore, if you would prefer to call me Thorsten then you may do so as well. It is a fine pleasure to meet you Spencer and you as well Pinball.” Silver smiled at Pinball before continuing, “You need not worry about wrongdoings between us. It seems that we all have fare intentions and proper ideals based on how you both have presented yourselves. It is best not to fear the things that have not shown themselves to be worth a fearful response. Whilst the paranoia that resides in the unknown calls to every person under the sun, it is our choice whether to accept its call or ignore it.” 
Silver turned from the group and walked casually out into the field, waving at the two men that now stood behind him to follow. Silver walked with a casual sort of outward body language, he did not slouch, but his stride was laid back and his face showed that of curiosity and understanding. The only thing that was not what most would consider 'normal' when they walked was how his arms hung at his sides, they were always somewhat loose and seemingly ready to fight at a moments notice. “If I am permitted to ask, what are the experiences that brought you to where you are today. What has shaped your being and what lessons do you have from those experiences that you would set in the mind of the youth of today?”

Spencer smiled a bit as Silver/ Thorsten talked and introduced himself to the two of them. The other man, pinball, seemed to visually relax and get used to the other two men in the group. "I can't really do much as in I'm a level 1, so no need to worry about me. And Silver seems very nice." He said to Pinball and shook his had warmly. "Also its nice to meet you two, forgot to say that." He laughed and a slight blush went over his cheeks when he said that. Spencer smiled a bit, the group seemed very calm and free going, he could get behind this and become friends with them all. 

Silver started to walk away towards a patch of fields and Spencer began following him, taking in the sights that the first floor had to offer. It seemed as thought the day was actually going to be a somewhat normal and interesting day all in one. Silver still seems cool and laid back. Never knew there was someone who could be this extravagant yet chill in one person. Its refreshing.

"Me? I just decided to go out for a walk and get myself out there finally. Its been too long where I have been holed up in my inn room with nothing to do but be with my thoughts and feelings. So now I am out and about, making my way around the floors, and forcing myself to get more and make friends." He smiled and shrugged. "How about you two?"

Pinball nodded at Spencer with a smile. "Don't worry too much about your level, It won't be 1 for long." If you survive. Pinball followed Thorsten with his eyes, quickly noticing the way he held himself. To Pinball, he seemed relaxed. Almost too relaxed. He connected this with how calm he acted in general, and  deducted that the relaxation in his movements may be a bit of a facade. He'd seen people like this in the real world before. Wooing you in with their elegant manner of speech and friendly movements, only to cast you away when they were done with you. At least, that's the type of person Pinball believed him to be. Thorsten was an interesting case, and Pinball openly accepted that he may be very wrong about his judgement. Even so, Pinball was none too trusting of him. He kept his distance from both Spencer and Thorsten. When asked by Thorsten how he got here, he didn't answer, instead shrugging and mumbling a slurred, inarticulate response. Spencer's response seemed friendly enough, and he acknowledged that with a small smile. Looking to Thorsten again, he asks, "How about you? What are you doing out here?" 

• 3 weeks later...

Silver nodded smiling. “I find myself in this Castle Aincrad out of friendship. A woman with blue hair, amber eyes, and is about five feet-eight inches tall, that I knew from the life we came from. I had intended to surprise her with my being here, though I never was able to find her I am sad to say. I spent my time thus far attempting to cope with my inability to find my companion to no avail. If either of you know of someone that matches that description, I would appreciate the information. I made a promise to her that I plan to keep. As for my being here, I have decided that I am no longer in need of anger and will start making life better for myself and explore the strange world around us.” Silver opened his arms “Just looked at the field in front of us! The nature here is simply amazing, the expertly crafted greenery, from the grass to the bugs, even the psutopeople have personalities of their own! This really is its own world.” Silver attempted to make out what Pinball had said but couldn’t make it out. Silver then turned to the man, and with a friendly smile and a glisten in his eyes said “I’m sorry, my friend, I was unable to pick up on what you said, would you be willing to speak up a bit? Perhaps my some of my rounds in the ring have slightly damaged my ability to understand what you said.”

(Thorsten is describing Eatos btw @Pinball)

@Spencer

Spencer was still sightly concerned about Pinball. He seemed to not really want to talk to the two of them, and seemed like he was scarred of the two of them, or at least cautious of them. Makes sense, we kind of ate strangers here. He thought and smiled at pinball saying he won't be level 1 for long. "Can't wait to not be level 1, feel like I'm actually doing something in this game instead of sitting here. " He shrugged a bit and looked over at Thoreston. 

The man talked about the game and it's looks, also that he had a friend already in here he was hoping to surprise when eh got here. When Spencer was asked if he knew of someone by the description he gave, he shook his head and gave an apologetic frown, not knowing really anyone but these two people. "I'll let you know if I see someone like that though." He thought about the world around him, mostly cause Thoreston brought it up, and he had to agree that in fact it was cool how everything acted slightly different. 

Pinball watched Thorsten talk about his fascination with Aincrad, a bit interested now with what he had to say. He seemed to have embraced, for the most part, his world, and that was something Pinball could respect. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling of uneasiness around the man. It might just be the way he talks, Pinball mused. 

Blue hair? The only person he knew with blue hair was his guild's blacksmith, Eatos. Pinball himself had rarely talked to her. Well, the same goes for everyone in the guild. I haven't really bothered to talk to any of them. Acting on his suspicion, Pinball asked, "Is the girl you're describing a blacksmith, by any chance? With a puppy familiar?" He didn't bother to clarify when Thorsten asked him. Instead, he turned to Spencer. 

"Yeah, I know what you mean," he replied. "I've only just actually started to try to do something. Leveling up is a bit of a pain, but your stats increase so substantially after a while, the gap between players is huge." 

It was pleasantly surprising to observe the openness Spencer shoes to the game and making new friends. However, Silver was curious to Pinballs reasoning behind his caution, though felt it would be a question for the future. Spencer said something about growing higher in level. “The time will come for you to show the world what you are made of.” He said with joy to Spencer. “Perhaps on day you will surpass the most powerful of frontliners. All you have to do is decide to do so, make your path and the world will follow!” 
He then heard Pinball speak to respond to Silvers inquiries about Kathrine. “I must say, I do not know who she has become, nor any hobbies or pets she has acquired after entering this realm. Only what she looked like and who she was before this game. I severed her loyally as an advisor and a friend through our relationship in the world we came from. I need to finder her, and nothing I have tried thus far has succeeded.” Silver looked back to the field swallowing his tears and anger from his inability to find his lost companion. He clenched his fists which were hanging at his side and took a deep breath before regaining his content composure and turning back to the group.

@Spencer

@Pinball

Spencer was starting to see that Silver was becoming visually upset over finding his friend, and he frowned feeling bad for him. "I think you'll find her, there's only so many people in this game, I have faith." He smiled, he was happy that Silver was so good with words and just open to talk about anything that comes to mind, even though his vocabulary is a little strange, it didn't really bother him at all with that. "My goal, that in the next couple weeks, I become level 10. I know that it's small compared to other players that have been grinding ever since this game has started. But I hope I can start to contribute any small way I can. Get a shop, join a guild, maybe even get to the front lines, I just hope I can do all these things to feel like I'm doing something worthwhile."

Pinball watched him struggle with the knowledge, the man turning and clenching his fists. "It might not be her, but even so, you might want to take a look," he told Thorsten, crossing his arms. "That is, if you're looking for her. I wouldn't tell you what to do. The girl I'm talking about runs a forge on Floor 4, you might want to check it out later." Pinball turned to Spencer and nodded. That was a goal he admired. Hell, even Pinball s goal was to catch up with the frontlines. "No other way to do it, huh? Just grind out the levels." He nodded, feeling more and more at ease with every passing minute. The longer he spent with these men, the more comfortable he felt to let his guard down. "Well," Pinball asked the group. "Was there anything in particular you fellas were up to?" He let his hands slide into his pockets, away from where his dagger was sheathed. They weren't going to try to kill him, from the way they acted, and he didn't want to ruin that by coming off as hostile towards either of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Silver nodded “I appreciate the information, Mr. Pinball and I appreciate the reassurance Mr. Spencer. I do very much hope to get to her, for what is an adviser without someone to give advice to. Not to mention that I made a promise to her a long time ago, and I never go back on my word.” He smiled at Spencer’s ambitions. “I have no doubt that you will make your goal. Back when I started martial arts, I told myself that I would achieve the rank of black belt within the cycle in which I started. After much determination, training, and effort. I successfully accomplished my goal in half the time. If you have the drive and determination, which it indubitably appears you do, you will have no trouble obtaining your goal in a quick fashion. 
Pinball then asked what the group had been up to before they had greeted each other. “I had been observing the beauty of this land in order to calm my every stirring nerves. The time I have waisted in distain for my inability to find my friend has cost me dearly and I knew that if I did not adjust my outlook and method of thought I would lose even more time. Thus I came here to see what the day doth bring, to allow the wind to carry my thoughts, and to allow the sunlight to wash away my troubles.”
@Spencer

Spencer smiled at Silver, the man seemed to be very well read and have a determination he hadn't seen in someone in a very long time, which was nice in a swarm of low levels who really don't want to do much and not really want to push forward with others. "Hmm, grinding is really the only way, which kind of sucks, but I know I will get there, I'm hoping to be level 10 within the month, which is going to be slightly difficult, but at the same time not difficult if I don't get side tracked with anything else other than what I should be doing." He shrugged again, a habit he was picking up slowly, and he didn't like that he was picking up. "And before this? I was just walking around, this is one of the few times I really got out and started to travel the land, I know that seems a little bad, but at the same time I'm happy I got out of the Inn and gave actually walking around a chance." He blushed at the statement and looked at the ground for a moment before looking back up at the players.

The two players seemed to be nice enough Pinball. He usually had issues with introductions like these, but it was an odd day for him. Thorsten acknowledged the information he had provided, and Pinball nodded, not adding anything further to the matter. "Pretty solid goals," Pinball said, after hearing Spencer's plan for leveling up. "I wish you the best with that." Pinball took a step back, letting out a small sigh and placing his hands on his hips. He watched the clouds, with a lazy, content expression, and then turned back to Thorsten and Spencer. "Well... what now?" He hadn't thought about what he was going to actually do after he had met the two, he had really just jumped into the situation, hoping to meet friendly people. He had succeeded, but that left the matter of what they were supposed to do now. Go their separate ways? Grind for a bit? Keep talking about trivial things? Pinball waited, eager to hear what the two had in mind.

Silver smiled at Spencer. “I am glad you chose do do this as well! If you had chose otherwise, I would not have met a capable man as you are that I could call a friend!” Silver then thought for a moment on how to respond to the question in which Pinball asked. “Well, my companions, I have heard rumors of a town around this location in which there is a sickness. They say that the town’s folk will ask you to help them by retrieving medicine from the woods around the town. If you will indulge me, I would like to investigate these goings on. And knowing I am with capable men like yourselves I feel that I will be in no danger that we cannot face as a team! What say you two? Will you assist me?” Silver didn’t wait for an answer, instead he began walking in the direction of the town, either they would help him or they would chose not to. Regardless he wanted to find out about this strange illness that raged in the town.

@Spencer

Edited by Thorsten

Spencer was thinking the same thing as the other two, what now? They had a pretty decent conversation going on, so he didn't really know what else was going on, so he was okay with almost anything. Silver suggested something about a quest, like finding medicine or something, and Spencer shrugged. He was up for it. He hadn't done much if anything at all, so doing something was definitely okay by him. "Sure, sounds good to me-" He was cut off by the man starting to walk away. He jogged a bit to catch up to him. "So, do you know exactly what this quest, or activity, or whatever it is, what we have to do for it?" He bit his lip, a tad bit nervous. I can't really fight to help them, so if it is a fighting quest, I may just want to stand in the background and watch them, be a cheerleader, but I mean it would be something, wouldn't that be good? He thought to himself and shrugged inwardly.