[F1-PP] The Meeting of souls (Spencer, Thorsten, Pinball) {Complete}

Pinball watched as Thorsten described a quest. By the sound of it, it was The Secret Medicine of the Forest, a quest he himself was planning on taking when he got the chance. He had heard about it every so often at Taverns and Inns, where Pinball went to have alone time. But the mobs were too strong for him to Solo, and he was still waiting on his weapons to come in from the Blacksmith. Thorsten started walking away. Spencer jogged after him. Pinball, for a brief moment, debated whether or not he should actually go with them. He usually wasn't one to give in to someone else's will. But, then again, Spencer had said his level was One, and a quest like that was super dangerous for starters. Pinball wasn't even sure if he could even handle the mobs that spawned. He would follow, but he would bring up the gap in strength between the group and the mobs the first chance he got. First, however, he would indulge the two, and follow along as they went off to uncover what the quest was all about. Breaking into a small jog to catch up, Pinball shoved his hands in his pockets, and walked behind the two in silence.

Silver was happy to hear the footsteps of the others following him, he knew that he would be unable to complete such a task on his own, that is not to say he would be unwilling to try; he had completed tasks with the odds stacked against him in a much harsher fashion before. He kept walking, looking back at Spencer and smiling as he did so. “I haven’t a clue, if I am to be honest with you. However as long as you are ever vigilant, I have found you can accomplish any task. It takes no more than three things: firstly you must be willing to take a second look at things if you are unsure as to their solution, keep an open mind, secondly you must allot yourself the force of will to allow yourself to succeed, and thirdly, you must apply yourself to your task to the fullest extent of your being. With this you can do anything from climbing the side of a cliff without a rope or harness, using only your bare hands whilst carrying an unconscious human over your shoulder, to landing the perfect hit on a black belt in a martial arts on your first try. I have done both of these things, and much more, using the strategy I have told you. Do not believe that your limits are outside of your control, instead believe you can control your limits.”

@Spencer

• 2 weeks later...

(OOC: I'm so sorry! My muse basically died and now I'm trying to get it back, I'll try to stay active and finish this dang thread <3 )

Spencer saw that Pinball ran up to meet the two of them and he sighed and sigh of relief, happy that they were not going to get split up and it just be Spencer and SIlver. He trusted the man, that was not the problem, the problem was that he did not know what he was going to do be doing with the quest and was a tad nervous about all of it. Hope we can do this, even with a small level gaps. I wonder what the level requirements are for this, or even if there is one. Like the suggested level, it definitely is not going to be level one I suspect. He sighed a bit and walked with the two. Silver went into a big speech about how if he tried he could do anything, and it seemed like a very wordy version of a pick me up or a pep talk that people would get before a really big event or an adventure. He smiled a bit and looked at Silver. He never did meet someone as articulate or with the way of his words that Silver did, and he was thinking that he was okay with that." Pinball, did you hear about any quest like this?"

What a bunch of dreamy garbage, Pinball thought angrily. Thorsten's speech did nothing but worsen his mood, but he kept his mouth shut and his eyes fixed ahead. The two had very different views, it would seem. Normally, Pinball would call the man out on his views, verbally assaulting him in an attempt to prove to the man that his world view was stupid. But he wanted these two to like him. At the very least, he wasn't in the mood to make enemies today, and so he kept to himself, following the two, looking for an opportunity to point out the difficulty of the quest. He's had his eyes on the quest himself, but he wasn't of a good enough level where he would be able to solo it. Luckily, Spencer gave him that opportunity. "Yeah, actually," he spoke up, taking a hand out of his pocket and scratching the back of his head, "this is uhh, actually a quest I've been meaning to do for a while. But, everyone says that it isn't something anybody lower than level 5 should do." He took a look at Thorsten, to try to see the optimistic man's reaction. "Something about some type of forest creature. They say the quest's main target doesn't appear until you beat its grunts, and even then, there's a chance you don't even get the drop you need to finish the quest." After finishing his sentence, Pinball clamped his mouth shut and withdrew himself from the conversation, opting to let the two decide the group's fate.

Silver nodded at pinball words as he listened. ”Splendid!” he said as they approached the city. “in accordance with this information, I believe our best bet will be to split up for the time being and come back in a week. I trust we will all be of adequate level by then. However, just in case we are not I will go and find someone who is of high level who can help us.” Silver stopped walking at the gate to the city and turned to the other two. “I will meet you here at 0600 hours, today next week. I wish you the best of luck with your training. Should you feel the need to request my assistance in your training please inform me.” He then gave the two a respectful bow, he gave one to each of them, before turning and walking into the city. 
Silver knew that this would be interesting and had high goes for this small group. Spencer seemed to have the determination to be punctual in regard to completing this quest. He also realized that Pinball seemed to have some strange suspicions about Silver. And Silver had no doubt that this alone would push the man to retire at the designated time. If he didn’t, Silver knee that the questions would more than likely eat at the man. Or at least based on his experiences he assumed this would be the case.
@Spencer

(OOC: I will be ending the thead in my next post. Let me know when you feel prepared to take on the quest.)

Spencer listened to what Pinball said, and he bit his lip a bit. He was nervous now about the quest. A low level one could not do much, definitely not do a level 5 and above quest, he barely knew what he was going to do tomorrow let alone do that quest. Luckily, however, Silver said something about tabling the quest for in a week so they could be a higher level and be more confident in what he was going to do. He sighed a sigh of relief and looked at the other two."I'd like that a lot to be honest, give me some more confidence in doing this quest." He looked at the others, Silver talking about meeting up at six am and saying he could bring along someone stronger in order to help if they needed it. He shrugged and looked at Pinball, who wasn't really talking. Silver started to walk away and he waved to him. Spencer looked at Pinball. "He is... definitely a character with words to spare." He laughed and started to walk away. "I'll see you in a week Pinball! Take care of yourself." He smiled and waved to him, beginning his own walk to the main city.

@Pinball

Pinball offered a nod as Silver walked off. He then turned to Spencer, and was going to say something, but found that the man was already speaking. "He is... definitely a character with words to spare." Pinball chuckled at this, lightening up a bit. "Yeah, you could say that," The boy agreed, scratching the back of his head. After Spencer said his farewells and Pinball returned them, the teenager turned back to the fields he had been training in earlier. He shook his head, and checked his menu. Do I have any food... Damn it. Pinball would turn around and head to the closest town he knew. He wouldn't train much. Instead, Pinball would spend most of his time sleeping, eating, and walking around aimlessly. He figured, between Spencer and Thorsten, they would have a much higher drive than he when it came for striving to success. He assumed that when the time came, they would be able to help him through the quest. Especially when I'm stuck with this... tiny knife. He hated the weapon, and would soon get rid of it, but it costed money to drop a skill. Pinball would spend his time and energy trying to get the money needed to drop the skill. Then he would focus on levelling. And only then.

(OOC: aw man, my bad for absolutely rushing through this thread. Ill put more effort into anything else I do with you guys, I swear ;-;) 

Edited by Pinball