[PP-F1] The Chase Begins

Krysta had been disgruntled at the very least over the events that transpired earlier. She now knew the identity of Wardege's killer. However, she had only her starter gear and her wits. and she didn't know what this Dazia even looked like. She began to look around the Town of Beginnings, looking for anyone who might at least know of Dazia's location. She looked around town, asking NPC's, and possibly, maybe, the occasional player. No results. Eventually, she came across an NPC who asked her why she was so driven at the moment. "Have you, perhaps, seen someone who goes by 'Dazia'?" The NPC thought for a minute, then responded with, "Well, I think I overheard someone in black introduce herself as Dazia to someone else. Last seen, from what I've heard, she'd left the town from the gate that leads to the path to Horunka." "Thanks, that's just what I needed to know!" She dashed off to the gate that was mentioned. Upon arriving at the gate, she stopped suddenly. She couldn't possibly make this search alone...

@Vigilon @Moba

Vigilon was going to head out again today. Sure, it was floor 1, but at this rate, there would be plenty of low-level players who would need some help, to say the least. "Well, Veriost, let's see if there's anyone who needs our help today." He made his way through the Town of Beginnings, and found his way to the gate, and spotted a player he'd met earlier. Could she be hoping to train/gather out there? Vigilon thought for a minute. "Well, I don't know if it's one or the other, maybe both, but it's best that she doesn't go alone." He began walking towards the player, thinking about which of the possible answers it could be. Veriost looked towards the player curiously, with her head tilted to the side. It wasn't long since that night which he'd met her at the monument of life, and she was crying over Wardege, one of Vigilon's friends, and Wardege also, apparently seemed to have been the girl's cousin. "Need some help?"

@Krysta