[PP-F2] Long Live the Queen (Vale, Spencer)

Spencer decided that he would share is wonderful work of leveling up and quest with his friend Vale. He knew that she would probably be up to helping him any day, he was just really hopping that today would be that set day that she would come down and help him kill a bee queen. "Welp, might as well message her, the worst she could say is no and I wait till I'm a higher level in order to kill the dang thing." He opened his HUD screen up and started to type up a message to send to Vale

Hey Vale! I was wondering if you would like to accompany me in doing a quest. I've already guessed that you have done this before. But you could get out of that sweet mansion of yours and hang out with little ole me. Can't wait to see you!
~Spencer

"Now to just wait for her to hopefully show up, this could be kind of fun." He smiled and finished the message off with his coordinates.

@Vale

The panther strode around the jungles of the sixth floor, somewhere she often visited to take Eclipse back to see his family. The panther never seemed to care too much, but always seemed to be the one generally moving toward his previous home, The Den of the Shadowpride Matriarch. Vale noticed a small yellow indicator pop up on her HUD while walking, "Oi, Eclipse wait a second." She called out lazily. Selecting the yellow indicator with her finger a message window opened up, "Oh a joyous little message from Spency-kun." The Neko exclaimed when she finished reading the message. She selected the reply button and her fingers slowly traveled around the keyboard. The girl wasn't the fastest at typing in the SAO universe, but since being in this world her keyboard skills had improved quite handily. Thanks in part to her book reading and using the system for search and find functions.

Hey Spency-kun! It's been a minute =^-^=. I would love to accompany you on your quest, me and Eclipse are out in near the Deep Veil of the sixth floor. And hey! I'm never home, I'm always out of that shack training :P. I'll see you soon though <3!

~Vale

With the messages finished she pressed the send button, "Now lets gets on over to Spency." She said happily to Eclipse and started darting off in the opposite direction toward town. Eclipse tried to mimic saying "But... But..." with a pathetic tone in his roars. But the master's mind was already maid, the now irritated Eclipse hustled on behind her to keep up.

Spencer sat around and started to wait for his friend Vale to hopefully show up soon. She seemed like a genuine girl who he would love to get to know, hoping that it makes it a little easier to move around in this world if he did have a friend to hang out with and talk to. I wonder how this quest is going to go, I hope everything works out because I really don't want a difficult day ahead of me, I want a challenging quest that I can beat with my friend around, even though the quest is going to be kind of difficult with the whole boss situation and me being level 4, but I think I can make it if I need to, I believe in me He smiled at all his thoughts and stretched a bit. He could feel himself becoming more confident in himself and all the thoughts of him not being able to do things on his own were slowly starting to move away.

The two panther's made it back to the solemn town of Rhoemeia, she loved the fact that this was a town of Amazon Warriors, both built and petite. She oggled the view every single time she came upon the town, and each time Eclipse would roll his eyes and continue marching toward the teleportation gate getting Vale to break out of her female-lusting haze. With Eclipse entering her vision, Vale cleared her throat and continued to follow her faithful yet lazy-grump-like companion. As she approached the gate she looked at the sky then back down at Eclipse, "Lets do this. Warp: Urbus." The panther woman called out causing the blue light to envelope both her and Eclipse. After a brief moment of a bright blue light, Vale slowly opened her eyes as she faded into existence on the second floor. Vale looked around, it didn't take the Neko too long to find her tall friend Spencer. Her tail swashed around as she and Eclipse slowly strut and saunter respectively toward the man, "It's good to see you again Spency!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Spencer was cloud watching when the girl walked up to him, causing him to slightly and laugh a bit. "Oh hey Vale! Sorry you scared the life out of me." He smiled and laughed a bit more, looking down at the panther Eclipse who seemed to not like anyone, not even its owner. "Nice to see you again Eclipse, I hope you don't try to kill me like you almost tried to do at your house." He chuckled and looked up at Vale, signaling the path behind him. "You ready to head out? I can't remember how tough this boss is. But the recommended level was level 8, so I decided to invite you along. It could give you some experience and give you a break from your constant training that I can't seem to get how you do it." He laughed a bit more and began to walk down the path, his hand resting along his mace and the other hand on his other side.

"Oh hey Vale! Sorry you scared the life out of me." 

Despite that the Neko's girl original intention was not to Sspoop her adorably tall, handsome, and cute friend. But knowing that she had given him a small jump made her giggle, "My apologies. I hope you can regenerate that health back though." She continued to giggle trying to make a joke about the system they play in. Her lack of knowledge on Video games left her unsure if Spencer would find it funny too.

"Nice to see you again Eclipse, I hope you don't try to kill me like you almost tried to do at your house."

Eclipse stared at him and shrugged, the panther didn't seem too enthralled to see the young man once again. Vale just looked at Eclipse with an annoyed face, "Oh come on you jump of purple fur. Be nice to those who are nice to you." Eclipse turned to look at Vale, sticking his tongue out to simply say no without using the words themselves. Vale's eye twitched, "I'm gonna beat you to a pulp at this rate Eclipse." Cracking her knuckles as she seethed those words at her cat. Vale's attention to Eclipse turning his head away was taken by Spencer who spoke back up.

"You ready to head out? I can't remember how tough this boss is. But the recommended level was level 8, so I decided to invite you along. It could give you some experience and give you a break from your constant training that I can't seem to get how you do it."

The Neko girl turned to Spencer, "You don't need to worry, I have handled the giant wasp before. I won't let anything happen to you." She exclaimed proudly. Eclipse rolling his eyes, easily see able by Spencer but not Vale as her back was to the beast, "You would understand my training methods if you knew my history." She finished with a smile.

Spencer smiled at Vale and nodded to the two of them, starting to walk towards the giant wasp's location. He laughed at the interaction between Eclipse and Vale, realizing that he really wants to get a familiar. "Man, I can't wait till I take the familiar quest, I can't wait to get myself a penguin. Still don't know what to name him though, I feel like the name will just come to me so I'm hoping for that." He laughed and stretched a bit, his body seeming to be constantly tired. "Oh you've taken this before? Is there anything you could possibly tell me to help me like not die in this quest. I know I have you to protect me, but like for my own personal account, anything you want to tell me so I actually remember it all and know what I'm getting myself into?" Spencer really liked to have all the information, it was a trait on him that really showed. He was big on having all the information and knowing exactly what was going on, that might be apart of his anxiety, having all the information means he wont be surprised and blind sided, but what ever the reason was it was coming out a lot in this game, but not the anxiety finally, he was pulling away from his anxious shell. He sighed happily a little bit, his ability and own self was growing very quickly. "Speaking of your training habits and life, do you want to open up about that at all? I know a little bit about it all, but not much. Its perfectly fine if you don't feel comfortable with it."

"Man, I can't wait till I take the familiar quest, I can't wait to get myself a penguin. Still don't know what to name him though, I feel like the name will just come to me so I'm hoping for that."

The Neko was having a hard time concentrating on what the young man was saying as she was having a glaring contest with Eclipse as they strode their way toward the Wasp. She loose heard the beginning and some there at the end about the name, "Trust me, take your time before you do it. Sometimes you get ornery jack-wagons like Eclipse here." She says as she points her thumb to Eclipse while turning her attention to Spencer, "As for the name. It really just comes to you on the spot. I named this one Eclipse, because he ECLIPSES ALL THE FUN!" Her voice changed from a lazy aspect to an exclamation as she shouts at Eclipse. The Cat just walking along sticking his tongue out at his master.

"Oh you've taken this before? Is there anything you could possibly tell me to help me like not die in this quest. I know I have you to protect me, but like for my own personal account, anything you want to tell me so I actually remember it all and know what I'm getting myself into?"

"Yep, it was quite some time ago. If I recall I was assisted by a young man named @Itzal, I haven't seen him since then though, I wonder what he has been up to?" Vale questioned out loud, dropping her hand to summon the system menu to check her online friends. The list being quite bare to one who was nosey enough to look, a handful of twelve or so names resided in her friends list. Putting the menu away she looked back at Spencer as he spoke up once more.

"Speaking of your training habits and life, do you want to open up about that at all? I know a little bit about it all, but not much. Its perfectly fine if you don't feel comfortable with it."

Vale looked at Spencer when he asked this, "I will just not today. Maybe another spa day we can gab all about ourselves?" She asked with a smile.

While Spencer walked, the interactions between Eclipse and Vale made him laugh, it was actually quite funny when the two of them bickered back and forth, even though Eclipse was a pet after all. Vale brought up someone named Itzal, but the name went right over his head, he had no idea who this Itzal character was. He walked with her, brushing the branches aside, and stepping over fallen branches, the path getting more and more treacherous as he went. "Well, we are definitely going the right way with how hard it is to actually walk through this forest." He complained to himself, almost getting whacked in the head by a low hanging vine. The girl commented on the idea of another spa day, talking about herself was something she didn't really wanted to do today. He respected her want to not talk about it and he nodded slightly. "Sounds like a plan to me, I have nothing better to do to be completely honest, it has been pretty boring, not much to do, I may explore this floor a bit more after this, so whenever you're free I'm good." He smiled and shrugged a bit, not sure exactly what to say after that. Man, I'm glad I have a friend to do stuff with, I hope I just don't get super super clingy to her and make her uncomfortable by wanting to hang out all the time, lets just hope that, that doesn't happen. He mentally worried while the two of them walked to the Bee Queen.

ID: 89343 | LD: 17+6=23 | CD: 2 (1 bonus Material)

"Well, we are definitely going the right way with how hard it is to actually walk through this forest."

The density of the forest on the mountain tops was a hassle to deal with, but nothing Vale hadn't trained herself enough to handle. Spencer, on the other hand, was still struggling with the way the flow of the forest. Eclipse and Vale herself were making their way through it without a single issue. At this point, the Neko was taking her attention away from the irksome Cat who became her familiar and focused on Spencer, "So what made you want to take on the Wasp Queen by the way?" She asked, the answer, irrelevant she didn't like it getting too quiet and only hearing the sound of the chirping insects. Her search and detect skill easily enough to handle anyone attempting to approach them. As she drifted between the tree's she collected particular leaves from the branches for alchemical purposes.

"Sounds like a plan to me, I have nothing better to do to be completely honest, it has been pretty boring, not much to do, I may explore this floor a bit more after this, so whenever you're free I'm good." 

The man she was slowly building a nice friendship with seemed to also enjoy the idea of having another spa day together, "It might take some time... I don't have another spa day for maybe seven or eight days. I can't let myself slack behind, I need to help save this world as soon as possible." She gripped her hand saying with confidence and pride. Look toward Spencer, "I am sorry to make you wait for that. But if you don't have much to do, then you can accompany me with some of the things I still need to do." Vale offered, not realizing that a presence was beginning to loom overhead.

Materials Gathered: 2 T1 Materials.

Edited by Vale

ID: 89501 BD: 7 CD: 12 LD: 8 MD: 5 

"I think I took the Wasp queen because I would really like to start getting out there and leveling up. Working on my build and stats, and just start to grind for higher levels, it sounds like something I would greatly like to do right now." He smiled and shrugged, walking along the overgrown path, to where he hoped the Wasp queen was and was an easy target for him and Vale to kill it quickly maybe even hang out and start some material gathering.

Spencer spotted Vale walking away, drifting through tree to tree before she found some materials for crafting purposes. He shook his head with a small smile on his face. How does she do it, she is very well off and has a great build so far, I hope I can get there, I bet I will get there hopefully soon. He smild a bit and listened to her talking for a bit, bringing up another possible spa day to talk and hang out. He nodded and looked around.

She brought up him helping her out and he nodded with a smile. "I'd love to help you with anything you are going to do. I'm not sure exactly what I could do to help you, but count me in whenever you need the help." He smiled and started to look for his own material searching. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't find a single material on the trip, unlike Vale who could. Maybe I will find some on the way back. I hope at least.

Edited by Spencer