[F1-PP] A conflicted heart. <<earning a living>>

I walk over to you and sits down beside you on that log. Just being silent for awhile. Kuro walks over to me and snuggle between us gently snuggling against me. I look down at the usually not very affectionate lion and hugs the little guy. Thank you Kuro, Itzal. Nods my head to you with a grateful look but still doesn't look back to hundred percent. Seeming like i'm lost in thought still. If you're worried about this friend of yours. I could join you at the monument. I tell you softly as i turn towards you. That way you can talk to Beatbox like how people do at graves, and to also check fro that other friend you mentioned. You can use me for some strength to help you to be able to view all the names till you find the one you're looking for, and the other you hope to not find. I say to you with a small smile.

Come on lets get up, and go about doing this quest so the rising star Hestia can start her journey. Okay? i say with a smile acting cheerful as Kuro also quickly gets up seeing me act happy, and thinking everything is over with. Doing my best to hide the pain i feel on the inside.The pain and emotions of frustration, anger, and disappointment. to not let anything show through my act of cheerfulness. I turn to face you as i stand up having a smile on my face, and my eyes closed. I mean you did give me those song crystal things so we can find that NPC if we wanted. Right? i say in a cheerful tone.

Itzal listened as Hestia thanked him, sitting down beside him and giving him a grateful look, though it was obvious she was still thinking.  He knew she couldn't help it.  He could only give her advice, he coudn't change her mind.  She then told him that if he was worried she would go with him to see the monument.  Talk to Beatbox the way people talk to graves, and check for the friend he mentioned.  This player being Opal.  When she mentioned using her for strength he choked a short laugh out, a small smile appearing on his face.  "Hestia I would rather work with you any day for strength, rather than use you for anything."  He hugged her from the side, knowing that those feelings, pain, and horrid thoughts would be lingering after that conversation.  It wasn't tight and it wasn't lazily.  He was giving a warm and encouraging movement.  He heard her ask if they could go to the npc and end the quest.  He heard her cheerful tone but he still suspected she wasn't truly over it.  Regardless he would nod.  "Yeah, come on let's go look for one.  I know a spot where we can find one or two npcs." 

Summary

Itzal:  1 sp, 200 col

@Hestia:  2 sp, 200 col, 4 MAT