[PP-F1] Clipping Weeds <Itzal and Hestia> <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>

When she agreed with him and looked at the item a second time, he listened as she mentioned how she hoped giving the item to someone who would need it rather than letting it waste, waiting for an owner that may never come.  Itzal thought about that for a moment and couldn't help but think about legendary and mythical artifacts, and how they awaited the destined one.  Itzal chuckled as he thought of this and came up with an idea for fun.  "You should name the blade Excalibur and stick it into a large stone outside your shop.  That would be a great way to draw attention," he said with a grin, and laughed a little when she mentioned naming it boar slayer.  When she chuckled and grinned after his reaction he couldn't help but groan inwardly.  She was like Kasier in that she was kind, but then she was like Kooh in the sense that she loved teasing him.  This was going to be a long while he thought to himself.  She talked about how she'd like to see some beautiful sights as well as places that looked interesting.  He was about to reply when she said something else, mentioning how she was sorry for teasing him, yet she was glad he was beginning to notice.  He sighed.  "More accurately speaking I'm not getting any better really.  There was a player I knew near the beginning of my time in Aincrad.  She teased me a loooot worse than you did."  He remembered when she showed the group her claw weapons for the first time and Itzal, who wanted to know all of the weapons to the fullest at the time, asked if he could check them out.  She didn't take the gloves off but rather gave him her hand, which she did on purpose.  He Analyzed the blade, feeling the blades and weight of the claw.  Only when he looked up did he realize what she was doing and turned blood red with embarrassment.

She agreed to check the chest and he nodded, dashing forward to hide his blush from the memory, leaping over a large log to get to itJust as he suspected the chest had respawned.  Hestia couldn't see it at first but with reveal he could.  He pulled away several stones, branches and leaves that hid it from view.

ID#  89489  LD:  17 chest found!

@Hestia

Edited by Itzal

I grin a bit hearing the idea of excalibur. Thinking that i could do that....but if that weapon was in the game it could make me seem as a not proper business person. I shake my head as i think that deciding just passing it from one person to the next would be better. Knowing that you meant it jokingly, but still i thought on it to see if it could be a good idea or a bad one. As you mention that someone use to tease you a lot worse. I just grin a lot at this knowing you have just inadvertently given me permission to try and do worse teasing to you if i can come up with anything better then what i'm doing currently. 

As you go to look for your chest i go and sit on the ground as Kuro walks up to me and cuddles up to rest from the walk. I just wrap an arm around him and pulls him close to me. Loving the feel of his soft fur against me. Kuro just flaps his wings once and rests his head on my lap. Resting up and waiting to see what you bring back. Kuro also looking around to see where Velnia went.

Itzal closed in on the chest and pulled out his tools.  As he prepared to get to work, Velnia would pop up in front of Kuro with an excited grin on her face, boop the lion's nose with her claw, and begin flying around, daring him to play tag with her, the goal to obviously boop the other's nose to tag them.  Itzal managed to successfully pick the lock, holding his hand out without looking to block the purple dragon who was about to crash into him and she turned directions instantly and shot off with renewed speed.  He watched as the loot menu had pulled up one hundred col, five materials, one rare weapon, and two rare consumables.  The weapon and consumables were unidentified of course, but he sent all the loot to @Hestia.  Although he did keep fifty col and one of the consumables.  Who knew when he'd need them.  "There's your share.  The items will be tier one of course.  Come on Velnia, let's head over to the town now.  You two can play tag along the way right?"

Itzal:  50 col.  1 T1 Unidentified rare consumable.

Hestia:  50 col.  1 T1 Unidentified rare weapon.  1 T1 Unidentified rare consumable.  5 MAT.

Edited by Itzal

I see a menu pop up in front of me and accepts the trade taking the things. Adding two more things onto the list of unidentified items i have. I chuckle seeing kuro get up to entertain the little dragon flying after her at his top speed but being mindful of his surroundings to make sure to not run into anything. I smile watching the two familiars having fun, or possibly just Velnia having fun with Kuro just helping to keep the dragon more tamed if that is even possible. To try and keep Velnia a little bit more calm here and their to not bother the local monsters until she is needed for attacking. As i hear your words i get up myself and gets ready to head back into town. Come on Kuro! play tag with Velnia on the way back for as long as you wish to continue playing. I tell my familiar as he just lets out a short roar in response as he continues chasing the very speedy familiar around the area. Kuro making sure to try and stay relatively close to where you and i are located though.

I then walk over to you with a smile. Well today has been a really productive day. Wouldn't you agree? I say to you with a smile as i start having us walk back towards town. Oh and where can i get all these unidentified things identified? i ask you curiously.

Watching Hestia and the familiars follow him towards the town he led them through the roadless forest towards their destination.  He didn't need the map, he knew exactly where they were and how to get back.  Like many MMO's you always found yourself returning to the place you originated.  Velnia looked behind her and grinned to see that the lion was keeping up.  But could he handle her randomness?  she wondered.  Velnia began to zig zag and fly in circles around trees, weaving in and out of them, no pattern whatsoever.  Itzal shook his head.  Just like her to go all out crazy.  He heard Hestia mentioned how it had been a productive day and he nodded.  "You got to test out your gear, and take on your first combat quest.  That and we found a chest with unidentified equipment."  She then asked him how she could identify items.  "Merchants are players who are able to identify those kind of items.  It cost col, but it can be worth it at times.  Well, depending.  If a blacksmith prices it higher than a merchant would, or if cooks price it higher than merchants, then it would be useful.  Otherwise you could just go to other places for consumables and gear."

Summary

Itzal:  1 SP.  250 col.  1 Unidentified Rare Consumable.

@Hestia:  2 sp.  250 col.  1 Unidentified Rare weapon.  1 Unidentified Rare Consumable.