Bye everyone... (Sorry about this)

hey guys I would guess you can tell whats happening by the title and it is with a heavy heart I say that i'm leaving the site I may return or not. If you have notice i haven't done any RP in a long time of anything on the site that is so i think i'll just leave my talking in the Skype chat every once and while. Also I've be come very busy lately...so yeah this is my last goodbye

To all the amazing friends I've made here some of which have left already

As the names i'll remember you by

Aoi

mavis

cici

keith

owlboy

Yon

zauis

rage

erron

shark

swift

Daeron

nex

asen

Haine

Lis

Zero

zel

Ryu

Ren

Zeke

oske

clarence

Dragon

I believe that's everyone if i missed you i'm very sorry so well if you need me you'll know where i'am a small cafe on floor four with a cup of tea. Thanks for everything, you guys you made these last few months really fun goodbye I'll miss you all

Well... It was nice knowing you Light... I hope someday you may come back and it was great for the time I've known you. You've been an incredible friend and will always have a welcome back to me. God speed, Lightfiyr. I'll miss you a lot.

It was a pleasure meeting you, hopefully we get to speak together again so you can tell me how pathetic i am at French which is how i remember meeting you. Don't worry... we'll clear the game and all show up at your house to give you a huge welcome back the day we see you again... anyways, until then farewell my French Tutor or should i say "Bonne Voyage! A tuet a l'eure"

Oh.. Well I'll miss you, I mean it! We've only roleplayed about twice, but I treasure the memories from them. Your a great friend, and whatever that will happen, I won't forget you. You assure that! But if this is really our last time seeing each other.. Then bye. I hope all will be well with you. *gives you a virtual hug*