[F2-PP] A unexpected meeting <<Long Live the Queen>>

I grin very happily seeing that you know how to play along with a joke. Well mister Havok usually the price of accepting this once in a life time offer! But just because you are a friend and the usual price is your soul. But since we're trapped within here are souls are already sold to Kayaba. So i can't ask for that instead i will ask for your partnership in any quests that i wish to go on that you can handle! As i said once in a lifetime offer. It is a offer you can't refuse! I say over-dramatically with a smile on my face. Enjoying the chance to just be silly and joking all the time. This game both being like a jail and a breathe of fresh air. Not having to deal with responsibility, but being trapped within here worrying about what my family could be dealing with while i am trapped here.

And yeah like the Greek creature, but they call it a Hoya whatever that is. Makes me wonder if the Hoya is some different creature entirely, but the way i looked at it. The creature looked close enough for me to consider it a minotaur from what i know of it. I say with a smile on my face as we continue to walk down the road as we start to reach the town of Urbus.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taro grinned as Hestia continued, her offer seemingly way too good to turn down. "Alright, alright. I accept. But I mean, I could you know, find a loophole or two? I mean our souls may belong to Kayaba, but I am still the acting agent on it's behalf. As such, I could easily rent out pieces of it and accept small payments. Or compensation like your deal of not letting me die. I mean that would be fair I think? Like if I did a public bidding or a share of my soul, I think it would be valuable. Maybe not billions of dollars, but I am not a cheap person. I am made of silver and marshmallows." He grinned at that, knowing full well there was nothing so sweet as candy or marshmallows in him. 

"But ya, some coffee and this quest sounds good. We can discuss it and get going on it! I like this idea a lot. Thanks." 

Hey it's nothing. This is about relaxing after all. i say with a smile on my face as i start walking along the road i grin once more as i turn to you. i am sorry Havok but i spot some booty. I say with a playful grin using that word purposefully as i walk into the forest as i smile glad to have spotted the slight glint from the chest as i pull it out of the ground with a grunt of effort. Falling onto my butt while doing so. My familiar Kuro grinning as he motions with his wings and tail to follow him towards his owner if you weren't looking as he lands beside me as i turn to you once you are over here. Well Havok. Open the chest like i did. Cause i am sure you don't have a key or anything to open it. All we got are our weapons to try and open it. I say with a chuckle as i take out my sword just encase you tell me to open it.

#90005 LD: 18 (Chest Found!)

Taro grinned slightly. recognizing the potential treasure that he could find. He was desperate for some good materials, or something that could upgrade his weapon slot. But first thing was first, he had to open the thing. Moving in close, he held his spear out and tried to aim for the latch to pry it open. He never got the chance though as something completely unexpected happened. Instead of the nice loot he was expecting, he got a bloody set of teeth that launched themselves at his hands. Fortunately he dodged out the way. "Oh come on! A mimic? After a bloody quest? I would be like, four levels higher if we can get back to town and turn this in. Oh for freaking marshmallow salad...just UGGGH. Just die!"

His next attack went wide, barely missing. He needed accuracy in the worst kind of way. It should have been an easy attack. But, nope, not at all. This was just a sandbagging waiting to happen, even if the bugger likely could not actually hurt him.

ID# 90006 results:

Loot: 3 - MIMIC SPAWNS

ID# 90007 results:

Battle: 5, MOB: 4

Mimic: 10/10  HP, DMG  3
Havok: 20/20 HP, 1/2 ENRG

Ohhhh a mimic! I say excitedly before noticing something. Oh come on! I don't have my armor on me! I say frustrated as i just draw my sword that i still had equipped. Going without armor as i move into attack the weak enemy before. I charge forward at the mimic as i cleave into it with just a single attack sending it flying away as i have a grin on my face. having done just enough damage with that attack. I sheathe my sword as a grey menu appears before me as i turn to you. We got 30 COL, 2 crafting materials, and a unidentified uncommon consumable. I tell you the rewards to the mimic. I would like the materials if possible. I need to make sure i am ready for when i start a crafting binge at my shop. I say with a smile on my face as i look at you.

#90008  BD: 7    MD: 3  LD: 17   CD: 5          Rage blow: 5x2=10  

Mimic: 0/10  HP, DMG  3
Havok: 20/20 HP, 1/2 ENRG

Hestia: 280/280  Energy: 26/28

Taro tapped his chin, an increasingly repeated gesture on his part. While he had definitely been willing to let her have them the first time around, he raised his hand. It was a reaction, a hold over from his school days. "Actually, if it's not too much trouble, could I possibly grab one of the materials? You can have the consumable if you want, I just was doing the math and remembered what one of my friends had said. He's a decent ranked artisan, though he is a bit..weird sometimes. In a good kind of way? If that's possible...but anyways, ya, if I can just get one of the materials, that would be awesome. Thank you greatly."

Taro's breathing normalized as he sighed. Just what he needed - more and more enemies threatening him before he got started. It was a son of a...gun, but better to be alive and kicking than to be dead and not. That would just really suck. A lot. And that was something he wished to avoid if he could at all costs. But alas, on to the next one! 

I nod my head completely fine with sending you it as i send you the one crafting materials without any problem as i keep the rest for myself since you seem fine with having it since you didn't speak up. Who is this Artisan by the way? I need a ring made for myself to help me when i start crafting some things for my shop. I ask you wanting the answer to the question wanting to maximize my potential for leveling as quickly as possible as a performer in the beginning. As we walk the town of Urbus quickly get within site. Lets get ready for some coffee you look like you could use a load off do to what just happened. I say as i pat your shoulder gently to show that i am here for you. My familiar Kuro just flies by us seemingly not caring. As if he was sure we would've lived the moment the mimic was their.

"The Artisan is uhm, Domarus. He's a cool dude. He helped me out like I said with the first quest. We were a good match I think, he helped me go over some of the rudimentary basics of roleplay games like this. I had played some games in the past, but he was rather helpful in making get a full appreciation for what we were facing. I mean, I kind of knew what was going on, but this whole game was a new experience. I could not rely on the things I had once done. But this is all part of the challenge I guess."

Taro sighed as he thought about what he would need to do to adjust things. Macradon would like be cross when he found out what was happening to the piece of armor he had just crafted. Well, truth be told, it would likely be best to keep it quiet. And it's not like Taro could not use it at all. "Anyways, aye. Let's call this thing and get back into town. I need that coffee, and there's a Minotaur out there with my name on it."

Then lets go! I say cheerfully as we enter the town as i lead you to a nice little cafe restaurant. The waitress takes us towards a table as we sit down. I order myself just a cold water, as you order coffee. Once we are sat down i lean back in my seat as Kuro lays on the floor. Okay so the minotaur is called a Hoya. He does enough damage to get past my little Kuro's mitigation when he was just Rank 1, so you can take a hit still with or without mitigation. It just more so depends if this Hoya can last a turn against us. I say with a grin being rather confident that our victory can be assured in this fight. I then smile as i start to explain the plan on how i would want this thing to go, as the waitress brings us our drinks.

Summary:

Havok: 550 COL, 2 uncommon consumables, 5 SP, 1 T1 crafting material

Hestia:3 tier 1 materials, 2 SP, 430 COL, and a unidentified uncommon consumable.

Both: Matriarch's stinger- This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle