[F1-PP] The Fallen (Morgenstern)

I smile a bit seeing the light fill the room as i look towards the wall filled with names of the departed as i give them a bow of my head. Your sacrifices won't be in vain everyone. I look towards the name beatbox and taps it. I'll make sure the people you left behind don't do anything overly stupid. More specifically Itzal since he is the one i know best and can probably keep an eye on easier. That other guy Jonathan seems like he'll help in that regard. I smile a bit sadly as i nod my head. You made good friends here, and i am sure you were a good person also if you made friends like them. I say as i then turn around as i gesture for my familiar to follow me as i exit the monument of life having a smile on my face. Having a new light for that room now after having visited it, and had that experience.

The monument isn't a place to haunt those who have remained. It is just a place to pay respect to the friends we have lost, and those brave warriors who fought as best as they could. The monument being a safe haven where everyone can come together for a singular purpose no matter their past. If they lost someone they can understand and help those that are their also. To help them through the pain they will be facing if, and sadly when the next soul to join the scratched off names appears.