Level: 14

HP: 280    Energy: 28

+2 damage

2 base damage

27 mitigation

+14 thorns

+2 paralyze

+1 Taunt

+1 recovery  (+1 energy on a CD roll of 6+)

Equipped items:

Revial: (damagex2, Paralyzex1) ( one handed curved sword)

Ruby Armor: (thorns x2, Recoveryx1) (heavy armor)

Twilight Shadow: (paralyzex2, tauntx1)

Kuro: (81 mitigation) (tier 3 protection familiar)

Skills:

Rank 2 curved Sword. (+2 damage)

Rank 1 combat aid.

I make my way through town completely exhausted and trudging along the way having just finished punching a boulder to pieces as i look around the town tired. Taking a small break within the town by sitting on a bench within the town of Urbus as i look around at everything. Taking a slow deep breathe still wearing my black t-shirt, and black pants that i wore when having down the Breaking the Unbreakable quest. I gaze around the area where i am at glad that today had been so productive for me in terms of getting things done. Having helped a player with killing that wind wasp queen, and then punched a boulder, with both of those taking place after helping the child escape from those two giant bats. I smile happily as my blue colored eyes gaze at the people going by as i just enjoy the people watching. I move a bit of my black hair that has silver strands out of the way of my eyes. I look down towards my familiar who is a little lion cub with snow white fur, and black as night eagle like wings. I smile knowing the little guy is ready to head home most likely after everything today.

@XxSulSus

Edited by Hestia

Kyoto slowly walks into the gates of Urbus. Dragging his feet he tries to figure out where the nearest Inn is so he can get a nice rest before heading back out for his next quest. Accepting the quest “Let There Be Light” and getting ready to get more levels. Even though he’s been playing for a while he’s still only a low level. But that’s also because for a while he was kind of in hiding from an old guild mate that he thinks is after him. After meeting in the time square he sees this girl sitting on this bench and she looks really tired and exhausted. Kyoto then walks up to her and ask if it was alright if he sat next to her. Something about her made him think she might be friendly and would be alright starting a conversation before heading to bed. He stares at her noticing how much she looks like his younger sister but he also notice she’s probably about his age as well. Kind of weird how people around the world that’s playing this game tends to look like people that they know in real life. To be honest she kind of looks like a girl he liked back in high school...

@Hestia

Spoiler

Level: 4

HP: 80

EN: 8

DMG: 2 +1
EVA: 0 +1
ACC: 0 +1
MIT: 0

Skills:

One Handed Long Sword (Rank 1)

Extra Skills:

Mods:

Equipment:

Weapon

Kobra-Biss (+1 ACC +1 DMG)

Armor:

Verdunkeltes Universum (+1 EVA)

Accessory

Familiar

Edited by XxSulSus

I hear a voice speak to me as i am sitting on the bench. Is it alright if i set next to you? I turn my head and sees a boy who looks to be my age as i nod my head and gestures to the spot next to mine. Sure go ahead. My name is Hestia. It is nice to meet you. I say kindly with a smile as i look towards you as i make the tiredness of my form disappear to look like i am not being bothered at all, and that i am totally awake and ready to go for anything. So what brings you to urbus? pleasantries, or a quest? I ask you  curiously as i look over your form curious to see just how new you are. If you are wielding quest weapons if you have completed the two that i know of that give you some gear with enhancements, or if you managed to meet a blacksmith who was willing to forge you some armor, and weapons to help you out with surviving. My familiar is staring you down with this look that seems absolutely neutral, but he is not letting you out of his sights.The lion with wings of a eagle is keeping you within his sights with the equivalent of a eagle's stare. Ever watching.

Kyoto smiles and replies. “My name is Kyoto, glad to meet you. I see you're analyzing me. I’m somewhat new to the game. And yes my gear is not new gear. One coat is from a quest and my sword was made by… well and ex guild member.” Kyoto smiles then looks down in disgrace. Kyoto doesn’t know why he still uses this sword. This sword brought his bad memories with that guild and he wishes he never goes back to it. Besides he has a new guild and they all are willing to help him get to the frontlines like them. “Don’t worry i’m not here to hurt you so if you don’t mind keeping peace with me and your familiar?” Kyoto knows he’s done bad things in the past that almost involved with someone dying or him dying but that's beyond him. He want to start fresh and get out of this death game probably like how she is. “As of why am I here… I’m here for a quest called Let There Be Light. I’m guessing you’ve heard of it or you’ve already completed it?”

Edited by XxSulSus

I've completed it this morning actually Kyoto. I say with a chuckle. I've done every quest on this floor except the dragon one so far within this day. I say with a small chuckle as one of those quests having been a repeat for me also. I look towards you as i look at you. Well i guess if we're wearing your gear i should put mine on. To look a bit presentable. I say kindly as i open my menu and equips my gear as i have blue hexagons cover my body and within a moment disperse as i am wearing armor now, along with having a sword within a scabbard and a shield held in my left hand. The shield having the depiction of a sun and moon with the two sides being silver, and black in color to represent their times. The sword from what you can see is the hand guard, and purple cloth where my hand would be holding the blade. The armor having the colors reminiscent of Templars. The red and silver coloring.

So then send me a party invite Kyoto, and lets get on with this quest. I say with a smile on my face. Afterall i would prefer to increase your chances of victory by having me with you. We don't need a dead soul today. I say to you in a gentle tone. Let me come with you on this quest to protect you. Those bats can hit really hard if you don't have any mitigation to protect yourself with. Especially if you are low leveled. I say as a warning.

Kyoto smiled as he opens his menu and sends her a party invite. Holding out his hand waiting for a handshake he smiles. “Well I guess this means we will be partners for the time being.” Kyoto looks at her and her gear. Noticing that she’s a tank based player. Which is interesting since he's a DPS base player. As he gets up and straightens out his sword thats is hoisted on his back and patting his black coat that has two thick silver strips from his shoulder down to the top of his elbow. “So I see you’re a sword and shield user. I’m not much of a shield person. I rather carry less weight and deal with a one-handed straight sword.” Kyoto smiles as he sees a warm blush into her cheeks after she asked for a party invite. Besides he knows these bats are going to be little strong for him to solo to be honest he came to this town to see if anyone would be interested in helping him. Kyoto knows he can't do everything by himself and since his guild is preparing for the floor raid in the frontlines he thought he could fine other newer players and meet other players. “By the way if you want we can stay over night and regain our energy before heading out. I mean after all you do look kind of tired from all those quest today.” He smiles.

I shake your hand as you offer yours to be shaken. That is true looks like we'll be partnering up for a bit Kyoto, and maybe even later in the future when you wish for help on a quest, or if i need help myself. I say with a grin on my face. If you're going for a DPS shouldn't you be going for a two handed weapon though Kyoto? they do offer more power. I mean today i teamed up with a level one player and he dealt around fourteen damage by himself to that wind wasp queen quest that is on this floor. I inform you with a nod of my head. So if you're going to go down the DPS path making looking into two-handed might be better, and when you can re-fund the one handed weaponry when you have the COL to do so. I say as a suggestion as i get up off the bench that i am sitting at as Kuro keeps an eye on you at all times still. I hear your offer and shakes my head no. That is fine Kyoto lets walk around till the quest procts itself with the mother eventually running up to you and telling you about her missing child. I say as i begin to walk towards one of the exits towards the town. I accept the party invite and looks towards you. So Kyoto know another other players in this game? Part of any of those guilds that are out their? like the Celestial Ascendants, or those Knights of Blood Oath. I ask knowing only those two names so i just use them and then stops. Figuring that my lack of knowledge of other guilds won't be put into question since two examples is usually enough when giving examples of a thing or object. With the thing in question being guilds in this case.

Kyoto smiles. “Glad you said that. I don’t know anyone here physically but I’m from the guild Celestial Ascendants. They all are pretty cool players and they do enjoy helping the new players out and getting them to the front lines with them as well.” Kyoto looks at her. “Oh and I’m not much of a two handed person which i know will lower my damage down for a DPS but I can substitute that with some skills. The one in my guild that’s teaching me more the ropes is a DPS and he uses a dagger but see he has skills to help him get more damage from his stats as well.” Kyoto stops for a moment noticing the mother walking up to him as what Hestia said. After listening to the mother asking him if he can help save her child he accepts the quest and then starts to head that way. Even though he kind of knows where he’s going he’s hoping she will kind of guide him to it. “Now I don't know about you but this going to be fun fighting bats and saving a child that’s in danger.” Kyoto smiles.

Well while it can be fun fighting these bats Kyoto, but i will warn you the cave is total darkness. It is immensely harder to hit those things because of that fact. i warn you with a nod of my head. If you start getting low just try to drink healing potions till i can get the hate back on me. I say in a worried tone not liking the idea of having to see, or hear someone's death while i am acting as their caretaker. As we walk i start to lead you down the path i did to find this cave. Taking us into the forest and towards the northeast. Okay so it's going to be a hour long walk to get towards the cave. I tell you beforehand as we continue to walk along the path that i already know. Another person of those celestials huh. I seem to be meeting lots of them. I say chuckling. First Itzal, then Jonathan, and now you. I say listing off the members i have met. Kuro stops staring you down and just walks between the two of us though while sticking closer to me then you.

Kyoto smiles “Don’t worry about me. I’ll make sure I’m alright. Besides if something terrible happens and we absolutely need help I’ll try to get Itzal in here and he can help.” Kyoto smiles as he look at this girl seriously thinking this is the same girl back in school. The thing is he didn’t think she was into games specially these kind of game. But besides the point. “So you’ve met Itzal and Jonathan. I haven’t really talked to Jonathan all that much but Itzal is really cool. He actually got me to join the guild. I’m very happy with them and I know they will help me get far into the game… Hey if you want you can join… I mean why not you already know quite a bit of us and you can always meet more people being inside a guild.” Kyoto knows that was little to far but he knows that she’ll get the picture since… well she already met 3 of the guild members. “So why did you join this game in the first place Hestia?” He smiles once more looking around the area they are currently in.

I nod my head trusting that you won't risk yourself needlessly since you know the dangers and risks of this game seemingly. I continue walking along the path as i look forwards towards where our goal of the cavern should be as we walk along in the forest. The sun having set awhile back leaving us in the night time. I hear your words and thinks on that. Knowing that has been a problem for me for quite a bit. The idea of if i should join a guild or not. I know that if i join i could get a lot more help in terms of completing things. Especially when i get towards the frontline in terms of my strength. I look towards you and then back towards the back knowing that you have a point. I seem to know two members who have founded this guild that helps others, and meet now Kyoto who seems to have sufficient strength, and possibly a new member if his level is anything to go by. However, if i remain solo i can continue just doing things on my own time, and being completely reckless in my attempts without having to worry to many players if i just suddenly die off. I frown at the thought and shakes my head knowing that i can't think like that. I know i will survive i have to for my little sister that is out in the real world.

As i hear your question i look down and thinks on the words i should say. Picking them carefully. Well....i joined to have a relaxing time like everyone else. I attend school so having a game to release some pent up energy is healthy you know. I say telling what can be barely considered even a quarter truth. Having bought this game for much more then those reasons. Reasons that i can only now see as something selfish and horrible to do now that i am stuck here. Saying this lie as convincingly as i can. Which probably is fairly decent. Since i have told quiet a bit of white lies. Mostly about how i am doing fine even though every sign has pointed to me being exhausted. having told that same lie oh so many times in my existence.

Kyoto looks at her. “Hey it’s alright if you don’t join a guild. Just remember that there’s always someone out there willing to help you get home.” Kyoto smiles as he sees a caven approaching over the horizon. Kyoto knows her feeling why he joined this game. But his is completely about his strength and show he is strong. Show that he’s not a coward and he can protect his family… The only one left besides him… His sister… She’s probably worried about him he knows that for sure but he promise her that he will return even if she never heard it before. Kyoto started to tear up a little thinking about his parents and his sister. Knowing that they are there looking after him even if his parents aren't physically there. He then eventually shakes his head as he feels her hand swiping over his hand as he thought she was trying to get his attention. “Sorry… I’ve was thinking about something."

Edited by XxSulSus

Don't worry just focus on the task at hand, and don't bother with keeping your eyes open if you don't have night vision. As i said this cave is pitch black. I tell you, and you can see as such it is like the light of the moon never pierces the darkness of the cavern. I move over to the side of the cavern and puts my hand against it and starts to enter as i already can hear the echoes of the crying child that is trapped within here. Along with the familiar screeching of the giant bats. As i enter the cave i quickly open up my menu and equips my weapon, and gear having forgotten to do so when i was outside the cavern. I slowly descend deeper and deeper into the cavern as the screeches and cries get louder. Able to make out words that the child is crying out. I want to go home! I want my mommy!

Kyoto smirks quickly running over to the side of the entrance of the cavern and then runs inside as he then hears the bats screeching real close to him. Obviously he’s going to be targeted first because he the lower level but it’s alright. After talking into the cave about 10 feet in Kyoto can’t see anything and all of the sudden he gets hit by one of the bats. Kyoto flies and landed about 5 feet away from the entrance of the caven. “Okay I’m their target!” Kyoto yelled as he then quickly tries to listen to the bats screeching and then attempts to attack. Failing to even get near one of the bats he stands there in the “open” waiting to hear Hestia communicate with him. “Hestia I know we can’t see them but you can hear them. Try to hear the one nearest to you.” Kyoto just remember that she’s done this quest but his panic self kicks in.

ID# 89939 results: Battle: 1 (+1-1=1)

Kyoto: 55/80 (6/8)

Hestia: **/** (**/**)

<<Giant Bat>>: 50/50

<<Giant Bat>>: 50/50

Edited by XxSulSus

Calm down Kyoto! Focus on our enemy, and let me know when they give you to much trouble! We can always retreat if need be! I call out to you to try and calm you down as i quickly unsheathe my sword and holds my shield ready to fight.  I extend my arm and waits as i hear the screeches. I move towards them and swings my blade as i cut into one of the bats as i hear its screeches of pain. Very soon after i get kicked away by the other as it screeches joins the chorus of pain that i have caused do to my thorns and attack. Kyoto! i have their attention! Focus on your attacks!

#89941 Bat#1  BD: 3-1=2    MD: 6    Giant Bat: 20-27=1(minimum)  thorns: 14

#89942 Bat#2  BD: 8-1=7   BD: 1(Bat#2 went already when attacking Kyoto)  CD: 9 (+1 energy do to recovery)    Farrant Full Moon: 1(base)+2(rank) +2 (enhancements) x3=15

Kyoto: 55/80 (6/8)

[H:2]Hestia: 299/300   25/30

<<Giant Bat>>: 36/50

<<Giant Bat>>: 35/50

Kyoto tries to calm down. Tries to hear the bat. As Kyoto start his attack he started to swing at nothing. The bat wasn’t near him but at the same time the Bat miss him as well. It’s almost like the bat is having a hard time trying to figure out where he is as well. “It doesn't look like they are attacking me anymore.” Kyoto smiled as he finally calmed down. Hopefully he will hit these bat. He doesn’t want to have her do all the work. Kyoto knows he a low level but at the same time he still feels like he’s worthless. Kyoto just remember the last time he was in a battle like this. He doesn’t want her to blame herself on why he died… He want to defeat this and not let her down. He already did that with Stryder and even Atzo he doesn’t want it happen again.

ID# 89943 results: Battle: 2 (+1 - 1=2) Mob: 1 (-1=0) 

Kyoto: 55/80 (5/8)

[H:2]Hestia: 299/300   25/30

<<Giant Bat>>: 36/50

Edited by XxSulSus

I focus on where i am hearing the bats as i extend my arm once more and quickly spins my blade as i hear the cries of pain once more as i hit one of the bats as i quickly dodge out of the way of the other bat who hasn't attacked yet with a grin on my face. Glad to be doing damage against these two enemies. Figuring that the cavern's size must be going against them now since their isn't enough space to dodge if i had to guess. I hold my blade as i check the health bars and sees that you did take some damage, but not a dangerous amount all things considered. I nod my head knowing that you can survive a bit more damage before i would deem your health to dangerously low.

#89946 Bat#1  BD: 10-1=9   MD: 3     Farrant Full Moon:  6x3=18

#89947  Bat#2  BD: 2  MD: 2 CD: 8 (+1 energy)

Kyoto: 55/80 (5/8)

[H:2]Hestia: 299/300   21/30

<<Giant Bat>>: 18/50

Kyoto sat there and listen to the bat. Finally made the decision to attack he quickly uses his sword art Snake Bite as he quickly strikes the bat and actually hits him watching his health bar go down. Kyoto smiles as he then dodges the bats attack. “Whoo! Finally hit it.” Smiling as he gets ready for the next attack. “By the way how are you doing over there?” He ask with confidence. “I’m going alright over here if you were wondering as well.” Kyoto knows he can’t give up he has to keep fighting and help this little child to get home to their mother. Kyoto looks over the to the child seeing that it looks a lot like his little sister. That made him feel like that he’s trying to save his sister and help him bring her back to their mother. It made him feel like she was here with him and that he’s going to help her get home safe and sound.

ID# 89949 results: Battle: 9 (+1 - 1=9) 1+1(Sword Enchantment) + 1(Crit)x3= 9 Mob: 5 - 1 (Eva Enchantment)=4

Kyoto: 55/80 (3/8)

[H:1] Hestia: 299/300 (21/30)

<<Giant Bat>> 18/50

<<Giant Bat>> 26/50

Edited by XxSulSus

I have been pretty good myself Kyoto have been hitting them both interchangeably with a AOE attack. I say to you as i quickly refocus on the sounds of the two bats as i extend my arm ready to strike once more. I grin as my sword slashes through both of the bats as one shatters into light blue crystals that illuminate the cave for a brief second that allows you to see what the child looks like. The other bat screeches in pain as it turns around ignoring you entirely as it focuses all of its attacks on me now. I just grin as i can hear it shift slightly within the dark as i back away, but find myself against a wall now, but finding that i don't  care that much for that fact. I can see the second bat's health is in the red.

#89952 Bat#1  BD: 8-1=7   MD: 8      5x3=15       Bat: 20-27=1   Thorns=14

#89953    BD: 8-1=7   MD: 1     5x3=15

[H:4] Hestia: 299/300       Energy:17/30

Kyoto: 55/80 (3/8)

<<Giant Bat>> 0/50

<<Giant Bat>> 11/50

Kyoto looks at Hestia and notice she killed one of the bat. “Great job one down one more to go the we can help the child.” Kyoto quickly remember where the child was. He had a decision lett Hestia kill the last bat and he goes to the child or he tries to attack. He quickly thought of trying to run to the child at the same time attack if can. He doesn’t know where the bat it but he knows where the child is so he decided to run towards the child at the same time taking a swing while moving realizing that it’s a miss. Kyoto then grabs a hold of the child and hold on tight. “Don’t worry I got you. You’re safe with me.” Kyoto then tried to look for Hestia “Hey I have the child can you finish the bat off?!” He looks at the child and it’s still crying and scared. Even with him holding the child the child is still scared. I mean if it was me i would be scared if i don’t know what is attacking me. Luckily the child isn’t hurt and they can return to the mother.

ID# 89962 results: Battle: 2 (+1)(-1)=2 Mob: 3 (-1) = 2

Kyoto: 55/80 (2/8)

Hestia: 299/300       Energy:17/30

<<Giant Bat>> 0/50

<<Giant Bat>> 11/50

Edited by XxSulSus