[F2-PP] Saving the crying child <<Let Their be Light>>

I grin and nods my head knowing i can do that as i rush towards where i think the bat is and swings my blade as fast as i can as i swing at empty space. However, i get pushed towards the ground hard as i easily catch myself as i see the cave light up for a brief moment letting me know the bat died by my thorns. As i said Kyoto. Trust in my thorns and my blade and the enemies shall fall before me. I say with a chuckle as i get up. Come on lets get that kid out of here, and we can finish this quest up once we reunite the mother with her daughter. I say over to you in the dark as i strike my sword against the ground letting me know where the exit to the cave is as i start making my way over to it.

#89966   BD: 3-1=2  MD: 8    Thorns: 14    Bat damage: 1(minimum)

Kyoto: 55/80 (2/8)

Hestia: 298/300       Energy:18/30

<<Giant Bat>> 0/50

<<Giant Bat>> 0/50

Kyoto smiles as he sees the last bat disappear and Hestia a couple of feet away from it. In relief he stands up and carries the child around his neck. Kyoto then walks over to Hestia. “Haha she make us look like this is our child doesn’t she?” Kyoto had a flashback from when he saw pictures of him and his parent when he was a little child. Getting picked up and carried around his father’s neck watching his parent hold hands and walking back to the house. Kyoto then started to have tears dripping off his cheek. “Well… Let's get going. Don’t want to make the mother think we got lost now.” Kyoto started to walk towards the entrance of the cave and wait outside for Hestia. Looking up at the sky… even though it’s not the real one. He know his parents are right there watching him and he knows there proud that he save this little girl. Even though she not real it’s the hole thought of him risking his life to save a little child from danger.

I would rather avoid thinking those thoughts Kyoto. I say with a shake of my head. Knowing you meant it as a joke. I am not interested Kyoto, and i don't plan on having a child anytime soon or even a boyfriend in that matter anytime soon while i am stuck in this game. I tell you in a serious tone as we walk out of the cave and back into the light of the moon. I then head us back towards the town of Urbus where the mother awaits her child with tears of happiness once she sees her baby is safe and sound. She hugs her daughter tightly, and thanks us profusely for saving her daughter and bringing her back home. I just smile. It is nothing ma'am any self respecting human would do the same. I tell her kindly. with a nod of my head as you get your reward and i get a reward also. But only the COL for this quest. I turn to you with a grin.Well Kyoto it has been interesting working with you. I say in a kind tone as i send you a friend request figuring it can't hurt to do so since you seem nice enough, and you seem like you could use the help or company on quests every now and then.

LD: 16x25=400 COL for each player.

Kyoto looks at her and kind of have a grind on his face after hearing that. “I must apologize. Didn’t mean to offend you or anything.” Kyoto then let the child down as he sees her run to her mother. Kyoto then smiles again seeing the little girl reunite with her mother. Kyoto then looks at Hestia. “Pleasure working with you it was fun.” He then accepts her friends request. “Don’t forget. If you need any help or and company like you said message me i’ll be glad to join you.” Kyoto smiles. He looks at the mother and then the quest reward message pops-up in front of him. He smiles even more as he finally completed another quest. “Hey by the way. You did really good out there never seen a new player just dominate out there.” He smiles once more as then closes the message and gives her a wave goodbye.

I wouldn't call myself exactly new. I mean i am level 15. I say to you with a chuckle as i then wave goodbye to you as i make my way towards the teleporter of the town of Urbus with my familiar at my side. My black hair with silver streaks blowing in the wind a bit as i step upon the teleporter as i smile. Teleport! Snowfrost floor four! I call out as i turn into blue hexagons as i teleport out of the second floor leaving you their to go on your way after having helped the mother, and daughter reunite. The second floor is now calm once more with no one crying out for help. The night being a peaceful one for the reunited family, and the town of Urbus. Things having settled and everything being ready, and set for players to get their rest they need.

Summary:

Kyoto- 2 SP, 600 COL

Hestia: 1 SP, 600 COL