[PP-F6] Guild Bonding (Jevi)

I don't know... it's a little weird to invite someone that I don't really even know, especially without inviting Telrenya along as well. I think she might get upset if I don't invite her along, but at the same time I kind of just want to get to know Jevi while the boss battle is going on, considering we have nothing better to do. Two of our guild members are gone trying to fight things, but it's just weird to ask Jevi to hang out... Oh well, might as well.  He sighed and brought up his messaging system on his screen, selecting Jevi's name from the guild menu. "Might as well." He mumbled and selected her name, and began to type up a message to send to her.

Dear Jevi,
Hey, obviously it's Spencer, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out a bit and actually get to know each other, it seems like ever since you joined the guild we haven't talked at all, like we are strangers in a group, so I was wondering if you wanted to explore some of the ruins with me on floor six, obviously you don't have to if you don't want to, just a thought
Spencer,

Now he waited for her reply. Hopefully she says yes, it would be pretty awkward if she said no and it just went to him being bored and sitting around with nothing to do.

@Jevi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiping the sweat from her brow, Jevi placed her forge hammer on the workbench next to her and looked at the sword she had created, laying across the iron table. The hilt was a rich purple, embedded with a gold jewel in the middle the blade was thin and long, almost extending the entirety of the work space. Her smile extended across her face, the sword in front of her being the first piece that she had successfully crafted in months. Taking the sword in her hands, she lifted it off of the table. As she did so, she felt its weight shift, the blade sliding from its ornate hilt and shattering on the floor. "[censored]!" Jevi cursed out, realizing it was actually another failed attempt. 

Hey display screen then opened up in front of her as she received a message from Spencer, one of the other members of the Holy Dragon Alliance. Reading over the message, it seemed as though he wanted to hang out and get to know the girl. Jevi did not know much of the man, only having small encounters with him. However those encounters were always sweet, always leaving a smile on her face in the end. She also highly respected the man, from what she heard, he had been in life threatening situations with Ruby and the others, yet still stuck with the group. Bravery like that was hard to come by. With a smile on her face, Jevi accepted the invitation and send the message off to Spencer that she would meet him soon. Soon after, she left her shop and warped up to the Sixth Floor.

The woman appeared in the center of the Amazonian town and began to look for the man. Remembering that they would be going out of the safe zone, she swiped her hand upwards to bring up her inventory, where she equipped her Desert Hawk heavy armor and Izunami curved sword. ~"Hm.. wonder where he is.." she said to herself, placing her hands on her hips and looked around for the sandy haired teen.

@Spencer

Spencer nodded to himself and smiled, an icon appeared on his screen, telling him that Jevi accepted his offer and was on her way to the floor he was on right now to go exploring with him. He smiled a bit more and closed the screen, heading out to the main area to meet with her. He started to trudge through the grass and the land, making his way to hang out with JEvi. What am I gonna talk about with her? I could talk about me finally becoming a cook, or level 10, or I could ask her about Ruby.... I have no idea and this is gonna kill me if we have an awkward time together for the day, I'm not up for that. He always worried about that kind of stuff, and now he was really starting to worry about... Like what if it was boring and awkward between the two of them, what would he do? There would be nothing that he really could do to make it less awkward, and it kind of sucked. He shook his head and sighed, his worrying was getting the better of him like it always did.

After a bit of walking, Spencer came upon the common area and started to scope her out. He thought she would be here now, so he was hoping to find her pretty easily and make it fast to get on with exploring ruins and such, it sounded like a genuine good time Unless they try to kill you. He shook his head and saw the girl. He smiled and ran up to her. "Jevi!" He yelled and jogged up to her.

He was in his non cloaked attire, a black sleeveless shirt, the cloak gone showed that, his chestplate, and his new metallic gauntlets with thorns. He was feeling pretty happy with how his build was starting to come around, even though it was taking a while for it. "Hi, I'm not sure how long it will take for us to get to the ruins, I'm hoping not hours though." He laughed and looked at the girl.

@Jevi

The brunette heard her name called out by a familiar voice. Turning around with a curious look on her face, she saw the grinning expression of Spencer jogging towards her. Jevi turned her body to face the man as he approached, a smile on her face. Jevi got a good look at the man's battle outfit without the cloak, which seemed to hide most of his armor. The woman raised her single left, gauntlet-clad hand, giving a small wave to the slightly taller man as he came to a stop in front of her. ~"Hey Spencer, thanks for the invite." she said with a smile and slight bow of her head, ~"It'll be good to get to know someone else from the guild and go on an adventure." she giggled in excitement, ~"I hope we run into traps and stuff like you guys did at that haunted mansion, it'll make this trip so much more fun."  her eyes shone with excitement, for once not being afraid of the unknown as she usually was. ~"Any idea which direction we need to head to find these ruins?" 

Spencer smiled when he saw Jevi wave to him. The girl was obviously a lot more clothed than he saw her last at the Halloween party, which was good considering that going into ruins would not be nice showing off a lot of your body. "You're more than welcome for the invite, we've never really talked before and I'd like to get to know you a bit before the guild really starts to take off, you technically the newest person, even though you already know everyone else." He laughed and shurgged, hoping to have a good day. She brought up the idea of traps, and Spencer internally shivered. If I have to deal with one more crazy monster or ceiling coming down to crush me, I swear... He shook his head and looked at her. "Y-yeah maybe we will. And it's this way, I made sure I actually knew where I was going for once, look at me." He chuckled and started down a path, looking back at Jevi. He thought about what to say, but he didn't really know what to say to her. He had no idea what the girl liked to do. "So, what have you been up to since the Halloween party?"

The brunette nodded her head and followed after Spencer, noticing a small tinge of worry in his voice after she mentioned running into obstacles in the ruins. Jevi placed her gloved hand on Spencer's arm, ~"No worries, if we run into anything we can't handle, we can just turn around and find a way out." She said with a smile, trying to make the man feel a bit better about this small adventure. The path the two traversed did not seem like much of a safe path at all, for it was still filled with overgrown flora, shrubbery, and the occasional fallen tree. As the woman pushed through some low hanging vines, Spencer asked her what she had been up to since the Halloween party. It had only been a couple of days since the party ended.. and not too much happened, aside from the night Ruby and Jevi spent together. Her cheeks turned a bit red, ~"Well.. I've been trying to get back into crafting a bit more.. Make some new weapons and armor, give a try at some of these new tiered weapons I'm hearing about." she ended as if that was all she needed to say ~"... And.. spending some time with Ruby." W-What about you?" 

@Spencer

Spencer listened to the girl discuss about what all has happened since the halloween party, even though it only had been a few days. He wanted to talk to her about Ruby, but felt that she would talk about Ruby when she wanted to, so he dropped. He looked at her and thought for a moment. "Not much, I just got my profession, finally. I'm a cook." He smiled for a moment and did a stupid pose. "Also, I hit level ten, and hung out with a guy named Ryo, so not that much, but at least a bit." He shrugged and smiled, he didn't have much going on at the moment, except from the exploring he did a lot and the casual quest that he would do, so it was pretty chill. "I need to finish two more quests before I take a small quest break, they get kind of boring by yourself." He laughed and shrugged, passing by the flora and fauna of the floor. "So, you have any major plans in the future? I don't have much, I might have plans with Ryo, but it may deal with guilds, we started talking about guilds and alliances, Jomei said it would be okay if I took on that while him and Ruby were in the boss battle." He paused and looked worried.

Jevi's golden eyes shifted from Spencer when he had mentioned that he had finished the quest to become a cook. She let out a small sigh through her nostrils before she smirked, Of course a cook.. She thought to herself, remembering that the man she struggled to cut from her life was the first and only cook she had known until now. The woman smiled, turning to Spencer. ~"That's great." she said with a giggle, ~"You'll have to cook us all something soon." When Spencer mentioned about taking quests, and them getting boring on his own, the woman nodded her head in agreement, ~"Yeah definitely, a lot more dangerous too. I don't think I've taken any quests so far on my own.. I've had at least one person there." He asked if she had any plans for the future, and went on to mentioning his plans for making an alliance with Ryo's guild. Jevi shrugged her shoulders as she pushed her armored legs through a thick bush, ~"Not sure.. I plan on reopening my shop soon, maybe try crafting and armor for any of you guys that need help. Other that that.... By the way..." Jevi took a step closer, looking at Spencer with a mischievous smirk, ~"That's the second time you mentioned Ryo.. he was the Batman you were hanging out with at the party right?" she nudged her elbow into his shoulder, ~"Something going on there?" she said with a small chuckle, teasing the soft spoken boy.

"I'd love to cook you guys all something some day, I have no idea what I would cook though so I mean..... I'll think of something." He smiled and looked at her. Even though he hadn't opened his shop yet, he was already thinking of different items he could make and the way his shop would look, he needed to work on opening his shop soon. I could get a lot better consumables for free if I get my shop going, also may even be able to help the front lines if it comes to that. His thoughts prematurely stopped when Jevi started asking about Ryo and him. A small blush formed over his face. "N-no. We're just friends. And hey, how are you and the lovebird Ruby? You two were very cute at the Halloween party." He threw the teasing back at her. 

The brunette's smirk turned into a grin when she say the man's pale cheeks become rosy and pink with a blush. However, she was soon one to eat her own words when Spencer turned the question back onto Jevi, asking about their blonde haired companion. Her bronze cheeks turned red as she straightened up, her open palm hovering before her mouth, golden eyes wide. ~"What? N.. I mean..W-we.." She stammered, not making any sense of her words. Her mind eventually focused on the kiss the two shared, a small smile forming on her lips. ~"We are good..." she looked at Spencer and chuckled when she saw his face. ~"S-Shut up." The usually stoic, girl who used to be a complete bitch turning into a giddy school-girl as she thought about Ruby. Her smile soon turned to a frown as she looked towards the ground, before looking back up at Sencer. ~"I.. miss her.. And I hope that she's safe. She was the first person so show me any kindness since... someone left." 

Spencer laughed a bit and smiled at her. It was nice that she met someone, and even inside of the guild, which is very convenient. "This is becoming couples plus one guild." he laughed and shook his head a bit. "Don't worry, I'm not actually upset. It's great that Telrenya and Jomei got together, same with you and Ruby." He smiled, he was genuinely happy with the two couples, and even a tad bit jealous. He had no idea if Ryo and him were going to happen, considering the man said he liked women, but he was getting the hint that he was into men, but he didn't want to push it or suggest that to him, not wanting to make his new friend uncomfortable. "I'm... I'm worried about the battle, it should be done in a few hours, but I've been kind of anxious this entire time. They are some of the first people who made me feel like an equal even with how weak I am. Kind of gave me hope that I'm not a lost cause low level." He blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "Hope that wasn't too much, I tend to overshare a lot."

The brunette brought her hands up, pushing the tips of her fingers together, the blush in her cheeks still remaining, yet reducing with the rate of her heartbeat. ~"Well.. I wouldn't say Ruby and I are... together yet.. We only shared one night together.. But.." The corner of her lips curved into a small smile, her golden gaze looking towards the ground. ~"I.. guess its looks like we will be."  She looked over to Spencer, her blush had faded. ~"Don't worry, I'm sure we will find more members so it doesn't become that." She stepped towards the man, putting an arm around his shoulder. ~"And I'm sure we will find a cute guy for you in time, whether or not its Ryo." The conversation had shifted back towards the boss fight, Spencer showing concern for the two as well. Jevi nodded her head. ~"I'm worried too. But Ruby and Jomei are smart.. they would not have gone off to fight if they knew they might die. Especially someone like Ruby. She may be stubborn.. but from what I heard about your guys adventure in the mansion, she wouldn't risk her life like that." 

"Yeah, I hope I find someone too, but I'm not like waiting for it, but it would be nice." He shurgged a bit and walked with her for a bit. They continued to walk for a moment before Jevi said something to him about how they should trust that Ruby and Jomei have the strength and intelligence in order to survive and actually make it in the boss fight. He nodded and sighed for a bit. "Yeah... I just can't help to worry." He stopped talking for a while, trying to think of something along the way. He look at the nature around him as he walked on the trail, moving around them as he did. "Hey Jevi.... I'm. Not sure if you really know what happened with all of it, but do you know what happened with Beatbox? I know he was killed, but I didn't know if more than that happened." He had no idea what happened, or if it was a touchy subject or not. "If you don't want to talk about it I completely understand."

The short breath that Jevi was holding was released in a sigh as she looked forward once again, ~"Yeah.. you're telling me. I can't help but worry too. Especially for Ruby... I'm hoping the fight won't take more than just a few hours.. I don't know why it would take any more than that." Jevi's hope was not necessarily directed to cheer Spencer up, rather it was to put her own mind at ease. After the two walked for awhile longer, Spencer brought up the topic of Beatbox, a name that Jevi had not heard until they were all at the monument. The brunette shook her head, ~"I never met anyone named Beatbox.. and the only things I know about what happened to him were what I heard you all talking about.. which wasn't much... Only that he was killed by that player killer.." her eyes trailed over to Spencer, ~"What.. exactly happened that day anyway?" As Jevi asked her question, her gaze turned back to their front, to see that they had arrived at their destination. The two stood on a tall hill above what remained of an ancient civilization. Decrepit stone walls that created the outlines of buildings, coated in vines and moss, were all that remained in the large ditch. The only structure that seemed to remain intact was a wide pyramid-like building, similar to one of Mayan descent, though not as tall. Jevi turned to Spencer with a smirk on her face, before leading the way down the trail and into the ruins. 

Spencer nodded to himself, the fight should only take a few hours, maybe 12 at most if Jomei and Ruby get caught up on exploring and not going right to the wrap pad and finding the rest of them to make sure everyone knows that they are alright. They continued to walk up a hill, it becoming slightly steep as they climb to the top of it. Jevi started to explain what she knew, then she asked what happened that day, which made Spencer falter a bit, looking down a bit. Remembering all of what happened came quickly towards him, and he looked up at Jevi. Before he could say anything, Jevi was happily finding the ruins to her liking and running down the hill, trying to get Spencer to come along to explore it with her. His memories stopped and he happily started to run down with her, trying his best not to fall as he ran down the hill towards everything there was there. He started to walk through the ruins, inspecting the broken rock and structures around him. Small stones fell from high up, echoing along the stretch of the entire set of ruins, which made him jump a bit. Now that the two were right down there, he looked at Jevi, deciding to answer her question. "That day.." He started, pausing," it was Telrenya, Jomei, and me. We were training because me an Telrenya are lower than Jomei, when he got a message from ruby telling him to come quick and that she was in danger." He paused again, biting his lip. The feelings from the day were coming back up but he forced them back down. "And we uh.. we got there and Ruby was tied to a tree crying with a man in a mask standing over her, which was the Player Killer that killed Beatbox. The man had more members with him and restrained both Telrenya and I, letting Jomei and him to talk and fight. Jomei punched him, revealing him to be Death_Adder, and he stabbed Jomei within an inch of his life, threatened all of us, stabbed Telrenya. Told all of us to stop fighting, and told Telrenya that he killed her brother. Then he left. Ruby ran off, and the three of us started to walk back to the town together." There were tears in his eyes, but he quickly laughed them away with a wipe of his hand. "Wow I'm crying, I need to calm down." He mumbled.

The two carefully made their way down the steep path, being cautious not the lose their footing and tumble down the rocky dirt surface. Some of the ruins around them were still crumbling, as large stone pieces fell from the structures that still stood, shattering once they hit the ground, sounding like a cannon going off. Once the two players were safely on the bottom, Jevi began to walk forward, realizing Spencer was not immediately following. The concerned woman spun about to look at him, his eyes fixated on the tips of his boots before looking back up to Jevi. He began to tell her all about what had happened that day, a story that Ruby had only touched on. Ruby was a hostage that the others went to rescue, though it was a trap they had walked right into Thinking of what the man could have done to hurt ruby made Jevi's blood boil. He went on to tell her that Telrenya and himself were also restrained, leaving Jomei to be nearly killed by this player killer. The rest she was aware of, that Telrenya's brother, who was Beatbox, had been murdered by this same man. Jevi noticed the pools that formed in the corners of Spencer's eyes, spreading across the bottom of his eyes without falling down his cheeks. ~"Spencer.." Jevi said softly, stepping towards him. She placed a hand on each of his arms before pulling him in for a gentle hug. ~"Im so sorry.." After a moment, she released the man and looked at him, a smile on her face, ~"But look, you're all safe. And that's what really matters. Now come on, lets see what this place is hiding and have some fun."

Spencer finished his explanation of what happened and convinced himself to stop crying and he looked up at Jevi, the woman apologizing for that happening and taking him into a hug for a moment, making him feel a bit better about the situation. He smiled up at her then started to walk with her, trying to find adventure to lighten the mood. The two explored the wonderful architecture of the ruins, the place still looking a bit beautiful even though it was destroyed and run down. He took a look around everything as he began to go further into it, it was almost like a maze as they took a long path through everything, becoming a little difficult to navigate everything. He was already questioning the route back, but he expected that he would find his way back, they couldn't be lost... right? While he was worrying about being lost, he saw a small dark corridor to his left, and he stopped to look into it, and motioned Jevi to come look at it. "It looks like we can fit in between here and slide through... would you want to?" He was trying to lighten the mood and find something to do, and finding a cool part of the ruins would be nice. He slipped his arm into the pocket of space and found he could indeed fit.

The two slowly walked, taking in the view of the ruins. The large stone walls that stood, Jevi wondered just what the buildings that once stood there would have housed in the past. She tried to imagine the structures in their full form, and the civilization that was now long gone.. but the strange, labyrinth like patterns of the walls made it difficult to do so. Her mind was lost in her imagination, before Spencer called out to Jevi that he had found something. The woman turned her attention to the sandy haired boy, walking over to him. His arm was inserted into what looked like a tight space where the two could slide through and find a hidden area of the ruins. Jevi looked down the close space that Spencer was about to head through.. it was tight, and in her armor, Jevi would struggle to fit through. However, her sense for adventure overcame her, as she grinned and nodded. ~"Yeah, lets do it." 

Spencer turned to the girl and smiled, happy to be doing something. "If there is a trap in here I swear to god." He mumbled and slipped in. The walls were tight, so there wasn't much breathing room, but he was able to get through it pretty easily, sliding between the walls for a few moments and it started to get dark. He looked at Jevi through the corner of his eye, barely able to see her now. "Well, this is dark." He mumbled, and almost wanted to head back, but there was a faint light down the path they were going. He saw it and sped up his walking, the light slowly growing.

The pair slowly came upon a well lit room by torches, an ancient room that seemed to have not been touched for centuries, even though the game hasn't existed that long. He looked from wall to wall, confused at where they were. "Are we inside that pyramid that we saw a bit earlier?" He didn't think the pair traveled that far, but in the dark he had no idea have far of a distance they could have gone. He looked around, the cobwebs were huge and over basically everything, except the entrance they came through. Across from them, there was a long dark corridor lined with torches, an ominous looking door way.

Jevi could not help but chuckle at the worried Spencer as he slid through the space, cursing under his breath that this plan of his better not turn out to be a trap that they were walking into. Once the sandy haired man was through, Jevi took a deep breath and flattened her back to the wall the best she could, sidestepping her way through the small space. Spencer, in his light armor, seemed to fit with no problems. Jevi, on the other hand, in her heavy armor with a large spike protruding from the chest, scraped against the walls of the ruins, the screeching sound bouncing back and forth between the stone. Eventually, after some hard work, the woman slipped through and joined Spencer on the inside, letting out a sigh of relief. 

Where the two had emerged was dark, even as Jevi's eyes adjusted from the sun on the outside, she still could not see more than a foot or two in front of her. Even Spencer was just an outline of shadow in her field of vision. However, at the end of the long dark hall, there was a bit of light coming from somewhere. ~"We'll be fine. Come on, lets keep going." Jevi said, placing a gloved hand on Spencer's back for a moment, edging him to move forward. She kept her hand there, to let him know that she was right beside him. He free hand, however, was at her back, her fingers curled around the handle of her blade, ready in case anything would have attacked them. 

The two soon discovered where the light had been coming from. As they turned the corner, they found themselves in a room that was much more well preserved than the walls that surrounded it on the outside. The stones were still intact, and not decaying, as if the room had not been touched in centuries. Its age was only apparent by the webs that gathered in all of the corners of the room. Her eyes scanned the torch-lit room, wondering just where they had ended up. ~Yeah, it has to be the pyramid." Her eyes soon caught a glimpse of the ominous looking doorway on the opposite side of the room. Part of her said to not go in that direction, for it smelled of danger. However, the adventurous side of her took over, as her feet carried towards the door, curious just what was on the other side.