[F6-SP] The demons within <<Calming the Soul>>

I grin as i hold my blade towards the demon who is still paralyzed unable to move from its spot. I quickly slice along its chest as i see the red lien appear signaling that damage has been done as i look towards the red health bar that is my enemy's health. I look down towards Inferiority and i smile a bit as i feel my self feeling alleviated of some kind of unseen burden as this thing gets closer to death. Like with every strike i am getting myself more and more free of the chains that use to bind me emotionally and mentally. The idea that i don't have the right to lead since i don't have the right to protect others with all that i can. I just look towards this demon as i prepare to possibly end its life as all i can hope is that i can bring it a swift end to end its misery and my own at the same time. To free us both from this terrible mentality of us being weaker then everyone around us.

#90510  BD: 10 CD: 8   MD: 2(paralyzed)    5+2=7-3=4

[H:24]  Hestia: 325/340   Energy: 2/34

Demon 3: 10/170

Edited by Hestia
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hold my sword and quickly swing my sword diagonally upwards however i miss the attack by a large margin missing it entirely. I quickly back up knowing it will break from the paralyzed form very soon after considering myself being familiar with this. Inferiority gets back up very slowly as he stares at me and slowly get ready to attack once more once it stands at its full height once more.The demon then quickly backs away from me to put some distance and to figure out what its next plan of attack would be against me as i quickly prep my shield and sword for the next bout of attacks that is about to occur. I glance towards my armor as i have a plan of how to finish this. I can see its health is very near depleted so if i can just have him hit me then this could end if he hits my thorns. I grin at my plan as i get ready to follow through with it.

#90511 B:D 1  MD: 4(paralyzed) CD: 12 (+1 energy) 

[H:24]  Hestia: 325/340   Energy: 4/34

Demon 3: 10/170

Edited by Hestia

I quickly hold my sword and dashes forward as i slash at this demon as fast and hard as i can. Slashing it along its chest and then back. I then go for the back of the knees and finishes it with a stab through the chest. I see its health deplete as i smile glad to have had this as a backup plan to try and end this without me getting punched. Preferring that over being punched. Even if the damage would've been only 1 point.  Congratulations Ember. It is now up to you too take these lessons to heart of what you have learned within your time here to figure out what you wish to do with them. We are just aspects of your inner struggles and trials. We are linked and separate at the sametime Ember. You have one more enemy to face. Continue forward and shine brightly like a star in the night sky. Become the inferno you are meant to be. I hear the demon tell me as it shatters into a million pieces. I find a tear falling from my eyes that i quickly wipe away as i smile a bit finding the words touching and true. Knowing i could fight these things all day and come out not being any different. It is up to me to take what i learn from this to try and overcome every obstacle that i face.

#90513  BD: 8   MD: 10  CD: 11 (+1 energy)   Bear Knock: 5x4=20-3=17    Demon: 1(minimum) dead

[H:26]  Hestia: 325/340   Energy: 2/34

Demon: 0/170

I look around the room for a brief moment as it starts to disappear and a door comes from the ground to lead me out of this room. I quickly walks towards it and opens the door and steps through it back towards the open area that use to be stormy weather and rain that has now cleared up towards a nice beach scene. The only thing ruining this is the water seems particularly and bad to swim in. I look towards the last door which is the one with the blade that is red and dripping. I sigh softly and just sits down for a bit to take a breather. Figuring i deserve a break after having been through three fights back to back. With each one having been progressively worse. I look towards the door as i look towards my battle ready inventory wondering if i should prep anything before hand. I immediately nods to myself knowing that i should go all out as best as i can to try and conquer the next opponent as quickly as i can. I smile a bit finding it glad that i have a matriarch stinger at hand for a just encase. Which i am now glad i carry since it will be very useful at this. To increase my damage for when i go to fight the last demon.

#90515  CD: 9 (+1 energy do to enhancement recovery, +1 energy do to normal regen)

Hestia:335/340   Energy: 4/34

Edited by Hestia

I open up my menu and goes towards my inventory as i take out one matriarch's stinger and uses the item on my curved sword allowing it to gain +1 damage for now as i grin happily at this feeling glad that i am able to prepare as much as i can. As i look towards the door to get ready to enter it i look towards my energy and how low it is. I pause and stops as i back away from the door with the symbol of a sword with blood dripping off of it. Figuring that regaining my energy as much as i can should be my priority for now since this is the final enemy. Prepping for whatever could be on the other side should be what i do encase it is to much for me. I take a deep breathe and just looks around wondering what to do in the meantime while i am waiting for my energy to replenish itself.

#90517  CD: 9  (+1 energy do to enhancement recovery, +1 energy do to normal energy regen)

Hestia:340/340   Energy: 6/34

I look around the beach and curiously heads towards the water being careful to not step into it. Not sure what it is meant to represent in any fashion. As i get closer towards it all i can see is that the water looks blue with tinges of red within the waves messing with its coloring. I see that and finds that rather odd so i curiously stretches my hand towards it and touches the water as i immediately pulls back as all i get from touching the water is a intense feeling of anger along with hearing the words. "I have to get revenge!" I look towards the water and once more touches it out of curiosity and instead of feeling that anger and hearing that i instead feel at peace, then happiness, and sadness, and every emotion in the spectrum as i take my hand out as i look towards the water figuring out this must be my emotions in some way. This is so strange. I say softly as i look out towards the rough waves that beat against the sands of the beach.

Hestia:340/340   Energy: 7/34

After stepping away form the water i look around what else is in my mind as i all i can see for now is just lots of sand and this beach as i look towards the sun that is setting. I smile at the sight as i look down at the sand and curious looks closely at it as i pick up some of the sand as i feel a tugging sensation that i give into curiously. As i look around to see where i am i find myself within a memory of me helping my sister with some math homework. I smile as i remember this night it was her fist time trying to learn division and she needed help understanding the concept since she didn't get it at school. I watch myself explain it to her as i just pull up a chair in the memory and sit down and watches this. Finding myself just smiling happily as i watch my little sister get all excited once she figures it out and manages to do all her homework correctly without anymore help. The memory ending with me telling her what a smart little sister she was. I look towards the small bit of sand that i hold in my hand as i place it back where i had found it as i look around this area. Now knowing the sand is all my memories, and the water the emotions that cover these memories and tell me of my emotional state. From how things are they aren't looking so great if the water is like that.

#90523  CD: 7 (+1 energy do to enhancement, +1 energy do to normal gain)

Hestia:340/340   Energy: 9/34

I look towards the last door wondering what will be behind it as i'm curious what will be awaiting me as i get up figuring i am tired of waiting. I need to end this soon to get back to reality to help out Havok, and Kyoto, and any other players who need help gaining strength. I walk over towards the door and slowly opens it as i find myself within my home. I look around a bit worriedly as i see this room actually has features to it. My blood runs cold as i see my little sister and mother dead before me along with my father. I quickly take my sword and shield out as i glare towards the only other living thing in this room. A person that looks exactly like me except their eyes are blood red, and their hair is white with azura streaks in their hair. What's wrong girly? Seeing double? A little bit of deja vu perhaps? Maybe not use to something being strong enough to warp your cognition of this place. I hear my voice come from this thing as it looks at me like prey. My voice sounding almost similar but slightly warped and distorted sounding.

Hestia:340/340   Energy: 10/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 255/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

I don't know what you are, but you are clearly not me and never will be. I would never harm those closest to me like you have done you murderer! I say angrily as i charge forward having to carefully dodge out of the wave of the spilt blood on the ground as i swing my sword downwards as i cut along their chest as i quickly around this demonic form of me slashing into it four times. The creature just grins and punches me in the chest making me slide along the ground and trips over my mother's body and into the blood. Come now isn't it obvious? I am a aspect of fear and revenge. What you want to kill. Oh.so.badly. I say each word dripping with what i can only assume is pure excitement at the thought of what it wants to do to those i have a strong hatred for. The killer of my father, and the one who almost killed me. The gemini who looks exactly like myself.

#90526  BD: 10  CD: 11 MD: 10     6+2x4=32-3=28    MD: 1(minimum)    Bear Knock: -4+2=-2 energy

[H:2] Hestia:339/340   Energy: 8/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 227/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

Edited by Hestia

I don't want to kill anything! I don't know what you are talking about! You aren't a part of me you are nothing like me! I say in pure frustration and disbeleif of such a statement. I have strong hatred for the person that murdered my father, and for that gemini but i would never kill either of those people. I know i would prefer just arresting them instead if i could. I get back out of the blood soaked ground with the blood now covering a bit of my armor as i turn to this anti-me basically who is just grinning their heads as they start to laugh like a insane person. This haunting life of just pure madness as they stare at me with wide opened eyes and a big grin that shows their teeth. The demonic version of me just takes a dagger out of the dead body of one of my parents and turns to me. Well lets get going shall we? I shall enjoy hurting you as much as possible.

I hold my blade towards this opponent and quickly moves towards them once more kicking up this fake blood that feels and seems oh so real up into the air as i quickly slice into the body of this demon that seems to just enjoy taking the hits unlike the last three before him. This one seeming like he is taking some sort of sick glee in all of the chaos and pain that fighting can cause. Once i am finished as i watch his health bar drain some he just turns to me with a grin. Congratulations give into the hate kill those you want to kill Ember. Become the black fires that will burn this place down. I hear the demented insane laughter begin again as i can only shiver a bit and wonder what sort of nightmares i will gain from facing this thing alone.

#90551  BD: 9  MD: 2(paralyzed)  CD: 2     Bear Knock: 6+1x4=28-4=24

[H:4] Hestia:339/340   Energy: 5/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 203/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

Edited by Hestia

I am not some destructive force you thing. I am Ember a person that wants to bring peace that is all i want. I say in a angry tone tired already of this false version of me who is saying things that don't make any sense to me. Why would i want to burn anything to the ground. Just the very idea of that frustrated and irritates me to no end. I quickly dash forward towards the opponent who is still fully paralyzed and is unable to move. I quickly slice along their body as i create the red marks along their body signaling they are receiving damage from these attacks as i can tell also from the health bar dropping on them. After my attack Anti-Ember turns to me with a grin on her face while holding the dagger as she spins it casually while slowly approaching me as i back up slowly finding myself rather disturbed by how casual they seem that also is contradicted by how insane i know they can be. I find myself tightening my grip around my sword's blade as i feel a compulsion to just stab this thing and kill it. To end this unknown entity before. You feel it don't you? The need to kill? the need to prove yourself superior to everyone by ending the life of another. Just do it Ember and realize that by doing so you shall set yourself free. What's the line from that show you use to watch?... oh yes. I am the bird of Hermes i eat my wings to set me free. Consider me your wings and kill them off to set yourself free. It says in a deranged manner.

#90552  BD: 7  MD: 6 (paralyzed do to MD: 9 last time)  CD: 12 (+1 energy)   Bear Knock: 6x4=24-4=20

[H:6] Hestia:339/340   Energy: 3/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 183/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

I grit my teeth not liking things quoted at me by things i like to try and justify the evil of anything. Especially if it is murder of deceit like what this thing is doing right now. I quickly dash towards this anti-me as i quickly start slashing into it again as i grin as i see the limbs lock up once more do to paralyze as i hold my blade with a smile on my face as i head towards this anti-me and gets right in its face. You aren't me. I never will be you. You hear me. You are a cold blooded freak of nature that likes to use others around it for its own amusement. Only monsters and heartless husks are like that. I refuse to ever be like this understand me. I say in pure anger as i have to restrain myself from stabbing this creature in the chest once more. Knowing their is a moment for everything and attacking right now is not the correct moment. I quickly glance towards my energy and frowns a bit seeing that i don't have enough for another bear knock which would be rather helpful to continue this fight effectively. Having noticed i have been taking good chunks of health from this thing already in comparison to some how the other fights have gone in comparison.

#90560  BD: 8  MD: 1 CD: 7         Bear Knock: 6x4=24-4=20

[H:8] Hestia:339/340   Energy: 1/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 163/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

I look towards the paralyzed enemy as i quickly swing my sword diagonally along its chest as the thing tries to open its mouth to say anything but i see the paralyze take affect again preventing anything from being said. I look down towards the blood within this room with curiosity as i touch it with my bare skin. As soon as i touch it i feel a rush of just pure anger as i touch it as i take my hand away from the liquid that looks like blood in every sense but felt like cold water. I shake my hand as i can still feel the emotions linger within my body as i look towards the demonic version of me as i just find myself disturbed by the fact that what i can only call vengeance has taken to a form like mine to make itself the perfect idea of the things i could call killers. Looking like me which is gemini and using its ability to apparently make the room whatever it desires to look like my home and having my family looking like they are dead to represent my father's killer. To also show that i fear of this person coming back and going after the rest of my family. Myself included with that.

#90561  BD: 9   MD:8 (paralyzed) CD: 6     Basic Attack: 6-4=2

[H:10] Hestia:339/340   Energy: 3/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 161/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

Edited by Hestia

I see my energy bar fill up enough for my strongest attack that i can do at the time as i smile at the fact as i hope my luck continues to hold up for what it is going as. I quickly dash forward as i try to hit the enemy however it seems i didn't have the best balance this time around. The blood looking type substance in the ground that i can only imagine is just a manifestation of my desire to harm and kill those who have almost or had killed someone close to me is showing as in this room. The blood type substance causing me to slip and glide a bit to far each time i swung my blade towards the down and defenseless opponent. After the fourth strike i am near the stairs towards the upstairs of my house as Vengeance the demonic looking me slowly gets back up with a grin as i takes the dagger within its hands and gets ready to attack me. Ready to harm me as much as possible.

#90587 BD: 4  MD: 8 (paralyzed)

[H:10] Hestia:339/340   Energy: 0/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 161/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

The demonic version of me quickly runs along the floor with natural ease with no difficulty as i frown knowing that makes sense but finding it frustrating. The anger and frustration just slowly building up within me as i don't notice the blood type looking substance along the ground is slowly spreading as that is happening. I quickly rush forward without much thought as i swing my curved swing quickly and without much thought. The demonic version of me easily ducks under the attack and slashes along my armor but hisses slightly as it cuts itself along the thorns of my armor hurting it in the process of being attacked. The creature quickly backs away while grinning at me madly noticing my increased anger and frustration. As it can only wait for the brutal final strike that it predicts is going to happen. That i won't be able to stop myself that i would be to weak to do anything against my emotions.

#90588  BD: 1  MD:8     Demonic Ember: 1(minimum)    Thorns: 14 DMG

[H:10] Hestia:338/340   Energy: 1/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 147/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

Edited by Hestia

I look towards the demonic version of me as i continue to charge at this figure who dares to take my image knowing the reason it is but i don't care i find that fact that some murderer would try to take my image. To ruin my image and reputation that i have that is true to my personality.A person that wishes to help as much as i can, but this thing dares to take my image to try and form something horrendous with it. The image of a cold blooded killer. I quickly swing my sword at this thing as i cut into its chest by doing just a shallow cut. The demonic version of me having jumped back to try and avoid the attack as much as possible. Wanting to increase my rage and anger. To make me more and more unreasonable to try and make me give in and try to go into doing a killing blow against her enemy to show she is no better then any other murderer out their.

#90593  BD: 7  MD:2  CD:8  Energy gain: +2    Basic attack: 6-4=2

[H:12] Hestia:338/340   Energy: 3/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 145/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

I hold my sword ready to go i bend my knees as i kick off the ground as i quickly get in one slash along their sides of their abdomen area as i then kick off the wall near where the demonic Ember is as i slice along the back along he shoulder blades. I land on the ground and quickly ducks out of the way of a swing from a dagger belonging to this version of me as i quickly slice along their chest then along their left arm from bottom to the top as i dodge out of the way of another attack as i make sure to keep an eye on this thing to never have my back to it, or i might suffer the consequences on such a action. The consequences being the great beyond of whatever life entails be it some afterlife or reincarnation. No matter what lays beyond life i will fight against such a fate to the bitter end no matter what.

All i see from this demonic form is a weirdly pleased grin at the way that i have attacked it or from being attacked? I find myself unsure but still very unnerved by it doing so. I just grip my sword tighter once more not noticing the blood like looking substance along the ground rising and expanding more as it starts to touch my shoes as it fuels my anger more.

#90594 BD: 7 MD: 4   Bear Knock: 6x4-4=20 DMG

[H:14] Hestia:338/340   Energy: 0/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 125/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

Edited by Hestia

I move through the rising substance as i quickly slash along the creature's chest as i raise my shield and blocks the dagger strike towards it with a slight grunt of effort before pushing it away. You aren't me i will make sure to prove the difference between you and i rather quickly you thing. I say in a tone of anger towards this demonic version of me as it just grins at me knowing i am well on my way to actually killing it with a intentional killing blow. It backs away and just smiles. I look around the area and notices the rising blood rage thing as i quickly try calming down to counteract this by calming down. Figuring if this is rage then i need to calm down to reduce the amount in this area after all it is representative of my emotions and very being since this is seemingly based on my mind if it is pulling events and things from my life with ease.

#90596 BD: 8 (paralyze proct)  MD: 3  Basic Attack: 2 DMG

[H:16] Hestia:338/340   Energy: 0/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 123/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

Edited by Hestia

I continue to focus inward as i focus on trying to calm down as i don't notice what can be considered the drive of vengeance rush towards me but i do feel a bit the swing of a dagger that hits with enough force to break my concentration for a moment as back peddle for a bit but quickly catches myself on my kitchen table as i haphazardly swing my sword while falling back which missed my opponent by a big margin. I quickly correct my footing and focus once more on trying to lower my anger that works as the blood like substance return to just being at the bodies of the victims that for some reason formed in this room alongside this manifestation of my need for revenge. I glance around the room hoping to find something that could be of use to help me get out of this situation and allow me some time to recharge my energy as i know i will be barely doing anything as long as this continues. I quickly go through my options of hiding but i know that wouldn't work since i don't have that skill that actually allows me to do that. There is also the fact i am sure the system will make sure this thing finds me at every chance it can get.

#90597  BD: 2 CD: 10  MD: 10   Enemy damage: 1 (minimum)   energy gain: +2

[H:16] Hestia:337/340   Energy: 2/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 123/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)

I turn to face the opponent i am forced to fight as i hold my sword tightly as the demonic version of me that is my opponent quickly charge at me holding its dagger as it quickly aims for my chest once more. Seeing the attack and what is seemingly a rather obvious attack i quickly raise my shield blocking the hit as i grin up towards this thing and slashes it along its chest paralyzing it totally unable to move as i fall to the ground. I quickly back away from the opponent as i look at its unmoving form as i try to predict the best way to move in and attack next time. Knowing that planning now will lead to success later. I scan around the room for items that could help in landing the hits i need to actually do some damage to this thing to lower its health by a good amount to unleash my sword skill and get this demonic version to failing. I find myself idly wishing i brought some accuracy items if i have any since at least hitting most of the time would be useful.

#90621  BD:9  MD: 5  CD: 6   Energy gain: +2    Basic attack: 3 DMG

[H:18] Hestia:337/340   Energy: 4/34  (+1 damage do to matriarch's stinger)

Demonic Ember: 120/255  (15 DMG, 4 MIT)