[PP-03] Worn Out Welcome (Etherial, Hestia)

She smiles as like she said already knew the answer. She didn’t respond to her. Heading closer to the end of the  forest trail, she looks up and starts to see the stars. Even though its night she doesn’t feel tired she wants to keep going and she knows that Hestia isn’t tired. She walks past the entrance of the forest as she walks towards the gates of the town. “Are we going to do anything after this?” she asked as she continues to walk towards the town. Eitheral almost forgot that she doesn’t need her rapier anymore. While thinking that she stops and unequipped her rapier and her armor. She’s now wearing just a white blouse and a black and white skirt. She looks at Hestia as she is little far ahead of her as she see’s her true beauty under all that armor that she wears. She smiles as she realize that both of them are two opposite people. She’s fairly tall with white hair as Hestia is fairly tall with black hair. Hestia is more of a leader as she is shy where she cant lead anyone into anything. Approching to the blacksmith she smiles as she turns in the quest as she receives her armor. The armor is a white and black coat where the white is that main colour and the black is the trim.

@Hestia

Edited by Etherial

I walk along with the girl wearing just a simple black hoodie with the hood down. Long grey pants, and a red shirt underneath the hoodie as i make my way towards the main settlement of Delilah alongside my familiar as with each footstep trying to figure out what to do next. That is until i take notice that it is night time as i nod my head at that knowing i will have to head home from here and then get the sleep i need. Upon hearing the soft and shy voice i turn towards the white haired girl. Well i don't think there is much we can do immediately after this Etherial since it is nighttime which means you should go and get the rest you need in a inn somewhere. For myself i am going to head towards my home upon the fourth floor and if you ever need my help again send me a message alright. Just remember the name Hestia and send it to that username which is mine and i will be there as fast as i can to help you out. The defense of players is my goal and purpose, and i will make sure every player is safe as long as i can live. once we hit the main settlement i see her enter the shop and get her measurements for her clothing as she then has the blacksmith make her gear and hand it to her as i smile liking the outfit finding it cute. Well from here i guess we part ways for the time being. Stay safe alright? I say with a nod of my head as i then exit the shop along with my familiar my hands within the pockets of my black hoodie.

Summary:

Hestia: 1 SP, 200 COL

Etherial: 2SP, 200 COL,  Leather coat(light armor of UNCOMMON quality)