[PP - F1/F5] Hot and Sweaty Adventures ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) << The Traveler >>

Continuation of: Cave Explorers << Third Lesson >>

After completing her third lesson in the tutorial quests, there was one more to complete today... and well in the next two days, she had needed to complete the traveler to gain survival and her last tutorial quest. She had sighed and drooped her arms after completing the third quest and knowing that her only break before the next quest was going out to get lunch. She had looked up to her lovely girlfriend Hestia and asked out to her "Are you sure that I cannot just go home with you and be lazy?" she had whined out. Its not like she didn't want to get this extra skill and another quest done, she had just wanted to be lazy. She had sighed, she had already knew the response of Hestia as she had spoke out and said "Fine... where are we going for lunch?" she had asked out still complaining. She had looked around to the area that they were in, they were still in the beautiful park, however she hadn't seen that many players... she had began to wonder why.

@Hestia

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckle a tiny bit at your question as i go to answer it even though i know you know the answer. However, you beat me to it and just ask where we can go for lunch. Well depends on where you would want to go Ashley. I mean this Town Of Beginnings is pretty expansive, so i am certain it basically has every type of food you could imagine from all of the NPC, and players making their shops down here. I say with a small chuckle and a shrug of my shoulder not particularly caring for a specific location to go and eat from a lack of knowledge of the different types of restaurants the first floor can hold for players. SO, why don't we try to find a place that serves your favorites type of food. Whatever that could be. I say with a smile offering the choice to you since i don't really have a preference, and to see if i can learn what kind of things you like to eat without directly asking it.

Kairi had looked over to Hestia when she had asked where they we're going to lunch, and she had said that the Town of Beginnings is pretty expansive and it has basically every type of food you could imagine, she had looked down as she had then asked to find a place that serves her favorite types of food, she had looked up to Hestia and said "Well... I equally like all foods, its just my favorite thing to eat is White Chocolate." she had chuckled nervously. She had slumped forward and said out to her "Thinking of a place to go is haaaaarrrd, I don't know what I really want to eat... are you sure we just can't go home and call it good now?" she had asked out to her wanting to just be lazy. She did the things that she had needed to do, however deep inside she knew that she was a pretty lazy and somewhat spoiled girl, and if it wasn't for her General Maid to redden her behind she truly would had been the laziest girl in the world.

@Hestia

I nod my head at the beginning part finding that nice to know at least that any option is a good option for you to get for something to eat. Which means that finding a place to eat would be up to me, and also what kind of place would be up entirely to myself also. I grab your hand and starts to walk us into the town of beginning, and out of the strangely empty park which makes the usual gentle and calm place feel that same calm and peacefulness. However, to have that slightly unnerving effect do to it being too empty for a park within a city especially since last they were here there was at the minimum a few people walking around it.

I put those thoughts aside and just continue to lead you out of the park by the hand and slightly rolls my eyes at hearing you wanting to be lazy. You know that we have things to complete Kairi. You can't be a lazy person all of your life. I say as i give a somewhat stern look to try and get you to be slightly motivated if even somewhat.  Also for a place to eat Ashley how does a place that serves some sushi and such sound to you? I ask you out of curiosity.

Kairi had smiled when she had grabbed onto her hand and began to walk her out of the the park and back into the town of beginnings, even though she would rather prefer to just cuddle up in the park while they have the moment together, she knew that it could come later... even if she really wanted it now. Then she had looked over to Hestia when she had begun to speak out saying that they have things to complete, and she couldn't be lazy all her life. She had sighed, and said to her "I know... its just, I feel like I don't get any punishment and I have just been too lazy in the past few months since the game had started. Even though I don't like how bad it felt to have a red bottom, I kind of needed it. I am just too lazy in this world is all..." she said admittingly. Then she had asked for a place to eat, and if somewhere like Sushi would fit the bill, Kairi had nodded her head and offered him a cute smile letting out a "Mhm!"

@Hestia

I nod my head as you explain yourself as i just give your hand a gentle squeeze. Well i might not be the best with punishments,especially since you can't even feel pain in this game, but we both know i will keep you in working on quests and such. As long as you're with me i'll be making sure you stay on task. I say with a grin on my face as i look back at you knowing i will do just that. To do anything i can to make sure you don't become overly lazy while within this world since i wouldn't ever wish to lose you just because you wished to be lazy.

After that i smile a bit hearing that you agreed that a sushi place could be fine for one to eat at as i quickly then start looking out for one as we finally exit the weirdly empty park. After exiting the park comes once more the roads and alleys that make up the way of traversing the city. I look over to my familiar to see him closer to you this time around instead of me as is his usual.

Kairi had looked back to Hestia when she had gave her hand a gentle squeeze, and said that she might not be the best when it comes to punishments, especially if she can't feel pain in the game, but she had said that they both know that she'll keep working on her and with quests and stuff, and as long as shes with her she'll make sure shes on task. Kairi had looked back down and said "Well... i'm going to be pretty lazy, I feel like I just need some form of punishment... even if it might be hard to make one in this game." she had nervously chuckled. Then she had guided her down the Town of Beginnings forgetting which way they had gone, it was quite a blur for her as time had progressed, Kairi had looked down to see Kuro walking closer to Kairi rather than Hestia this time, she had smiled and moved her free hand to give Kuro pets on the head.

@Hestia

I just smile down at the girl at hearing that even then punishment would be needed in some format. I grin a bit as i think of one idea of how punishment could work. Well i mean if physical punishments like pain would fail their is always the option for punishments like having you fight me and see how well that would work for you. I say with a grin already knowing where that ends up in terms of a fight between us in a duel. With myself being the victor do to being able to take more damage then what can be dished out. I look around the way of the town seeing a few places that range in style and such from armor shops, tailors, cooks of all varities, a few performers. Just a wide range of professions shops literring the city all over the place. With the restaurants ranging from a wide variety of foods to very niche things like specific styles, and such like chicken, italian, french, and then finally i spot the one i want which is seafood.  My familiar during this walk just enjoying any attention you give him the noble lion allowing himself to just enjoy this since the person doing the petting isn't a stranger.

Kairi had shook her head when she had said that having her fight her and see how well that would work, she had said puffing out her chest "No, I want just some form of punishment, not a way of being upset from being so lazy being forced to fight you!" she had looked back over, puffing out her cheeks. Even if it could be somewhat of a punishment, she doesn't want to fight her at all, she cares too much to even lay a finger on her let alone the tip of her Buster Sword. They had continued to walk down the streets of the ton of beginnings looking for some form of sushi place, looking at the stores at her side of the town, she hadn't really found one. However, she had looked over to Hestia that had appeared to found one. Kuro enjoying the attention as she had pet his head, she had giggled even though he was a noble type animal but it was cute to see that Kuro himself had a cute side.

@Hestia

I nod my head at that in understanding finding that their must be some kind of punishment that could be possible and logical enough to do and count as such. With the only thing that comes up within my mind is the very obvious one that could work. I just chuckle and wonder if it would work or not. Only time would tell. Well i guess you have a point Kairi won't stop me from trying to find something that will work then if it can motivate you to not be lazy. I say in a kind tone of voice. Once i do spot the sushi restaurant i lead you inside the building with a smile upon my face as Kuro eagerly follows inside also enjoying the smell of all of the seafood that is from within. Once we enter i nod to a greet. Table for two please. I say politely to the waiter as the NPC responds in kind with the same question as when they had went to breakfast earlier that day. Of course madam would you want boothe or a table. he asks us.

Kairi had looked up to Hestia when she had said that she would find something that would work to motivate her not to be lazy, Kairi had nervously giggled as she was kind of worried of what she had signed up for. She had looked back forward to the town of beginnings as they had walked down trying to find some Sushi place, and eventually they had made their way towards the store and walked inside, and well it smelled like seafood to say the least, from what she remembers though the smell of the place wasn't that great, however the food that they would make would be really fantastic. They had walked in and a NPC had walked up to them in which Hestia had said out Table for two, and then the NPC had responded to them asking whether they wanted a booth or a table, Kairi had looked up and stared at her expecting to say her favorite seat from before, she had smiled though, however she had expected her to choose wisely.

@Hestia

I look down at you and chuckles a bit at the expectant look you have as i turn back to the waiter. A booth seat please. I ask politely with a smile upon my face as the waiter NPC nods his head and leads the two of us towards a booth to sit in as i let you sit closer towards the window as i then sit beside you as i wrap my arm around you and gives you a small hug and then a gentle kiss on the cheek. I glance over towards my familiar who just lays under the table by our feet to rest and wait for the food for himself. After the gentle kiss i then pick up my menu to look for something to drink and after looking through the options i just shrug my shoulders. I would just like an ice water please. I request to the waiter thinking something cold would be a lot better then some tea before entering a desert that will be extremely hot. The waiter nods and then waits to hear what you have to order before he would then depart to get our drinks.

Kairi had got a cute look on her face when she had said out that they would like a booth seat, she had began to know her a little too well now. Then the NPC had lead the way towards their seat and they let us sit in, then she had looked over to Hestia that had wrapped her arm around her, and gave her a small hug then a gentle kiss on the cheek, she had smiled and moved her head towards Hestia and gave her a small kiss on the lips in response. Then she had looked towards the NPC waiter that had asked if they had wanted something to drink, Hestia had said out that she had just wanted an ice water, Kairi had looked towards him with a smile and said "Mmmm just a lemonade please!" then he had asked what they would like to order, and Kairi had froze up and looked down... she didn't know what any of this was... could it be possible that she had never had sushi before? She had turned to her and said whispering "I uh... I never had sushi before."

@Hestia

I feel you kiss me on the lips in return for mine of the cheek as i just smile happily at the lovely gesture as i smile a bit at the idea of lemonade to drink. It certainly would have that nice summer time feel to it with very hot weather and lemonade to cool off whenever they reach the fifth floor. However, when asked what to order, and i hear your slight fear i just give you a quick little hug. I would like some Maki-Zushi, and a little bit of Tempura please for the two of us we'll be sharing. I say kindly to the waiter with a smile upon my face as the water nods before heading into the kitchen to get our meal, and such.  It's okay then Kairi just figure this as a nice little adventure into seeing if you like this type of food then. I say in a kind tone of voice to you as i give you a hug. I find this stuff to be at least decent and rather good usually. I can only hope that SAO doesn't end up making the food rather bland or something when going to eat it. I say with a slight little pout at the thought of that.

Kairi had looked towards Hestia with a little bit of fear since she had not had any form of Sushi what so ever, Hestia had with a smile moved over to give her a quick hug before saying out to the waiter saying that they would like "Maki-Zushi" and a bit of Tempura and that they were sharing. The waiter had nodded and walked away to go make their order, Hestia had said out to her saying that it was okay and to just see this as a nice little adventure to see if she had liked this sort of food, then she had wrapped her arms around her and said that she had found this stuff at least decent and rather good, and she could only hope that SAO doesn't end up making the food rather bland or something with a bit of a pout, Kairi still in her arms and moved her head to press her lips against Hestia "Even if we can't have good tasting food, at least we can enjoy the sweetness that is each other" she had giggled out saying to her.

@Hestia

I feel you kiss my lips as i relax as i happily return the kiss and then eventually stop after awhile. A blush quickly appearing upon my face at your rather sweet words as i just nod my head in agreement. Yeah you're right Kairi even if the food isn't the best thing in the world at least i have you at my side to make the experience amazing since every moment with you is a gift. I say kindly back to you as i give a one armed hug and just enjoys the little moment for now. After awhile though i grin as a little thought enters my head. SO Kairi why don't we try to ask each other some questions while we wait for our food to come. I say with a smile on my face as i look over to you. Like for example their is favorite color, what kind of music do you usually like to listen to or maybe even sing. You know just some things and preferences that could be good to know. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders.

Kairi had eventually separated herself from the kiss as she had looked up to Hestia and said out some cute words, she had kept looking up to Hestia when she had said out that she was right and even if the food wasn't the best thing in the world at least she had her by her side to make the experience amazing since every moment with her was a gift. Kairi placing a wide smile on her face she had scooted into her and she had placed her head against her chest. Then breaking the silence Hestia had said out asking to try to ask each other questions while they wait for food to come, like favorite color, what kind of music do she usually like, etc. Kairi had looked up to Hestia puffing out her cheeks as she had said out to her "But we've already asked what our favorite colors were... did you forget?" she had asked out to Hestia. Before long she had said out looking forward at the wall with her head still on her chest saying "I typically just listen to pop idol music, very upbeat and happy and cute music. I never really liked much else if you ask me." she had giggled looking back up to her "So what about you?"

@Hestia

Hearing you ask that question i shake my head no. I remembered Kairi your favorite color is pink. I just used color as an example of something you could ask. I say to you in a kind tone of voice. At hearing the type of music you like i can only just nod my head since that is pretty obvious now that i actually think about. The girl that wishes to be a idol would want to listen to lots of pop idol music since it is their passion. For myself i prefer songs that are also more upbeat, but i have my moments of enjoying songs that are more of the sad variety. i say to you with a shrug of my shoulders. I think the songs that i enjoy the most from either side of the song spectrum is Hello/How are you, and then from the happier side of things i think the song that i would enjoy the most would be Stronger Than you from Steven Universe. I say after thinking for a bit having a slight pause between the song title and thinking of what would be the best.

Kairi had smiled when she had said that she had remembered her favorite color and said it was pink, which it was. And said she had just used it as a example of something she could ask. Kairi had then said out that she had loved Pop Idol music however it was more upbeat and happy songs, and not really much else then asked her favorite music to listen to. And she had said that she preferred songs to be more upbeat but there are times that she had preferred a sadder variety. Then she had said out a few song titles that she had liked, however she hasn't really heard about them, however she wouldn't have doubted if she has and just doesn't recognize it. She had thought for a moment, she wasn't necessarily that great at this sort of thing, typically she was always on the receiving end of questions. However she had looked up to Hestia and asked nervously "U-um... what about real life, what job did you have? Or we're you still in school?"

@Hestia

I smile as i patiently wait for a question from your end this time not minding the wait all that much since it allows for some time within the day to enjoy what can be some decent peace and quiet. To just take a few moments and try to appreciate everything around oneself something which had taken almost dying for myself to learn, but at the very least it is a better lesson to take away from such an experience rather then letting oneself fall into depression. I focus back as i hear Kairi's voice speak as i hear the slight nervous tone. Well back in the real world i was still in college, but at the same time i worked at a coffee shop to make some money while still putting in time for helping out my sister and studying in college. You could easily imagine hwo stressful that was at times. I say with a small chuckle and a slight shrug of my shoulders. Not really finding it all that stressful when i think on memories of working like that.