[PP - F1/F5] Hot and Sweaty Adventures ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) << The Traveler >>

Kairi had made it to the Cargo as they had finally made it to it, however... she had opened her menu's to see it was getting really late. Kairi had sighed and said "And I was hoping there would be a chance to getting back home tonight..." she had took a deep breath as it was getting late, she had walked up to Hestia and said with a smile "Looks like we are going to have to camp up for tonight, I don't think we could make it back, safely anyways." she had giggled. Then the sandstorm had kicked up again, and Kairi had gotten onto her knees again coughing up a storm once more. She had began to cry this time, she was getting really tired of sand getting into her system and she truly was just getting tired of being tortured like this. Continuing to cough and let tears flow down her face she had seem her HP bar go down more.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94167 - CD: 1

Kairi - HP: 190/220

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod my head at hearing that we might have to set up camp for the night as i get on that as i open up my inventory and gets out a tent, and a few blankets since the nights will get cold out in the desert. I then get to work on setting up the tent and everything as i feel the wind kick up once more as i quickly cover my eyes as i can hear you coughing up sand most likely again as i look over to Kuro and gives him a nod as the familiar quickly moves over and holds down the tent to prevent it from blowing away. With that i then walk on over to you and hugs you tightly and rests your head gently against my chest. Able to feel your tears as i can only wonder once more why must the storm be so cruel this time around when before it had only happened twice for myself during the entire trip when only i had went. At the very least i can only hope my gift of the weapon, and that having a tent and such to sleep on will be enough to make up for this whole horrible experience.

Kairi during her coughing she had felt Hestia move over to her and hugged her tightly, despite her being sweaty, and rested her head against her chest. Kairi had let out tears as she was extremely done with the weather, and with a shaky voice she had said out with her hands on Hestia's shoulders and shaking her head "I don't want to do this anymore... I don't want to cough up so often, I want to just get this done and over with, I want to go home." she had cried out. However eventually she had calmed down as the sandstorm had faded away, with a few tears on her cheek and in her eyes she had looked up at her girlfriend and asked her "I-is the tent almost done?" she had just wanted to get out of this sandstorm in anyway that she could, she just wants to stop getting sand in her top and in her system.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94168 - CD: 6

I know, i know it'll all be fine Ashley. I know the weather isn't fun at all, and i know you wish to get this quest done with. Just give it a bit longer okay it's just a night of peaceful sleep, and then a simple walk home the next day. You won't even notice the weather at all it'll be that quick. I say in a gentle tone of voice just doing my best to try and comfort you as best as  am able to do so. The tone of your voice and hearing the shakiness having me do my best to control my own tears that threaten to spill out. The threat being their from me always able to sympathize with the people that are close to me. However, once we both got our emotions under control and you mention the tent i just nod my head. Yeah the tent is ready for you to sleep in Ashley it will just take a few little more adjustment to make sure it doesn't fly off during the night. However, it is up at the moment and able to be slept in if you wanted. I say in a happy tone of voice.

Kairi had calmed down eventually to Hestia speaking out that things we're going to be fine, and to just give it a bit longer it would be a simple night of peaceful sleep, and a simple walk home. She wouldn't even notice the weather, she had looked down with a somewhat hopeful sadden look hoping that she wouldn't even notice the weather on the way home. Eventually she had said that the tent was ready for her for her to sleep, it would just take a few more adjustments to make sure it doesn't fly off during the night, but she could sleep in there if she had wanted. Kairi had looked down at the sand and kicked it a little but as she had blushed and said "I-I was hoping that maybe we could..." she had looked over to the side and said embarrassed "Maybe cuddle to sleep together..."

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94169 - CD: 8

I smile a bit at the offer as i nod my head totally fine with cuddling and then i see how embarrassed your are as i just grin at that. I finish up the final adjustments on the tent and then gets very close to you my body right up against yours and whispers gently into your ear. What's wrong Ashley? Why so embarrassed i thought you would love the the feel of me cuddling against you? I say with a grin  on my face as i say this hoping that this will embarrass you more and get us even in this little game you wanted to start about who could embarrass the other more. Kuro watching this just gets tired of it right away and just remains laying outside to keep watch over any possible creature showing up, and if one does quickly alert us to its presence to allow us to act accordingly against any potential fight breaking out between us and the potential monsters underneath the sands.

Kairi had looked down after she had asked her if they could cuddle tonight, she was embarrassed, for a few reasons, and she was mostly embarrassed. However Hestia had finished up the adjustments and got very close to her body and whispered to her ear asking what was wrong, and she thought that she would love the feeling of her cuddling against her, Kairi had said out with a red face "I-its just embarrassing, we are basically almost naked and I am asking if we could cuddle tonight, and just... I dunno I feel like it was just a little weird to have our bodies pressed against each other with very little clothing is all..." she had took a step back towards the tent and looked down then back up to Hestia and said "We're you... wanting to do something?" she had asked embarrassingly, she didn't know how to say it, however she basically knew what she was getting at with Hestia, she had figured she knew what Kairi was talking about.

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94170 - CD: 5

I grin happily at hearing how embarrassed you are right now, and from seeing the blush on your face feeling very accomplished with that. I do nod my head thought understanding where it is coming from which is a very reasonable one. however, once asked the next question it is my turn to blush a little bit as i shake my head no. No, no i didn't mean it like that Ashley it's only cuddling nothing else okay. Let's just get in the tent and relax okay we got a day of walking back towards the settlement to do. I say as i lean down and kisses you lovingly on the lips for a brief moment before quickly heading towards the tent and than opening it up and stepping inside as i lay down happily without any blankets as i will be fine. however, for the other side of the tent their is a few blankets and such encase it gets cold, and if need be to try and get the sweat off if it is a big problem.

Kairi had looked up to Hestia where she had went from a smile to a blush in a instant when she had asked if she was wanting to do something, Hestia had shook her head and said she didn't mean it like that, and to just get into the tent and relax as they had another day of walking back to the main settlement to do, and she had leaned down and kissed her on the lips for a brief moment before moving in the tent. She had looked to Kuro and smiled, and then she had looked over to the deserts as the wind only picked up a tad. She had sighed and she had stepped inside in the tent and saw her lovely girlfriend laying on the ground she had looked over to the blankets that were at the side, she had taken on and she had dropped it next to her as she had gotten onto her knees, and very nervously had started to lay on top of Hestia she had carefully laid on top of her. She had felt her chest pressed up against Hestia's looking at her face with a blushed smile. Then she had moved forward to kiss her deeply on the lips.

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94171 - CD: 6

As i rest peacefully within the tent i eventually hear the tent opening up rather soon after i did and then feels the blankets shifting a little bit. Then i open my eyes to look up into your own as you then lay down on top of me making me blush ever so slightly. Why are you on top of me. I ask slightly embarrassed, and after asking that I then see you move forward for a kiss as i happily do the same and kisses you deeply and lovingly on the lips for a few moments with which after words i look into your eyes. 0 Night Ashley have sweet dreams, and see you in the morning for when we get to complete this quest. I say with a happy smile as i then rest my head down on the ground and closes my eyes to begin sleeping peacefully and happily while cuddling up against you. Kuro remaining on watch outside minding it a little bit, but knowing that having his pack attacked in the middle of the night would be bad. However, soon after even the familiar falls asleep trusting that his hearing will awaken him if something is heard approaching.

Kairi had smiled as she had asked why she was on top of her and she had said out to her "Because... I just wanna kiss you..." she moved forward to press her lips against Hestia's and kissed her lovingly and deeply on the lips for a few moments. Then she had looked at Kairi and told her goodnight and sweet dreams, and see her in the morning to complete the quest. Kairi had frowned a bit seeing that she had closed her eyes, Kairi had eventually laid down next to her cuddling up to her, sure being this close to her did make her happy, but... she just wanted more kisses. She was a little upset that she didn't want to give her anymore kisses, however she had sighed, beggers cant be choosers. She had snuggled up to her, she had a hard time trying to get to sleep, however she had moved up to press her lips against her cheek. She had looked back towards the tent wall and just thought, she had a horrible time trying to get to sleep.

@Hestia

As i'm getting comfortable and starting to drift off towards sleep i feel you kiss my cheek gently as i open my eyes slowly as i look into your own. You okay Ashley? I ask curiously wondering why you're not trying to get the sleep you need for tomorrow's travel back towards the town. I slowly get into a seated position within the tent as i look down to you with a curious gaze as i move my hand to gently hold one of yours. Are you having a hard time trying to get to sleep? I take a small guess as i try to figure out why that would be the case. The night is pretty quiet, the temperature isn't that bad at the moment and if it was their are blankets that can be used to help get to a nice temperature even than. Those factors being in place makes me curious why a person could ever have trouble sleeping then since from what i understand that is all that should be needed for a good night's sleep.

Kairi had moved to kiss her on the cheek, and Hestia had looked towards her and asked if she was okay, then she had slowly got to a seated position within the tent and moved her hand to grab onto Kairi's asking if she had just having a hard time sleeping, Kairi had looked down and said a little embarrassed "W-well... I just wanted to have a little fun is all. I wanted to kiss you more and... just enjoy cuddling with you and I guess talk... I dont know..." she had looked over to the side and looked back down "I dunno... I just wanted to kiss you more, maybe try to convince you to grab me again." she had shook her head and giggled. She had mostly was embarrassed, she had just felt like it was too much to ask for or it was just too late to really ask her to do anything, she had just wanted to spend time just loving her, and nothing else... thats what she had truly wanted.

@Hestia

I just nod my head and moves over closer to you and cuddles against you as i wrap my arms around your body. If that is what you wanted you just hah to ask Ashley. I can understand that if you wanted to just spend time with me, and to love the time spent together. I say in a gentle and loving tone of voice as i kiss you gently on on the lips for a few moment lovingly. Eventually i pull away from the kiss. If you ever want to talk, or do anything just tell me okay and i'll happily do so with you. I do want to make sure i can make my girlfriend happy as best as i am able to do so with what i can provide. So if you want to talk what would you wish to talk about? I ask curiously to you as i rest beside you while being cuddle up hoping that i can try to cheer you up, and try to make up for the rather lousy day do to the storm outside. A rather annoying side effect for certain to have such a bad sandstorm on the way to the cargo. We can only hope that tomorrow is a whole lot better in the sense of having the storm not kick up at all.

Kairi had smiled as she had felt Hestia get closer to her and cuddled up against her as she had wrapped her arms around her, and said that if it was just what she wanted all she had to do was ask, and she understands that if she had just wanted to spend time with her and spend time with together, and then she had moved forward to kiss her gently on the lips for a few moments lovingly, returning the kiss, she had smiled when Hestia had moved back from the kiss, and if she ever wanted to talk, or do anything so would do so happily with her, and she wants to make her as happy as she could, and then asking what she had wanted to talk about. Kairi had looked down looking at her body as they had held each other in a embrace cuddling up against each other, it just had bothered her mind a little bit as she had asked her "W-well... its just something I have been wondering, I have told you I have been spanked many times, and... I just wondered, have you ever been spanked before?"

@Hestia

When i hear your question i cant help but chuckle at that as i look at you with a smile while chuckling and giggling like an idiot. Well the only time i had ever been spanked was when i was just a young child. Besides then never at all. I tell you with a slight shrug of my shoulders. Why do you ask Ashley? I ask curiously wondering why such a question would need to be asked. From what i could guess maybe it's just asking encase i would not be use to possibly living with that general maid when we both get out of this game. With those thoughts sorted out i can only wonder what the future has in store after all of us escape this game. Will relationships still be maintained? How much will life just be different for their families when they escape from all of this. Just the total mystery of how much life will be different will be something frightening to face once the game ends. To go back to facing the reality of the actual world and not the one that this game presents to us all.

Kairi had looked rather confused when she had started chuckling and giggling before saying that there was only one that when she was a small child, however other than that, not at all. Then she had asked on why she had even asked in the first place, Kairi had sighed and said "W-well... I just worry that I might get too lazy to a point where she might punish you for letting slack off..." she had took another sigh "And well... I can be pretty lazy at times, I do work hard when I get to it... but I always need a kick start or I just never really get to it." she had looked at her face and said with a somewhat upset look "And earlier you had said that you didn't want to be spanked at all and... I don't want you to hate me if it does happen..." she had teared up at the thought of it, she didn't want to lose her at all, even if this started literally a few days ago, she had really loved this woman, and would want to spend a lifetime with her.

@Hestia

I hug you tightly as i hear your worry and fear about the situation as i hold you close. I wouldn't hate you for that Ashley that i promise you. I might be a little bit annoyed for awhile, but i would never truly hate you. I love you i truly do, so it would take quite a lot to ever get me to the point of being angry or hating you. I say in a gentle and loving tone of voice. and even if you're lazy Ashley i will make sure to kick you into gear to try and get you working on whatever needs to be done like i had to for this quest. I say to you with a small chuckle knowing that i practically and quite literally dragged you at the beginning to start getting this quest completed. At seeing you start to tear up i say. Don't ever worry about me disliking you since you have truly made my world infinitely more brighter then it was previously okay. I say and then kisses you lovingly and passionately on the lips.

Kairi had felt Hestia hugging her tightly and holding her close trying to calm her down saying that she wouldn't hate her for it, and she might just be a little annoyed for a awhile, but she would never truly hate her. Even saying that if she was lazy she would make sure that she would kick her into gear working on whatever needs to be done like she had to for this quest, Kairi had stayed silent for a moment as she had wanted to hear what she had to say, as Kairi began to tear up Hestia had spoke out again saying to not worry about her disliking her because she had truly made her world infinitely more brighter then she had moved to kiss her lovingly and passionately on the lips. Kairi closing her eyes and held Hestia close to her when they had kissed then shifting Hestia on top of her, she had giggled keeping Hestia's head closer to her as she moved forward to kiss her again with more passion and with a lot of love.

@Hestia

During the kiss i feel our position change as i end up on top of you as i look down at you with a small blush as i can easily imagine what our body position looks like and how it could give the wrong idea if the situation was ever so slightly different. However, such thoughts go away as soon as you kiss me once more as i happily return the kiss putting as much passion and love into this kiss as i can to show how much i care for you. Eventually the kiss has to end as i pull away and looks down at you catching my breathe as i move my hand and gently caresses your cheek. You okay to try and go to sleep now? We do have an entire day's walk ahead of us tomorrow, and trying to do that while being absolutely tired would be rather unsafe. I say in a gentle tone of voice. Wishing to continue just enjoying being within your presence, but the reality of what awaits us tomorrow has me focuses on our health for completing such a task rather than the nice moment right now.