[PP - F1/F5] Hot and Sweaty Adventures ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) << The Traveler >>

Kairi had looked up to Hestia as she had responded saying that she had been thinking of possible things that could happen on their way back, and how she could do her best to handle that situation. Kairi had placed her head on her arm as they had moved forward as she had loved how caring she was, being prepared for any situation that would occur. Kairi had opened her eyes when she had seen Kuro move over to her side and nuzzled his head against her hand in a affectionate manner. Kairi had smiled and gave Kuro plenty of pets showing him how much she had loved him. After a bit more time of walking, Kairi had gotten more tired and more sweaty, she had looked at the time and complained out to Hestia "Im so sweaty and its so far awayyyyyy... is it lunch time yet?" she had asked being a brat.

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94323 - CD: 10

Kairi - HP: 190/220

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we walk through the desert i just calmly enjoy the peace and quiet with a smile on my face just enjoying the day of being within your presence. I smile as i move my hand to yours and holds your hand as we walk through the desert as the time passes by and the sun continues to climb higher in the sky. I see you pet Kuro as i can tell he is enjoying it from how he is giving the equivalent of a smile that he can do. During the process of walking for a few hours by now i am rather tired myself, and at hearing your request i check the time that the game says it is, and i then nod my head. Okay lets have some lunch Kairi sadly it will be nothing all that spectacular do to well i am for getting home myself to rest, and make a rather good home cooked meal. I say with a nod of my head as i open up my inventory and takes out a ice lemonade, another few rations and hands the lemonade to you first, and then hands you two rations. I know the food isn't the best, but once we make it home i will make it up to you. I say in a loving tone.

After a few hours of walking, Kairi had felt herself getting more and more sweaty and more in a bratty mood. Eventually checking she had complained out to Hestia saying that she was incredibly sweaty and that how it was incredibly far away. However she had looked down and slumped forward hearing Hestia speak, saying to have some lunch however sadly it wouldn't be nothing special. Kairi had grumbled and mumbled as she had reached out to grab the food that she would hand her. However looking at the drink, it wasn't water, she had blinked as she had taken a drink from it... it was... Lemonade? Kairi had just assumed that she had just had water, she had looked at this Lemonade as a treat so far. Kairi had looked up to Hestia and smiled, she had moved forward and gave her a kiss on the lips thanking her before eating her food and drinking her lemonade.

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94323 - CD: 10

I smile as i happily kiss you upon the lips lovingly when you kiss mine and then part as you go to enjoying your drink and food as i pull out for myself a nice soda can along with rations for myself. I grin a bit glad that i packed some different drinks for this travel to have a at least somewhat decent meal on the way back. I open up the soda can and starts drinking it after a bite of the rations. I look over towards kuro and takes out a small steak that he could easily keep off the ground and tosses it to him as he then eagerly flies into the air biting down onto the food and just flies in the air while using the back of his paws to keep the steak from falling to the ground. Not using the bottom of which he walks on to avoid getting sand onto the food that he enjoys. After he finishes his drink i pull out a small bottle of water that is cut to make it easier for Kuro to drink as he happily does as we all continue traveling towards the town as i can only hope that time continues to fly in this very relaxing travel. Relaxing for me at the very least i already know it is miserable for you like it was for me.

Kairi had smiled seeing that Hestia had smiled after the kiss, Kairi had reluctantly ate the food rations despite it being rather... flavorless, and a lack of any sort of flavor other than maybe bland and bitterness. However if it was between eating this or eating nothing, Kairi had supposed that she would eat this rather than absolutely nothing. Kairi had seen Hestia toss a piece of food to Kuro and saw that he had flew to go get it, Kairi had smiled seeing Kuro do that sort of thing and she had walked over to Hestia wrapping an arm around her waist as she had got some water for Kuro, after a moment, Kairi had leaned up and pressed her lips against Hestia's cheek saying out "I love you so much Ember, where would I be without you." she had nuzzled her head against her arm not necessarily caring that she was sweaty.

@Hestia

----- 

ID: 94365 - CD: 12

I smile happily as i feel your arm go around my waist as i happily do the same as we walk through the desert as i feel you gently kiss on my cheek as i look down towards you. I love you to Ashley you are my world. I'm glad you're here with me. I say in a gentle and loving tone of voice as we continue to walk through the desert as the sun beats down on us as it continues its natural cycle of day and night progression.  I smile as we continue walking on through the rather bland environment which is practically as brand as the rations. which is sadly all i have packed for food at the moment. besides just the meat based food for Kuro to enjoy and eat when he has lunch and dinner while on the road basically in terms of travel. I smile a bit as i nod my head as i turn to you. Hey Kairi once we finish this quest and get a good night's sleep. Want to just go out for a walk and enjoy ourselves? Walk around Snowfrost for a little bit. I ask with a smile upon my face.

Kairi had smiled when she had said that she had loved her and called her her world, and that she was glad that she was here with them. Kairi had moved in front of Hestia and got on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around her pulling her forward towards her. Pressing her chest against hers and pressing her lips against Hestia's. Before long she had stopped kissing her and just held her close to her, before long she had began to cry and say to her "I-I'm just... I am just, so glad to have you, that I had asked you out... that you exist and... and..." she had lost what she had tried to say however it didn't matter she had held her tightly just enjoying the brief break from all the walking. Then Hestia had asked after they finish this quest and get a good night's sleep, she had asked if they had just wanted to go for a walk to enjoy ourselves and just walk around Snowfrost for a little bit, she had looked up to Hestia and said to her "I would love to." she gave her a warm smile.

@Hestia

I gently kiss you upon your lips as gives you a tight hug as i gaze into your eyes enjoying the small little moment for a few seconds before letting go of you. I know you would prefer to stay like that Ashley but we can do that at home when you can relax and try to cool down from being out of the sun. I say as i grab your hand and starts to lead you back towards the settlement of Forza that is starting to appear upon the Horizon its walls starting to come within view. I grin rather happily at that sight as i look into the in game time as i see that it is once more starting to approach night as the sun is setting at the moment, and Kuro is eagerly flying ahead of the two of us from him having finished eating the meat he was given from me awhile back. Seems like Kuro is rather excited to get back home. Come on lets chase after him since i can imagine you want some air conditioning or something by now as well. I say with a chuckle.

After a moment, she had let go of her, looking up to her puffing out her cheeks wanting to hug her and kiss her now, however she had let out a deep breath as Hestia made a point saying that they could do all of that at home and relax and cool down from the sun. Kairi had looked over to Hestia as she had started to guide her back to the main settlement as the walls had became to come within view, she had smiled and just let out a giggle, she was happy to have someone like her to be her girlfriend someone that could push her to get to work, while caring for her and loving her. However after a moment she had said that Kuro was rather excited to get back home, and to chase him since that she could imagine that she would want to get some air conditioning by now as well. Kairi had nodded her head and chased after Kuro holding Hestia's hand running forward ahead of her.

@Hestia

As soon as i see you start to pick up speed i instantly match it with a grin on my face as i use my other hand that isn't being held by yours to equip clothes to get out of the bikini i had been wearing for the past two days. Putting on the more relaxed outfit that i had put on earlier when offering between it and bikini back on floor one. When each foot lifts off the ground shoes being put on as we continue heading back towards the settlement till we're right in front of it as i pant a little bit from the nonstop running, but finding it worth it to be back before sunset. Since that will allow them to get home before it becomes to dark depending on if the fourth floor monsters decide to attack, or if the merchant NPC decides to take a long time in saying the quest is complete. Once we're at the walls Kuro flies back around from the other side of the gate seeming very happily as he just flies in a circle before flying off in the direction of the merchant lady. Apparently knowing what to do next as i just smile at that glad that he is smart enough to know where to go.

Kairi had ran in front of Hestia to get back into the main settlement, looking back to Hestia she had seen that she was equipping back her clothing back to her casual clothes. Making it back to the main settlement she had looked around for the same quest giver, and after a moment she had walked towards her and gave her back her cargo and completing the quest. Opening her inventory she had went through her clothing and equipped her Casual Clothing she hasn't quite seen yet and she had twirled her finger through her hair looking towards Hestia with a blush she had looked down and said "W-well... it's getting late, I suppose its time to go home?" she had asked with a cute smile as she had knew that they were going to cuddle and kiss and love each other tonight feeding each other sweets and just having a good night, she was excited and she couldn't wait at all.

@Hestia

As we walk through the town heading towards the quest giver i just look around ta a calm pace enjoying the sight of everything, and feeling rather glad to be out of the desert. having never enjoyed being in their do to the blandness of it, and from just their being nothing to do unless a monster attacks unless their is another their with you. Thankfully though that wasn't the case this time in the being alone department. Everything was still bland to the highest degree, but at the very least it wasn't a complete boring time within the desert. I grin as we arrive at the home of the merchant as you hand over the cargo to the NPC who tells you that you have survived much to get it, and probably can handle much more from this experience. I just nod my head knowing this to be the dialogue for the completion of the quest, and with it the end of things as you get the quest completion awards along with the skill that comes with completing the quest.

Once the quest is complete i see you open up your inventory and watches as you're covered in hexgons of bright white light as when it fades i see your outfit as i smile at how good it looks. You look absolutely adorable Kairi! I say very cheerfully and i then take you towards the teleport pad to get back towards our home to enjoy our wonderful night.

Kairi had looked down and blushed when she had said that she had looked absolutely adorable, Kairi had looked up to Hestia as she had guided her to the floor teleporter and said "You really think so? This is basically the only outfit thats not really revealing in a way..." she had giggled. Eventually they had made their way to the floor teleporter, Kairi had taken a deep breath and said out "Teleport, Floor 4. Snowfrost." and before they had knew it they were on the fourth floor, and even though she had just got Survival it was still rather cold. Kairi had opened her menu's and equipped her coat that she had. She had looked to Hestia and chuckled a little bit saying to her "Even with surival its still rather cold..." she had giggled, but she had grasped onto her hand and said out to her "Well Emby, lead the way home." she had looked to her with a smile.

@Hestia

Yeah i really think so. You should try to wear clothes that aren't as revealing all the time. You're adorable as is right now without the need to be in outfits like you usually are. I say in a gentle and loving tone as we step onto the teleporter as Kuro quickly lands on it beside me. When you say those words i feel the familiar sensation of teleportation as i close my eyes. When i open them i find myself on the fourth floor as i smile not feeling the cold all that much just a gentle breeze of chill that i have gotten use to by this point. It is still a bit cold Ashley, but you get use to it eventually as you slowly adapt to the cold to that barely even affects you. I say in a happy tone of voice as i start to lead you back towards our home by exiting the town of snowfrost. Kuro happily flying forward to enjoy the little snow piles that grow. The familiar clearly having missed his home floor and environment greatly. I chuckle a little bit hear you call me that nickname as i don't mind it even thought it sounds a bit silly, but from what i understand most nicknames sounds silly.

Kairi had thought about what she had said, she had said that she should try to wear clothes that aren't as revealing all the time, and she was adorable without the need to be in the outfits she typically was. Kairi had looked down, she had liked the clothing that she had been wearing, she had liked being cute and revealing... she had thought it would be extremely cute. However she had still smiled and blushed at her calling her extremely adorable. Eventually she had spoken out too saying that it was a bit cold, however she would get used to it eventually. Kairi had nodded her head at the response of her saying that she would get used to it eventually. Then she had followed behind Hestia as she had guided them back home holding her hand. It wasn't as cold as yesterday morning and to be fair... it had felt a little... cooler, as if it had raised a couple ten degrees. Smiling at it she had just assumed it was a good thing rather than suspicious.

@Hestia

I smile as we walk on back home hand in hand as i keep rather close to you enjoying the sensation and walk of going back home after a couple days of hard work in completing some quests. The sensation for myself being happiness and pride at being able to do that, and much more importantly to me that i was able to help out the one i cared for to grow stronger while doing so. We eventually exit the warmth of the town, and back into the wilderness of the fourth floor as it becomes slightly colder from their being no houses around to heat up the general area around them which was that entire town. However, even with that fact it just felt ever so slightly chilly so i just opened my inventory and equipped a blue hoodie as i smile happily using that to keep me warm in union with the survival skill. Kuro on the other hand doesn't seem to mind this weather at all. To him it seems like this is perfectly normal weather that he doesn't need to worry about being cold from as he is enjoying the snow a lot as he plays in it to some extent.

The walk back home was rather silent, they had eventually walked out of the warmth of the main settlement, however how cold the actual floor was didn't really bother her... it had felt a little bit like magic. Looking over Hestia had eventually equipped a blue hoodie to keep warm, Kairi had smiled to see that she had needed something to stay warm as well. Eventually walking towards home Kairi had looked up to Hestia and asked out to her "I have a familiar in mind that I would want... tommorow, when we are walking do you think that we might be able to try to find a familiar as well?" she had giggled. Eventually though they had made it back home, feeling the warmth of the home she had looked back to Hestia and immediately blushed, they were going to spend a romantic night together and not going to lie she was entirely nervous on what could potentially happen. 

@Hestia

Well if you want a familiar tomorrow we won't really be able to go into Snowfrost for it since you can only find familiar's out in the wild in the cold ol' forest and glaciers and such. You fine with skipping out on a day in town to just trying to find your familiar. I ask you curiously already planning for this one activity to be a day long thing remembering what can basically equal horror stories about this quest. How it could take ages to complete this which i find myself lucky to have found my precious little Kuro on my first try. But yeah as long as we walk outside out the safe zone we should be able to spot whatever familiar that you want for certain. I say with a nod of my head as eventually we reach the little cliff that leads down towards my home and shop as i go off to the left and down the naturally made path to the open mouth of the cave. The glittering crystals already being able to be seen from where we are. Kuro not wasting any time like last time as he flies into the cave and flies into the cavern and then lands on the ground to walk down the dark part of the cave since it is to small for his wings to allow him to fly through it.

Kairi had looked down as she had said that they wouldn't be able to find a familiar in Snowfrost tommorow, however Kairi had giggled and said "Well... what about we do both? I go get a familiar first and then for a reward for the both of us we can go walk around Snowfrost and even maybe go on a dinner date?" she had giggled asking out to her, she had heard that getting a familiar would be a hard thing to do, however she had knew with enough time and with her girlfriend that she would be able to do such a thing. Eventually they had made it back to her home. Kairi had blushed thinking about what was going to happen, and who knew how far this would go, but she had shook her head and stopped worrying about it, her girlfriend was extremely respectful and wouldn't step too far. As Kairi had stepped into Hestia's room she had transfered from her Casual Clothes to her sleep ware, looking down she had blushed, she was extremely worried about sleeping in the same bed with her Girlfriend, and cuddling and romantically enjoying each other.

@Hestia

I smile as we walk through the canvern and into my shop that serves as nice little home as i quickly change from those clothes into a basic black shirt that is a big enough to cover my bra and panties completely fine. Yeah that would be a rather nice plan Ashley. i say rather cheerful as i then head up towards my room as Kuro seems to just make his home on the carpeted floor that has some nice fur and looks pretty peaceful atm. I walk up the stairs, and then towards my room and walks in and sees you their in your sleep wear as i just nod my head with a smile as i take your hand and leads you on over towards the bed after closing the door of course for max privacy. Once i have set you in bed i then get on over on the other side with a smile on my face as i open up my inventory, and scrolls through it look for the white chocolate we had bought. Scrolling past items, potions, armors, weapons, and lots of other things just not organized. 'Seriously Kayba you could make a virtual reality game, but you couldn't make a decent inventory system.' I think to myself as i then find the item as i take out the white chocolate and sets it between us with a smile on my face.