[PP - F1/F5] Hot and Sweaty Adventures ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) << The Traveler >>

Kairi did enjoy the moments of silence that they have had, but she did enjoy spending more time with her mostly to get to know her as she was extremely interested in learning a lot more about her, its just she wasn't good with questions. Eventually she had asked to her what she had been doing in the real world, college or job wise, and Hestia had said out that she had been working at a coffee shop to make some money, while putting time to help her sister and study in college, and she could easily see how those two could be really stressful at times. Kairi had nodded her head and said "W-well... I can get rather stressful at times... I am really lazy and basically needs punishment. B-but..." she had cleared her shaky voice and said "When we make it out to the real world... I want to help you. I can pay off all your loans if you have any... even if I was just born into a lot of money, I don't want to waste it and just let it sit around." she had offered looking up to her.

@Hestia

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen as i chuckle a tiny bit at hearing how you can be rather stressful. Which is rather amusing to me since for myself hanging out with you has been one of the more calming things so far within my life. That their is absolutely no need to stress since life is usually more fun, and just more fun at all moments when beside you somehow. That their is just something that is making life not boring at all for myself when with you. At being offered to have everything payed off i smile at the thought and just can only nod my head at the offer. Thank you so much Kairi. Now their is only the matter of getting out of this game, so we can try to enjoy the life that awaits us after we get out of here. I say sounding rather excited and happy at that thought. Myself being rather excited for the possibility of joining you back in the real world, and to just live our lives to the best of our abilities. After saying that the kitchen door opens once more as our waiter comes out of the kitchen and starts to head to our table holding some food.

Kairi had looked over to Hestia when she had chuckled after she had said she could be rather stressful, and she had felt a little guilty because she hasn't really seen how lazy Kairi can really be, and she doesn't want to make her seriously upset or stressed out about things. But she hadn't stressed about it and just finished her statement to what she had been saying. Then she had nodded her head and said out a thank you and now there is only a matter of getting out of the game so they could try to enjoy the life that is awaiting for them when they get out of here, she had sounded really happy and excited, and Kairi had snuggled into her chest wrapping both of her arms around her. Kairi had smiled as she had closed her eyes and let out a hum of happiness and enjoyment, she had really loved this woman and she had just wanted to hug her all day and just snuggle up onto her, she didn't want to break away from the embrace however she had broke off from the embrace when the waiter had came back with their food.

@Hestia

I smile as i happily just snuggle up with and enjoying the peacefulness of the situation. As i try to just ignore the rest of the world to be able to try and enjoy moments such as these. Hey Kairi what is a dream that you wish to achieve one day? Like your biggest goal? I ask curiously while being snuggled up with you. For myself i think that my biggest dream at the moment would be for me to live with you back in the real world, and then just seeing where life takes us then. I say in a rather happy tone of voice. After your response back to the question the waiter arrives and sets down the food that i had ordered for the two of us along with our drinks as he gives a nod of his head. Have a wonderful meal. The NPC says before going off to serve the other customers as i just nod my head as i see Kuro right away come out from under the table to get some food also like usual. I just pet his head gently to let him know that i know he is there.

Kairi's eyes had widened when Hestia had asked out what is her dream she would like to achieve on day, like her biggest goal, she had never really thought about it, she had just figured that she would be a pop idol eventually, however... she never really had a set goal towards anything. However, she had said out that her dream at the moment would be for her to live with her back in the real world, and seeing where the life takes them from there. Kairi had smiled still snuggled up to her and said "W-well, my big goal at the moment is to be the same, I am sure it would be a treat for you to get used to a new living nature." eventually the waiter had came back with their food, and placed the food back onto the table and said that they had hoped that they have a wonderful meal. Kairi had said out a thank you to the waiter with a smile but had looked back to the food... and it had not looked to cooked, at least some of the food portions weren't she had looked back over to Hestia and said "Uh.. is it done or does it actually supposed to be served this way."

@Hestia

I chuckle a little bit as i just nod my head. yeah it would take a lot for me to get used to living the kind of life you could live, and who knows maybe once back in the real world i can help with keeping you on task. That is of course saying if i don't manage to fix your laziness problem while within this game. I say with a smile on my face speaking in a slight teasing and joking tone of voice. When asked about the food i just give your hand a gentle squeeze. Just trust me alright Kairi i'm sure this will be perfectly fine food. If anything just think about it this way they can't really mess up the order since the game will force the food to be at least in a edible state do to its mechanics. I say trying to at least look at the bare minimum to try and calm your slight uncertainess regarding the food. With myself proving that point by beginning to eat the food without any problems with occasionally handing Kuro some if i am able to do so.

Kairi had giggled when she had said that it would get a lot for her to get used to the kind of living she had been accustomed to, and that in the real world she could help getting her back on task, and thats if she couldn't manage to fix her laziness problem while in this game. Kairi had kept out a giggle and said "Well... in the real world, I have a way of staying on task, sure it means I am not comfortably sitting, but... she is good at what she does. And well..." she had looked over to her and said "... she has a whole new meaning to punishment, shes not afraid of punishing anyone, shes... spanked some of my friends before." she had nervously giggled. Eventually the food had arrived she had looked at the food which had appeared raw and she had asked out if it was normal, and she had said that it was perfectly fine food and the game would force it to be at least edible, Kairi had looked back to the food and she had gotten nervous... she was nervous that she might not like it.

@Hestia

I just chuckle a bit at your explanation of how to stay on task knowing what it is from what you have told me before. Well Ashley you need a new method that doesn't involve being spanked to actually get some work done. You need some motivation or something to keep your mind focused on a task. Like a reward system of some kind rather then a punishment type of thing. I say with a grin on my face. That or you could try to do the tasks you are given and complete them to try and have that satisfied feeling of not needing to work on much, so you can actually relax. I say with a small chuckle that turns into laughter when you mention how your general maid has spanked some of your friends before. Once i calm down and see the nervous look on your face i grin a tiny bit as a thought enters my mind. Hey Ashley say ahhh for a little bit okay? I ask with a smile on my face knowing i will get you to eat this even if i have to feed you it to begin with.

Kairi had placed a finger onto the side of her head and she had started to nervously scratch her head "W-well... we had tried that before, however I still had a problem not doing things, not doing them properly, or just never really completed it for it... I have tried many systems, and well... this was really the only system that had worked for me. It was basically telling me to get things done, or get it done without comfortably sitting for a while..." she had nervously chuckled "Sure I don't like it, but... I like that the General Maid does it, again I don't like it at all, but she acts more of a mother swiftly punishing me and even showing me love afterwards... even if its something that doesn't seem normal, I know its good for me." she had said with a smile "It's just... when you come visit me..." she had looked over for a bit "S-She'll more than likely punish you too if I get too lazy or you do something wrong." she had looked up to her "I don't know if you have ever received it but... I don't want to be the cause of you getting your first when you never want it." she had looked down. Then Hestia had said if she could say ahhh for a bit, she was nervous, however she had obeyed her girlfriend and opened her mouth saying "ahhh".

@Hestia

I nod my head as i listen, and just submits to that fact that the only way to get you to do things will be that system. Though sadly such a system is impossible to work within this game since nobody can feel pain do to how things work. Which is a good thing thankfully since otherwise their would be lots of mental trauma more so then will already be their to do being trapped within this game for two years if i remember correctly by now. However, when i hear that i could get punished i just give a look to you. If that is true then kairi i will make sure that you get your chores done since i would prefer not to be spanked by someone at my age. I say not liking the idea of such a humiliating thing in my mind. Especially if my little sister ever decides to visit and sees such a thing.

When you open up your mouth i smile and quickly, but carefully tries to feed you some of the food to make you taste it so you can try to get past the little bit of nervousness you have about eating this new type of food.

Kairi had heard from Hestia saying that she would make sure she would get her chores done since she would not prefer to be spanked by someone at her age, Kairi had shook her head and said "N-no... she's not old as you, shes in her late thirty's, and she had grew up with that form of punishment and she feels like it is the most effective punishment to use, and since nothing else worked she had just did it whenever I needed it. Shes done it to some of my friends before, well... a lot of them deserved it, but she isn't afraid to do such a thing." she had said nervously. Eventually, she had obeyed her girlfriends requests as she had opened her mouth as she had carefully tried to feed her with the food, she had began eating some of the food, it certainly didn't taste bad, however the thought of this food being raw had made her sick in her mind and her stomach, she had said to her still with the food in her mouth "It's good... but, my mind is rejecting to swallow it."

@Hestia

Well either way Kairi i would prefer not to be spanked in any way shape or form please. I say in a polite tone of voice as after i feed you i begin to eat my food happily without any issues alongside my familiar when he asks for some. However, when i hear that your mind is rejecting it i frown ever so slightly knowing having hoped you would enjoy it, but just like all things people have their preferences for one reason or the other. That is fine then Kairi if you're not okay with this then we can try to go to a ice cream place if you want as we head to the fifth floor to make it up for this. I offer not wanting you to go on this quest without something to eat for a lunch since time to rest is definitely going to be very limited within a desert where monsters could attack at any moment to ruin the nice meal the two of us would be having at the moment.

Kairi had looked down when she had said that she would prefer not to be spanked in any way shape or form, she had knew that she didn't want to at all or anything... but she doesn't want to get seriously lazy and also get her in trouble. She had started to feel a little guilty about it, however maybe it would be a better idea to just talk about it at a later time. However, she had eventually began to open her mouth as she had carefully fed her, however she wasn't too hot about it. Hestia had said out that it was fine, and they could go to a ice cream place to get some other stuff, Kairi had shook her head as she had reluctantly swallowed the food that was in her mouth and said "No no... its okay, don't spend any more money on me, it just feels weird that I can't really afford any of this, when in the real world... I could basically purchase the whole store." she had giggled nervously however she had patted Kuro and said "Maybe this little guy would like my share of food?" she giggled.

@Hestia

I chuckle a tiny bit as you mention the rather interesting difference between real life and being within this game for yourself. Well think about this as a humbling experience then Kairi and me paying the favors i will in the future when you start paying for everything when we get back to the real world. I say with a small chuckle. I mean you know that is going to happen kairi. That you're going to be the one paying for me, so why shouldn't i spoil you right now while i still have the ability to do so. I say in a kind tone of voice as i look to you. And also Kuro won't be taking your food Kairi you need your energy for the amount of walking we'll be doing today. You're still human after all. I say to you. On the other hand of things Kuro just seems very excited by the prospect of having your share of the food. Kuro not seeming to mind the idea at all as he nuzzles against your hand in a affectionate manner while trying to give you a cute little begging look.

Kairi had listened to Hestia when she had said to take it as a humbling experience and her paying favors would soon be a fair trade for paying favors in her in the real world, and she knows what is going to happen, she was going to be the one paying for her, and she should spoil her right now while she still has the ability to, Kairi had looked rather upset and shook her head as she had looked down "I-I just feel like I need to work for it is all... I am not used to getting anything because I wanted it, I had to do chores and keep up good grades to get the things I had wanted to be able to use my money that I have." she had looked over for a bit and said "I-I just... I just feel like I need to work for it, I am already too lazy and spoiled..." she had frowned, she didn't want to say no to Hestia however she had just felt like she needed to work for it, not just doing simple tasks to also improve her own stats, she just... was lost in thought at this point.

@Hestia

Well if you want to work for all these  things once you're strong enough you could help me defeat quests that i couldn't myself because my damage isn't that great. Going with that you could pay for me also eventually when you get the money to do so of course. I say with a smile upon myself. Just at the moment just accept that i'm going to pay for you and take care of you because i love you. That i will do my best to have you enjoy the life that we're provided with in this game. I know it is probably tough for you to accept this right now since you can't pay me back at the moment, but their is going to be lots of chances to pay me back in the future. I say in a gentle tone of voice figuring that it is not that good for the moment for you since you can't do much for me to pay back these little things i am doing at this. However, to me this is simply paying back for future things, and doing the right thing by trying to help out another person to the best of my ability.

Kairi had just tried to get her mind clear of her thoughts, she had just had the thought that she had just had to work for something, and she had been already lazy as it is at the moment. She had came back to reality when she had said that she had said if she had wanted to work for all of it, she had said when she had been strong enough and she had said she could pay for her eventually when they get back into the real world. And  she had said that she just needed to accept it as she wanted to pay for her, because she had loved her, and she will do her best to try to enjoy the life they were given in this game. Kairi had got on her knees on the booth seat and pulled her head close to her chest as she had kept her close to her letting out tears saying out "J-just thank you, thank you... I love you so much... I love you..." she had cried out, she never really had been special like this to everyone, she had never thought she would be on the opposite end on receiving things without work or anything, she had just cried out.

@Hestia

I blush a bit as i get my head out from your chest with a blush. Not particularly wishing to have m head against our chest from me still not being a hundred percent comfortable with that in public. However, i hug you tightly and holds you close to me running my hand gently through your hair.  I love you to Ashely. I love you with all of my heart. I have to thank you also for showing that i can love like this to another person when i had honestly thought i would never do so from being such a workaholic to some extent. I say with a small chuckle trying to lighten up the mood ever so slightly with a possibly bad joke. I just let my hand run through your hair as i say this as i smile seeing Kuro already moving into a defensive people to make sure nobody gets to close to the two of us, or try to bother us at this moment.  'thank you Kuro.' I think to myself before focusing back on my amazing girlfriend and just holding her close to me to allow all the tears to come out. I just enjoy this moment and makes sure to commit this to memory wanting to remember all of the things that seem important to me.

Kairi had fell back sitting on the seat as she had held her tight, moving her head onto her shoulder, and allowing Hestia to place hers on Kairi's shoulder. She had cried into her shoulder purely out of happiness and somewhat a little bit of sadness. However, she had stopped crying when she had said that she had loved her with all her heart, and she has to thank her for showing that she can love like this to another person when she had honestly thought she would never be able to do so from being such a workaholic to an extent. She had smiled while her head was pressed against her shoulder still letting out a few tears, she had just loved this woman a lot, more than she had originally thought she was. She had thought it was a good idea to just have someone to call that people theirs in a world like this... and, it had bloomed into something more than that, and she had loved it. Kairi had moved her head away from Hestia's shoulder and she had moved Hestia's head to face hers, she had looked at her face for a moment before smiling and moving into kissing her deeply and lovingly.

@Hestia

I smile as i gently rest my head on your shoulder not minding that at all as i feel your tears gently against my clothes as i let you cry all that you need to do so. Feeling really happy and glad that i accepted that offer for the one date just to see what would happen, and then after accepting being this girl's girlfriend. 'One of the best decisions i have ever made.' I can't help but think to myself in pride and pure happiness knowing that i won't regret this decision. That their is nothing that could make me think that do to being able to move through each day feeling loved, and cared for and able to reciprocate such feelings back. As i hear and feel the tears slowly coming to a stop i feel you move your head back off of my shoulder, and i then feel my head moves also by your hands as i gaze into your eyes as i'm just smiling happily. I then see you move forward to me as i happily follow through on the action and kisses you passionately on the lips wanting to put every bit of emotion i have for you into this single kiss. To show how grateful i am to have you around, and how much i love having you around, and have much i love you.