[F9-PP] A relationship being ironed out <<iron Guardian>>

I find myself once more in Yogen village as i go over the latest information i have learned about on this floor. 'Okay so their is some type of knight type warriors that are a bit out of my league at the moment if i tried it solo. hmmm i could contact Itzal, but i bet he is dealing with that Fearx guy or something. Kairi, Kimi, and Spencer are all way to low leveled for this also. Hmm who else do i know.' I think to myself as i open up my friend list and don't find many people that could help me besides possibly Crozeph. However, even then just getting past the Banshee, and Sand Shark was rather annoying, and not worth he risk of dying over. I then remember that last that Jomei sent over as i joined the guild. i then open it up and goes down the list of names. 'Okay their is Ruby, but i remember Kimi saying she was kinda...way too forward so now wouldn't be that great maybe. Then their is Telrenya Kimi said she seemed real nice, but i don't know her strength. Jevi?...nah i guess that just leaves Jomei.' I say going down the list remembering as much as i can from my questing with Kimi to get a feel for these people. jevi just being a mystery, and Ruby being to much. Which just left the quote on quote "Guild mom" and "Guild Dad". Which sadly i don't know how good Telrenya is which left the obvious frontliner to call down for help.

Spoiler

@Jomei

Hey what is up Jomei new member for about a week now i think. anywho i need some help with a floor nine quest called iron Guardian. You up for helping me out? Either way i will be towards the exit in Yogen Village that will lead to the quest. if you're not their in a hour or i get a message within that time i will just assume you're too busy with guild things, or frontline things.

With that typed out i send the message and makes my way over towards the exit nearest for this quest's beginning. Wishing to see what these iron enemies are like. Feeling rather glad that the information broker was willing to give me that information just for the symbol price of the item that the enemy drops. Which shouldn't be all that bad as long as the quest is repeatable

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two storied town house in Taft was quiet, and seemingly empty, save for the ginger haired player who moved from his music hall to the living room. His olive eyes searched the living space carefully in search of something. Jomei moved quietly to try and mask his movement, as he peeked around the couches, in the kitchen, everywhere he could look. "Hmm.." he sounded out to himself curiously as he searched the house. The recording studio was empty... his living room was empty.. the only room left to search was the bedroom upstairs. Leaving out through the door to his living room yet again, Jomei slowly made his way up the stairs to the second floor, where he saw his and Telrenya's bedroom door was open wide. Slowly, the ginger crept through the doorway, eyes scanning the smaller room. As his eyes finally laid upon his bed, he noticed a large lump in the center of his sheet, the size and shape looking oddly enough like Adere. Jomei chuckled as he walked towards the owl under his sheet, "Adere, that's hardly a hiding spot." he said with a chuckle. Before he could unveil his companion from her clever 'hiding spot' he heard the door to the bathroom swing open behind him, followed by the sounds of quiet, but quick footsteps, running towards the door back to the first floor. Quickly spinning around, Jomei threw his arms out and wrapped them around the escaping Telrenya's waist. "Oh no you dont!" he said with a laugh as the girl giggled, flailing her legs and trying to break free.

That was two he had found in their little game of hide and seek, that only left Willow. As Jomei began to search for the last contender in his bedroom, a notification blip informed him that he had gotten a message. Raising his hand up to tap on the icon, a small screen opened in front of him. It was a message from Hestia, one of the newer members of the guild. She had gotten information about a quest known as The Iron Guardian.. one that Jomei had yet to take himself. However, he knew there was a reason he had not taken it awhile ago.. for it was a bit tougher than the rest, and he did not know Hestia's skill level. He couldn't leave her to go check it out on her own. Jomei informed Telrenya of the situation, telling her that he would need to go and help her out. As the woman agreed, Jomei watched as Willow seemed to phase in from the ceiling above him. "W-Willow! Thats cheating, you know I couldn't find you up there!" 

After donning himself in his armor, and equipping his rapier to his hip, Jomei summoned Adere to his shoulder. "I'll be back soon, love." Jomei said with a smile, giving the blonde a quick kiss on the lips before leaving the house and heading directly to the center of town where the teleport ring was housed. Once he had arrived, he stepped up on the platform. "Teleport, Yogen!" In a flash of blue light, Jomei disappeared. As his body materialized onto the Ninth Floor, the heat from the surrounding volcanos hit him like a ton of bricks. "Alright, now lets find Hestia." Jomei said as he pulled the sleeves of his coat up to his elbows, and opened a message to Hestia. 

To: Hestia

Just got to Yogen, I'll meet you outside of the town.

- Jomei

With the short message sent out, Jomei immediately followed the path that led out of the town. It did not take long for Jomei to recognize the dark haired girl right at the outskirts of town. "Hey, Hestia. Sorry if you were waiting long. So, you ready to do this?" 

I calmly wait by the gate to Yogen as i lean against the wall of it as i idly check over my gear already knowing i have everything i need weapon and material wise, but it is always a good idea to check over the items available. I already mentally check off the healing items knowing i have way to many of those, so i could easily stall for time in that regard if the fighting starts to get a little bit dangerous for me. Not knowing much in terms of the strength of these mobs just knowing that i beat Cerberus easy, i beat the bandits easily alongside kimi. how much harder could these iron knights be? However, even with such confidence i know that going in with such thoughts could lead to my death, so it is better to enlist the aid of another rather then run the possibility of dying.

I calmly wait in the heat not being bothered entirely to much by it thanking the survival skill which allows that since otherwise it would not be a fun time having to deal with the overwhelming heat. However, with survival it isn't that unbearable do to the skill allowing oneself to survive extreme conditions. I look over towards my familiar who is laying by my feet equally waiting for the player to arrive, and eventually he does as i gaze up to see the guild leader. 'Should i do Kimi's weird joke thing?... probably not that is way to weird to even begin with let alone play along with it. I mean seriously who even calls a man that is like three or four years older daddy' I think to myself as i just nod my head as you show up. Hey Jomei you didn't make me wait all that long i've just been waiting, so it isn't that big of a deal. I say dismissively waving a hand not caring for however long i had waited. To have an ally is more important. And i am fairly ready for this i have lots of items at the ready if need be. Even that old over health potion you get from Zachariah from the first lesson quest. I say with a small chuckle knowing how stocked i am on items that it is rather getting close to hoarding at this point.

Jomei smiled, he was relieved that Hestia had not been waiting too long for the ginger to arrive. "Hmm, the First Lesson Quest.. Lucky you." he said with a chuckle. "Those had not been discovered yet when I was at a low level, so I was not able to take them." The man shrugged his shoulders, before placing his hands into his pockets, "But I think I turned out alright" he said with a smirk and chuckle. "Shall we?" Jomei said, gesturing towards the large metal gate that led out of the safe zone that was Yogen village. The two players began to walk the path outside of the city in search of wherever this Iron Guardian was located. "I'm happy you asked me to help with this quest.. its actually one that I missed and haven't taken yet.. Did you find out anything about what we might be facing yet?" he said with a curious brow raised. He figured that the girl must have heard about the quest through word of mouth, or maybe even an information broker. Awhile ago he had heard something along those lines when he planned to take the quest with Lowenthal.. but plans fell through when both of the players realized they were not of the proper level to complete the quest. 

I nod my head as you gesture for me to lead which i happily do so as i take a step forward and starts walking towards the location of it heading west of the town right away as i walk alongside the leader of the guild as i just look at the leader unable to help myself. So then why do one of your members call you daddy? I have to ask wondering what the perspective is from his point of view. having already heard the reasoning from Kimi, but that won't stop me from investigating how you feel about it. as i wait to hear an answer my familiar gets off the ground and flies up the level of the owl upon your shoulders and just looks at it for now. Kuro being a the size of a large dog and having wins to match his size to allow for him to fly, and his fur being that of snow white with his wings as black as night.

After i receive my answer, and hear you ask me about what i know i just nod my head at that. I got what i heard from a information broker who told me that it is two days west, and that along the way we should expect to meet some resistance here and there. I tell you as we walk through the volcanic and hot land that is the ninth floor. The information all he wanted in return was simply the item the floor mob drops upon destruction. I didn't see a problem with that , so i agreed to the price being the item. I mean if this is repeatable their isn't that much of a loss of giving the person the item. And he kind of hyped up this floor mob to be the "Ultimate fight i would face so far." I say to doing the finger air quote thing.

The two players began their walk out of Yogen, Hestia leading the way. The beginning of their journey was slightly silent, at least until Hestia brought up the question why Kimi was fond of calling Jomei 'daddy.' Olive eyes widened as his cheeks burned with the blush that tinted his face. "W-What?" His mouth hung agape for a moment, the corner of his mouth twitching with nervous chuckles, "Is.. is Kimi still keeping that?" Jomei's body relaxed, his back slouching forward a bit as he let out a heavy sigh of defeat. After clearing his throat, the man spoke up, the blush still prominent on his cheeks, "Well she's not actually my daughter, first off. But.. she felt the last time we met I was caring for her as if she was my own kid.. helping her find her familiar and all. I-I didn't want to go farther into details about asking why.. but that's what she told me." The man shone a smirk that was a bit less embarrassed about his situation with the redhead, "I just told her.. if it makes her happy then fine, as long as it didn't get too weird." 

The ginger watched in curiosity as the small, winged white lion floated from Hestia's side to in front of Jomei, looking at the owl perched on his shoulder. Adere's head cocked from side to side, looking at the creature. Jomei chuckled, "You're meeting a whole bunch of new friends, aren't you girl." he said, gently petting the feathers of her wing. Jomei turned back to Hestia as she began to explain where she for the information about the quest from-- an information broker. The ginger listened a bit more intently as she went on, going on to explain that he gave her the details of the quest, only wanting the item drop in return. Jomei's brows furrowed in concern.. he had never heard of a broker looking for items like that before. "Right.." he said with a nod. Curious about this broker, Jomei swiped his hand up to open his messages, sending one out to his own info broker, Argo. The body of the message simply asked, know anything about brokers who hang out in Yogen? After sending out the message, he turned back to Hestia. "An Ultimate fight huh? Well then I'm really happy you asked me to tag along." he said with a determined grin.

I nod my head hearing your explanation of why Kimi seems to like calling you daddy realizing it is about the same of what i got from the girl about her reasoning for such a thing. A strange reasoning for certain, but kinda sweet to think about when it comes to how one can view this guild as a family. A strange one for certain do to ages, but a rather nice comparison to make. Well i'm glad that you're okay with that, and hopefully that Telrenya girl is also okay with Kimi calling her Guild Mom. I say with a chuckle wondering what else that girl will end up calling other people. I look around the area of the floor as i look ahead expecting this mob to show up at some point. I can only hope the enemies that show up will be of interest, or be a challenge since if the hype isn't worth it then this will be a rather disappointing adventure to some supposed ultimate fight.

Once Kuro sees the reaction of the owl he moves a bit closer and tries to nudge the little owl curiously. To poke it and inspect it trying to figure out what it is like since he had never seen the little owl before at all in his life. So i guess we should try to get to know one another since we might be working more in the future for quests if you would want to accompany me and such since it is fairly obvious that you can basically decimate any quest i would want to do from you being a frontliner. I say with a small nervous chuckle feeling a little bit awkward saying it. not minding the idea of help, but to get help from someone who is so strong does make the whole point feel almost hollow to some point do to their not being a challenge to it, and almost anti-climatic to some extent.

Jomei's hand rose to the nape of his neck, gently scratching at the back of his ginger head with a chuckle, "Well.. It only makes sense since Tel and I are together. And we both tend to help out and care for everyone else in the guild.. So I suppose she isn't far off." Jomei said finally accepting it with a laugh. "Well, except for Ruby at least.. She likes to try and do things on her own without asking for help much.. I'm sure you'll meet her soon as well as everyone else." As Jomei spoke to Hestia about the other members of the guild, his eyes remained locked on the flying lion as it playfully prodding Adere with its paw. Taking the curious poke as an invite to play, the tawny owl spread its wings out to the side before picking up into the air, flying right past the lion with an elongated hoot. Jomei laughed, "Looks like Adere wants to play with him... I don't think I've ever seen anything like your familiar before. Where did you find him?" Jomei was mainly used to seeing common familiars--a falcon, an owl, a lion cub.. things one could find in the real world. However, more recently, he noticed players had been discovering some magnificent creatures, will-o-wisps, landshark pups, weird.. floating bomb things.. and now this winged lion. 

The ginger kept his eyes open for any sort of monsters that could get in their way.. though the path for the most part seemed rather clear. Just how far off was the Iron Guardian from their position? His head would turn to look at the dark haired girl when she mentioned the two should get to know each other. The man smiled, "Yeah. Suppose you're right. It would be good to get to know you if we are going to be in the same guild." The man placed a hand on his chin.. trying to think of what to tell Hestia about himself. "Well..What do you want to know?" 

I nod my head as i listen as the title of guild mom, and dad now make a bit more sense since they seem like the caretakers of the others within the guild if what he says is true. A curious little thing for certain, and something to keep in mind whenever i get a chance to meet this Telrenya girl to try and get to know her. I grin a little bit as a idea enters my mind. Well you don't have to worry about me calling you dad or anything like that. You are not that much older then myself from what i can see, so it would be rather weird calling you something like daddy. However, i am curious why you accept Kimi saying that are you into that sort of thing if you know what i mean. I ask with a grin unable to help indulge myself into some humor at the expense of this clearly nice individual. I can only hope he picks up on the fact it was meant as a joke, and if he doesn't then well hopefully he can forgive me when i inevitably push the joke further since he is allowing for such an opportunity.

When the little tawny owl flies past him Kuro quickly turns and chases after the little creature trying to catch up to it testing its speed, and such to see how well it can maneuver and such since it seems to have some intelligence to it in his eyes. Oh i got Kuro on the fourth floor i don't know if he is native to their or if the game just put him their. However, i would like to imagine their is a family of his species and that is why his fur is white like snow. You know evolution and all that being shown even in this game. I say with a small chuckle and a smile as we continue rocking through the floor making sure to not step into any lava flow that could be flowing through cracks, or streams. As i hear you ask what i want to know i get a thinking look upon my face as i try to think of something to ask, or at least a few questions that could be good. Hmmm i think i would like to ask about this Ruby character. Kimi described her not in the best light, so i was curious if that was due to her short interaction with the girl, or if she is this rude and touchy girl. My second question is how did you meet your other members of the guild and know to make a guild. My final question is how did you and this Tel girl get together? I ask curiously with a nod of my head happy with the questions i came up with.

Jomei let out a sigh of relief when Hestia told Jomei that she would not partake in Kimi's shenanigans of calling him and Tel 'daddy' and 'mommy' respectively. The word 'however' that soon came from Hestia's mouth, wiped the relief away very quickly, his blush returning rather quickly when she had asked why he was okay with it.. and if he was into it. Jomei immediately stopped walking.. a very disturbed look on his face. "No!" he finally shouted out, "K-Kimi is like seventeen! and..." he stopped himself when he say the playful grin on Hestia's face. The ginger blinked a couple of times before breaking eye contact with a small chuckle, "y..you were kidding.." Jomei's small chuckle turned into a laugh. Hestia had already made a good impression on him from her 'interview' for the guild.. but now Jomei felt like this was going to be a good friendship between the two. 

After talking a bit about where she had found the winged lion named Kuro, Jomei smiled and nodded in interest, "Yeah, makes sense why his fur is white I suppose. I found Adere on the second floor out in the woods.. a pretty typical place to find an owl I suppose." he said with a chuckle. The conversation soon turned to getting to know each other a bit more, and Hestia came out with the questions again. Jomei smirked as she asked her three questions, which he soon answered each. "Hmm Ruby.. Well, she's a good friend.. she has a short temper, but as long as you stay on her good side, you'll be fine. She can be a little.. 'forward'.. both in what she says and.. well.. Kimi was right about the touchy part." he said with a laugh. "But only to girls, since that's what she's into. She is good company though, and she will be there for you if you need her."

"To start off with Ruby, I met her when she was looking for someone to help her out with a quest.. we spoke about the possibility of forming a guild together.. which soon became more of a reality. Spencer we met while we were exploring an abandoned mansion.. he had gotten stuck in there after I activated a quest. He ended up saving Telrenya that day, and he joined us to be the fourth founding member of the guild. Jevi I had known for a bit.. but it was Ruby that convinced her to join. Kimi, Spencer had met and invited her. Erin.. she's a mysterious one. I had met her once before.. and apparently Jevi had as well and convinced her to join."

The man smiled as he thought about how to answer the last question, "Tel and I..Its a long story.. we met on Floor Two.. she was considering going out to fight the Wasp Queen on her own, and luckily I stepped in to help. I helped her after that with another quest... and her sweet and kind nature really started to pull me to her. So, of course, I invited her to join the guild as well." Jomei let out a small chuckle before continuing. "After a couple of meetings.. we ended up just meeting up to talk.. We ended up getting caught up in chasing down a thief on Floor Four, and got ourselves trapped in a cave there where we.. ended up sharing out feelings.. And, well.. things just grew from there. We are living together now on Floor Eleven." Jomei turned to look at Hestia, "Of course.. there's a lot more to it than that.. both good and bad. But I'll save that story for another time. Why don't you start by telling me about yourself and Kairi.. how you met and some of the adventures you've been on?"

I chuckle right away hearing you initial relaxing as the same playful and very amused look stays on my face as you begin to defend yourself before you then realize i was just joking with you about that. i then smile just happily seeing you join in the laughter as i find that a rather good thing since that means you at least have a decent sense of humor, and a lot more importantly then a good sense of humor the ability to laugh at yourself. Something that i find is a rather nice thing when people can do so since it means they can take a joke and roll with one to just enjoy the comedy rather then being overly serious and analytical about such things. Yeah i was kidding, and the reaction was absolutely amazing to hear. I say flat out to you while laughing as it slowly dies down for me in just mild chuckles every now and again as i think about it.

As you start to describe Ruby i just stay silent respectfully as i listen as this girl gets to describe as i can only sadly think that she just doesn't sound all that much fun to be around from the description. having some sort of short temper which wouldn't be all that fun to pull that sort of trigger, and then their is also the touchy feely bit that doesn't make me all that comfortable. Especially since i enjoy my private space for the most part only making the one singular exception. However, i do nod my head liking the nice ending wrap up describing the positives as it is nice to hear she isn't all negativeness and such. hearing that she can be pleasant to be around, and seemingly loyal a rather nice fact since that means i can at least trust her to have my back if things go south on anything. A much better description then what Kimi gave for certain, but that is to be expected when the girl didn't know this Ruby person all that well apparently. Well this Ruby person sounds rather nice to be around maybe i should do a quest with her..which means i would have to know her build...along with other people's for that matter since i wouldn't wish to go on a quest with someone that could be incompatible for a tank like myself. I say at that thinking out loud for the last part mainly.

I chuckle a little bit at the guild meeting situation especially the idea of their being some kind of haunted mansion on these floors. Something that certainly would be rather interesting to see more of especially if it is somehow combined with a quest. Something to keep in mind for certain. Well sounds like you managed to keep yourself busy then Jomei at the very least you managed to get together a group of people who from what i have heard all sound like wonderful people willing to help others. I say rather happily as we continue walking as i look forward swearing i saw a glimpse of brown and black ever so slightly for a moment, but as soon as i focus once more the color disappears as i just shrug figuring it was just the heat of the floor somehow creating a mirage type of image.

'Awwwww.' I can only think hearing the wonderful little story of how the apparent guild parents got together which was certainly very sweet from what i had heard. When asked how me and Kairi met i just smile. Well i met her when doing what i do everyday mainly just patrolling the floors to make sure everyone is okay, and isn't in need of some help that i could try to provide. While walking i saw on the notification board a request of help, or at least some type of protection for the second lesson quest. Naturally i took it, and went towards the player where they said they would be in the request, and told them i would be happy to help them out. The person that sent that help request was kairi. I say with a smile on my face stating how we met like you asked. For adventures their really hasn't been anything exciting really i went through with her the traveler quest, and also the third lesson quest the next day after the second lesson quest. Then helped her get a familiar after that she wanted a little bit of time to improve on her own which i obliged, so i am taking this time in trying to do some quests that i haven't completed with some of the other guild members to see how that goes. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders not taking notice of my familiar flying after the owl and trying to play tag  with the much smaller owl when compared to Kuro's own size.

"Well, Ruby is a power hitter that uses Martial Arts.. but she's also a healer." the man said with a smirk, shoving his hands into his pockets. "But she also does not wear any armor, so if something hits her she would be in trouble. I suppose that would make it a good team up.. you and her." he said turning his head to look at the noirette. "Just... don't be afraid to tell her to keep her hands to herself.. or to not give you a silly nickname... especially if she found out you have an attraction to women." he said with a nervous laugh, "She is harmless though, and hopefully would listen if you told her to back off." 

Jomei listened to Hestia as she told the story about how she met her tiny, brunette girlfriend.. who Jomei knew absolutely nothing about. It sounded as thought she met Kairi in a similar way to Jomei meeting Telrenya.. as well as meeting most other people in the game-- responding to a call for help. Jomei could not help but smile, "That sounds like the typical meeting for most players." he chuckled, "But its good to know that more people are willing to jump in and heed the call when someone's asking for help. Happy to hear that you're the same." 

Jomei looked up at the two familiars as they flew around each other in the air. The ginger's smiling expression changed when he saw Adere take notice of something, just over the hill before returning to Jomei's side. The man's brows furrowed, as he slowly reached his hand across his body, wrapping his fingers about his rapier without pulling it out. "Be ready.. I think we are close to something." 

Well i will make sure to tell this Ruby girl to back off a bit if she starts getting a little bit to touchy Jomei don't worry about that, and yeah i could see how having the two of us teammate would be good. However, that could be said a lot for just any DPS and myself. I say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my head. Wait what do you mean by a silly nickname of some kind when you say Ruby could give one? I ask curiously wondering if it is silly funny, or just absolutely cringey.  What about the other members in your guild do you know their builds at all? I ask curiously to the guild leader.

I smile a bit at hearing you are apparently the same in the manner of wishing to help people. I mean it's the right thing to help people to the best of your ability, so it is only natural to want to go out and help those who are in need. It's nothing really just doing the right thing. I say with a smile just speaking what i believe with all of my heart. As we are walking i see the tiny owl start coming back along with my familiar as i see Kuro gesturing towards the hill as i nod my head knowing what that means as i prepare myself for the inevitable attack that is about to come.  Got it Jomei lets get going. I say seriously as we move closer towards the hill, but about halfway instead of us getting to whatever was over it the creature comes towards us. A being completely in silver colored armor, and a red tattered cape. Once seeing us its icon turns red as it starts charging at us to begin its attack.

Jomei: ?/?

Hestia: 680/680    68/68 | 3 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

Iron Knight:HP: 72  Damage: 120  Bleed: 12 DMG 9+ 2 turns  Thorns: 12 DMG

Hestia had asked about the builds of the other members of the guild, "Well.. Telrenya and myself have the same glass cannon build with a rapier.. same with Erin actually.. Im not sure about Spencer and Kimi.. and I believe Jevi is aspiring to be a tank as well." Jomei said with a nod of his head, never having to explain the ways each of his friends fared in combat. "The only other players I have quested with already were Telrenya, Erin, and Ruby.. Spencer I went on a quest with him once.. but I ended up taking out the boss before he even drew his blade." the man said with a chuckle.

Jomei nodded in agreement with Hestia's idea on helping others, and it being the right thing to do. Before he had the chance to respond, his attention was brought to Adere, who seemed spooked by something on the other side of the hill. After letting Hestia know that the two were most likely going to run into some company, she agreed, and the two players pushed on. Halfway up the hill, the the two were greeted by a tall figure, donned in silver armor. As it looked down at the two players, the red crystal above its head came into view, the soulless gaze behind the helped staring at the two players.

"I got this." Jomei said as the knight rose a large lance that matched the color of its armor. The ginger responded by taking his rapier from its scabbard, awaiting the knight's charge. As the armored menace lowered its lance, the point at Jomei, it ran forward. At the last moment before contact was made with his chest, Jomei stepped to the side, raising his rapier to redirect the pole arm. After the metal of his blade scraped against the lance, the man orbited the rapier around his head, before delivering a single thrust with his blade forward. The point of the rapier went directly through the chest of the knight. Who's body seemed to shudder as it reached the handle of Jomei's blade. With the last of its life, the knight used its gauntlet hand gripped itself on Jomei's shoulder. Immediately, Jomei felt a burning sensation on his arm, before the knight disappeared. 

The ginger grunted, "Be careful if we run into any more of those knights.. their armor deals thorns damage" 

ID 94578
BD 3(+4 ACC) Hit Neutron: 5 x 17(base) =
85 dmg

Jomei: 1158/1170 HP | 119/129 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy (-12 Thorns)

Hestia: 680/680    68/68 | 3 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

Iron Knight:HP: 0  Damage: 120  Bleed: 12 DMG 9+ 2 turns  Thorns: 12 DMG

Well if you want on a quest with Spencer Jomei doesn't that mean you could have an idea what his build is just based on what he is wearing, and using at the time. I say pointing that fact out with some curiosity of what his build could be since it seems that surprisingly this guild might actually be pretty decently balanced to some point in terms of builds. Depending if Spencer is a tank, or something of the like since that would be about five to three being tanks which would be enough for a nice little guild raiding party to handle mobs if split into different parties fairly evenly.

As the knight appears i watch as you move in towards it as i just watch in amazement at just how everything seems so fluid, and precise. 'Is this the difference between frontliners, and us?' I question myself as i see you destroy the creature within a single hit as the knight then grips you tightly as your health goes down by some very barely noticeable amount. 'Thorns also? At the very least that maybe holds some truth then to this ultimate fight if i was doing this with kim it would actually be dangerous then.' I think with a nod of my head. I walk on over to you and decides that i should at least try to do something since i am going to be utterly useless otherwise. I put my hands on your shoulder and starts healing you up with some first aid. Well i won't have to worry that much at all in regards of fighting since you will be killing everything in a single hit.  I guess all i will be doing is healing you up to make up for that. I am so sorry that i can't do anything else besides that. i say apologetically feeling rather useless since i can't even be a proper tank since you will kill it before i can even tank a single hit.

First Aid used:  4%  of HP healed.   energy cost 5% of healing done  46.8x.05=2 ENG

Jomei: 1170/1170 HP | 119/129 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy +46 HP

Hestia: 680/680    66/68 | 3 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

After the demise of the silver knight, Jomei soon felt another hand in the place of the Knight’s, one that was much smoother and gentle. As the ginger turned his body to look behind him, he saw Hestia standing there, her hand on his arm where he had been burned. A soothing sensation came from her touch, one that Jomei did not need to dwell on long to realize she was healing him. “Huh, a tank and a healer.. interesting” the ginger said with a chuckle, watching as his hit points regenerated back to max. “Its nothing to fret over Hestia, none of us would be where we were in this hell hole without healers and tanks. I really have to thank a couple tanks and healers for saving my skin multiple times... the front lines can be a scary place... I got hit pretty hard in the last one.., and without the tough tank on my side, I might not be standing in front of you now.”

Yeah i am a tank and a healer. I mean it is my job to try and protect everyone as best as i can since i am use to doing that. I say with a smile on my face thinking back to my little sister who i had protected, and raised from a very young age. I smile as i remember a small little memory.

"Come on Ember the fair grounds won't be open forever!' Raven tells me as i smile at my precious little sister as i nod my head and walks on over to her as  hold her hand in mind as i leader her towards the fairis wheel that is their. "Come on i know you've been wanting to go on this all day, and i will make sure that you enjoy it as much as possible." I said cheerfully to Raven as i took her towards the fairis wheel and smiles as i see us going up higher and higher, but eventually it reaches the peak and stops for a bit as i see my little sister looking scared. Right away seeing this i walk over and hugs her tightly holding her close as she grips me tightly being terrified. "Don't worry i am here Raven nothing will hurt you." I say gently with a smile.

I quickly get shaken out of my memory as i hear your voice once more as i smile a little bit. hearing that you've been saved many time do to people with my build. Well I'm glad that i can fill both of those roles to try and help out you, and any others with tanking and healing. I say with a small chuckle as i stop the healing and the nods my head as i look at you. Well lets get going Jomei the wicked rest for nobody, and neither does rest for the weary. I say cheerfully as i start walking along the path once more to try and get to this supposed ultimate fight that might actually be lackluster if this continues.  SO Jomei about the frontlines what is it actually like up there? What should i expect when i reach their? Also, is their as much death as rumors say about the frontlines? The rumors only paint the frontliens as a place of fear and death. I ask curiously.

Jomei smiled back at Hestia before the two continued along their path. He wondered how much more opposition they would run into before finding the big, bad boss himself. Jomei kept his eyes peeled for any more silver armored knights, before he heard Hestia ask about the frontlines. The ginger was always curious what rumors of the raid group reached the other players in Aincrad.. what did they think of them.. what they believed boss fights were like. All of it. He knew from his talks with Vale months ago that the story of the coup on Ssendom and Zelrius had stopped circulating, but that was the only knowledge he had about stories of the player clearing floors to reach the other members of SAO.

Jomei let out a heavy sigh before speaking, "The front lines are pretty much as you'd expect them to be. The bosses that guard the entrance to the next floor are nothing to take lightly... Though.." Jomei stalled on his words for a moment.. not wanting to scare Hestia in anyway, yet he knew if she was truly determined to join the front lines, it would be best for her to know. "Though of all the people I have seen die before my eyes.. those that I knew who died.." Jomei stopped and turned to look at Hestia, a look of remorse and sadness in his eyes. "Only one of them died at the hands of a boss. The rest were murdered by other players...I don't know what exactly you've heard about the front lines, but it can definitely be a scary place." 

I nod my head at the first bit figuring that is pretty normal. A thing that is meant to stop progression of this game must be rather strong, and even more so something to fear do to such strength. To take them lightly would be a death sentence for those that are as arrogant such. With the pause though it left this sort of tension in the air for a brief moment as i wonder why such a pause would be necessary. ' Did he lose someone precious on the frontlines? It would make sense for the pause to try and seem strong before me since he is the leader of this guild.' I think to myself with a smile figuring that it isn't much to worry about until the words are said. Right away my eyes widen in shock as my mouth trying to form words, but none seem willing to escape my lips as i look over to you, and asks in a soft voice. Why? A tone that is a mix of shock and a bit of fear is heard as i ask why such a crime would be done. Knowing already their is this laughing coffin, but they only attack the lower floors supposedly. However, from what i just heard and understood actual deaths on the frontlines had happened between players themselves. The sound of that being absolutely terrifying to think that one moment a person could be fighting a boss, and then the next having a sword through their back. Being quite literally stabbed in the back by someone they thought they could trust. D..Did people actually die during boss fights from other players? I ask as the look in my eyes are almost pleading to hear otherwise. For what i just said to be a bad joke of some kind. Having really only heard of one death, and that wasn't even during a boss fight just some dispute between players based on action and morals.

My familiar sensing my distress stops playing with the little Tawny owl for a bit, and flies back over to me nuzzling my side gently as i pet him slowly as i hug the lion tightly for some comfort.

Jomei nodded his head, before letting out a heavy sigh. "It has not happened in awhile now.. but.. two people who I trusted, murdered another two friends of mine for what seemed like no reason.. Two of my friends who were some of our strongest frontliners." Jomei shook his head, "That was the hardest fight I ever had to go through after that." Jomei turned to look at Hestia again, "Other friends of mine were killed as well, but not during a boss fight... I just don't understand the point of it. We are all in this together.. wanting to get out. Why kill each other? It just.. makes no sense." The topic was one that was too real for Jomei, almost being killed by another player himself.. by Death Adder. The images that Jomei tried to erase from his mind began to slowly creep in again.. the Blades of Michael and Lucifer plunging deep into his chest.. watching the man drive another sword into Telrenya's body.. it was all too much for him. 

From just ahead of them, Jomei heard the clanking of armor, and upon looking up to see where it came from, Jomei spotted another silver knight, looking in their direction. "Good. I needed a distraction.." Jomei said in a low voice as he gripped Oathkeeper's handle and rushed forward. Jomei knew how little health these knights had, and using a weaker sword art, he was able to wipe the last one with ease. However, now he did not care. Running forward, Jomei activated Over Radiation, his strongest sword art. The man riddled the knights armor with stabs and slashes, until it was nothing but data fragments floating in the wind. He let out a heavy sigh before returning his rapier to its scabbard, "Sorry"

ID 94769 | BD 8(+4) 14x17= 238 DMG
MD

Jomei: 1158/1170 HP | 119/129 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy (-12 thorns)

Hestia: 680/680    68/68 | 3 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

Iron Knight:HP: 0 Damage: 120  Bleed: 12 DMG 9+ 2 turns  Thorns: 12 DMG