[F9-PP] A relationship being ironed out <<iron Guardian>>

I just nod my head with a small chuckle hearing that Cardinal might not approve as such a idea as it is rather true. Getting a game system to go along with their idea wouldn't be easy by any means, and even more so it would probably require some sort of house like place to function like a prison if need be to keep all of them trapped effectively if it has to conform to Cardinal's systems right now that are known. Yeah i guess you have a point Jomei, but even then we can't give up with that. We will find a way to trap these orange players in a place befitting of those who harm others, or worse kill them. I say determined to put these people to the fullest extent of the law that can probably be enforced within Aincrad.

I nod my head in understanding knowing you will need the time to think and rest, and i will even need more time to get use to the fact that i can die, and that people could die from facing off against me do to my self defense. With a wave i watch as you teleport to some town called Taft as i then take a step forward and look down taking a calming breathe. You did it Ember you beat all of Floor Nine. Now time to relax after such a long week. I say with a small groan as i then say the phrase to finally get to relax. Teleport, Snowfrost.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic