[F9-PP] A relationship being ironed out <<iron Guardian>>

I just look at you in surprise in shock as you go into how their are actual such people within this game. That such people have the potential of killing one another when they should have a common goal. 'Why are people like this? Who were these people? What could motivate a person to actually kill another.' I think to myself in absolute confusion, and shock. I just kinda nod my head going silent not having anything to say. Just being quiet as i walk alongside you as Kuro notices my distress and nuzzles his head gently against my leg. I just absentmindedly pet his head without even focusing on him. 'How many others are out their that is like that? He said their isn't any other such people that are around that is like that. Which means that those two players died in some manner, or disappeared at the minimum from the front lines. How can you know what people would do such a thing? He even said they were his friends? Who can be trusted once you get up their?...i'll have to be very careful with who i work with with those frontliners. Can never know who could snap next.' I think to myself fearing the possibility of being betrayed by people who could stab me in the back for one reason or the other. Especially those who seem normal otherwise.

Once the knight appears i try to focus on that, but that quickly gets solved once more as it gets on shot again by Jomei's sword art as i nod and then continues walking forward to where the guardian should be once you are ready to get going. The small sorry snapping me out enough as i just nod my head, and says in a bit of a distant and distracted tone. It's fine Jomei don't worry about it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jomei turned to look back at Hestia, his sour expression from before had faded, and turned into a soft smile. "Don't worry Hestia.. you'll have nothing to worry about. I'll make sure nothing happens to you once you decide to join the front lines." He let out a small chuckle, "Despite what I said.. making it seem like a normal occurrence, its very rare for something like that to happen on the front lines. Besides, mostly everyone up there now is trustworthy, and wouldn't stab you in the back." Jomei turned from Hestia and looked off into the distance, where he saw what looked to be the ruins of some sort of stone fortress, overcome by an immense amount of cooled lava. "Looks like that might be the place.. Are you ready?" Jomei said, turning back to Hestia once more. With a sharp whistle, Jomei called Adere back to his shoulder, and the group began their approach to the ruined castle. forgotten_ruins_by_matchack-d5oiztx.jpg

The terrain was tougher to travel than it had been before, much of the ground split open from quakes and lava flow, leaving a jagged look. Ahead of them, the main foundation of the fortress still stood, but most of its towers, and even its roof, had collapsed in. The ruins seemed mostly uninhabited, or at least could not have had anyone living it in from the state past volcanic eruptions left it in. However, from the door of the castle, a pulsating orange light could be seen -- one usually given off by fire, or the more probable case on this floor, lava. 

"Be careful" Jomei said over to Hestia as they approached, "I'm sure the Iron Guardian is in there..." As if responding to Jomei's cue, a heavily armored humanoid, standing well over ten feet tall stomped from the entrance. Its armor looked much like the knights that they had met earlier, yet more ornate, and much heavier. The red cape on its back was left it tatters, flowing with each step he took from the burning innards of the castle. He scanned the horizon through the T shaped opening in his helmet, before stopping on Jomei and Hestia. With an echoed growl. the monstrous knight pulled a claymore that was taller than Jomei himself from off of his back. Readying it in one hand to fight against the two players. "He's a lot bigger than I expected." Jomei said with a chuckle, before taking his own rapier from its scabbard. "..But I've fought bigger." 

Activating his grand mastered Charge skill, Jomei shot forward at incredible speeds, moving almost in a blur. As he closed the range to the iron gargantuan, the blade of his large sword dropped to the ground, before it swung to cleave Jomei in two. Dropping to his knees, Jomei slid right under the giant sword. The force of the swing kicked up enough dirt to mask the two combatants in a cloud of dust. With the Guardian's attack now out of the way, Jomei sprung back up to his feet, driving his rapier into the chest of the giant suit of armor five times in swift succession, giving the guardian no time to react. As the dust faded, the scene of Jomei's rapier stabbing into the chest of the guardian could be seen, frozen for a moment before the suit of armor fell to its knees, shattering like glass from a single hit. 

ID 94778 | BD 5(+4) | Charge! Flashing Penetrator: 11x17(base)+5(Charge) = 242 DMG

Jomei: 1146/1170 HP | 110/129 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy (-12 thorns)

Hestia: 680/680    68/68 | 3 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

Iron Guardian: 0 HP | 200 DMG | 12 Thorns

I nod my head a little bit with a small smile feeling a bit better that you would be willing to protect me. As i feel slightly safer knowing that i could have someone like you having my back for whenever i join the front lines. That fact alone being comforting having seen the amount of damage that is possible from you alone as you're destroying this quest that is supposed to be some kind of ultimate fight for players. yeah i guess that is true enough. If people were untrustworthy then their could be more names on the monument. I say in a optimistic tone sounding as if i am more so trying to convince myself of that rather then anything else. When we come into sight of the castle i can only whistle entirely impressed at the sight of everything. This being one of the most impressive sights i had seen most far. Woah. I whisper softly as i follow you towards the castle as Kuro comes back also as you call Adere back as my familiar goes to my side also and keeping an extra eye out for anything that could come to attack.

I follow you through the rugged terrain as i have to travel through the terrain of everything. Jumping over cracks or splits into the ground, and willing to accept help or help you encase one of us manages to miss the jump at some point. The castle getting closer and closer and seeming more and more impressive till we're both in front of its doors that seem to glow with a slightly unsettling red light. Saddeningly though the castle is in a state of ruin making it a rather interesting sight, and makes me wonder what old NPCs use to reside within this place what sort of lore could be behind it.

At your warning i immediately get on guard as i look as a very giant suit of armor comes forwards standing rather impressively, and looking like a buffed up version of the regular knights that had been killed in only one hit. At hearing that you fought bigger i just give you a look. You've fought bigger? What kind of monsters are on the frontlines? I ask as i then see you move forward as the dust kicks up as i frown slightly. 'Awww now i can't see him land the hit.' I think to myself as the dust settles as i see the monsters health drop into the red and then shatters as it collapses onto its knee... Two quests in a row! TWO QUESTS! I say slightly annoyed, and then takes a calming breathe. I don't know what i was expecting i invited a front liner of all people though. I say softly enough so only i would hear this with a small chuckle to try and brush past the fact that first Cerberus, and now this ended up being a bust in terms of entertainment. At the very least i've learned things during the travels. With that i walk on over to you with a smile. Nice job Jomei makes me wonder why you didn't come down and kick this quests butt before now.

Small particles of data slowly drifted to the ground around Jomei like snow, in the place where the Iron Guardian had once stood. With a single attack, Jomei had defeated the hulking boss, a feat that he was unsure he would be able to accomplish. Taking in a deep breath through his nostrils, the man stood up straight and placed his rapier back into its scabbard on his hip, releasing the breath he was holding before turning his body to face the noirette. "The last time I wanted to take the quest was with my best friend.. we were determined to take the quest.. until we learned of the Guardian's stats.. and both of us knew there was a possibility we could die." Olive eyes looked to the dark sky, "Of course, that was when he was still around...." 

His attention was brought back to his front when he heard the small chiming of bells, accompanied by a small screen appearing in front of his person. The words on the screen denoted that Jomei had delivered the last hit, rewarding him with the loot drop item -- some sort of banner of support. Jomei accepted the item, before walking over to Hestia, opening a trade window. "Here. If you want to still bring it back to the broker." Jomei passed the item off to the woman with a smile, "We should probably start heading back to where that broker was.. before it starts getting too dark." 

Upon hearing the words a sad smile appears on my face as i walk forward and wraps my arms around you and pulls you into a hug, and then backs away quickly still not entirely sure what boundaries would be a bit to much possibly in terms of physical contact. I don't know who this friend of yours was Jomei, but i am sure that if this friend of yours could see you they would be proud. The only thing you can really do for that friend now is to continue forward, and try to live life as happily as you are able to be. That is the greatest thing we can do for the ones who have passed before us. I say in a gentle tone of voice with a smile on my face. Also who was this friend of yours? I ask curiously to you.

I smile as i happily accept the trade taking the banner from you as i curiously read its ability. I slightly shrug able to see how good this could be in a boss fight, and doesn't leave me all that surprised that a information broker could want such a item. It would be rather easy to try and sell it back to the players for a fairly good price. Thank you Jomei for all of the help. Maybe a bit to much actually since you did everything in one attack. I say in a joking tone with a small nervous chuckle though from the small amounts of guilt i feel still over that fact. 'One day i will come back here, and beat this quest on my own terms.' I think to myself completely determined of that as i turn away from the decrepit castle, and back towards the town of Yogen expecting to meet the information broker back their.

With Jomei's eyes fixated on the overcast sky, clouds stained in a variety of orange and red lights from the volcanic floor below, Jomei soon felt arms wrap around him in a comforting hug. Looking back down, Jomei saw Hestia had pulled him into an embrace, seeing he was a bit pained thinking about Lowenthal's death. The man smiled softly, even as the girl quickly retreated away from him. "Lowenthal was his name. We've been through a lot together.. Almost from the beginning." he let out a heavy sigh, "He ended up getting himself killed after challenging another player to a duel.. but I don't know the whole story yet.."

After trading off the item back to Hestia, the two began their journey back to the village of Yogen in search of this information broker that wanted the item in the first place. The whole situation did not sit well in Jomei's gut, who was this info broker anyway, and why did he want this item so badly. That was when Jomei heard another ping, this one a notification that he had received a message. Swiping his hand up to look at the message, Jomei saw it was a reply from his own info broker. The man read over the words sent to him, I know a few, but some of them aren't trustworthy. Be careful, Jo. Jomei kept the warning to himself, closing out the message and turning his head to look at Hestia. "We should be careful with this guy.. I have a bad feeling about this." 

I smile happily seeing the small smile that was on your face as i keep that it seems hugs are okay to do when interacting with this guild leader. I nod my head gently not asking further since their isn't much to acquire further about this Lowenthal figure. Having heard enough to get an idea of the relationship that was their. The only thing that is left is to see if any other players know this Lowenthal person so i can try to help Jomei figuring out the details fully. With such thoughts in mind i continue traveling back towards the main settlement passing over through the rugged landscape once more till the ground is back to being normal and not broken.

Hearing your warning i nod my head trusting that you know what you're talking about. Especially since it is coming from a Frontliner since if it is then that means it could go horribly wrong right away. Don't worry i'll be as careful as i can be when giving him the item. While also being careful to not seem...well overly careful encase he is just a kind person. I say to you as we continue getting towards another field of some rocks a man comes out and sees you and seems to take a single step back, but then quickly fixes himself as he looks towards me. Greetings Hestia i came to see how things were progressing and to offer some teleportation crystals to save you a trip back. Also, from the fact you're heading on back i can only assume that you managed to kill the Guardian that resides at the castle, and thus have the item that i want from it. Just like i thought you were able to, and you seemed to have even brought a friend nice to meet you sir. However, if you can be so kind to hand it over that will be appreciated then we can move onto pleasantries of getting to know this friend of yours. he says as he extends a hand towards me as i look back at him as i just shrug and takes out the item that is the banner and begins walking on over towards the information broker planning to just give it to him. The man seeming to weirdly tense up at me being so willing to do this his username appearing to be that of Shiro.

As the two approached the town, they were greeted by a hooded man who had been waiting for them behind a group of rocks. An info broker meeting us outside of the town? That's very unusual of him..Jomei was immediately skeptical of the situation, taking caution. A curious brow rose when he took note of the man stopping in his tracks after noticing Jomei.. was the ginger's presence a problem for the man? After a mere moment, the broker continued forward and addressed Hestia. Jomei's eyes remained locked on the man, curious if his intentions for taking the item and leaving were all that was on his mind. The broker's hooded gaze turned to Jomei, greeting the man as well. "Charmed." Jomei simply said with a nod of his head. However, the pleasantries were short, as he asked for the item yet again. Knowing their terms from the beginning, Hestia moved forward to hand over the item.. which seemed to bother the broker. He seemed nervous about how easily Hestia was willing to hand over the item. Jomei's eyes went back and forth between the two players, waiting so see what would happen.

The broker seems to get more antsy tell he finally takes out a rapier of his own and goes to strike at me with a slightly paranoid look on his face. I won't fall for your tricks you woman! He says as he goes to strike at me as i am caught completely off guard by the sudden attack as my eyes widen in shock.  I see the person i thought i could trust come and strikes the chest piece of my armor as i get thrown back from the attack as i fall onto my back as i look at the information broker who glares at me. You think i will fall for your plan to kill me! I will kill you first! I don't care if you have that frontliner!  i will kill you first! he screams at me as i can only look at this person like a mad man. I can feel my heart pumping slowly as my HP actually decreased for once. I then slowly get back up as i feel my grip tighten as i quickly charge not even thinking at he moment as i try to swing at the person that is trying to kill me being slightly unfocused as the information broker dodges my attacks just barely seemingly surprised by my willingness to attack. 'Fight! Fight! Fight! I am not dying! Not here! Not now!' I think in slight panic as i swing rapidly at the information broker.

#94814 BD:4+1=5   MD:6+1=7   CD: 12 (+2 ENG do to recovery)

Jomei: 1146/1170 HP | 110/129 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy

Hestia: 569/680    68/68 | 3 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

Info broker: HP: 122/150 Damage per Attack: 200  Paralyze, on a MD of 9 or 10, for 1 turn.  Battle Healing, on a CD of 10 or higher, heals the Mysterious Broker 50 HP.

The closer Hestia got to the broker, the more he seemed to fidget. From under his hood, his eyes went back and forth from Hestia and Jomei frantically, not even looking at the item in her hands. Olive eyes widened in shock as the broker snapped, pulling his own rapier from under his cloak and holding it out at Hestia, accusing her of trying to kill him and steal the item for herself. With a jab of his rapier, the broker sent Hestia back, taking out a bit of her HP. The green crystal that once hovered over his head faded into an orange crystal from attacking another player.

Immediately, the thought of him trying to fight off Death Adder entered his mind.. trying to defend Telrenya, Ruby, and Spencer from the dual wielding menace. Jomei was sure he was going to die protecting his friends and the woman he loved that day.. and it still pained him that he failed to defend them. They were lucky that Death Adder left with only a warning.. but what if he had not.. Jomei was not about to make the same mistake again. 

Ripping his own rapier from its scabbard, Jomei rushed forward at the two players as Hestia hopelessly swung her curved sword at the crazed man, who managed to dodge each of his hits. Placing a hand on Hestia's shoulder, Jomei pulled her out of the way and thrusted his own rapier forward. He could see the fear in the man's eyes as the first strike hit him in the chest, followed by another, and another.. Each attack gave him no time to defend himself or attack back. Jomei's eyes clamped shut as his rapier jabbed forward once more, piercing straight through the chest of the man. Jomei's eyes opened to see the wide, scared eyes of the man, tears forming pools in the corners of his eyes before falling down his cheeks. Jomei could feel his heart drop as the man looked him in the eyes.. a man that he had just killed. In an instant, the broker vanished into pixels like they all did when they died. 

Jomei remained frozen in place for a moment, before his rapier slipped from his hands. The ginger dropped to his knees, still staring at the spot where the crazed man once stood. "W...What have I..." Even though the man deserved it.. and would have hurt Hestia if he were left alive.. that was still a life from the outside world that had been extinguished.. the second one that Jomei had taken. Hot tears began to roll down his cheeks, before dropping to the hot floor. 

ID 94832 | BD 4(+4) | Flashing Penetrator: 11x17= 187 DMG

Jomei: 1146/1170 HP | 110/129 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy

Hestia: 569/680    68/68 | 3 DMG | EVA 0 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 89 | Thrns: 28 l  Bleed: 24 l Regen: 10 HP after being hit for 3 turns l Recovery +2 ENG on CD:6+ l 2x paralyze

Mysterious Broker: 0/150 HP | 200 DMG | Paralyze, on a MD of 9 or 10, for 1 turn. | Battle Healing, on a CD of 10 or higher, heals the Mysterious Broker 50 HP.

I frantically swing at the man wanting him to go away. Wanting him to back off to allow us to live peacefully, and to not kill or harm anyone else. Suddenly i feel my shoulder tugged backwards as i see you being the one who pushes me as i watch you move forwards. Then my eyes widen as i see you start stabbing into the information broker as i fall onto my butt as i look at the player with a orange crystal being attacked. 'is...is he...dying.' I think to myself in shock unable to move...unable to barely even think as my breathing picks up slightly as i  watch the person's health drop to nothing, and then just..shatters. I remain seated on the ground totally overwhelmed. 'Did...did he just..oh my god.' I think in panic unable to move feeling this uneasy feeling growing in my stomach that i can only describe as getting a sickly feeling from seeing that.

Your words falling onto deaf ears as i just stare at the spot the person that tried to kill me was just as unable to believe someone actually died in front of my eyes. I can barely feel kuro nudging my body trying to cheer me up as he had sensed my sadness. What just...did he.....die. I say softly trying to form some words to express how i feel, but they all get lost in the turbulent waves of emotions that i am feeling seeing my first actual death. To hear about death, to see the names on the monument, and then seeing it are all vastly different things. Something life changing knowing you can't save those who have died, to know that those you hear could just be rumors, but to see it in front of you means you did the killing blow or could've tried to prevent it from happening. 'Is the entire game like this? How many more players are like this? ...is their any point in helping others when they could betray me like this?' I ask totally confused on who can be trusted. Who are people that i can put all of my trust into? Friends betraying friends. Strangers betraying strangers. Some for fun, other for defense, this world seeming like a slowly even better image of a torture den.

Jomei's eyes clamped shut as he took in a shaky deep breath, repeating to himself over and over again that it needed to be done, and that Hestia could have gotten killed if he didn't step in. Finally settling on his words, Jomei pulled one knee out from under him, followed by the other as he stood up straight. After taking a moment to himself, Jomei turned around to see Hestia still on the ground, in complete horror at the death that she had just witnessed. "Hestia..." Jomei finally spoke up, "I'm.. sorry you had to see that... I was not going to let him hurt you.." The man walked over to the noirette, extending a hand out to help her back up to her feet. "When the guild first started.. we were attacked by a player killer.. one much stronger and more powerful that this broker. He left me within an inch of my life from one attack, and continued to torture and taunt me. I felt helpless... ashamed that I couldn't stop him from hurting everyone else.. from hurting Telrenya.. I was not about to let that happen again.. And I hope you don't... see me any differently. I did not.. I did not want to do that." 

I just remain on the ground as i look up to you slightly scared still till i hear my username as that shocks me out of the state i am making me realize where i am, what i am doing, and how i got there. I happily take your hand and pulls myself up with the aid as i look at you. The name is Ember Nite. Just call me that. I say with a small nod of my head not feeling all that comfortable with having the name of a goddess at the moment. having been so frightened by seeing what i just saw, and having been frozen up at the sight i flinch slightly remembering seeing the player just shatter. having sworn i saw a look of fear and despair in his last moments of life when the light illuminated the Broker's face.  Not feeling like having the name of a goddess is appropriate when i allowed a moment of weakness like that which could've caused others deaths instead if the situation was different.

Who was the player killer? I ask curiously wondering who could've almost killed a frontliner just for the laughs and taunts? Wasn't their something more worth their time that could actually be productive? Taunting laughing Coffin? Stopping other killers? Or did this person just live off the fear and chaos that he or she can cause. Also i don't see you as any different. You're Jomei a nice person with a rather adorable owl, and a strong...thrusting power with the rapier. i say a bit hesitantly when describing your strength just being reminded of the death scene that seems to be playing on repeat within my mind.

"Ember.. Got it" Jomei said with a small smile as he helped the woman up to her feet. Jomei wondered to himself, was this her real name? He would not be surprised if it was.. but what made her so comfortable as to just tell it to Jomei like this? Despite, Jomei was cautious about giving out his own name.. especially after Lowenthal seemed to just give away the name to Ryo without a care in the world.

"His name.. was Death Adder.." Jomei started with a serious tone before shaking his head, chuckling, "I know.. stupid name.. but he is still dangerous. and not someone you would want to take lightly.." Jomei turned to look at Hestia again, "But don't worry.. I don't think we will have to worry about him for awhile." he said confidently, recalling the previous boss fight, where both of his swords shattered near the end of the fight, rendering him useless for the time being. "Thank you He- Ember." Jomei said with a smile, "Come on, we should be getting back to the town.. W-wait." Jomei said, stopping the girl for a minute. His blood ran cold at the question he was going to ask, "M-my crystal.." Jomei pointed above his head, "Its not... It's not orange.. is it?" 

I nod my head as i then hear the name as my eyebrows raise ever so slightly. 'The killer of that Beatbox person? Seriously what motivates this person to attack people out of nowhere seemingly. What does he even want from others?' I think to myself in slight confusion as i look at you and just nods my head as i listen to you. Well at the very least then he won't bother anyone else then. I say with a small smile trying to be slightly optimistic during this moment as i walk alongside you back towards the town to finally get a moment to relax and not worry about death. I stop when asked you and hears your question as i get a confused look for a moment 'Why is he asking...oh yeah...someone died.' I think to myself as i look up, and gains a even more confused look. Your crystal is still..green. I say sounding very confused by that fact as i look at it.

As Hestia reassured Jomei that his crystal was still green, denoting he was still considered a "good" player, the man let out a heavy sigh of relief. "Okay.. good.. That makes me feel a little better." The walk back towards Yogen was pretty simple, being all of the Iron Knights were out of their way, and hopefully no more crazed information brokers. Jomei moved his hand upward to cause his opaque menu to appear in front of him, navigating through his menus to open his messages yet again. He found the message from Argo and considered telling her about the man that attacked them.. yet found there was no point in doing so. If she knew him, she would probably figure it out soon enough. 

The ginger brought his hand back down to dismiss the menus, before turning his head to Hestia. He found that she was quiet for most of the time, as opposed to her usual cheery and curious self. Did watching Jomei kill someone really affect her? "Ember.." Jomei finally spoke up to break the silence, "I want you to know.. that this is the second man I have killed.." he let out a heavy sigh, "Like this info broker.. the first one sought to kill me.. stop me from rescuing my friends. The one before was a player killer.. had murdered before, and planned on it again." Jomei shook his head, "But I want you to know.. I get no enjoyment out of it. And that both times were out of defense for my friends." ]

"This world is a scary place.. no doubt about that... the monsters, some of the players.. everything unknown to us. But that doesn't mean that we can't find light in this world, in each other, in our friends. In people we can trust. I want you to remember that."

Hearing my name i look back towards you, and tries to put on a smile although i can even tell just by how force it feels that it has to be obvious that i'm trying to fake it. I just nod my head in understanding as you talk about your experiences. I know you don't enjoy killing people Jomei. I saw how you reacted when you managed to kill that information broker. You looked rather upset, and devastated about doing it. I know you don't find pleasure in such acts unlike this Death Adder guy. i say softly as i nod my head i then smile a bit a genuine one as you go to continue on of how this world works. 'Yeah i guess he has a point. That even though their are many things that cast a shadow of darkness upon the world that if i let that get to me i might....no i can't think like that i will never be like that Death Adder or information broker.' I think to myself trying to shake myself from these thoughts as i look to you and gives you another hug not leaving right away this time though. Thanks for helping me out with...well seeing death actually. I guess it really is a lot different from just hearing about it to actually seeing the act in front of you. I say with a small chuckle do to saying that making me feel ever so slightly uncomfortable. It's just that i never wanted to see anybody die. I thought it was possible to escape by doing my best to protect anyone who could be harmed, but i guess some rather let fear consume them and attack rather then just try to stand down. I say softly as i look over to you. Is it even possible to capture such people like in real life? Arrest them like the cops do? I ask in a slightly soft voice. I don't want anybody else to die because of actions that i can do or stop when their could be the option of putting them into a jail of some kind.

Jomei felt Hestia's arms wrap around him again, to which the man returned his own warm embrace, hoping to comfort the girl. He listened carefully to her words before speaking up himself, "Yeah.. its a lot different.. and its nothing any of us want to see or go through.. but sadly, there's just some people here that just.. that just don't care." It was her words about wishing there was some way to punish players as such without killing them, being thrown in a prison or something of that sort. Jomei backed away from Hestia, brows furrowed in thought. "A prison for orange players..." he said softly to himself. "I may need to look more into this.. But if something like that exists.. you may have just given me an idea for another goal of the guild." Jomei continued to walk with Hestia towards the town, continuing to explain his idea, "Sure, we want to protect players from whatever we can.. but when it comes to player killers.. or anyone orange for that matter.. How exactly would we do it without fighting them? But if there's a prison we can send them to, then we can do it without violence."

As you back away i look back at you and see that you look to be in thought as i frown a bit hearing that their is no such prison at the moment, but from how it was phrased i grin a bit thinking that we might be the cops of the world of Aincrad 'Keep watching me Dad i'm going to make you proud, and show these bad people the error of their ways if myself and this guild can get a prison setup.' I think smiling a bit more at the idea of being able to do that looking towards the sky as i think this. To truly help everyone within this game from player killers, and allowing those killers time to think if a prison is established. Then if need be treated to the full power of a judicial system back in the real world once everyone escapes from this virtual prison of death. Well even if a prison is established some violence will need to be used even then. Very minimal possibly, but we could focus our attacks to a stunning type when doing for a arrest. That way it would allow such time to get close enough to find someway to teleport them their if need be. Since i don't think their is a potion or anything that could cause them to become unconscious. I say with a nod of my head. The only thing we need to think of if we set up the prison is where would we want to have it set up? Would it be like Tartarus on floor ten, or is their another place i don't know of? I ask curiously.

Jomei laughed at Hestia's excitement, she seemed very much on board with the idea of becoming a sort of a police force for Aincrad. "Well remember, all of the towns have their own guards." he said with a chuckle, "And I'm not sure if Cardinal will just allow us to set up a system.. let alone it be cheap. But that being said, the NPC guards have to have a place they bring anyone in.. so that's a good place to start. It is something I will definitely look into." 

As the two finished their conversation about finding a prison for any orange players who deserved it, Jomei and Hestia had arrived at the gates of Yogen village yet again.  Entering the town and walking straight to the town square, Jomei turned to look at Hestia once more. "Well, thank you for inviting me out. It was nice to get to know you better, Ember." he gave the girl a polite bow of her head, before his face took a bit more of a serious expression, "I need to talk some time to think about what I did today... talk with Telrenya about it." Stepping up onto the warp gate, Jomei offered a small wave to Hestia, "I'll see you around. Warp, Taft." Jomei said, as a large blue ball of light enveloped him, the man's avatar disappearing as the light faded.