[PP - F4] Snowy Familiar Paradise << Feeding the Enemy >>

Twas another night and Kairi was filled with sweets and love, last night was purely blissful and relaxing as Hestia and Kairi had cuddled, kissed, and fed each other sweets and just had a romantic night of loving each other. However Kairi wouldn't be Kairi if she had gotten extremely lazy again and didn't set an alarm trying to sleep in tonight. The morning had came and Kairi as always was dead asleep, however she had extremely great dreams in the morning, she had dreams of marrying Hestia, in which she had slept talked saying her vows and saying how much she had loved Hestia and even doing silly things that had lead to making a kissy face when she was asleep totally unaware that she was asleep at that given time. She had wonderful dreams all night and she had been sleep talking basically all night, however right now she is talking about saying vows.

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up with a stretch of my arms feeling rather great about having a rather nice night of just peace and serenity in dreams, and in actions that led up to the sleeping. As i wake up i can hear you mumbling words as i just giggle softly as i get up out of the bed catching some words now and then, but not enough to piece them together into what is being said. Furthermore, not being all that curious myself since the safety of dreams is always nice, and not a thing that needs to be teased in any format. With such thoughts i head out of the room being very careful about opening the door and leaving it open. With that i then make my way down the hall towards the kitchen where i start to make you a rather nice breakfast going with a more of a french theme for the food choices as i find myself humming and dancing to a beat of a song that i've forgotten the name to, and barely know the lyrics of just know the melody and beat to stay in rhythm. Just only able to vaguely remember that it is some sort of japanese song done by one of those hologram singer things.

Kairi was still dead sleep, however when Hestia had gotten out bed Kairi had felt a little less tired and began to wake up very slowly, however she had kept her eyes closed to get some shut eye, however she had woken up a few minutes later. Wiping her eyes, she had looked around her surroundings and saw that she had fell asleep with Hestia. Upon noticing that she had fell asleep with her she had blushed deeply. Looking over she didn't see Hestia, Kairi had just shook her head as everything probably was alright and gotten out of bed still in her sleep wear, however she had walked to the kitchen where she hadn't seen her yet. Kairi had hid in the hallway and smirked, she had stealth fully walked into the Kitchen and she had came up behind her and gave her a good smack on her butt saying out afterwards "Good morning!" she had giggled.

@Hestia

I continue just humming along to the beat of the song dancing while moving around the kitchen cooking up a nice breakfast until i feel a slap of my ass as i quickly spins around and sees you. Oh hey Ashley. I say with a smile not getting embarrassed by you doing that since you had did it quite a bit yesterday and in more public places. However, as i think that you had slapped my ass a lot i can only wonder if this is somehow training to get used to when we escape this game and you become to lazy to do a chore one day. With such thoughts i just poke you gently on the forehead after i greet you. Why don't you sit down at a chair and i'll get you breakfast when it is all ready okay? I ask with a smile on my face as i continue cooking as i hear the foot falls of something climbing the stairs up to this part of the store as i don't worry at all as i know it is Kuro. With just like i expect a rather wide awake looking lion comes into the kitchen walking on over towards the table and lays by one of the feet of the table and just waits patiently.

Kairi had blinked her eyes expecting some sort of embarrassed look or some explosion, this is not how she wanted it to go, she wanted Hestia to be embarrassed or something. However all she had was a smile. Letting out a sigh she had then puffed out her cheeks as Hestia and poked her gently on her forehead, asking if she would go sit on a chair and that she would go get breakfast. Kairi had said out with a bit of a upset tone "Oooookay... but you owe me a kiss." she had puckered her lips and wanted a kiss. She wouldn't move if she didn't get her kiss. However once she had gotten her kiss she would move to the table where she had seen Kuro, Kairi had gotten onto her knees as she had gave Kuro plenty of attention petting him everywhere. However afterwards she had sat down on the table and opened her inventories and pulled out her Cookies that she had gotten for when she wanted to get a familiar and consumed them before breakfast to get her LD bonus.

@Hestia

-1 Candy Cane Cookie = +3 LD

I roll my eyes and just chuckle deciding to humor you this time around as i lean down and kisses you on the lips lovingly before stopping with a smile. I then see you head off towards the table and with that i happily continue making us breakfast as i dance and hum, and after about five more minutes i come towards the table walking on over to it and sets the food onto the table on different plates for the different foods. With that i sit down and starts getting my share of the food and then very happily eating the meal that i had made for the two of us to enjoy. I look over to you and see that you have some cookies as i just shrug figuring it isn't that big of a deal since even if the food isn't all eaten in one go it can go into inventory or a fridge to stay all good.

As Kuro was being petted he just lied their and enjoyed it with a smile on his face as he enjoys the treatment from you of all the petting. When the food comes he quickly gets up onto all fours and then sits down eager to have something to eat for breakfast.

Kairi had smiled when she had leaned down to give her a kiss on the lips, before giving her a smile. Kairi had gave Kuro a bunch of attention before sitting down to eat her LD cookies, looking down at Kuro she had thought "Poor little guy, you must be lonely too, even if you do have me and Hestia to keep you company... maybe I should get a female version of your kind just to get you a special someone." Kairi had thought in her mind as she had let out a giggle. However Hestia and came with their breakfast, and Kairi had felt a little bad for eating her cookies at the moment, she had spoken out to her saying "I'm sorry Ember, I needed to eat this as I want to get a familiar and this would help me get one today... I don't have any items that can give me a bonus or a Familiar call... so I need all the bonuses that I can get." she had let out a nervous chuckle. However she had dug into actual breakfast food and basically was in heaven, however after a moment Kuro had gotten close hoping to get some food. Kairi with a smile had given Kuro some of her Meat type breakfast foods, however not too much.

@Hestia

I nod my head in understanding of the prep time for getting a familiar as i open up my inventory once more scrolling through pages of items till i find the singular one  i am looking for as i take out a simple golden colored cloak lined with fur on the inside, and at the ends. The back of the cloak having a depiction of a ram in scarlet red. I then hand it to you with a smile. here use this it will help a lot in getting that familiar. The item is called the golden fleece and it will provide you a nice little bonus to finding things. I say cheerfully knowing it has three enhancements of loot finding. After handing you that i just happily continue eating the nice little breakfast enjoying the actual flavor when compared to the boring blandness that was the rations yesterday. Kuro himself enjoys the food you feed him with much happiness as he enjoys the food he gets, and once he had his share he goes over to a bowl that is labeled kuro as he drinks some water from their. The water always being changed very frequently to make sure it is clean, and such at all times since i do wish to make sure Kuro is healthy at all moments in time.

Golden fleece- 3x loot die (+3 to LD)

After a moment she had spoke out saying that she had needed all the bonuses that she could get when it came to finding a familiar, and before long she had offered a cloak with a depiction of a ram in scarlet red and she had said out to Kairi with a smile that it will help a lot with getting that familiar, Kairi had looked forward with a sweet, and caring look saying out "Awe... you are so kind Ember, I love you so much. Thank you, thank you!" she had giggled, she had wanted to kiss her however she knew that she needed to finish up her breakfast so she could be in peak top performance today. Kuro when she had fed him a little bit was happy when she had given him some food, then she had looked over to see that he went to his water bowl to drink some water out of it, she was curious to know if Kuro would love a girlfriend of his own... however he is not too sure with how those kinds of animals treat each other as each animal is different.

@Hestia

Equipped Golden Fleece - +3 LD 

I just smile happily hearing your appreciation for the item i am letting your borrow for the moment. When we manage to finish our breakfasts i pick up the plates and goes over towards the sink and washes them clean, and once they are squeaky clean i put them back in the cabinet after drying them off for a little bit. Once that is complete i then go over to where you are with a smile upon my face. Kuro having left for the bottom floor of where the shop is to lay on a chair that is the perfect size for him to rest. You ready to go Ashley? You ready for getting your familiar. I say rather excitedly at just the prospect of getting a new family member added into ours, and what kind of familiar you're going to get for yourself. Wondering if it will be one of the dragons that seem popular, or a mythical creature of some type, or one of the rare just normal creatures that players get.

Kairi had smiled as she had finished her food as she had looked up to Hestia that had picked up the the plates and moved them to the sink and washed them clean, as she had been cleaning them Kairi had gave her a hug from behind as a way of saying thank you. However when she finished she had asked out if she was ready to go, Kairi had looked down to see that she was still in her Night Clothing with a fleece and she had said "Give me just a second Emby." she had giggled opening her menu's to change her clothing. Since they weren't going to out to fight or anything she didn't need to equip her Battle Princess outfit even if she had wanted to. She had scrolled through her inventory and equipped a somewhat less revealing clothing that she had and then she had looked back to Hestia and with a smile she had said out to her "Okay, I am all ready now." she had giggled "Just needed to look decent going out today."

@Hestia

Well if you're ready then lets get going Ashley. I say rather cheerfully and happily as i take your hand and leads you down the stairs of my shop, and then towards the door as i look over to Kuro and thinks for a moment and then whistles over to him as he slowly gets up from his spot as he then walks on over towards us having picked up enough that apparently their will be a new creature inhabiting the den of his owner and mate. I just nod my head at Kuro not knowing what he is thinking as i open up the door to my shop and happily exits it wearing different outfit then usual along with my usual coat that i seemingly love to wear. With that i lead the three of us which includes Kuro out of the beautiful cave that i grin rather happily at having found as i then look down towards you. So Ashely out of curiosity did you decide on what kind of profession you would want to be, and where you would want your shop? I ask curiously wondering where the location would be since you now have everywhere available do to the survival skill helping you stay at normal regular body temperature.

Kairi had looked up with a smile when she had said if she was ready then to lets get going, she had looked down when she had took her hand and lead her down the stairs of her shop then towards the door. As she had looked over she had changed into an outfit she hadn't seen her in before, which had brought a wider smile upon her face. Saying out to her "I haven't seen you in that outfit before, it looks extremely cute on you." she had moved upwards and placed a kiss upon her cheek. Then as they had walked out of the cave, Hestia had asked out of curiosity what did she decide upon a profession and where would she like the shop, Kairi had smiled and said to her and said "I decided to become a Merchant as it can give us some items to use for a small price... and I am just a little too lazy to be doing crafts everyday..." she had nervously chuckled.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94427 - LD: 5+6=11 [No Material]

I smile happily at the compliment to my outfit as i kiss you gently on the cheek after you had kissed me on mine. You look amazing as usual to Kairi. I say to you as we walk through the snowy cold floor of the fourth floor out of my cave home, and into the cold unforgiving wilds. i just look over to you as i can only hope that the combined fact of the LD items you had used will be enough to get the familiar you are looking for with absolute ease. When i hear your want for the type of profession i just nod my head at that seeing the use for it  in terms of ourselves, and even more so in the terms of having more options available. The only mater that will be a bit interesting from a business stand point is if i should charge you or not for the items i sell to you, or you to me since we are basically working together to make sure we can stay safe together as long as possible within this game. I quickly dismiss such thoughts for the moment as i nod my head at your choice. Good choice Kairi even if it is the lazy option it does make for a interesting business choice since many people do need merchants. I say happily.

Kairi had smiled at Hestia's comment saying that she had looked good as usual, she had giggled. Oddly enough enough, she was extremely happy that she had been saying it, not just because she had thought she was the cutest girl in the world... but, just the fact she had kept loving her even if it had seemed a little repetitive. Looking around she had seen a plethora of animals out and about today, however she was looking for a specific one, which had brought a frown upon her face, all these animals would had been good candidates... however she just didn't see the one she had wanted. Then she had looked up to Hestia that had said that it was a good choice even if it was a interesting choice, Kairi had blushed and she had said "W-well... I also had the idea... that maybe I could have my store be in our home as well like yours?"

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94432 - LD: 12+6=18 [FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF]

At hearing your offer i nod my head thinking on that as i picture my shop as a floor plan, and tries to see if their is anyway to run it within the space that is provided right now as i just shake my head not seeing that at the moment. If you want your shop on my own Ashley we would have to add it on like a addition onto the preexisting shop that is mine already. I say with a nod of my head figuring that is the only way to get it completed since otherwise finding enough storage could end up a absolute misery trying to run two shops within the space that is only meant for one.  I look around at all the vast different animals spotting a penguin as i look at it vaguely remembering someone once said a penguin familiar would be cool, but unable to even remember their face or what they looked like. When i look to you i can see the disappointment as i can only figure none of these are what you're looking for. Which has me definitely curious to know what fits your expectations of what you wish to try and get as a familiar.

Kairi had giggled and nodded her head when she had said it would have to be a attached to a pre-existing shop. Kairi had said out to her "Well, I am unsure if I want to actually open a store or not. I have the ability to, its just..." she had looked over to the woods for a moment and she had said after a sigh "I just want to start training is all, I want to get to higher levels and become useful to the guild and most importantly... well you." she had looked down. "I just kind of feel like I am too weak to really do anything with you, I just feel like... I am just here as your girlfriend but not much else." she had frowned a bit. She had thought about being that way to Hestia for a moment. However out of the corner of her eye she had seen a material, walking over to it, she had bent down picking up the Material inspecting to see it before placing it in her inventory.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 94434 - LD: 20+6=26 [Mat Found]
Loot: 1 T1 Material

I nod my head in understanding of that want to get stronger. having done a train of just getting stronger through those quests that these floors offered which had allowed me to get where i am rather quickly all things considered. Well if you don't want to open your store you could wait a bit longer before you decide to do so Kairi. Their really is no rush in trying to do such things it's just a bonus if you try to start early as possible since that means more customers. Which is kinda important for merchants...maybe i am not entirely sure how they even gain levels. I say with a shrug as we continue walking through the snowy Tundra of the fourth floor trying to find this familiar that you are trying to find. Also if you're worried about strength just look at where you are currently that is pretty high for someone that was rather low just a few days ago. I try to say encouragingly to you.

Kairi had smiled at Hestia's response, she could open a store at any time... however, she had wondered if it was actually worth while to open a store anywhere, however if the world would need them, Kairi wouldn't have a problem to open one. She had nodded her head and she had said out to Hestia "Yeah, the biggest thing I am worried about is whether or not I would get business or if I just want to or not." she had let out a giggle. She had looked at the Snowy Tundra and saw a plethora of animals that she could take in as a familiar, however she was looking for a specific one or two depending on which one she would find first. She had looked back to Hestia when she had said if she was worried about it just to look at her level, she had looked down, Kairi hadn't really thought about it that way, she had looked up to Hestia with a smile and said out to her "Well, I never had really thought about it that way. Thank you for the encouragement." she had giggled and gave Hestia a hug.

@Hestia

I smile and gives you a gentle kiss on the cheek. Well if you're worried about a lack of business just know that i will always go to you for things that i need identified then Ashley. I say with a smile on my face as we continue walking by the plethora of animals that could be used for a familiar. Luckily though it seems these are either just NPC animals that don't mean harm, or lots of enemies that don't seem to care to attack. Because of either my level, or the fact that they don't take notice of us. Also no need to thank me Ashley i just do what i can to try and make days better to the best of my ability. I say in a gentle and kind tone of voice as i hug you back happily. My familiar Kuro eagerly trying to join in my nudging his head against us wanting some attention also to be part of this little hug. I just smile and stops hugging you for a bit to give Kuro some pets.