[PP - F4] Snowy Familiar Paradise << Feeding the Enemy >>

Kairi had mainly just wanted to relax as they had been non-stop questing and exploring all day for the past few days, and having someone being there for her, even if the relationship is rushed or... odd, she had enjoyed it regardless. Eventually she had felt a kiss placed upon her cheek, she had looked up to Hestia as she had spoke out and she had looked back towards the flame that she had finished, it wasn't necessarily that she would die to a boss or anything, she was more worried about other things that had popped up lately. She had looked up to Hestia and then back towards the flame and said out to her "Well.. I am just worried as there has been a lot of player killers out there lately... and quite a bit of shady people out there. It's kind of hard to truly find trustworthy people it seems nowadays." she had said looking over to the wall... however she had seen something weird in the wall... was it a... handle? Kairi intregued, she had made her way to the wall and grabbed onto the handle and pulled out, pulling out a chest literally from the cave walls. Looking over to Hestia she was happy with her new discovery.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94749 - LD: 9+6=15 [Good Enough. Found Treasure Chest]
Loot: 600 Col, 11 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well even if it might be difficult to find people to trust at times Ashley you got to trust that their are more good people out their rather then bad since if you believe the bad overwhelms the good then you'll be thinking everyone is out to get you. You have to trust that people like in our guild only wish for the best, and are worth trying to get to know others since they will treat you kindly back. I say in a gentle tone of voice as i see you pulling out a chest as i grin very happily at the sight of another chest that could hold another set of wonderful gear for us to get out from it as i look to you and gestures for you to open it once more like last time. Good job Ashley i'm sure that you'll manage to open up a lot more items like you did last time since you are like a luck goddess apparently. I say playfully and jokingly with a smile on my face.

Kairi had mostly thought to herself as she had spoke out, saying that she had people that wished for the best her, and she should put more trust that there are more good people out there rather than bad. She had supposed that she wasn't wrong, however she had recently met with a orange player that had kind of felt her a little uncomfortable and how he took care of things. However she had looked over to see a chest that was inside a wall, pulling it out she had looked at the chest and looked back to Hestia before she had said that she would open it and find more items since she was like a luck goddess. However opening the chest it had opened it only to find a giant tongue to pop out from the chest and bite her hand critically striking against her, Kairi immediately moving her had back she had let out a squeal and jumped back to Hestia "Please! Help me! Help me!" she had said feeling hopeless forgetting she had a weapon of her own.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94752 - LD: 1
ID: 94755 - MD: 9
[H:0] Kairi - HP: 324/360 - EN: 36/36
[H:0] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 74/74
Mimic - HP: 180/180 - DMG: 54

As i see the tongue of the mimic come out i had only a moment to think before it went to go bite down on you. 'It had to be he moment i opened my mouth that a mimic had to spawn.' With that thought i see your health get lowered as i naturally activate howl to get the mimics attention off of you so it will fight me instead of you with absolutely no hope, or chance really in trying to stop me since my MIT is higher, and i have thorns. Don't freak out Ashley just remember that it is like any other mob in this game. It can be killed with ease with the use of your sword arts. Remember you got your giant sword that will easily cleave through this thing. I say in a calm, and confident tone of voice my mindset having changed from loving girlfriend to battle mode. Myself quickly moving in front of you with my shield ready to take the hits that are to come, and my familiar Kuro just resting by the fire trusting the two of us to take care of this.

[H:0] Kairi - HP: 324/360 - EN: 36/36
[H:0] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 62/72 -10 ENG Howl
Mimic - HP: 180/180 - DMG: 54

Kairi had moved back to Hestia crying out scared about what had just happened, however she had immediately activated Howl, the Mimic shifting its body to Hestia with its eyes looking forward to with intent to attack, Hestia speaking out not to freak out and just remember that it is like any other mob in the game, Kairi had looked up and blinked saying out to her saying out "O-oh... oh yeah, you are right..." she had stood up away from her and took out her huge Buster Sword and picked it up from the ground. The Mimic making weird grumbling sounds, had made its way over to Hestia and attempted to attack her with its tongue, however it had horribly missed. Seeing a moment of opportunity Kairi had moved forward and swung her sword swinging and slicing it in many places, the Mimic taking damage had let out a tired and in pain noise as its mouth had closed showing Paralysis.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94815 - BD: 9 [Damage: 9+1=10*6=60]
ID: 94816 - MD: 1
[H:0] Kairi - HP: 324/360 - EN: 36/36
[H:4] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 74/74
Mimic - HP: 120/180 - DMG: 54 - Stunned 

I smile happily seeing you land the hit upon the mimic as i focus my attention upon the creature as i my sword gets enveloped in a blood red hue mixed with flickers of yellow as i activate my sword art. I look upon the Mimic as i tries to move closer to strike, but as it moves into bite i move my shield and easily blocks the hit and forces it away. Leaving a opening for you as the creature becomes paralyze upon your hit. With that i then charge forward as i can only hope that my attack lands. I charge at the creature as i slice near its mouth as its health ticks down only ever so slightly. I see that no new status effects go with it as i can only guess that means that  bleed didn't proct. The only good thing is that i have its hate still as i move deeper into the cave to have the Mimic focus only on me, and not have it looking at you.

#94826  BD:6+1=7    9 DMG  -3 ENG

[H:2] Kairi - HP: 324/360 - EN: 27/36
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 71/74
Mimic - HP: 111/180 - DMG: 54 - Stunned 

After she had stabbed and sliced the mimic for a bit, she had seen that Hestia had moved forward to strike against it, this was the first time she had attacked a mob, however she had seemed like she wasn't happy about the attack... maybe she was expecting a status condition to go off? Kairi had shook her head and told herself to not necessarily worry about it at the given moment as she had picked up her sword again, and used the same sword art against the Mimic, however she had blinked a few times after she had struck against it... her Paralysis had not gotten back onto the Mimic as it starts to move again, "Am I missing something?" she had thought to herself blinking a few more times, before snapping back into reality and seeing the Mimic start to frantically move around making strange sounds.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94827 - BD: 6+2=8 [Damage: 9*6=54]
[H:3] Kairi - HP: 324/360 - EN: 36/36
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 74/74
Mimic - HP: 57/180 - DMG: 54

I grin as i charge up a sword art once more as i can only hope that it works out for trying to hit he being. Wishing to help out Ashley in dealing with this loot mob that is surprisingly work for having me around it. I look towards the mimic as i quickly run over to it as i try to strike it with the four powerful strikes as it moves around in a frantic and erratic manner making it impossible to land a solid concise hit upon it as i am forced to back away once more from it unable to land the final hit upon it to allow you to deal with this monstrosity that is moving all about. My familiar Kuro not even giving the fight a single moment of his attention just enjoying the fire, and if any company arrives communicating with whatever small creature joins him.

#94830  BD:2+1=3  CD: 11  -1 ENG

[H:3] Kairi - HP: 324/360 - EN: 18/36
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 70/74

As Kairi had broke into Reality, the Mimic had spiratically moved around moving its mouth up and down making strange sounds, Kairi was a little creeped out by its movements and sounds, however she had found it a little oddly cute somehow like it was some sort of child. However, she knew if she didn't fight against it, it would be her life if she wouldn't so she would have to kill the poor thing. However the Mimic moving around it had tried to strike against Hestia again, however its tongue had missed once more, not extremely horribly but it had went in front of her face and that was roughly it. Kairi had moved forward and tried to fight against the monster as well, however she too had missed with the Mimic's frantic movements it had easily gotten out of the way, Kairi clearly getting upset she had started to get a little angry.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94822 - BD: 2+2=4 [Miss]
ID: 94823 - MD: 3+1=4 [Miss]
[H:3] Kairi - HP: 324/360 - EN: 17/36
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 70/74

I look towards the Mimic with just a pure glare of absolute hatred towards the creature that seemingly can't even stay still long enough for anyone to hit it. I quickly charge at it as i try swinging at it once more as it dodge and dashes around me as it makes weird guttural sounds that sounds like a hungry predator looking at a easy meal. I look towards my energy and watches as it increases actually instead of lowering. I look at the creature as it slowly moves around me as my normally cool demeanor seems to slowly slip away to show a very annoyed look at this creature as my grip on my weapons tightens tightly. Next time you little annoyance. You will get no chance to live from dying on my thorns. I say in total annoyance and anger.

#94835  BD: 2  CD: 11 (+2 ENG)

[H:3] Kairi - HP: 324/360 - EN: 17/36
[H:5] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 72/74

Kairi had looked over to Hestia which had spoken out, calling it an annoyance and that it would get no chance to live from dying on her thorns, Kairi had gotten a little creeped out, this was kind of a side or words she would never expect to come from her. However she had brushed off the comment and looked to the familiar as it's tongue whipped out of the chest and hit Hestia on her chest, however as it had hit Hestia it had suffered Thorns damage, its tongue going back into the chest afterwards, and Kairi had moved forward with her Sword and sliced and stabbed the monster all over bringing its HP to zero, however once its mouth had hit the bottom of the chest, it... didn't explode immediately, Kairi had dropped her sword wondering what in the world is going on... did this happen when Mimic's died? Maybe lag?

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94839 - BD: 5+2=7 [Hit - Damage: 9*6=54]
ID: 94840 - MD: 5+1=6 [Hit - 28 Thorns]

ID: 94841 - LD: 15+6=21 [Loot: 1080 Col, 4 T1 Materials]
Kairi - HP: 324/360 - EN: 9/36
Hestia - HP: 749/750 - EN: 70/74
Mimic - HP: 0/180 - DMG: 54

With the mimics defeat i take a calming breathe and head back towards the fire as i re-equip my casual clothes to enjoy the weather better then what armor can provide me as i sit down beside my familiar and gently pets him affectionately as i look back towards the mimic, and it actually stays? Ummm Ashley why is the mimic still around? I say utterly confused on what i am seeing as i look over to you, and sees the confusion also. Which means the game must be messing up in some fashion then. With such thoughts i lay upon my back with my arms to function like a nice little pillow as i look up towards the ceiling. 'I wonder what Ashley plans her familiar to even be? Hmmm probably something cute like a fox, or a dog of some type. That could imagine very easily since they are like the cutest things ever.' I think to myself.

Kairi had walked up to the Chest and opened it, then it had exploded and gave her the loot from the battle, Kairi had blinked a few times and that basically had answered Hestia's question. She had turned back to Hestia and she had said to her with her hand on the back of her head nervously chuckling "I suppose it didn't leave for aesthetics of getting loot I guess." however she had walked over by Hestia that had laid down on the ground, and she had sat down next to her and then laid down next to her and placed an arm on her chest moving closer to her snuggling up. Placing her head next to hers and hummed a hum of happiness, but eventually she had been thinking to herself... was this really worth it? So far the weather had been getting progressively worse, and she had failed a few times already to get a familiar.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94847 - LD: 12+6=18 [everything is okay i promise]
Loot: 1680 Col, 15 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified

I chuckle with a nod of my head as i just enjoy the moment as i snuggle against you as i wrap my arm around you feeling rather safe, and happy with what has occurred so far if everything is considered. I got to spend time with my girlfriend, and nothing life threateningly has occurred at the moment at the very least. I look outside and see that the snow has only stayed the same as i nod my head figuring it must be one of the snow storms that occurs on the floor to allow it to remain a wonderful snowy wonderland that it is. So Ashley seems like you were one of the unlucky ones who got unlucky with the RNG. I guess this quest can actually be really time consuming. I say with a small chuckle at being shown living proof of how difficult this can be at times. However, that still leaves the mystery of what is trying to be tamed by you.

Kairi had smiled wider as she had wrapped her arm around her, she had felt really safe, even if they were away from home she had felt like there was absolutely nothing outside, or anything harmful that could come their way. Eventually Hestia had spoke up and Kairi had looked over to Hestia with listening eyes, then she had heard her saying that she had pretty unlucky RNG when it comes to this quest and that it could be time consuming. Kairi had puffed out her cheeks for a moment looking a little upset before saying out to her "Yeah, but why are you reminding me about it Ember?" she had let out a sigh again and said "Well... you aren't wrong, I am starting to wonder if I am ever going to get a familiar open up to me..." she had felt a little upset at the thought of not getting a familiar, she had already attempted a few times, however so far she had gotten close or not even close at all.

@Hestia

It was more so not reminding you more so me being surprised that this quest can actually be long. I've heard tales of someone spending almost a entire day on this quest, so if you think about it these small little failures are nothing to worry about. Since in the end you will find the familiar you want Ashley that i promise. You can't let these failures stop you since you will eventually find the familiar that you need to get what you want. I say with a look of absolute certainty in my eyes as if nothing would change my mind on the matter. I then hug you tightly having seen the slightly upset look at having not gotten a familiar, and having heard the words of uncertainty. Don't worry Ashley a familiar will open up to you that i am certain of above all else. I mean you're such a kind and caring girl i don't know why a familiar wouldn't want you. I say in a gentle tone.

Kairi had looked down when Hestia had spoke out saying that she had heard tales of people spending an entire day on this quest, and went on saying that these small little failures we're not something to be worried about, however she still didn't feel good knowing that she could spend all day trying to find a darn familiar. However her thoughts we're broken when she had pulled her close and hugged her tightly then hit her with something that she couldn't help but feel happy about, she had called her a such a kind and caring girl, and she had blushed and then moved forward and pressed her lips against her cheek before nuzzling her head back into Hestia's shoulder, she had enjoyed a moment of silence but eventually she had broke the silence and spoke out to her "So... how long did it take you to find Kuro? And how did you two meet?" she had asked hoping not to hear that she had got him first try or anything.

@Hestia

I hear your question as i can feel minor worry and panic set into the back of my mind. 'Well dangit, dangit, dangit! Why this of all questions.' I think in slight worry as i breathe out a sigh of just reluctance knowing that delaying would only make me look more guilt in the end anyway. Yeah i did find Kuro on my first try, with a familiar call, and a coat to help me out only. i say honestly to you knowing that isn't what you need right now, but it is sadly the truth of the matter of how i found my wonderful little lion. I smile as i pet his head gently at thinking of him as i wonder what i would be without my precious familiar. I think back to all of my previous fights and just chuckles. 'Probably dead without any hope of getting out of it.' I think to myself in amusement as i look towards the fire. Watching it flicker and burn. However, just cause i got him first try doesn't mean anything. Just means that the game was kind to me that day and nothing else. I say dismissively.

Kairi had asked the question and she had looked down when she had said that she had found him on her first try, which she looked down and felt a little upset that she had a few attempts so far and still had came so close. Kairi had sat up and wrapped her with the cloak as she had looked towards the fire, however she had looked back to hear that just because she got him on the first try doesn't mean anything, just meant the game was kind to her that day and nothing else. She had felt a little better about the situation, however she still had felt a little jealous that she had found her familiar on the first try while she had spent a fair amount of time already searching for something to be her familiar. Kairi had exhaled a sigh and then looked back to Hestia and said out to her "Anyways, when do you think we can finally move back out? I just really want to get this familiar..." she looked into the fire once more.

@Hestia

I hear the tone of your voice and nods in understanding knowing at this point you're probably experiencing a mix of annoyance, frustration, and maybe even possibly loneliness depending on how attached you are to having the companion at your side always. I look outside and seeing the snowstorm slowly dying out as i kiss you gently on the cheek. Come on Ashley we should get going now before the snow starts to pick up dangerously once more, or even at all. I say as i get up from the cave floor and leaves the fire burning knowing it won't get far or at all from how it is set up. I then offer you a hand to help you get off of the floor as i look to you. So Ashley what type of familiar are you hoping to find during your time looking? Looking for the cute familiars like a husky, or fox? or something more exotic and unique? I ask curiously to you.