[PP - F4] Snowy Familiar Paradise << Feeding the Enemy >>

Kairi had smiled as she had smiled to her from the kiss and said that she wouldn't die, Kairi had nodded her head and said to her "Just don't do anything rash." she had turned to Kuro and gave him a few pets again, however as she had stood up to run away from the monster, the Snowman had picked up a snowball and threw it onto the ground in front of Kairi and the small area around her had turned to Ice, making her slip and fall on the ground again, however since her Buster Sword was onto her back her head had hit onto the handle of the sword. Kairi had placed her hand on the back of her head as she had cried out when it had happened, even though it didn't really hurt it had still felt extremely weird and she didn't like it. However she knew the monster wasn't going to just let her walk away.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94933 - LD: 
Loot: 2080 Col, 20 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon
[H:4] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 65/75
[H:4] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 3/36
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 114/360 - DMG: 108

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you trying to run away as i continue to attack the enemy as i try to strike the Frosty was it surges around me in a mass of snow as my eyes widen as i see it move past me as i hold my blade as the sword strikes thin air. By the time that i had time to turn around i see the enemy forging its hand it snow and tries to hit you, but it missed entirely. While that is good i still can't help but feel some anger at this thing trying to have hit you. 'You just [Censored] Up Frosty. No more christmas cheer for you no more.' I think very angrily as Kuro can be heard growling also neither myself, or my familiar liking the idea of you having gotten almost hurt when it is our job to try and protect you from such pain. I quickly dash forward intending to make this creature, and hurt as much as possible.

#94934 BD:3+1=4  CD:6 (+1 ENG total)   MD:7-2=5 (Kairi's evasion)

[H:4] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 66/75
[H:4] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 3/36
  1/3 cool down stun

Kairi had looked up when she had fell onto the ground, however she had seen the monster trying to attack against her, Kairi had let out a yelp and she had moved quickly out of the way... but just barely. She had looked up to Hestia and she had looked towards it with a bit of anger, however having the monster distracted, she had manged to stabilize herself and fully managed to run away from the monster, however she had felt a little alone as it was a little far away as she had gotten away as far as she could. She needed to get her energy up, however since she was out and about she had figured she might be able to finally find one of those familiars. With a sigh, she had began to look around looking at the animals that had passed by running away from Kairi, she had just wanted to befriend someone.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94935 - LD: 16+2=18 [Outtie 500]
Loot: 2080 Col, 20 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon
[H:4] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 3/36

I look towards the enemy as my sword blazes with energy in the form of blood red and yellow crackling energy as i try to attack the Snowman as it turns to me and throws snow at me as i use my shield to block the attack as the snow hits the shield and falls uselessly to the ground. The useless snow creating a build up that causes me to just fall short of the enemy who dodges around my attacks once more as i swear i can start hearing this thing starting to sing as i glare at it. No, no no no no! I say not wanting to hear this as the mob continues anyway with jingle included. Frosty the Snowman, a soul wanting death. With blackened data and crimson eyes. I just glare at it as my i tighten around my sword tightly as i glare at it. Now just getting more motivated to harm this thing.

#94936 BD:4+1=5  MD:7  CD:5  4 DMG +10 HP back   THRNS: 28 DMG

Frosty the Snowman - HP: 96/360 - DMG: 108
  2/3 cool down stun

Kairi looking back on the path letting out a sigh, she was hoping that Kairi was going to be okay and at least be able to handle the monster all on her loansome while she was out of the picture for a while. However looking around, she hadn't spot anything that she had wanted, however she had found one thing that had look relatively cute... however she didn't get it in enhanced once more. Letting out a sigh she had released the monster again, and she had hit a tree that was nearby, the immortal object sigh had appeared in front of her as she had angrily attacked the tree. She was letting out some stress that had built up from this and she had nearly went insane as it had been taking so long just to get. She had started to feel extremely jealous that she had gotten Kuro literally on her first attempt.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94938 - LD: 12+6=18 [ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES, WORN OUT PLACES]
EN: 1/3

I look at the snow man as it continues to sing a rather distorted version of its song as i just get tired as i try to slash into it not giving any thought into my attacks as i watch as the creature moves out of the way of strikes with ease every single time. Why can't i hit you! I say completely annoyed by the snowman by this point as it tries to attack me by completely missed me entirely as i just look at it, and it at me. As if their was a mutual understanding of not talk about this moment as i back away and it from me as i look towards my familiar with a look as it flies on over over to me. Pin it. I command my familiar who nods and flies over towards Frosty weaving between snow ball strikes to its body in its attempt to try and pin the opponent.

#94939 BD:3+1=4  CD:2  MD:1

Frosty the Snowman - HP: 96/360 - DMG: 108
  2/3 cool down stun

Kairi had let out a sigh, she had just wanted to get this familiar and head home and relax for the rest of the day, however because of this being extremely hard and taking forever she would need to continuously keep trying and trying and trying till she would finally find a familiar that is enhanced. She had continuously attacked the immortal object tree until she had felt more calm and satisfied. However in the corner of her eye she had seen something in the distance, looking over to it she had seen that it was a material. Picking it up she had inspected it before placing it into her inventory. She had looked around and sighed once more before sitting down into the snow placing a hand onto her cheek as she was basically waiting for her energy to regen before she could get back to Hestia and help her out some more.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94941 - LD: 19+6=25
Loot: 2080 Col, 21 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon
EN: 2/3

I find my eye twitching as it continues singing more and more as my grip tightens till my knuckles turn white as i can only glare holes into this thing. I'll be back on christmas day. It finishes as i just feel a part of me snap. No you won't you overgrown ice cube! you're going down! I say as i charge at it wanting to bring it some harm. I quickly go and tries to strike at it as i see my sword actually cleave into the snow, but no wounds staying as the mob then grips me tightly within its hand after i finish my sword art and starts squeezing me tightly as i grit my teeth from the sensation of being crushed. However, thankfully Kuro was around as he headbutts the snow elemental making it let me go as i hit the ground as i take in the gulps of air gladly. Being crushed....not fine. I say with some difficulty.

#94951 BD: 6+1=7  MD:9   12 DMG   mob 4 DMG  +10 HP

[H:5] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 65/75
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 84/360 - DMG: 108
  2/3 cool down stun

After a moment Kairi had looked up to Energy as it had finally finished to recover, she had let out a sigh and she had figured that it was time to head back to where Hestia was at, however knowing Hestia's luck with finding Kuro on the first attempt she probably already killed the monster. However getting back onto the path she had walked back towards where Hestia was at, however as a distraction she had found yet another treasure chest... letting out a sigh, she had just wanted to help her girlfriend if she was needing it, so instead Kairi had picked up the Treasure Chest and carried it all the way over where she had seen Hestia and the Monster entering combat again, Kairi had frowned a bit thinking it was wrong of her to think of Ember that way, however dropping the chest in front of her she had grabbed the Buster Sword from her back and moved forward to meet Ember, she had gave her another kiss on the cheek and said "Hope I didn't miss out on any action." she giggled.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94952 - LD: 12+6=18 [Found Treasure Chest]
Loot: 2080 Col, 21 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon
EN: 3/3
[H:0] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 36/36
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 84/360 - DMG: 108

I look at the enemy glaring as my sword gets covered in blood red energy and crackling with energy that is of the enhancements bleed and paralyze manifested i glare at Frosty as i see its mouth open once more. No More Singing! i scream as i slice twice across its chest then slice hard along its eyes as the sword art requires the wounds never leaving as it starts to leak water and unable to move. Making it unable to roar out in the pain that it feels as i back away and takes a calming breathe as i hold my sword glad to have gotten that out after so many misses. I then look over to you coming towards the fight, but with no familiar. However, their is a chest that is rather interesting. I smile at the kiss and returns it on the lips. You didn't miss much. I say cheerfully feeling much better now that you are here.

#94953  BD: 9   MD: 9  12 DMG  Paralyze proct,  Bleed Proct.   Enemy DMG: 1(minimum)

[H:0] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 36/36
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 72/360 - DMG: 108
paralyzed/Bleed 0/2 (24 DMG on its action)

Kairi had smiled when Hestia had returned the kiss but on the lips, Kairi had looked to Hestia with a bright smile when she had said that she didn't miss much, Kairi had giggled and said to her "It wouldn't be a battle without me." she had said before looking back to the enemy that had appeared to be paralyzed and inflicted with Bleed, Kairi had smiled before attempting to attacking it, however she had juuuust barely came short to attacking it. Kairi opened her eyes wide as she had missed a non-moving target. Kairi had immediately felt bad for missing, she had turned to face Hestia and she had said clearly upset "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to miss, I had just came short and I had failed you and... and..." she had began to freak out over a little mistake that she had made.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94954 - BD: 3+2=5
[H:0] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 34/36
[H:7] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 65/75
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 72/360 - DMG: 108
 [Paralyzed - Bleed: 0/2]

I see you move in as i quickly try to follow up at the same moment figuring that trying to attack at the same moment would be for the best. As you move in to attack the creature i see you miss. I quickly try to follow up, but as i attack the creature breaks out of the attack and travels once more through the snow leaving a large puddle of water that is from the bleed effect as it leaves a trail towards where it had gone as it rises from the snow being basically a chibified version of what it once was at this point. At missing the creature i turn to you with a chuckle. No need to apologize Ashley. See i missed also no need to worry over it i am sure this meant snow golem had something to do with the reason why you had missed it entirely. I tell you with confidence.

#94955 BD: 3+1=4  MD:(paralyzed)  MD:7 4 DMG +10 HP  24 Bleed 28 THRNS

[H:0] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 34/36
[H:7] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 55/75
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 20/360 - DMG: 108
 [Bleed: 1/2]

Eventually she had turned to her saying that there was no need to apologize and that she had missed as well, Kairi had put a little smile on her face, she had knew that it was okay however she knew that she would prefer for the monster to just be done said and over with. However, there was just nothing she could do with just barely missing. Looking back forward to the monster she had picked up her Buster Sword again and moved forward to miss against the mob as it had moved away. She had gritted her teeth, this mob was literally going to die regardless and it had chose to not die by Kairi right now. Kairi got extremely frustrated she had threw her sword to the side and looked to the chest and simply moved towards it and got on her knees as she had began to inspect the chest.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94956 - BD: 2+2=4
[H:0] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 33/36
[H:7] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 55/75
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 20/360 - DMG: 108

I just look at the creature as it struggled within its last moments of life before i turn to you and goes over with you towards the chest and sits down to relax after a annoying, but well earned fight for its rewards. The creature shattering into millions of little crystals illuminating the forest clearing once more giving everything a nice beauty to it. My familiar resting between the two of us as he waits to see what the chest is going to be. Both myself and my familiar seemingly trusting in the fact that the game wouldn't mess with them back to back with loot minimum mobs to fight. I take a relaxing breathe as i just enjoy the cold air that the fourth floor provides just relaxing peacefully as i wonder if their will be any other mobs that decide now is a good time to strike.

#94957 LD: 17  CD: 9  1080 COL, 2 T1 Mats, 1 T1 Uncommon snack.

Loot: 3160 Col, 23 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon, T1 uncommon Consumable (snack).

[H:0] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 33/36
[H:7] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 50/75
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 0/360 - DMG: 108

Kairi had looked back to see that Hestia and Kuro and fully finished off the Snowman Monster, Kairi had looked back to the chest and checked it for any traps or for the chance it might be a mimic. However to Kairi it had seemed to be a chest, however opening the Chest had opened up to be a mimic and it had snapped down and bit her hand critically hitting her. Kairi had squealed out as she had fell onto the ground looking for her Buster Sword she had threw, however she had reached for it and picked it up attacking the Mimic immediately and retaliated with a critical strike of her own. Kairi after her attack was done, she had sighed, her luck was seriously expiring, not getting a familiar for so long, and now this being the second mimic today, she had shook her head, there wasn't much she could do about it.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94958 - LD: 2
ID: 94959 - BD: 9 - MD: 10 [Damage: 9+1=10*6=60]

Loot: 3160 Col, 23 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon
[H:2] Kairi - HP: 306/360 - EN: 24/36
[H:0] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 55/75
Mimic - HP: 120/180 - DMG: 54
 - Stunned

I hear the chest being opened before a guttural noise as i look and sees it is another mimic. I just give it a deadpan look as i take out my sword and activates my sword art as i strike the creature at the same time along with you. Myself seriously done with all these strong mobs, and bad luck the two of them seemed to be having this day. The loot will be nice at the end of the day for certain, but the road to it will be payed with thinning patience and sanity. I back away from the mimic and see that it is Paralyzed along with you as i look over towards your health and see that it took a good bite off of it, but with it seemingly stunned it has no chance at all to attack next turn anyway, so their is no immediate concern in having to use Howl yet.

#94960 BD:5+1=6  12 DMG

[H:0] Kairi - HP: 306/360 - EN: 24/36
[H:0] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 52/75
Mimic - HP: 108/180 - DMG: 54
 - Stunned

Kairi had felt as though her luck had been expiring and it was only progressively getting worse and worse by the moment. She had looked towards the mob that had been stunned, even though the chest as closed she knew that she could still attack it. Noticing that Hestia had moved up to attack it, Kairi had shortly after moved forward and do another attack of her own. She had sliced and stabbed the Mimic and dealt a good chunk of damage towards it, however she was very upset that her luck was progressively getting worse or things were just not going her way in the slightest but possible. She had felt as though the game didn't want her to have a good day at all in the slightest, or it was truly trying to test her patience in the game trying to find things. 

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94961 - BD: 5+2=7 [Damage: 9*6=54] - MD: Stunned
Loot: 3160 Col, 23 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon
[H:3] Kairi - HP: 306/360 - EN: 16/36
[H:1] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 52/75
Mimic - HP: 54/180 - DMG: 54

I grin seeing the attack hit the beast as i cheer for you with a grin. Good Job Ashley! one more hit should do it. I say happily as i then activate my sword art as i go into attack, but once more as if fate is enjoying a good laugh at my misery in trying to fight a monster it surges past me not allowing me to even hit it as i just look at the creature with very thinning patience. Starting to wonder what sort of being i managed to annoy with this. Who did i manage to anger that is the controller of combat. I look over to my familiar that has an amused look, and i can only imagine it is do at the expense of me unable to do anything at all in terms of hitting the Snowman. I then look back to you. Well hope you can hit it Ashley since it seems like the game doesn't want me to.

#94977  BD: 2  CD: 8 (+1 ENG total)

[H:1] Kairi - HP: 306/360 - EN: 16/36
[H:1] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 53/75
Mimic - HP: 54/180 - DMG: 54

Kairi had looked back to Hestia that had praised her for her combat, this was a very easier enemy to handle, as it must have a lesser amount of HP. Kairi with a smile she had said to her "This monster was just easier." she had giggled. However she had looked forward as she had tried to attack it, however Hestia had missed against it, however she had seemed to be a little but annoyed by it, then had turned back to tell her something, Kairi had giggled and said "Well my luck had been expiring today as well, looks the game has been rather rude to the both of us." she had giggled. She had moved forward with a charged sword art and sliced and stabbed the Mimic bringing its HP to zero, its mouth had closed and it had stayed present as a chest, which was still extremely weird to Kairi.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94983 - BD: 6+2=8 [Damage: 9*6=54] - MD: 4-2=2
ID: 94984 - LD: 17+6=23 - CD: 4 [Loot: 1440 Col, 4 T1 Materials]

Loot: 4600 Col, 27 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon
[H:3] Kairi - HP: 306/360 - EN: 8/36
[H:1] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 52/75
Mimic - HP: 0/180 - DMG: 54

I smile happily at the defeat of the mimic as i hug you tightly with a very happy smile upon my face as i look at you. So then umm what now? I ask with a small chuckle really needing a break after all that fighting of back to back monsters. Thankfully thought it seemed the game was kind this time and had allowed the mimic to be slower to allow actual hits. Are you feeling exhausted any? Should we try to get another break to rest and take a breather? I ask wanting to make sure you're totally fine, and not trying to push yourself more then what is needed in a attempt to try and find this familiar that is seemingly evading the two of us. Having noticed you chase after something multiple times which makes me curious if the creature in question is just watching us at all times to see if you are worthy or something akin to that of being its partner.