[PP - F4] Snowy Familiar Paradise << Feeding the Enemy >>

Kairi had looked up to Hestia that had gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek, she had listened to what she had to say and in response Kairi had looked up to her with a cute look and said "That's amazing to hear Hestia, your support means a lot to me." she had looked back down and over to towards the plethora of animals that she had seen, however... she hadn't seen a single one that she was honestly looking for. She had grinned and then looked back up to Hestia that had said that there was no need to thank her and she just does what she has to do to make days better to her ability, at first Kairi was confused on what she had meant by it, however it had left her mind and she had given Hestia a tiny hug. After a moment, she had looked down to Kuro that had wanted some pets, smiling Kairi had bent down and gave Kuro a bunch of pets, however after a moment Kairi had looked up and saw something buried in the snow. Walking up to the snow, she had seen the top of a treasure chest, smiling she had looked over to Hestia and said "Look at what I had found!"

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94561 - LD: 16+6=22 [Treasure Chest Found]
Loot: 1 T1 Material

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod my head wit ha smile as we continue walking through the snowy wasteland as i wonder what to do from here in terms of what to do next. I look over to you, and remembers that you want to try and prove your strength on your own. hey Ashley if you want to prove your strength on you do some questing on your own? That way you can try to prove your strength on your own or with other people, and i can do some more quests that are higher tiered with some of the people in the guild. I suggest to you curiously knowing that such a arrangement would benefit us both in the end for certain. Kuro enjoys the pets you give him as he nuzzles your hand affectionately. You get to  do some quests to test your strength, and meet more people, and i get to complete more newer quests. Some time after me asking that you spot the chest as i grin as i walk on over and helps pull it out of the snow, and after that i just look to you with a smile. You found it, you open it up Ashley you also have the nice coat so that will help also. I say with a chuckle.

Kairi had looked up to Hestia when she had said out if she had wanted to improve her strength maybe she would do some questing on her own, Kairi had looked down and she had thought for a moment, its not like she cant get powerful on her own, she was just worried that she might accidentally kill herself. Eventually she had plastered a smile on her face and looked to Hestia saying out to her "Well... I can only try I suppose! However I am lazy... and I worry that I might accidentally kill myself, BUT! I know I can do it." she had giggled. Then eventually she had made her way to the chest, looking up to Hestia she was happy of her finding one, once she had said to open it, she had immediately opened it to find a plethora of goods, it was clear that she had found the mother load, a handful of col, some materials, and some armor? She was bouncing with joy.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94593 - LD: 20
Loot: 600 Col, 9 T1 Material, 2 T1 Light Armor Unidentified

I smile happily as i kiss you gently on the cheek. Good, i know you can do this easily Ashely you have lots of strength that will easily be used to take down any mobs that tries to cross paths with you. Since you do have that nice holy damage blade, and that isn't counting your own strength from the skills you have. I say cheerfully with a smile as you go to open up the chest. After you do so I look at what the chest gives for rewards as a little menu popped up to say what was in the chest. i smile a bit at seeing what  was in their as their is a good bit of rewards especially the materials that was within the chest. I look at what was their and goes over it in my head, and figures that the best way to split it would be left up to Ashley since she found it.  Well come on Ashley time to continue on our way if we stay around here we might freeze up in the cold. I say in a joking tone knowing that isn't much of a worry do to having done the traveler quest together which means that neither of us are affected by the heat anymore.

Kairi had smiled when Hestia had kissed her cheek again, encouraging her to do it. Kairi had faced Hestia and planted a kiss on her cheek back and on her lips saying out "You just know how to encourage me." she had giggled. She had looked at her with a cute face and said to her "But I can't use the Blade just yet, I am not level 25!" she had giggled, she had looked to her level and it wasn't too far away, however it was painful that she couldn't use it at the moment. However looking down to her prize she had looked back up putting the stuff into her inventory saying that if they stayed there they might freeze up in the cold, Kairi had giggled and stood up and properly straightened herself as she looked over to Hestia and said to her "Yeah, lets go." she had giggled. As they had walked forward she had looked over to Hestia and gave her a smile saying out to her "So... do you have any plans this week? In the next few days?" she had asked.

@Hestia

Even if you aren't level twenty five just yet Ashley you will be eventually, and when you are you will be able to start destroying mobs with absolute ease with all your sword arts available and whatever familiar you are going to get potentially boosting that damage even more possibly. I say happily as i continue to walk alongside you in the cold floor as Kuro just plays in the snow digging through the snow and just getting covered in it as he seems to enjoy the sensation immensely of being covered in snow. Also i don't have much plans besides the fact if you plan to go questing i will be questing also with some of the guild members that we have in the guild. Why do you ask? i ask you as i wonder what would take a week or even a few days possibly depending on the speed of completion that we manage to do. I go over the quests that are available as i shake my head not knowing what could take so long to accomplish.

Kairi had giggled, Hestia was not wrong by any means, and she had knew when she would hit level 25, she would become a scary and basically take down anything that would stand in her way. She had looked up to Hestia and said "Thats the dream! E...Eventually." she had giggled, with a bit of concern that it might not be too much of a help, however its still help regardless. Then she had asked if she had any plans for the upcoming week or for a bit, Kairi had giggled as she had went to grab her hand and squeeze it softly and said "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to get one of the new guild members to come along to do the Dragon Hunter Anthology quest line together." she had giggled and said to her "Thats the one Quest Line that I don't think I could do on my own. Figured you might want to come along with me." she had looked up to her with a cute smile, looking over she had seen Kuro play around in the snow, which had brought a brighter smile on her face as this was bliss.

@Hestia

Well if we did the Dragon Hunter Anthology i would say lets bring Kimi that way we can keep it around people your level to help us get through it. I say with a smile. However, i do want to do that after you do those questing with other people. I want your horizons to expand, and i need some levels myself just to make sure that i am prepared fully for the questing that is their in those dragon quests. I need to make sure i can protect you and Kimi to the best of my ability if we bring her. I tell you remembering the Kimi girl from the time i helped her with the second lesson quest a bit after i had joined the guild. And yeah i don't think many could do that questline on their own till they are like waaay into the higher levels, and by that point they would be one shotting things like crazy. I say with a small chuckle as i look at you as we continue walking through the snowy tundra as the area slowly changes from the usual area outside of our cavern more towards the snowy forest of the fourth floor.

Kairi had smiled when she had said out that she would want to take along Kimi, however she had said out that she would want her to do it after she would do some questing with other people, and having her horizons to expand. Kairi was a little concerned, however she had shook her head and nodded with her head with a smile and said out to her "Well, I can't argue with that. I do need to do some quests with other people and to gain some levels." she had placed a hand on the back of her head letting out a chuckle. Then she had said out that not many could actually do the quest line until they are way high up in the higher levels, Kairi had chuckled and said "Well, hopefully I can make it to a point where I could start one shotting things of my own." she had let a giggle escape and then she had looked over to see if there was anything that she had liked, however in the distance she could of sworn if she had seen anything, she had began to walk in that direction seeing if she had seen one that she liked.

@Hestia

I nod happily glad that you're fine with doing that since it means that you won't depend on me always being their, and hopefully grow stronger and maybe even get some motivation in yourself to not be totally lazy. I can only hope that is the outcome from you doing quests with others that you will grow to find strength and courage when by yourself. Well good now come on finding this familiar won't happen by itself. I say encouragingly to you as i hug you tightly and happily, and then chuckles at hearing you want to start one shotting enemies also. That makes two of us then Kairi since that would make questing so much easier if a bit anticlimatic. I say jokingly with a smile as i see you look out into the distance and then start moving towards their as i just shrug and follows after you since apparently you saw something that looked like what you were looking for.

Kairi had thought that she had seen something in the distance, moving over past all the normal animals that were around she had looked down and before she had knew it a animal that she couldn't quite see had attacked her as it had ran past them with a good amount of speed. Kairi falling down to the snow, she had blinked to what had just happened, she was rather confused on how to feel, she was between if she should laugh, cry, or just be a little mad. However she had gotten up from the snow looking a little confused and uncomfortable turning back to Hestia blinking a few times and she had said out to her "I-I literally don't know how to feel or what to say... l-lets just move on from this." she had then let out a small nervous chuckle before moving back towards the trail trying to comprehend what had just happened.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94631 - LD: 1

As i move with you towards the creature that seemingly has gotten your attention i watch the resulting events unfold as i blink very confused having never seen a actual mob go out of its way to attack a player. Huh i guess they are still enemies which would make sense for it attacking you. Just never expected it to happen right now. I say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my head as i then help you out of the snow. I'm fine with going Ashely come on i'm sure we'll find this familiar you're looking for in a little bit just give it some time and you'll find the familiar you want. With shortly after that you dominating the floors with whatever you get alongside your companion for the rest of your stay within this game. i say optimistically and speaks in a rather happy and cheerful tone of voice as Kuro flies over and nuzzles your leg affectionately to show he is here for you.

Kairi had just mainly felt... uncomfortable in a way, she had just could comprehend what in the world had just happened. However hearing Hestia from behind her she had said that they were still enemies that could still attack, however she didn't expect it to happen right now. Kairi had let out a giggle when she had and said out to her "Neither did I." she had continue to giggle. She had looked up to Kairi that said that she was fine with moving and next time she was sure that they would find the familiar they were searching for, Kairi had smiled and said to her optimistically "Yeah, I hope so too. I need a cute lil' companion to come along with me on these adventures." she had let out a small giggle, however looking down she had seen Kuro as positive as always, Kairi had bent down and gave him a plentiful amount of pets and attention.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94706 - LD: 5+6=11

I nod with a smile as we continue to walk through the snowy fields as it starts to become a lot worse then expected as it continues to snow heavily. We should try to find a cave to rest in Ashley cause otherwise we might turn into ice sculptures out of here. I say in slight worry as i walk alongside you as i raise a arm to go over my eyes to try and block out the snow from my eyes as the wind actually feels slightly bone chilling from the wind hitting me. Eventually though a cave is managed to be seen as i quickly say. come on Ashley lets get in their to stay safe. I say as i then make my way towards the cave, and then inside of it and breathes a sigh of relief as their is no more cold wind trying to turn me into a ice sculpture within the cave. Just the biting aftermath of the wind blowing into the cave from trying to find a source to push into.

Kairi had started to feel a little more colder as the snow had started to become a little unbearable, as much as she had loved to pet and give a lot of pets and love to Kuro, it had started to become a little unbearable. She had nervously giggled following up behind Hestia and she had said to her "Heh heh... yeah, we really need to get out of this snow." Then eventually they had eventually made their way into the cave, Kairi looking around, she had smiled to see that a lone material was inside, picking it up and placing it in her inventory she had looked back to Hestia and asked out to her "Well... since we are going to need to stay in here for a while, do you know how to start a fire? Because well..." she had patted the back of her head and nervously giggled as she had said out to her "I sure don't."

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94714 - LD: 15+6=21
Loot: 600 Col, 10 T1 Material, 2 T1 Light Armor Unidentified

I breathe a sigh of relief once in side the cave as i feel Kuro cuddle up against me as i pet the little guy for being willing to be at my side as i give the little Lion as much love and attention i could give him. Especially since his fur covered body provides some nice warmth. Once hearing your question of a fire i nod my head as i take out some basic camping gear including a tent, some blankets, and then finally a few pieces of wood to make a fire as i grab some rocks and smashes them together creates enough sparks to create a fire as i nod my head and then sets the rocks aside and then sits near the fire to enjoy the heat of it. Who knows maybe your familiar will show up from it needing a nice cozy place by the fire also. I say somewhat jokingly figuring that nothing could actually be lucky enough as that to get a familiar do to just having a warm fire.

Kairi had looked over and saw that she had immediately gone to work on making themselves comfortable, she had given a moment as Hestia had gotten some wood and prepared them to camp out she had looked for some materials that had been around, however she had eventually found a material as she had began to start the fire, Kairi placing the material into her inventory she had given her a warm smile and she had sat down next to Hestia and said to her after she had spoken out to her "Who knows, maybe the familiar will come join us by the warmth and become all of our friends." she had laid her head on top of her shoulder and she had nuzzled into it a little bit, before opening her eyes and she had looked into the fire and had asked out to her "Do... you think we'll ever be able to leave this game?"

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94740 - LD: 10+6=16
Loot: 600 Col, 11 T1 Material, 2 T1 Light Armor Unidentified

I smile a little bit at that thought as i quickly wrap an arm around you and pulls you close towards me for us to enjoy the fire, and warmth it can provide us. I would imagine a familiar would enjoy cuddling by the fire at a cold day like this. I say with a smile as i feel you snuggle up against me as your head rests upon my shoulder  as we just enjoy the warmth of the fire and kuro moves from his position to be snuggled against the both of us for a nice family cuddle. The sounds of the howling winds being heard from outside as it reverberates within the cave. After a few moments of silence at hearing your question i nod my head understanding the worry of such a thing. Don't ever worry about that Ashley. We are all going to escape this game eventually. The game is designed to adapt to how we as players advance, so eventually it has to change right? I mean it already changed crafting, and supposedly even other things back in the past.. If that is the case i would imagine it would do so again to try and help us out.

Kairi had smiled feeling Hestia's arm being wrapped around her and pulling her close towards her as they had enjoyed the fire, she had giggled with a smile and said out to her "Well, I could only hope that a familiar would enjoy doing something like that." she had nuzled into her shoulder and got herself nice and comfy, however after a bit Kuro had moved to snuggled up against the both of them to have a nice family cuddle. Kairi had looked down to Kuro and placed a hand upon him and began to pet him slowly. Then eventually she had asked the dreaded question, then she had said that she should never worry about that sort of thing. Kairi had looked down after she had finished and with a somewhat upset tone she had said out to her "Well... I don't doubt that we will be able to make it out of the game, otherwise it would be a genocide of 10,000 gamers. But... I worry that I might not make it."

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94748 - LD: 16+6=22
Loot: 600 Col, 11 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified

I nod with a smile as i snuggle against holding you close to me as i nuzzle my head gently against you as you do the same to my shoulder. Kuro my familiar enjoying the pets as he relaxes fully as he allows his guard to be lowered to enjoy the peacefulness of this. For myself i look into the flame and watches as it dances and flickers in the air providing a beautiful scene of it moving about and just being relaxing. I hear your worry and nods my head in understanding as i kiss you gently on the cheek. Also Ashley i am certain you will make it out of this game just fine, and alive. I mean supposedly the only real death happens on the front lines, so it can't be that bad really. Since if you look at the monument also nobody died to a floor boss recently, so that means it is very unlikely any of us will die from here on out for a good while. I say optimistically with a cheerful smile upon my face as i hold you close.