[PP - F4] Snowy Familiar Paradise << Feeding the Enemy >>

Kairi had looked over when Hestia had pressed her lips against her cheek, and said that to come on and they should get going, Kairi had nodded her head and took her offer followed up behind Hestia with their hands locked into each others. Before long she had asked out what type of familiar she was hoping to find during the time looking, Kairi had looked over to the trees before looking back forward with a sweet smile "It's a secret!" she had giggled. She didn't want to ruin the surprise that she had been trying to get when it comes to getting a familiar, plus she didn't want to just give it away and have her take Kairi to a place where finding one of those kinds of familiars would be. However shaking her head she had looked back to Hestia and asked out to her "So... why did you choose Kuro anyways? What had made Kuro stand out to you and why you wanted to choose him other than other familiars?"

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sigh softly at the answer to my question about your familiar of choice. having really wanted to know the answer to that one. Since it would be interesting to see what sort of familiar you would like to spend a good bit of your time within SAO with. Also i chose Kuro since is actually something i would want to have in a familiar. A familiar that is unique and mythological in nature from what i can tell. Then their is also the fact he looks so unique and in total balance. The black and white clashing perfectly in a nice balance of night and day. Also i didn't really need to try and find any other familiars since i found my perfect one on the first shot. I say with a small shrug as i pet Kuro's head who looks ever so slightly offended at the question of why i would want to ever choose someone besides him. Kuro apparently thinking the question is a insult of some type.

Kairi had frowned a little hearing that she had let out a sigh, she didn't want to make her feel like she was judging her pick on Kuro, she was just curious why she had chosen Kuro. She had said out her reasoning, and Kairi had looked to Hestia with a smile and said out to her "Well thats a completely cool reason why you had gotten Kuro!" she had let out a giggle and said once more "I am sorry if I had made it seem like I was judging your chose in familiar, Kuro is super cute and I love him too I just wanted to know why you had chosen the cute little guy." she had looked back forward and thought to herself, would she be able to find the opposite of Kuro? Or someone that was very similar to Kuro? Even if the relationship doesn't stay together for a while, she really liked how Kuro was and how he looked, and she had wanted to give Kuro someone to play with and maybe have a lover of his own.

@Hestia

Kuro nods his head at hearing that knowing that is just your form of complimenting him as he moves back closer to you for more cuddles and pets. Seeing the movement of my familiar i stop petting him to make it easy for him as i look throughout the snowy fields of the fourth floor now that the snowfall that is ever present has lightened up back to normal levels. Kuro just enjoying the snow but sticking between the two of us for any pets i could give him.  It's fine Ashley you didn't make me feel offended or anything don't worry about that. i say kindly with a bright smile upon my face as we continue to travel as i look around the area trying to help you spot some kind of familiar that you might enjoy, but doesn't seen anything at all for the moment. No mobs, or enemies of any type. All of them seemingly having burrowed into their homes to escape the winter storm. Kuro moving slightly ahead noticing this to and tries to help you find a familiar by sniffing one out.

Kairi had looked down to see that Kuro had liked the small compliments that she had given out to him and he came over wanting more cuddles and pets, and irresistibly, Kairi had moved down and gave him plenty of cuddles and pets taking a break from walking for a moment. Looking up she had said that she didn't make her offended or anything. Kairi had given her a cute smile and she had given Hestia a small peck on the lips saying out to her "Good, I don't want to make you upset at me." she had giggled. Then they had began to walk forward again, looking around she didn't quite seeing anything, and Hestia probably had began to wonder what exactly she had been looking for, however Kairi was hoping that she wouldn't find out. However something had caught her eye, looking over to the side behind a tree she had seen something. Walking over there she had pushed snow off seeing that she had just found a treasure chest, however... Kairi started to poke it, she was unsure whether or not to open it.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94901 - LD: 10+6=16 [Found Treasure Chest]
Loot: 1680 Col, 15 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified

As i said you can never make me upset Ashley. It is fun to hangout with you when i am usually alone for the most part unless i am questing. Which is the only time i get social interaction basically. I say with a small chuckle escaping my lips. Not really all that  great, but now we got guild mates and each other to keep us socializing. I say with a smile as we walk. i then see you walking over to somewhere as i curiously follow after you, and spots the chest also as i look down at it, and then looks towards my familiar. Kuro get ready to push Ashley if need be. We don't want a mimic attacking her at all. I tell my familiar who nods his head as he gets into a position ready to pounce as i get into a position ready to block any kind of attack the mimic could try to go for. I then nod to you to go and open it. Don't worry Ashley Kuro and i are ready to defend you if need be, so you can then have time to attack it back with your sword. I say with a kind smile wishing to give you confidence about this matter.

Kairi had smiled when she had responded out to her, even though she had told her its extremely hard to truly make her upset, Kairi had just felt like she was a handful after a bit of time, however she had still loved to have someone like Hestia be in her life. However eventually Kairi had found another chest however she was very suspicious over it. However looking over seeing Kuro gaining a position ready that looks like its about to pounce upon it if it was a Mimic and Hestia was ready to help her if needed. Kairi had looked to the chest and had opened it slowly, however opening it up she had seen Col, Materials, and a Weapon. Smiling she had placed it into her inventory. However in the distance she had seen a black animal move past moving quickly as if it was a blur, Kairi had stood up and decided to go investigate what had moved.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94906 - LD: 12 [400 Col, 5 T1 Materials, 1 T1 Rare Weapon]
Loot: 2080 Col, 20 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon

I see you open the chest slowly, and then relaxes seeing that it doesn't attack you as Kuro relaxes also seeing that he isn't needing as he lays in the snow watching you take the items from the chest. Eventually you get up as i watch you move over towards the tree line as i follow after you making sure to keep a good strict eye upon my surroundings my familiar doing the same as the both of us are more worried about dangerous mobs while you are following after whatever you saw. I can only assume it is a potential familiar since otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to chase after whatever is over towards there. So Ashley once you start doing quests on your own, or with others which one you plan to do first? I ask curiously knowing that it won't matter all that much since you'll be one shoting the creature most likely with the amount of damage you're able to do at your level.

Kairi had walked towards what she had seen that had passed by, however when she had walked up to the area where she had seen it passed and looked around... finding nothing. Kairi had started to get real frustrated upon seeing absolutely nothing, her hands had curled up to a ball as she had gotten really frustrated at not progressing at all. However she had calmed down and took a deep breathe before facing to face Hestia as she had stepped forward with a clear upset look that nothing was going her way at all when it came to finding a familiar and said "I am not too entirely sure what quest's I am going to go on, and I have no idea who would want to do any quests with me. So I guess I am going to have to find people or go on my own for a few to gain some levels." she had said out to her.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94913 - LD: 8+6=14
Loot: 2080 Col, 20 T1 Material, 1 Perfect T1 Light Armor Unidentified, 1 Rare T1 Weapon

I nod my head in understanding of that as i take your hand and starts to lead the way towards a random direction not really knowing where to go, or how i will end up getting their. However, at this point it is just better to walk and enjoy the time spent together. Well if your ever unsure on who to do a quest with Ashley you can always do a quest with some of our guild mates. I'm sure they would like to get to know you at some point. I offer with a small smile on my face. As we walk along the way the snow starts to shift and form before us forming into a humanoid like shape but very chunky and out of proportion for most things. Even forming weirdly a top hat and monocle made of snow and ice. I then read its name and starts to laugh as the monster roars. Oh i never thought i would see something like this. I say as i laugh and activate howl.

#94923  MD:8 4 DMG  +10 healht do to regen  28 thorns DMG

[H:3] hestia: 750/750   ENG: 65/75   paralyze x2 (on shield) l regen x1 l Recover x1l 3 DMG l MIT 104 l  EVA: -1 l 1 ACC l BLD 24 l THRNS 28  -10 ENG do to Howl

Kairi: ?/?

Frosty The Snowman:  332/360  108 DMG

Kairi had looked up to Hestia when she had grabbed onto her hand, she had smiled and erased the frustration from her mind as they had then decided to move down the path continuing to move forward even if they had some failures before. However after a bit of time they had stumbled upon a monster on the path they had walked upon, and it had appeared to be a more... monstrous version of Frosty the Snowman. Blinking a few times she had wondered why a game developer would make a enemy like this, however she had supposed joke monsters were good to have in the game to give players some laughs. Kairi had let out a small giggle after being brought back into reality and she had gotten her Buster Sword from her back as she had moved forward and sliced and stabbed the monster over and over inflicting chip damage it had seemed and a Paralysis.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94915 - BD: 5+2=7 [Damage: 9*6=54]
[H:3] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 65/75
[H:1] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 27/36
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 306/360 - DMG: 108 - Stunned
OOC: Made mistakes and rerolled to mispellings, but its all good, ID: 94916/94917 are invalid.

I watch as you go in and attack the snowman that is frosty as the blade starts cutting into it making it lose some of its mass as i then grin and chases after you as the enemy seems to get locked up and unable to even move. With that i cut into it with my strikes as it loses a tiny bit of its health once more as i then back away not seeing my status effects go off as i just nod fine with that since i know you can do the damage if need be against the enemy. With that i just calmly wait to see what is going to happen next. My familiar Kuro already resting in the snow and watching the fight play out with his tail swishing happily in the snow. You're up Ashley beat up this mean snowman so it won't come back on Christmas day. I say playfully.

#94921 BD:5+1=6  CD:4  12 DMG  Md: stunned

[H:3] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 65/75 paralyze x2 (on shield) l regen x1 l Recover x1l 3 DMG l MIT 104 l  EVA: -1 l 1 ACC l BLD 24 l THRNS 28
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 238/360 - DMG: 108 - Stunned 0/3 Stun cool down.

Kairi had cut and slice the poor snowman as it had gotten stunned into place, making him vulnerable to attack, after Kairi had done her damage, she had looked over to Hestia when she had given a nod and decided to attack against it as well. However looking over to Kuro Kairi had seen him resting and playing with his tail in the snow. Kairi had exhailed a giggle as it was extremely cute, she had said out to Kuro "What a defensive partner, attacking the furocious snow!" she had giggled out more. However looking back to Hestia that had spoke out she had broke back to reality and shook her head as it was her turn "Yes Ma'am!" she had said out before moving forward again, however as she had moved forward her Sword Art was broken as she had slipped on ice and landed on her butt, the sword hitting the ground and her chest giving a jiggle.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94922 - BD: 1 
[H:4] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 65/75
[H:1] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 26/36 [Stun SA: 1/3]
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 294/360 - DMG: 108

I look towards the beast having seen you fall into the snow as i can only ignore you since the fight is more important at the moment as i quickly rush forward and tries to attack the enemy as it seemingly morphs into the snow dodging my attack and then reforms seemingly having lost for some reason during that process as its health has decreased also. I just look confused not knowing why, but not going to question it at all. I look back to you with a apologetic look as i know by now you are up and off the ground since it doesn't take much time to be able to do so. Kuro hearing someone refer to him just looks at you while wagging his tail stil while keeping an eye upon Frosty to make sure it doesn't make many sudden movements.

#94924 BD:3+1=4  CD:12 (+1 ENG total)  MD:2

[H:4] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 66/75 paralyze x2 (on shield) l regen x1 l Recover x1l 3 DMG l MIT 104 l  EVA: -1 l 1 ACC l BLD 24 l THRNS 28
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 276/360 - DMG: 108 - Stunned 1/3 Stun cool down.

(health readjustments do to me not doing MD and thorns needing to be added. Sorry i will learn from this.)

Kairi had placed a hand on her butt and one on her head as she had fell pretty quickly, even though it didn't exactly hurt, mentally it kind of did due to the sudden drop. However looking up, she had seen Hestia try to attack rather than trying to help her up. Kairi didn't think too much on it as the monster needed to be dealt with immediately, picking up her blade and using it to get herself stabilized she had given one more look towards Kuro, seeing that he was still in the snow wagging his tail being extremely uber cute. However... the real issue was resisting the urge to pet Kuro as he is being super cute at the moment, however she knew that they were in the middle of a battle, she had turned back to the snowman and went back to her original goal to send it back to Christmas, she had sliced and diced it with a sword art, but again a Stun was not put onto it, blinking a few times she knew something was up.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94927 - BD: 6+2=8 [Damage: 9*6=54]
[H:4] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 66/75
[H:2] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 18/36 [Stun SA: 2/3]
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 240/360 - DMG: 108

I look towards the enemy as i hold my blade as i try to attack it once more having seen your successful attack against it make its health drop once more as i quickly try to attack, but frosty throws a wave of snow at me blinding with it as i curse as i quickly use my sword instead to move the snow out of the way to prevent myself from being blinded. I look up at Frosty as it seems to grin at me knowing that i am weak enough to where i can't stop it at all as it only seems to know that i am present at all. Just ignoring you and the damage that you are doing as a entirety. With that smug look on its face it surges its snow made arm to try and attack me as i side step the attack knowing my shield wouldn't help much when being pelted with snow continuously. Not feeling like i wish to be slammed into a tree at any point.

#94928 BD:1 CD: 9 (+1 ENG in total)  MD:5

[H:4] Hestia- HP: 750/750 - EN: 67/75 paralyze x2 (on shield) l regen x1 l Recover x1l 3 DMG l MIT 104 l  EVA: -1 l 1 ACC l BLD 24 l THRNS 28
[H:2] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 18/36 [Stun SA: 2/3]
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 222/360 - DMG: 108

Kairi had finished her attack against the monster then it had tried to attack against Hestia when her attack had finished as Hestia had tried to come up and fight back, looking back she had seen that the monster had taken thorns damage. The combat system was clearly very strange when it came to synergy or things making sense, however Kairi had shrugged, she wasn't too huge on MMORPG's and all she knew it could be a common thing in RPGs. She had looked towards Hestia that had completely ignored her and she hadn't done really anything after its attack, however looking forward Kairi had charged a sword art once more and dealt more damage that she had could. Looking up to her energy she had seen that she was getting dangerously low... she had looked back to Hestia and said "Um... Ember, I am running out of energy, I will only have enough for one more attack."

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94929 - BD: 4+2=6 [Damage: 9*6=54]
[H:4] Hesty-Besty - HP: 750/750 - EN: 66/75
[H:3] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 10/36 [Stun SA: 3/3]
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 168/360 - DMG: 108

I look at the mob as i once more try to strike it as i dash forward with my sword once more surging with energy as i try to strike the enemy as it dodges my attacks with ease once more as it moves backwards into your attack as it roars in pain as its health trains once more as it is in the yellow zone now.  Hearing about your energy i frown and can only wish i had something to transfer some energy over, but sadly got nothing for that as the snow elemental tries to attack me once more with a attack from both sides made entirely of snow. Seeing the attack i jump forward and slides a bit till i am close to the snow elemental.  Attack the enemy Ashely, and when you run out just flee the battle for a moment to try and get your energy back to try and beat this guy with me. i call out hoping that can happen since it seems my luck is non existent.

#94930  BD:2+1=3  CD: 1  -1 ENG  MD:3

[H:4] Hestia - HP: 750/750 - EN: 65/75
[H:3] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 10/36
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 168/360 - DMG: 108

After Kairi had attacked the mob once more and said out something to Hestia, she had seen her trying to attack the monster once more... however, she had failed to attack it again, and the monster had failed to hit her back. Grinning she had knew this battle was going to quickly get no where when she would run out of energy, however Hestia had spoken out saying to attack then just flee out of battle. Kairi not disobeying her girlfriend she had moved forward and sliced the enemy a few times removing what was left with her energy stunning it and dealing a good chunk of damage. Kairi had looked over to Hestia and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Just stay safe and don't let anything bad happen to you." she had said with a bit of a concern. However after a moment she had moved to Kuro and gave him plenty of pets saying to him "And you make sure she is okay." she giggled.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 94931 - BD: 8+2=10 [Damage: 9*6=54]
[H:4] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 2/36 [Stun SA: 0/3]
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 114/360 - DMG: 108

I look over towards the creature as it glares at the two of us as it then quickly goes to strike at me with a surge of snow that gets stopped by you slicing into the creature making it unable to move as the snow falls limply into the snow as the left over snow in its body slowly goes into making a new arm. I smile at the kiss. I won't die don't worry Ashley the day i die is the day i die in the real world. Not in this little game that Kayaba has made. I tell you in a gentle and loving tone of voice as i watch you head back towards where we came to try and get out of battle as i focus on the enemy as once more i try to use the sword art and misses once more as my temper slowly starts to flare at all of these misses i seem to be getting for some reason.  When you pet Kuro he nods his head and stands in the snow and walks on over towards me to make sure i stay safe.

#94932  BD:3+1=4 CD:4  MD:(stunned)

[H:4] Kairi - HP: 360/360 - EN: 2/36
Frosty the Snowman - HP: 114/360 - DMG: 108 [Stun SA: 0/3]