[F1-PP]<<Avalanche>> Killing the Cold

"No problem, that's what friends are for we gotta look out for each other." Kimi said with a heartwarming smile. Kimi grabbed Hestia's hand once more saying with a friendly, "Come on lets get going." Kimi made her way trying to back track her steps that they took to get there in the first place. Some of the path that they took originally was covered with snow again so it wasn't a straight shot back, but as they were going Kimi kicked something hard and tripped "Oof, What was that?" Kimi noticed that what she kicked felt hollow. As she was moving the snow aside it turns out that she stumbled on a treasure chest. "Hestia! look!" Kimi said very excitedly. "Here how about you open it. Its already fun enough finding one, i want you to get a bit of the action." Kimi said to Hestia offering to her the chest.

ID# 95240

LD: 20

treasure found

I just smile happily as i nod and goes down the path with you towards the main settlement as i enjoy just viewing the scenery finding it rather nice as the trees that were once iced over seem to be slowly losing their ice upon them to make them normal once more until another player accepts the quest and travels towards here. Somewhere along the path i feel you trip as i quickly turn and sees you in the snow as i help you back up towards your feet. Woah Kim i have to ask again who did you sell your soul to, to get this lucky with finding stuff. I ask jokingly with a chuckle as i help get the chest out and with no snow on it as i take a deep breathe then goes to open it wondering if i will be unlucky enough to spawn a mimic of all things. When i open the chest i grin at the results of seeing a good sizeable amount of loot. Looks like it wasn't a mimic. I say with a small chuckle as i keep the loot for myself at the moment. We can split things once we get back to the main settlement is that fine with you? I ask preferring to do it that way encase we get unlucky enough for some kind of stronger variation mob to appear.

#95242  LD:14  [12-15] = (Floor * 100) Col, (5) materials, rare weapon, (2) rare consumables

"Told you i didn't do that." Kimi said pouting a bit. "Lets just take it back to the safe zone then we can split it there." Kimi said happily. The two of them got up and started back tracking so they can get back quicker. Noodle on the other hand was busy with Kuro playing their little hide and seek game in the snow, but for some time Noodle would sneak up behind Kuro and scare him. "So do you have any plans after this?" Kimi said curiously. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do after this, but anything is fine as long as they could finally take a break for a little while. Kimi thought back to how rapidly she was going through all the quest that came her way and that she would like a break soon. At least to pick up some materials for her crafting which shes been meaning to get back to. It wasn't too long until they reached the settlement where they met to start the quest. With how the trip was all going down hill it was really great for making good time.

Quest summary

Hestia :
(3) T1 Materials 
400 col 
1SP (Thread)

1. <<Snowfrost>> This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]

Kimi : 

(2) T1 Materials
400 col
4SP (1 Thread + 1 Yui's + 2 Quest)
Rare unidentified T1 Weapon
(2) Rare unidentified T1 Consumables

1. <<Snowfrost>> This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]