[PP - F6] Back to the Assault << Deforestation >>

Kairi had cried out, she just didn't want to say anything, she was entirely scared of saying the wrong things to her, and not just her, but to herself. Before long Hestia and moved forward and wrapped her arms around her and rubbed her back gently, however the big sis was words that she didn't necessarily want to hear, she wanted to impress her and hopefully get her back into her life, but... she just didn't know what to say nor do. With hesitation she had wrapped her arms around her tightly and cried into her shoulder, she had looked over to the lush forest and just thought for a moment... was coming into this world really worth it? For her to shape up like this and see a lot of people in such a bad manner and to get annoyed about things? She had looked down onto Hestia's shoulder, and said out a little broken but still audible "Can we just go out and beat the boss already..." she asked trying to avoid stating what is wrong.

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hold you within the silence of the forest only the occasional breeze to make the greenery move and bend within the wind as i feel my familiar's wings against me as i look down to him and gestures towards the tree. Hoping that he catches the point of keep a look out for mobs encase they attack he just seems to look sad for a moment before quickly going to do just that be near the trees for lookout duties encase a mob tries to come by and attack. I look down at you and rests my head atop of yours as i just hold you close and comfortingly gently rubbing your back to help you just vent it all out. Eventually i hear your words as i say softly. Sorry Ashley i want you to answer my question first. Then we can actually go off to kill the boss. I say softly as i continue just holding you close not willing to budge at all on this matter.

After a moment of crying, she had just managed to calm down just a little, however she was still rather upset... and to be honest she had just not wanted to talk about it if she can't fully process what is going on in her mind. Kairi had looked over to Kuro that had shown affection as well to Kairi, then she had asked if they could just fight the boss however she had gotten an answer she had expected. Kairi had looked over to her familiar which had stayed close to them, however had still appeared to be just a normal treasure chest just by them. Kairi had sighed and looked to Hestia and said out to her "I am just trying to think things through with things that have happened, and realizations that I have had... and I just want to figure things out on my own before I feel comfortable with sharing anything at the moment..." she had let out a sigh "Can we please just go fight the boss now?" she had asked her politely.

@Hestia

I nod sadly at hearing your reasoning knowing i can't fight against that so i let go of your and gently wipe any remaining tears you have away as i then get up from the ground as Kuro quickly flies over and cuddles against you trying to help comfort and cheer you up. I smile watching the scene that i view as cute as Kuro nuzzles and rubs the side of his body along you affectionately while keeping one wing at all times around you like a hug. However, even with my familiar doing that i extend a hand to help you get up off the ground with a gentle caring look. Come on Ashley time for us sisters to beat a quest mob's butt. I say with a grin not minding the idea of calling you sister since you're as close to one in my mind, and even though i refuse to say it out loud i can't help but feel like that same bond is slowly forming with other guild members.

After the hug had been over she had offered her a hand to get off the ground, Kairi had accepted the hand to get up however what she had said had only made her a little more upset, however, she tried her best not to show it. She had not liked the idea, she didn't want things to end this way... she wanted her back in her life, she wanted to be with her, she had absolutely loved her. But there was just a lot of things that had gone through her mind at the exact time, making things extremely difficult to really handle all at once, however with a somewhat upset look she had said out to her "Yeah... we got a mob to beat..." she had looked back up and moved back towards the pathway that had lead towards the giant Tiger boss thing, she had mostly just stayed in thought for a while looking down at her feet not really paying much attention to anything else, Karona following her scent and then tilted its box for a moment in a somewhat confused manner.

@Hestia

I walk alongside you noticing you look absolutely dejected by something at this point from one or the other as i make sure to keep you on track towards the quest mob as i look towards Kuro as his ears just fold back letting me know enough that you are still feeling sad or something akin to that. I glance back at Kuro and then forward rather curious how animals have such a weird sense of emotion that can be lost on others. Myself able to tell on my own that you're not happy in any sense of the word do to how you're acting, but having an extra opinion is always nice. I keep a close ear out for the enemy that is suppose to start getting close as distant booming could be heard like thunder rumbling throughout the sky telling that it is at least within hearing distance, but still pretty faraway the only clue of how close being how much fire is starting to appear closer and closer.

Kairi had looked up as they had walked, Hestia had remained silent, in which in her mind she had thanked her for not trying to press more onto it as it probably would not had ended well in her mind. However she had felt as though she had just needed to forge her own future knowing the corruption within people in this game, she had just wanted to be cute and befriend all people... however, from previous instances, she had seen people get annoyed by her being cute, and she would never be able to be a friend to literally everyone in the game, which had only made her mad. And she knew she needed to protect herself, not just from the monsters, but people from her being a little handsy from her revealing clothing. However she had shook her head as she had looked up to the boss that had stood above them as they had arrived, Kairi had looked up with a angered look, one she would look strange with as she moved to her back and grabbed her buster sword.

@Hestia

-----
Kairi - HP:
400/400 - EN: 40/40
Hestia - HP: ???/??? - EN: ??/??
Byakko - HP: 150/150 - MIT: 40 - DMG: 60

I look up towards the beast as we arrive at its locations as the forest all around is burnt to the ground or burning away as the clearing is lit up all around as it glares down at us with a low dangerous growl in its throat. A tiger made of more metal looking features rather then just the fur you would expect from a regular tiger that would be on one. Then it suddenly gets a yellow glow to its mouth as a ring of yellow energy light up above it as electricity runs all along its body as it lets loose once more a roar of pure anger as it then fires a beam of concentrated energy at my form as i quickly raise my shield and gets thrown back as i slide along the ground. Biting down as i feel the energy coarse through my body as i then feel my armor spark up into pure fire as i let out a actual scream. Not one of pain, but instead one of just shock as my health actually drops by a good bit in comparison to nothing.

MD:9  (half of damage dealt as burn. no DoT)

[H:0] @Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 40/40
[H:3] Hestia - HP: 760/790 - EN: 66/76  -10 ENG do to howl
Byakko - HP: 150/150 - MIT: 40 - DMG: 60

Kairi had looked over to see Hestia get prepared for battle, she had slightly smiled seeing Hestia by her side, however she had looked forward to the Byakko and she had held her Buster Sword with two hands as her sword had glowed a bright Blue, however after a moment Hestia had let out a battle cry as the Byakko had then struck upon her. Kairi had saw this as a opportunity to attack and she had moved forward and struck it with the most powerful sword art in her list, slashing at numerous vertical angles on the beast dealing quite a bit of damage to its HP, bringing its HP bar to the yellow in the blink of an eye without necessarily trying, however she had looked up to her energy and saw that with the powerful sword art, it had came at quite a cost... and that was nearly almost half her energy in one use.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 95255 - BD:
 5+2=7 ["Galaxy Destroyer" / Damage: 11*13=143]
[H:1] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 27/40
[H:3] Hestia - HP760/790 - EN: 66/76
Byakko - HP37/150 - MIT: 40 - DMG: 60

I look up towards the enemy while catching my breathe having been surprised by the sudden hit and bursting into flames the electricity cause when it had hit my armor as i then calmly raise my sword and activate the only appropriate response. 'Here is to hoping Rising Sun doesn't fail me this time.' I think to myself as i quickly charge forward towards the enemy and slashes at its steel like legs, but my blade just bounces off of it. However, with the beast low enough i am able to stab it into both of its eyes stunning it, but not without quickly getting smacks hard by its paw as it screams in pain do to the feeling somewhat sharp and cold metal meeting fleshy paw. Injuring the beast from the attack. Once i recover i smile seeing that it is in the red and barely surviving.

#95258  BD:7+1=8   MD:7  CD:8  (-3 ENG total)  Rising: 1DMG (minimum) Stun activated.      Enemy DMG: 1(minimum)  THRNS: 28 DMG

[H:1] @KairiHP: 400/400 - EN: 27/40
[H:4] Hestia - HP770/790 - EN: 63/76
Byakko - HP: 9/150 - MIT: 40 - DMG: 60

Kairi after her attack things had felt like it was entirely slow, she had looked to the boss that had stood before them as her grip on her sword had loosened a bit as she had a break of reality as she had blinked seeing how a world like this truly works. She had looked over to see Hestia seeing that she would be able to befriend people who are nice and would get along with her, however there was a plentiful amount of those who would be either against you or wouldn't like you or would use you just for a benefit, and looking over to the boss she had seen that these things was merely nothing more than just walls of progress needing to be broken down. She had seen the world that it was around her, and she had seen the real world, then she had looked down with a frown, it was a harsh reality, however she had looked up as time had sped back up and tried to attack, however she had failed to simply land a shot.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
95305 - BD: 3+2=5 [Failed Attempt.]
[H:1] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 26/40
[H:4] Hestia - HP770/790 - EN: 63/76
Byakko - HP9/150 - MIT: 40 - DMG: 60

I look towards the enemy as it growl down at me as i give it a look of determination as my sword bursts with energy as i try to go and attack the beast as it roars as it tries to backhand me away with its paw, but it misses me attacking the air in front of me creating a wall of cloud and smoke from the dirt and ash all around it. I close my eyes when going through the smoke and then turns and strikes the enemy twice and then once more as the Byakko stumbles backwards slightly and then falls onto the ground having a difficulty standing fro me having attacked its Achilles to keep it down. you're up Kairi! Finish off this beast so we can enjoy ourselves. I say rather cheerfully with a chuckle knowing you'll be able to do this with a single strike.

#95311 BD:7+1=8  CD:11  MD:2+1=3   Rising Sun: 1 DMG(minimum)   Stun activates

[H:1] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 26/40
[H:5] Hestia - HP770/790 - EN: 63/76
Byakko - HP: 8/150 - MIT: 40 - DMG: 60 (stunned)

Kairi after missing the attack had just thought... what should she do from here? She knows that being revealing would be a extremely bad idea, especially with the people she had ran up to that had wanted nothing to do with her other than her assets. She had thought... maybe she could get into Heavy Armor instead? She had smiled at how cute she could be being a Paladin could be, however her thoughts were broken when Hestia had spoken out saying that she was up, she had looked forward to the beast that had been paralyzed and tried to attack it... she had failed. Kairi had looked to the beast with shock... she had just missed a Paralyzed Boss, that couldn't move, her expression had went from neutral to downright mad because of it, it was simply ridiculous to see her just miss a Paralyzed Boss.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 
95313 - BD: 1 [Failed Attempt.]
[H:1] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 25/40
[H:5] Hestia - HP770/790 - EN: 63/76
Byakko - HP: 8/150 - MIT: 40 - DMG: 60

After seeing you attack and your giant sword go quite wide i wince in sympathy knowing that feeling quite well, but seeing the anger on your face i just look to Byakko and hit it with my sword art anyway just to see what would happen. knowing that it would get lots of pain for trying to fight you soon after. When my attacks land cleaving off its metal skin the wounds stay as it also gains a paralyzed, and bleed icon near its health bar. I chuckle a little bit at that then looks to you. Calm down Ashley, Byakko is just going to kill itself do to bleed anyway. Come on lets head back towards the town, or walk around the landscape. The enemy is dead, and not something we have to worry about. I say in a gentle tone of voice to you as Kuro looks towards you to see what you're going to do.

#95318  BD:9  MD:(stunned)   4x4=16-40=1(minimum)  Bleed/paralyze proct.

[H:1] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 25/40
[H:7] Hestia - HP770/790 - EN: 63/76
Byakko - HP: 7/150 - MIT: 40 - DMG: 60  (bleed/paralyze)

Kairi had gotten very frustrated to her missing a target that couldn't move even if it had wanted to, however after a moment, Hestia had attacked the Byakko and managed to hit it, stunning it into place and getting bleed onto the beast, Kairi had looked with a bit of rage as she was jealous that she herself was a DPS and a tank with barely any damage or accuracy could hit more than Kairi. However eventually she had calmed down when she had said it was going to die anyways, saying to head back towards town or walk to see the landscape, Kairi had sighed and placed her Buster Sword onto her back as she had walked forward to Hestia and looked to her with a little upsetted look, Karona had scuttled behind Kairi and shifted itself to face the boss, then back to Kairi, then to Hestia, then back to Kairi and was tilted and was conflicted with what in the world was going on, however it had straightened itself prepared to do whatever.

@Hestia

I look over to you and sees your annoyed look as i just looked confused. Are you okay Ashley? You don't seem particularly happy that the boss is defeated. i say ignoring the indignant roar of the enemy as it then shatters into crystals illuminating the area even more beyond just the burning forest around us. I mean the boss is defeated so that is the good thing that we don't have to take anymore damage from it. i try to say optimistically to you with a shrug of my shoulders not understanding why you would be upset about all of this like you are looking like. My familiar going over to my side and looking towards you with a curious look. So um do you want to explore the floor more? Or would you prefer to just head on back to town? I ask curiously wondering  what you would prefer. thinking you will choose town since you seem to be having a particularly bad day for one reason or the other.

Kairi had looked up to Hestia that had asked if she was okay, Kairi had looked over to Kuro then to Karona then just looking over to the boss that had fallen due to bleed, she had just said to her as a response "Not really no, just going through a fair bit as I had said, nothing to worry about. Just worry about yourself." she had said walking forward away from the boss, she didn't care where she was heading towards she had just wanted to move on and just try to find something to distract herself. She had then asked whether or not to just explore the floor more or just head back into town, Kairi had stopped walking and turned to face Hestia and said to her "I don't care either which way, its better than just standing around doing nothing." she had said with a upsetted tone. Karona had scuttled towards Kairi had nudged it shell against her leg knowing that something was wrong, it had moved upward to open its chest to have its long tongue shoot out and beginning to pant.

@Hestia

I sigh softly at the kind of bad mood you are having as i give you a quick hug and then grabs your hands deciding that going to one of the many different ruins out on this floor could be a interesting time. Since they are old which usually means in video game logic that something interesting or possibly even powerful could be residing within these ruins. I grin a bit wondering what hide on these floors that only players who have the time to investigate them could show the players. My familiar goes over towards the treasure chest mimic familiar and bops it lightly as if trying to see what is wrong at the moment. 'I wonder what got her in such a bad mood. She was able to bring the boss down in one hit almost. It was a group effort like it always is with a team of players. I can only hope she isn't upset about me beating the boss since that could mean some trouble if she tries to go against a boss of any kind and carries that same attitude to it.' I think to myself in slight worry.

Kairi was a little shocked when she had moved forward to give her a hug, then grabbing onto her hands deciding to head somewhere, Kairi had looked down to her hands being held and she had only frowned at the sight of it, however she had followed behind Hestia, not that she had another choice in the matter at the given moment. Karona shifting its body towards Kuro as it had booped it, Karona had then licked Kuro and panted towards him. However after a moment, Karona shifted its body back towards Kairi had shifted its body upwards towards her upperbody, then back to Kuro and shook. Karona was rather confused on how Kairi his master was feeling however Karona had worried that it might be something bad, after a moment, its tongue had retreated back within its shell and the chest had closed as it had let out a upset grunt itself, it knows that she isn't being the same or something is wrong, but he himself doesn't know what to do.

@Hestia 

I travel through the jungle that is the sixth floor towards the direction of one of the many ruins i had seen during my travels of this place. Making sure to check each direction when moving from trees encase another lesser mob would wish to pop out and attack the two players during the transition from locations. My familiar looks towards the little mimic familiar as it licks him as he bops the mimic once more with its paw gently. Looking at the strange creature that he has rather mixed feelings for. Knowing that it is nice since the owner's former mate can tell the mimic what to do. However, even if that is the case he had sen many other of this mimic's kind who had attacked his owner. Making him weary encase this one decided to follow in the footsteps of its other kind. Once seeing the mimic turn once more  Kuro can only nod his head able to tell that something isn't normal about the former mate also.

I look towards you with a saddened look as the trees continue to pass by us one by one as we get closer towards our destination a gentle breeze accompanying the floor. The sun shining down through the trees and leaves a pattern of light on the floor of the jungle with little spots of light that shine. I smile at the sight feeling rather at peace as i can even hera the distant chirps of birds that fly along on this floor.