[PP - F6] Back to the Assault << Deforestation >>

Kairi had looked down, even if he had cared about him, she would had prefered for things to end a different way, however he had refused and there was no other option. Kairi had just looked down more when she had said that she needed to show them to back off or there would be consequences, Kairi had just tightened her grip and said "I just doubt my power of being strong, or my power to grow in levels to be able to show them such a thing... Im just weak..." she had said sounding like she had just given up, she seriously doubts her ability to be able to fight against other people especially those she just wants to back off. She had taken a deep breath as she was extremely disappointed in herself for falling in this sort of depression, it was seriously not her, and she just had to face the harsh realities of things. Kairi had looked up to Hestia and said to her "Can I please have my blade back now?" she asked.

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley you are stronger then you could ever think that i am certain of. You are definitely surpassing expectations of what people could have for you. I mean just think of how much you have improved in such a short period of time. You are catching up to my level in a frighteningly fast amount of time. I say in a cheerful tone of voice as i have you look me in my eyes. You are strong Ashley especially strong enough to beat up some pervert that thinks himself "Man" enough to bother you. When in truth he is better off being with the trash we throw out. I say in a serious tone viewing such people like those disgusting people not even all that equal to humans do to letting their decisions be based upon lust, or more worse feelings or logic they could have about the opposite gender. When you ask for your blade i just give a look. Will you try to stab yourself again? I ask as i put one hand upon the handle of the blade.

Kairi had looked down, it wasn't like she doesn't want to believe her, its just she is having a hard time believing in herself. After a moment, she had moved her to look at her in the eyes, and said that she is strong, and even strong enough to beat up some pervert, Kairi had looked away and said "Well... not strong enough to battle my own emotions it would seem." However after a moment she had asked if she have her sword back, she had asked if she would try to stab herself again, Kairi had looked down with a upset look at the reminder that she had done such a thing and she had shook her head no. After a moment she had taken the blade and she had looked down upon it, only remembering the guilt she had done with this blade, it was hard to look at it anymore. Kairi had simply shook her head and placed it into her inventory, afterwards she had placed her hands on her knees as she had looked to the right with a upset look.

@Hestia

You are strong enough to fight off your emotions Ashley it is just sometimes we get overwhelmed by them do to having moments of weakness. If you wish to believe it or not their was a time during my imprisonment in this game where i had felt utterly useless also. Not for the same reasons, but i did have a moment of absolute weakness. I say in a gentle tone of voice to the girl as i have a one armed hug around you to hold you close. When you promise to not try to kill yourself i take the sword from my familiar and then hands it back over to you. Putting it gently back into your hand, and then lets it go trusting that you won't try to harm yourself with the weapon. I just relax alongside you as the rain continues to pour while thunder and lightning happen all around the ruins with seemingly no signs of stopping anytime soon from where we are.

After looking at her sword, Kairi had just thought for a moment, she knew that she just couldn't get away from her feelings anymore, Kairi had just said "Hestia... I just-" she had paused as she had broke out in a bit of tears "I just... I just..." she had looked down to her hands as she had pressed them onto her legs, before long Kairi had just shook her head, she couldn't bear trying to face her worse fears. Kairi had just broke out in tears and tried to run away dashing out of the door, Karona standing almost immedately had shifted its body to Hestia however after a moment he had began to scuttle towards her. Kairi knew that eventually she would catch up, or that since they had lived in the same place it wouldn't be hard to confront her again, however... Kairi just couldn't take it, she just couldn't believe anything, she had just wanted this pain to go away. Kairi had just kept moving forward, she didn't necessarilly know where she was going, however she had just moved forward.

@Hestia

I smile sadly hearing your words as i wait to hear what it is, and then very suddenly you get up and run as i my eyes widen as i quickly get up off the ground and gives chase equipping my vanity clothing to allow me more movement and speed by not being hunkered down by heavy armor. I instead of running down the stairs and out of the house just jump out of the window and lands on the ground on my feet as i then stumble forward as i quickly chase after you as i grab your arm and makes you face me the time saved by jumping out the window instead of running down the stairs. I look you in the eyes as i hold you arm with a iron grip as i have you look me in the eyes also. Stop running Ashley! You can't run from your problems like this you need to face them head on! When i almost died instead of running always i buckled up and went in to fight my literal demons inside of me to try and make me better. I know i am still very flawed person, but it at least helped me get through my mini depression. I say in a very serious tone refusing to let go until i hear my answer.

Kairi had looked back when she had grabbed her arm to try to make her stop running, Kairi had shook her head as they had stood in the rain, she had listened to what she had said but she had fought back what she had said "No! I am not as strong as you think I am! I am just a silly girl with unrealisitic goals and virtues, and only wants things to happen that I know would never happen." Kairi had looked at her with a bit of anger, a bit of depression, and a bit of worry. Before long that look had faded to pure upset as she had looked like she was about to break out to cry "Ember... I love you, I just can't.... I just can't..." Kairi had shook her head and attempted to shake her arm out of her hand and try to run, she didn't want any of this anymore, she just wanted to break free from this prison she had forged upon herself. She just... wanted to be free from her thoughts, and the prison that she had made.

@Hestia

I smile sadly at the girl, but keeps my iron grip upon the girl as i keep you close as i look down at you. Ashley i care for you i do, but at this point i view you like a little sister, or a best friend. Maybe in the future we can be together again, but for now we have to try and move on from where we are at the moment. Try to find new people possibly, but if we do end up together in the future someway, somehow. Then i will be fine with it, but for now Ashley i don't wish to get back to you together anytime soon since i don't want to feel like this was way to impulsive of me to choose that. I say in a gentle tone of voice to the girl that is so close to crying. I can tell you are close to breaking into tears from the look upon your face. With that i keep your arm held and then says in a soft voice. Now come on lets get you home Ashley staying in the rain won't be good for us encase we get a cold. I say softly.

Kairi had fought back trying to get away, she didn't want to face this sort of reality, Kairi had continuously shook her head and just said to her "I'm just weak! Some sort of play toy to a lot of people, why can't you just see!" she had tried to fight, however she and Hestia both knew that she had just been fighting what is honestly true. Kairi had just broke out into tears and fell to her knees once more "I'm just pathetic... I can't even see the truth..." Kairi had wiped away her current tears, but more tears had replaced the ones she had wiped away, she had just said out to her "I just want to run away from these thoughts, this... prison I have constructed myself." then she had said to head on home, Kairi had said out "It doesn't matter, we can stay out here all we want and not a thing will happen..." she had said with a bit of a upset look. She had just remembered the fun and great times they had before, which had only made the situation worse.

@Hestia

The truth isn't something is easy to see or grasp Ashley. The truth is something that takes time to understand fully, and then understanding how to use the truth we have learned in a constructive manner. The truth you have found might be true, or it might be false truth that might be based in some facts. However, you must know that the many evils that are within this world, are matched by the many goods that are within it also you must know. I say in a soft gentle tone of voice as i have you look me in the eyes as you cry as i just keep myself strong to help you out. Ashley come on lets get you home. I say in a gentle tone of voice as i get you up onto your feet and starts to lead you home. By this point both of our familiars have been allowed to make it back towards us as i lead you home back towards the main settlement. Keeping in mind these ruins for later exploration.

Kairi had looked down, mostly just disappointed more than anything after she had speak, she was just at a lack of words, and a lack of emotion. Kairi had just looked rather dead or just exhausted, eventually Hestia had just said to get her home, Kairi knew there was just no point to argue, fight, or anything anymore. Kairi had simply had just nodded her head and accepted the help to get up, and followed behind Hestia home. She didn't really have many thoughts at the moment, everything had just been quiet, she was just exhausted of everything she had done to herself. She knew she needed to find a way to return to her old self or at least get to a point where she would be at least happy with herself. However, its going to be extremely hard to get back to that point, if she could find one even at all. Karona feeling concerned had just followed behind the two prepared to do anything if the situation needs it.

@Hestia

I give your hand a gently squeeze as i lead you towards the main settlement as i sigh as i am officially rained on as i can only think the positive to all this is that drying the clothes will be rather easy since they are just made of 1's and 0's. That they can't stay permanently wet forever, and can be done with efficient ease in possibly. Eventually we reach back into the forest with the trees as they thankfully provide some cover here and their from the rain rather then just being poured on twenty four seven. I glance back towards the familiars as i can see Kuro looking miserable from all the rain on him, and i think the mimic is not doing all right? I can not be very sure from just looking at it since it is just a chest with no facial features that i can see entirely. I can hear thunder, and lightning once more echoing and flashing in the sky as i can only hope that it cools down to some degree.

Kairi had felt her give her hand a gentle squeeze as they had walked through the rain, towards the main settlement, Kairi had looked up to look past the rain and look towards Hestia which had looked and sounded like she was a little upset, then she had looked to Kuro that had looked absolutely miserable, then she had looked to Karona that had walked perfectly fine and didn't look abnormal. Kairi had looked to Hestia and felt a little bad for having her walk in the rain, experience her trying to commit suicide, and even push away her feelings for so long. Kairi had said after a bit "E-ember... I am so sorry... just for today, for watching in fear as I tried a dumb solution to my problems, and just making you walk through this rain... and just, everything..." she had looked down again, she was scared to hear what she had to say to her, however she shouldn't be scared... she had just wanted to make sure everything was going to be alright from here.

@Hestia

It's fine Ashely don't worry since everytime it rains upon all of us a rainbow will appear soon after to make something miserable beautiful. I say in a calm tone of voice giving a analogy for that situation of why i don't mind walking in the rain at all. i walk towards the main settlement at a normal even pace not slowing down or speeding up at all at any point. As soon as the settlement starts to come within sight i do smile a bit as i look over to you. Their is no need to apologize as i had said earlier. Thing happen that is just the simple matter of it, and sometimes bad days happen. however, even after the bad days friends are their to help you pick you up during it or after it. I say with a small chuckle trying to lighten up the mood from this rather dreary setting of rain, and sadness that permeate the area we are in.

As Hestia had spoken out there had only been so many technicalities in her head, even if she had agreed to what she had been saying, a part of her still just had a doubts and technicalities in her head. Kairi recklessly had said out not trying to keep it inside anymore: "B-but!" she had tried to grab her attention. She had felt a little bit of hesitation from inside her, however she had spoken out eventually "You still didn't deserve any of that sort of stuff! You didn't deserve to see me attempt to do that, you didn't deserve for me to say that you didn't care, you didn't deserve... to see me in pain..." she had finished with a little bit of a upset tone, however she didn't feel like she was going to cry, she had felt like she had cried all the tears in her body dry. Even if she had felt emotionally exhausted the thoughts in her head wouldn't stop, and she could still feel bad towards things, and she could still feel emotion but at the basic kind.

@Hestia

I look over to Kairi with a sad smile as i squeeze her hand once more very gently. People sometimes get things they don't deserve. Bad things happen to good people at times, and sometimes good people just experience the worst part of life. This is not a very bad part of life. It can be considered a little dip in what can be considered good times or such for certain but i will never regret my time with you Ashley. For once i felt actual love from another that wasn't family love, and i was allowed to know that people can care for me in that way. I thought i was going to be single forever you know? I'm always just a very busy person, so i didn't think i would find such people to think that way about me. However, the way we went into that relationship was way to quick for me. I thought it would be fine, but it didn't end up feeling exactly right for me in the end. I am sorry it ended that way, but just allow time to heal the pain you feel now, and the relationship we have right now to be not emotionally trying when we see each other. Since i know you felt pain and sorrow when you are looking at me possibly. From thinking of the sadness and worry you had me feel a bit, but even then you are my friend and i will always forgive you. So come on we have a guild to get back to they still haven't had a chance to meet you yet. I say in a gentle and kind tone of voice as i look back at you. The two of us entering the main settlement of Krycim where i nod to the Amazons as i say to finish up the quest. The byakko has been defeated ma'am your enemy is no longer alive. I say and just as i say that a quest completion prompt appears along with the rewards from the quest.

Kairi had looked over to Hestia as she had spoken out, mostly about her perspective at life, and for what she had said. Then she had gone on reminding her that the break up is not in vain and that she would never regret her time together with her, however looking down Kairi had just felt a seperate way, sure she didn't regret a single moment with her, obviously... however she had just loved her with some sort of passion. However, there was just not much she could do at the given moment about it, she had just plastered a smile onto her face and just say out to her "Well, thank you for hearing me out today, and... just sorry I had tried to kill myself.." she had said with a little bit of thankfulness, however towards the end she had felt disappointed in herself, however eventually they had made their way back into the main settlement, where Kairi and Hestia had reported that the boss wasn't alive, afterwards they had received rewards. Kairi had looked down, despite her making outstanding progress... she felt a little sad.

@Hestia

After reporting the boss' defeat i then continue to lead you towards the town teleporter to get us back to the fourth floor for whatever is going to come soon after this event. Wondering slightly in the back of my mind how your profession is going as i haven't seen a shop being built as of yet. I lead us through the town as the rain slowly start letting up, but not ever fully stopping as we walk through the town, and as we get close to the teleporter Kuro quickly runs towards it and lays on it in wait for us as eventually with myself still holding your hand i lead us onto the teleporter and say. Teleport, Snowfrost. I say knowing that is the destination, but also knowing the freezing cold against wet skin and clothing will be a absolutely horrible experience. With the words said the light blue light surrounds the both of us and our familiars as we get teleported back to the home floor that i have my shop on.

After reporting the boss' defeat, Hestia still drasping onto her hand had lead her towards the floor teleporter. Karona following up behind had smelled things as if they were somewhat normal, he could till smell sadness within Kairi however it wasn't a huge amount, very little even. After a moment, she had lead her to the floor teleporter and then shouted out the words to teleport, however they didn't think of the whole being wet part getting into a cold environment. As they had arrived on the floor Kairi was hit with the worse feeling she ever felt, Kairi had quickly opened her inventory and switched her clothing into something much more warmer and dry. There was still water on her skin, however there wasn't much she could really do about that at the given moment, she would just have to grit her teeth and bear with it for now, at least till they make it to home, then she could be able to dry off, take a shower, and just relax normally.

@Hestia

I feel the cold on my skin as i immediately react by letting go of your hand from the shock. {Censored] That is cold! I say in surprise as i quickly equip an outfit that is more suited for the weather entirely as if i didn't have survival as a skill. Wanting to cover as much skin as possible to keep the cold from being absolutely terrible. After that i then gives you a quick hug. I'll be heading home now Ashley if you want you can come along with me, but i can understand if you wish to have some alone time right about now. I say in a gentle tone of voice not wishing to force you all the way back to the shop encase you are not comfortable with such a decision as i then make my way back towards my shop with my familiar following after me as i keep my hands in the pockets of the nice little jacket feeling much better.