[PP - F6] Back to the Assault << Deforestation >>

Kairi had just been lost in thought as she was being guided through the floor, she was unaware of where they were heading, however she could always just look at her map just in case if they ever get lost. She had mainly just been thinking about the harsh reality she had to face when it came to this world... the people in it... and the monsters here, she had looked down to Karona which had played around with Kuro it had seemed and just thought... this familiar used to be one of those kinds of monsters. But she had plastered a faint smile at the realization he isn't one of those anymore, and that there was more than just bad people who wanted Kairi for her breasts. Karona had scuttled behind Kairi, however it too had been trying to process what it should do when its master had been clearly upset like this, it just didn't know, it had shifted its body still managing to scuttle behind Kairi and looked towards Kuro nodding its shell.

@Hestia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walk with you towards the ruins that i know is around here somewhere as eventually the stone structures start to come within view. I grin seeing the sight as we both arrive at it as i let go of your hand. Come on lets look around these ruins maybe we can find something interesting? Maybe even a way inside the ruins of this town. I suggest with a kind smile as i start looking around the ruins of the town that had no form of a gate. Leaving just collapsed buildings made of stone seemingly. All of them seeming like it was once a sprawling town for some person or group that i can only guess was a town of the former snake people that use to live on this floor before some war with the Amazons had happened. My familiar going through the buildings curiously sniffing at ever to see if anybody, or anything have passed through the area relatively soon.

Eventually she had felt Hestia let go of her hand, looking up she had seen some form of ruin like structures, looking over to Hestia she had asked to look around the ruins maybe trying to find something interesting, Kairi very faintly and with a somewhat neutral upset tone said to her "I don't mind any other way, whatever is fine with me..." she looked at the ruins, in other cases she would be excited to explore, and she still is however the torment in her mind just prevents this from being remotely enjoyable. Karona had scuttled in front of Kairi sniffing in front of them, he had smelt something he hadn't smelt before... it smelled to him more... Ancient as if there was only dust in the distance, Karona had turned its body a whole 180 degrees as it shifted its body upwards to Kairi nudging her about it. Kairi had looked down and wondered what had been up, it was a little unfortunate that it couldn't speak of communicate in any other way.

@Hestia

I look around the ruins walking around as i look around the outside of the town still wearing my armor and holding my sword and shield ready to defend myself if need be. My familiar still checking the houses smelling something reptilian like, and very old from what his nose is telling him. I take a right down one of the side streets of the ancient ruins investigating the area still as i turn around rather quickly having sworn i heard a dragging sound, but when i look i spot absolutely nothing to confirm such a sound. I shake my head ignroing that as i turn back around and continues looking deeper into the town getting the weird feeling as if i am being watched by something, or someone as the nerves and tense i feel slowly build up more and more. My familiar by this point a good distance away investigating houses to try and find where the source of these smells is coming from.

Kairi had looked forward, through the ruins, and she had heard some sort of sound, Kairi's familiar Karona that had been scuttling behind her had stopped and just tilted its chest a little confused. However looking over to Hestia she had seen she had wanted to move forward, Kairi had moved forward and grabbed her arm and said to her "What do you think you are doing? We had heard some sort of noise why the hell keep exploring as if it was nothing?" with a tone that had sounded like she had been trying to scold her, she didn't see the point of hearing something you cant identify and still think its okay to keep exploring, it seems like you are asking for trouble. Kairi had just said out to her "Let's just go, I am not looking for any form of trouble here." Kairi had let go of her arm and just turned around and walked in the opposite direction, she didn't want to be a part of this especially since we couldn't identify a noise.

@Hestia

I feel you grab my hand as i look back to you with a confused look. It's just a floor six mob Ashley it isn't anything to worry about. I can beat anything that can come from here with ease. Do you forget that i am level forty almost which means nothing on this floor could actually kill me. I tell you rather plainly as i hold your hand to prevent you from leaving as i look at you still ignoring the sound of what sounds like rough sand moving along the stone floors of the ruins. What is wrong Ashley? Clearly you're not doing okay if you're being like this. You know that we can fight off anything this ruin could hold for us. We're both really strong players in our own rights for what our builds are. So tell me what is up Ashley i know this is not you being slightly upset at something. thsi is clearly something big for you. I say to you in a serious tone not letting you leave till i hear a answer. My familiar getting on the defensive from the sounds as he notices that flickers of yellow eyes start appearing and disappearing.

Kairi had looked to her when she had said that it was just the sixth floor, and there wasn't anything to worry about. Kairi had looked genuinely upset and said "Yeah and what if whats here are far beyond our level, there could be a player killer in there for all we know or death traps around literally every corner." she had turned around to walk in the other direction however she had felt Hestia grab onto her arm and demanded to know what is wrong, Kairi had looked over to see yellow eyes appearing and disappearing, Karona smelling trouble he had nudged Kairi on her leg. Kairi had looked to Hestia with a angered look and said "It not like you actually care! Let go of me!" she had yelled out moving her arm out from from her grip she doubts her ability to fight numerous enemies at once or heck even worse, her ability to actually fight against a player killer if one is actually is inside the building, at this point she was just conflicted on what to do she had placed her hands on her ears and pushed herself against the wall as she fell to a sitting position closing her eyes just trying to believe that nothing is here, that she isnt in the situation shes in.

@Hestia

That is a threat we faced when going to Byakko. We could've been killed by player killers, and hunted by traps the Amazons left for other monsters. This situation is no different Ashley just tell me what is wrong. I ask of you feeling a mix of worry and annoyance welling up in me. Just wanting to know why you are being so different then usual. However, at hearing you scream the next lines it feels like a spear just went through my heart. I..you..don't think i care. I say softly as i go to speak, but gets interrupted as a loud hiss is heard as i quickly get out my shield and slams the creature hard into the ground seeing a snake person of all things. Not now a moment is happening! I scream in frustration unknowingly activating howl when i scream that out for all to hear as two more snake men appear as i glare at them also. What you want some to! Come at me! I scream at the creatures as i hold tight onto my blades as i back away from you and at the same time the creatures that are slithering towards me. A seeming Naga like in appearance not snake men fully. Kuro roars loudly ready to fight alongside me feeling my rage, and slight anguish at hearing the words that i don't care about you even though you are my friend. A really close friend at that saying those words makes my body just feel numb as i glare at the enemies just seeing stress targets to kill.

#95354  MD:3+1=4

#95355 MD:2+1=3

#95356 MD:6+1=7  114-104=10 DMG   THRNS: 28 DMG   Regen activates(+10 Hp beginning of turn)

[H: 3 l 3 l 3]  Hestia: 780/790   ENG: 76/76

naga:  380/380 DGM: 114

Naga: 380/380 DGM: 114

Naga: 352/380 DGM: 114

Kairi had felt the pain that Hestia could or had felt when she had said such a thing, this had triggered her to just become broken upon the reality and doesn't know what to do. Kairi had placed her hands on her ears and closed her eyes as she fell to the ground pretending that nothing happening, however nothing she could do could bring her back to a zen state, she had just began to cry out loudly. Karona shifting its body to Kairi it had felt bad, Karona had began to whimper for her being upset, however he had still smelt danger, Karona had shifted its body to the enemy and had began to move forward with great speed, jumping onto and off of Kuro into the air and biting one of the lizard naga's in the head and doing a flip to slam it against the floor. Then it had began to put pressure on the head as its mouth had closed tighter and tighter until it had perished giving him quite the meal today at least.

@Hestia

I watch as the mobs slither on over to me as i just grip my sword and charges at them not caring how numb i feel. Not caring if i live or die. Just knowing i need to vent badly and what better way then killing something. I dash forward and tries to slash into them all as they all dodge out of the way and then follows up by revealing spears and slamming them into my armor and slamming me into the ground. I just glare at the enemy as i slam the spears off of me with my shield not noticing my health tick down more, or even the naga that tried sneaking up on me from behind that got eaten by the mimic familiar. The distant sounds of thunering clouds being heard as i glare at the creatures. Well come on give me a fight! Give me a challenge right now! I will show you why i am the tank of the Holy Dragon Alliance i never back down. I roar loudly just venting out all the anger and just pure frustration that my heart feels. Pushing it onto a source that makes no sense to do so. Not facing the source that is crying just a few feet away from me. Not facing the source that is crying and just needs a hug.

#95357  BD:4+1=5  MD:10   114-104=10 DMG

#95358  BD:7+1=8   MD:10  114-104=10 DMG    Farrant DMG: 9 DMG

#95359  BD:2+1=3  MD:10  114-104=10 DMG   -5 ENG

[H: 3 l 4 l 3]  Hestia: 760/790   ENG: 61/76

naga:  380/380 DGM: 114

Naga: 371/380 DGM: 114

Naga: 352/380 DGM: 114

Kairi had just shook her head violently trying to ignore everything that had been happened, however after a moment she had opened her eyes slightly looking over to see that her Familiar had eaten a Naga alive, and that Hestia and Kuro had been trying to fight against three of them, she was unaware of what she had said, however her hands had fell from her ears to the ground as she had sniffled and didn't know what to do, Kairi had simply stood up with a lack of emotion and reached for her sword on her back as she had taken it out from her back as she held it up then she had moved forward and slashed one of the Naga's with a extremely powerful angular slash, Kairi had continued to look down after she had landed the hit, she didn't want to see Hestia and she thought Hestia wouldnt want to see her face.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 95362  - BD: 7+2=9 [Hit - "Galaxy Destroyer" - Damage: 11*13=143]
[H: 1/0/0] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 27/40
[H: 3/4/3] Hestia - HP: 760/790 - EN: 61/76
Naga #1 - HP: 236/380 - DMG: 114
Naga #2 - HP: 371/380 - DMG: 114
Naga #3 - HP: 352/380 - DMG: 114

I look over at the Nagas still glaring at them angrily as i charge up my sword art barely recognizing that one is about dead as i quickly charge at them and cuts into only one of them once more,but this time leaving a bleed and paralyze affect as i once again get stabbed into my shoulder twice by spears as i quickly slap them out of the way while glaring at them. Back off! I say in a shout and then spots you. A...Ashley. I say softly in surprise as i calm down right away as i sniffle softly feeling tears threatening to spill as i whisper out. Do...do you really think i don't care? I ask softly in the middle of combat wanting to here the answer so badly. Wanting to know if i somehow messed up in our friendship to give such an idea towards you.

#95368 BD:10  MD:4+1=5  15 DMG (Bleed/paralyze)

#95369  BD:1 MD:9  10 DMG

#95370  BD:2+1=3  MD:6+1=7 10 DMG  THRNS: 28 DMG  -5 ENG total

[H: 1/0/0] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 27/40
[H: 5/4/3] Hestia - HP: 750/790 - EN: 56/76
Naga #1 - HP: 221/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed/paralyze)
Naga #3 - HP: 324/380 - DMG: 114

Kairi after the slash she had looked down as she she straightened herself from her stance, however she had thought that she wouldn't want to see her, however Hestia's words had made her breathe out a little bit as tears had feel from her eyes, she had knew that what she had said was a little rude of her to accuse of her, and she doesn't know what to say, she didn't want to say anything in fears that she might make the situation worse. Kairi had just prepared her sword once more and she had just said out in a quiet yet broken tone "I-I just don't know what I am..." then she had slashed the first naga once more at a angle as the sword art activates and dealt a load of damage towards the Naga, however as she had fought she had began to cry again, trying to fight back trying balling out, she had just stayed strong as she now was in combat.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 95372  - BD: 4+2=6 [Hit - "Galaxy Destroyer" - Damage: 11*13=143]
[H: 2/0/0] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 15/40
[H: 5/4/3] Hestia - HP: 750/790 - EN: 56/76
Naga #1 - HP: 78/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed/paralyze)
Naga #3 - HP: 324/380 - DMG: 114

I look towards the enemies as i see you attack one of them reducing down to barely anything as i quickly try to follow up but miss the monster entirely as i try to slice through the rest as i manage to do so at the cast of being stabbed twice as i grit my teeth as my health drops slightly but then the two mobs get paralyzed being totally locked up and the wounds stay. The paralyze, and bleed icons appearing over the heads of the two enemies. I grin at that, but then looks towards you. You are Ashley a lovely and kind girl who is a important friend to me. I say in a gentle and caring tone of voice as i bite my lip wanting to hug you, but combat is happening and i am forced to be strong. To shed the kindness i wish to show, the care i have for you as a individual away to be the strong unmoving tank that protects every player.

#95381  BD:1  MD:7+1=8 (paralyze) 10

#95382  BD:8  MD:8   Farrant: 9 DMG (bleed/paralyze)    Monster: 10 dMG  THRNS: 28

#95383  BD:10  MD:10   Farrant: 15 DMG (bleed/paralyze) MD:10  Monster: 10 DMG     -5 ENG

[H: 2/0/0] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 15/40
[H: 5/5/5] Hestia - HP: 740/790 - EN: 51/76
Naga #1 - HP: 54/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed) 1/2
Naga #2 - HP: 334/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed/paralyze 0/2
Naga #3 - HP: 309/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed paralyze) 0/2

Kairi had breathed heavily when she had said she was Ashley, a loving and kind girl who was important to her, she just couldn't understand... she couldn't understand why if she was so important to why she had broken up with her. Simply put she just couldn't understand more about how people felt and how the world worked she had just moved targets to deal more overall damage from Naga to Naga and she had set her targets to another Naga, she had moved forward and stuck the third one with a powerful angular strike. However after the attack her energy was completely almost empty, barely being able to hold up her sword due to her emotions she had taken a few steps back saying out "I-I need energy..." she had repeated it a few times however eventually she had stopped speaking that way.

-----
ID: 95385  - BD: 5+2=7 [Hit - "Galaxy Destroyer" - Damage: 11*13=143]
[H: 2/0/1] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 3/40
[H: 5/4/3] Hestia - HP: 750/790 - EN: 56/76
Naga #1 - HP: 54/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed) 1/2
Naga #2 - HP: 334/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed/paralyze 0/2
Naga #3 - HP: 166/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed paralyze) 0/2

I smile seeing you deal amazing damage per usual as i look towards the two paralyzed nagas, and the one that is left not paralyzed as i look down at my sword and grips it tightly knowing eventually i will just be bunkering down and taking all of the hits that come to me. However, for now i must do my job as i look back to you with a smile as the storm starts to reach the ruins. Ashley gather the energy you need i will still be here completely fine. I say with a smile as my sword then ignites in blood red energy as i charge forward then spins quickly being a blur of black and red as i go to strike the three enemies. I sigh softly as i only strike one keeping the total of them paralyzed, but the other two starts moving and glares at me as i glare at them back preparing for a fight with two powerful mobs. Just smiling despite myself. 'Kairi will make it back i know she will. She will come back and finish these enemies off with her ridiculously powerful attacks.' I think to myself confident in that.

#95386  BD:8 (bleed/paralyze)   MD:7 Enemy: 10 DMG    THRNS: 28 DMG  Farrant: 9 DMG

#95387  BD:4+1=5  MD:(paralyzed)

#95388 BD:1  MD:(paralyze)  CD:7  -3 ENG total.

Naga #1 - HP: 17/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed/paralyze) 0/2
Naga #2 - HP: 310/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed) 1/2
Naga #3 - HP: 142/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed) 1/2

Kairi had simply nodded her head and she had turned away to get away from combat, she could hear one of the Naga's becoming upset that she had successfully gotten away, however she had looked back and saw her at a distance, however after she had managed to get out at a safe spot Kairi had dropped her sword onto the ground and fell to the ground once more and began to cry into her hands. She was mainly just upset about how she had acted to Hestia, she was upset that the world would be this way for her, she had just wanted her thoughts to calm down, she had just wanted for her to be okay again, however she wasn't. Karona had scuttled back to her side and laid down next to her, trying to give her some emotional support, in which Kairi had placed her arms around Karona as she had cried into her shoulder looking towards Hestia.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 95385  - LD: 17
Naga #1 - HP: 17/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed/paralyze) 0/2
Naga #2 - HP: 310/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed) 1/2
Naga #3 - HP: 142/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed) 1/2

I look over towards the enemies as they remain hissing as one lets out a louder hiss then the rest as it shatters into nothing breaking away and leaving the last two remaining Nagas who have their spears primed for piercing my form, or at least trying to do so. I prepare myself as my sword once more gets a flare of red energy signalling the start of my sword art as i bend my knees and takes a deep calming breathe preparing myself once more as i nod to myself. I'll get out of this place, and it should be easy all i have to do is get one of them with bleed and paralyze. It hasn't failed me yet. I say softly to myself as i then runs at them and quickly spins around again doing what the sword art requires. I quickly dash forward and then spins around to do it, but utterly fails as the two enemies dodge my attacks as i pass by them, and then quickly gets sent to the ground by two spears slamming me into it. i growl softly at this happening once more as i quickly get back to my feet.

#95392  BD:1  MD:5+1=6  10 DMG   THRNS: 28 DMG

95393 BD:4+1=5  MD:10  10 DMG

#95394  LD:14  CD: 9     Loot:1140 COL,2 T1 Mats, 1 T1 rare Armor.

H: 5/4/3] Hestia - HP: 740/790 - EN: 55/76
Naga #1 - HP: 0/380 - DMG: 114  (need to roll)
Naga #2 - HP: 258/380 - DMG: 114
Naga #3 - HP: 118/380 - DMG: 114

Kairi had taken a deep breath as she had been trying to calm down from her mind, however no matter how hard she had tried, no matter how much she had just took deep breaths, she had continued to cry, however not loudly, rather faintly. Karona had let out a upset grunt trying to comfort her, Kairi had patted his head and said to him "Don't worry about me too much Karona.. I'll be fine... hopefully at least." she had looked over to Hestia and took a deep breath, she had knew that she had hurt her at least a little bit with her words... Kairi had felt really bad, she knew she should had just thought things more clearly instead of just jumping towards conclusions. Kairi had looked towards her blade and only grinned, this cute act was nothing more than ignorance, her revealing cute clothing was nothing more than her following false dreams, she had felt bad and down about herself, she truly was lost in her own emotions.

@Hestia

-----

EN: 1/3

Once more i turn back towards my enemies as my blade gets ignited in energy as i take calming breathes as i look upon them. 'Well here goes nothing i suppose.' I think to myself again as i start the beginning motion of the sword art as my blade gets covered in blood red energy just sparking ever so slightly with the potential to paralyze these enemies. 'May my aim be true with this attack, and hopefully my RNG chances really good.' I think hopefully to myself looking upon the enemies who hiss and glare at me with their red yellow eyes and red crystals above their heads. I can see one in the yellow, and the other holding on fairly well to its rather decent sized health pool. I bend my knees and charges forward letting the sword art guide itself through the systems not trying to guide the strike myself. Just trusting in the attack to hit. I feel myself spin and cut into the enemies deeply as i land on the other side of them once more as i look at them with a grin seeing them get hit as my shield then shines with yellow as the two snakes start to get turned into stone. However, even then one manages to get one last hit and slams into my chest with the point of its spear making me stumble backwards. I do smile though seeing the health drop more, and added paralyze and bleed effect happening.

Loot:1140 COL,2 T1 Mats, 1 T1 rare Armor.
#95397  BD:9 12 DMG  MD:4+1=5

#95398  BD:10 15 DMG  MD:5+1=6  10 DMG   THRNS:28  CD:9  -3 ENG total

H: 5/4/3] Hestia - HP: 740/790 - EN: 49/76
Naga #1 - HP: 0/380 - DMG: 114  (need to roll)
Naga #2 - HP: 246/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed 0/2, Paralyze)
Naga #3 - HP: 75/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed 0/2, Paralyze)