[PP - F6] Back to the Assault << Deforestation >>

Kairi had reached out for her blade, moving off from her familiar, she had reached to grab the blade. However after she had moved off from Karona, his chest had opened and his tongue had shot out and licked Kairi. Kairi was only a little grossed out with the giant tongue licking her, however it was her familiar so she couldn't stay too too mad at him. "Karona can you not right now? Not in the best of moods." Karona's happy nature had fell a little bit and turned to a whimper as its head had closed, it had cared for its owner, however it was upset that it couldn't help her at all. Kairi had grabbed her blade from the ground and took a good look at it, she had only shook her head at the design of the sword, she was rather stupid for designing it this way, however she knew she was just following what she had liked, she was just extremely positive, glowing, and bubbily, however... now, she would prefer it in another way knowing the harsh reality.

@Hestia

-----

EN: 2/3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look towards the enemies as i hold my blade as i glance over able to still see you in the distance as i start feeling the rain start to pour starting off in small droplets, but quickly starts to form into a heavy downpour as i quickly charge at the enemy spinning around like a blender like my sword art needs. I look towards the two Nagas that are still turned into stone as i cut into them, and once more my shield glows again as one Naga remains turned into stone while the other starts turning back to normal. Turning back to normal and hissing angrily at me as i look at the Naga with a grin on my face seeing that it is alone, and is going to be killed by Ashley. I just relax my stance and raise my shield in preparation for the attack of the last remaining Naga, or what is going to be the last fairly soon do to Bleed.

#95398 BD:5+1=6 9 DMG  MD:(paralyzed)

#95399 BD:8  MD:(paralyzed) 9 DMG  -5 ENG

H: /6/5] Hestia - HP: 740/790 - EN: 44/76
Naga #1 - HP: 0/380 - DMG: 114  (need to roll)
Naga #2 - HP: 213/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed 1/2)
Naga #3 - HP: 42/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed 0/2, Paralyze)

After a moment, she had looked to see that it had began to rain onto them as the battle had waged, was this what she had deserved? To be upset and to be rained on like this? She had some thoughts that she had kind of deserved it, however she had sighed as her Energy had completely refilled, she knew that Hestia could eventually kill the mobs all on her loansome, however she expects her to come back and help her. She had taken a moment to look at her sword once more and sighed at the design, the story it has, the time where she had thought the world needed someone to be super cute. Kairi had looked over to the Naga's as they had gotten hit by Hestia and saw that she had done a impressive amount of damage to them. However Kairi had began to walk towards Hestia and walking back into battle, however she had still looked rather upset, however she was ready to not show any mercy to the Naga's.

@Hestia

-----
EN: 3/3
[H: 0/0] 
Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 40/40
[H: 6/5] Hestia - HP: 740/790 - EN: 44/76
Naga #1 - HP: 0/380 - DMG: 114  (need to roll)
Naga #2 - HP: 213/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed 1/2)
Naga #3 - HP: 42/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed 0/2, Paralyze)

I hear steps slowly coming back as i turn my head looking through the rain and sees you making it back as i smile. taking note of the upset look but that is something to worry about later. Welcome back Ashley come on you focus on the first one with lots of health. I say with a nod of my head as i turn back to the opponents as my hair is dripping wet along with my armor.  The ruins lighting up do to lightning striking one of the olden buildings scorching the stone it was made of. The thunder echoing throughout the ruins as i then let my sword glow with energy once more as i charge at the enemy spinning as fast as i can as i cut into one of them with a grin, but misses the other sadly. The only bonus is the one that didn't get hurt was the one fated to die.

#95408 BD:6 MD:1  9 DMG

#95409 BD:2+1=3 MD:(paralyzed)  -5 ENG

[H: 0/0] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 40/40
[H: 7/5] Hestia - HP: 740/790 - EN: 39/76
Naga #1 - HP: 0/380 - DMG: 114  (need to roll)
Naga #2 - HP: 180/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed 2/2)
Naga #3 - HP: 18/380 - DMG: 114 (bleed 1/2, Paralyze)

Kairi had heard her welcome back, however Kairi did not respond, she had stood in the rain as her thoughts had just endlessly wouldn't calm down she had looked up to the Naga's and moved forward with a AoE in mind, striking it with 6 powerful angular strikes, 3 divided upon each of them, one had fell over and its life had ended however the other fell to HP enough where it would die to bleed. Kairi had taken a step back and positioned her sword a different way, she never would had thought she would inflict pain to Hestia in that sort of way... she had didn't want this sort of fate, she just wanted it to stop she had raised her sword pointed against her "I... hate this reality..." she had said, and after a second, Kairi's eyes had widen as she did it, she had stabbed through her body, Kairi had fell to her knees and she had looked down with tears flowing through her eyes.

@Hestia

-----
ID: 95410 - BD: 8+2=10
ID: 95411 - BD: 8+2=10
ID: 95414 - LD: 6 - CD: 11 [Loot: 1520 Col, 1 T1 Mat]
Sword Art Used: Calamity Disaster [Damage: 11*12=132]
[H: 1] 
Kairi - HP: 389/400 - EN: 16/40
[H: 7] Hestia - HP: 740/790 - EN: 39/76
Naga #1 - HP: 0/380 - DMG: 114
Naga #2 - HP: 48/380 - DMG: 114  (bleed 2/2)
Naga #3 - HP: 0/380 - DMG: 114
Loot: 2660 Col, 3 T1 Mats, 1 T1 Unidentified Rare Armor

I whistle in surprise at the damage as both monsters lose lots of health as i watch at the display of pure strength against these enemies as i quickly move in soon after as i activate Bear Knock on the last surviving one as i stab and cut into it as it loses its health more as i feel a spear push me back slightly from the impact of it, but at the cost of the spear shattering into nothing. Leaving the Naga with just its fangs to attack us now as i look at it grinning. Seeing it just barely survive through the attack against itself. However, i then hear what sounds like a whisper do to the downpour. "I hate this reality."  Hearing those words i turn to see Ashley as my eyes widen. A-Ash-Ashley. I say with a stutter as my eyes widen as i don't catch myself as i fall onto the ground as i look up at you with the sword through your body. Ashley! Ashley! I say in a panic feeling fear, confusion, worry, and anger bubbling up in me. 'Why would she try to kill herself! is she some {Censored} IDIOT!' I think as i feel a multitude of emotions at seeing a close friend in my eyes just try to kill herself. I then pause seeing the tears as you fall to your knees as i then look at the naga as i get up and glare at it. I don't have time for you Snake boy. Time to be put down. I say with a glare of pure hatred as i hold my sword not going to allow this Naga to stop me from comforting my friend for long.

#95416  BD:6  MD:7  CD:8   12 DMG   THRNS: 28 DMG  Enemy DMG: 10 DMG   -1 ENG

[H: 1] Kairi - HP: 400/400 - EN: 16/40
[H: 7] Hestia - HP: 740/790 - EN: 38/76
Naga #2 - HP: 8/380 - DMG: 114

Kairi had blinked slowly, this was the fate she had decided for herself? Or maybe it was an attempt to get this all to stop, for her thoughts to finally calm down... and if that was the goal, she had succeeded. However her hands were still on the handle of the blade, her arms shaking, trembling even... however she had just tried to push farther, and she did, she had pushed the blade further into her body letting out a exhale of air, letting out a cry, however she had done this to herself. Looking at her HP bar she had seen her HP had been dropping slowly, very slowly as the sword stayed within her body, Kairi had closed her eyes again and just thought... was the the end that she had wanted? Was this the only way for her thoughts to just finally stop? To finally do something and change something about herself? More tears had flowed down her cheeks however, as they feel she had the thought that even if she died here... she would eventually be forgotten, much like the tears shes shedding in the rain.

@Hestia

-----
[H: 1] Kairi - HP: 378/400 - EN: 16/40
[H: 7] Hestia - HP: 740/790 - EN: 38/76
Naga #2 - HP: 8/380 - DMG: 114

I look towards the Naga as i hear you cry out once more as your HP drops again as i glare at the enemy as i move faster then ever before as i start cleaving into the naga cutting clean through it like butter over and over again going beyond just he sword art amount. GET OUT Of MY WAY! I scream at the Naga pumping in all the anguish and anger i feel about seeing you do this. Then the Naga just shatters into crystals as i then turn to you with a look as i grab the handle with a firm and hard grip as i look down at you. Enough of this no killing yourself! I say as i try to force the blade out of you with a single powerful yank putting all of my strength, and weight of my armor into the yank. Don't you dare give up on me Ashely! You're like my younger sister within this game don't you dare die! i won't allow it! I scream out as i try to pull the blade out..

#95417  BD:6  MD:3  CD:7 12 DMG

#95418  LD:3 CD:10 (nothing)   1140 COL

[H: 1] Kairi - HP: 378/400 - EN: 16/40
[H: 7] Hestia - HP: 750/790 - EN: 37/76
Naga #2 - HP: 0/380 - DMG: 114
Loot: 3800 Col, 3 T1 Mats, 1 T1 Unidentified Rare Armor

Kairi had continued to try to push it deeper and deeper till she had faded, however after a moment, Hestia had grabbed onto the handle of the blade, and began to yell at her, saying to not do this, and to not dare about giving up on her, Kairi had felt conflicted, she had no idea how to react... what to say, or anything. However, the thoughts came flooding back in and things had began to fade to black, Kairi had let go of the handle and let Hestia yank the sword away from her chest however she had began to fall backwards, things had felt slow now, everything had gotten darker and blurry, Kairi had closed her eyes and just thought... was this all worth it? Before long she had landed on the ground and fainted, Karona smelling that she had fallen and had no emotion had scuttled in front of Hestia with its sharpened teeth showing walking towards her slowly, letting out a angered yet defensive tone, however it acted as though it demanded a explanation.

@Hestia

I look towards the familiar with a glare as i point my sword at it. back off right now i am trying to help her alright! i say in a agitated tone as i smack my hands together as they get covered in green energy as i put them against the wound in your chest. My familiar Kuro moving close to me to defend me and my actions of healing you. 'Come on heal! heal! Don't die on me! Please don't die!' I think over and over as i keep using first aid trying to close the wound, and then heal back those points of health lost. Tears falling from my face, but they are indistinguishable from the rain drops that drip from my body. 'Please let these two ranks be used to save her. Please Cardinal. Don't let her die if that is what she is heading towards.' I think in panic and worry as i put in all of my remaining energy into this healing not wanting you to die at all. Wanting a friend that i have made that is close to stay alive, and with me. Not wanting a person that i view as familiar just disappear because of something related to me.

Karona had smelled intent to attack coming from her, which Karona had not liked in the slightest, as he moved forward and opened his mouth, he had smelt something as Hestia had pressed her hand against the wound, he had smelt... fear, sorrow. Karona had slowly closed his mouth and took a few steps back away from her as he could smell no harm being done to his master. As Hestia had pressed her hands against her chest where the wound was and touched it with First Aid, the wound had closed and her HP values had began to rise and not fall, however Kairi was still fainted as if she was... sleeping? Karona had scuttled to Kairi and positioned its body downwards and began to sniff, there was no emotion... nothing, in which he could only identify it as one thing.. resting. Karona had positioned itself to face Hestia and let out grunts one at a time "Ruuugh..." "Eeeesst." trying to make grunts that sounded like the state she was in.

I breathe a sigh of relief as i stop healing you and then sits down and relaxes as i lay on my back completely out of energy also as i hear your grunts as i can only assume they are about me sense the middle part of my username was said. I just smile as i don't do anything just looking up towards the rain as it covers us as i then realize being in the rain isn't that much fun. With that thought i force myself up, and picks you up as i start carrying you in my arms as i look around trying to find some house with a form of roofing to keep us safe from the rain. I walk around the ruins once more until i spot one home with a roof that is slightly caved in, but has enough to keep us safe as i quickly enter that home and then steps under the roof and sets you down gently against he wall as i sit beside you. My familiar having followed me and lays beside me nuzzling me gently to show he is here for me.

Karona had appeared with confusion when she had smelled relief coming from Hestia, however he could only assume that his master is safe, which was enough to be relieved he had supposed. After a moment, he had smelled his master moving away in which he could only assume Hestia had tried to get her out of the rain so instead he had followed behind Hestia's scent. After a moment sitting Kairi down against a wall he had then entered disguise mode and sat down next to Kairi. After an hour or two Kairi had began to slightly move, she had awoken with a big headache, in which she had moved her hand to her head as she had let out a pained grunt, but before long she had began to open her eyes, things had still looked a little blurry, however after blinking a few times she could see clearly, at least make sense of things that were around... however she wasn't in a place where she had been before, she didn't feel the sword on her back or in her chest, and certainly there was no combat happening at the given moment. Kairi had looked over to see Hestia's legs, however she had frowned and tears had begun to form onto her eyes. "I-I... I'm sorry..."

@Hestia

I wait under the roof that is our shelter staring out into the rain with a saddened look at everything that had just happened as i gaze over at my familiar who whines softly and sadly as i just nod my head in understanding as i look out. My hand just petting Kuro on the top of his head in a affectionate manner, but without much thought behind it. I look towards the rain as it fills the ruins with water as i flows down the streets as i watch it through a window as it appears their is some kind of drainage system even in this city. 'Why must it be raining now of all times...why did she try to kill herself? Their isn't even a reason to do so. Was it something i did that caused her to be like this? She seemed completely differnt today to. Entirely different from how she was just a few days ago which has me worried.' I think to myself as i sniffle softly in the safety of my shelter. I then see you move and groan as i then hear you're sorry. I just quickly hug you tightly to me. You idiot. Don't do that do you know how much you made me worried. I say softly as i move you close to me. Don't say sorry lets talk about why you're like this Ashley. Please just let me know i want to help.

Kairi had said that she was sorry, however Hestia had pulled her into a hug, holding her tightly. She had proceeded to call her an idiot and asked if she knew how much she had worried her, Kairi had looked down as tears began to flow down her face. She had just felt ashamed of herself, then she had moved Kairi close to her, then had said dont say sorry, and then just to talk to why she was like this, and she had just wanted to help. Kairi had looked down and just had began to say "I just... I just know that a lot of people don't like me. It's because of my cute nature that some see me as a annoyance, and there is just a lot of people only interested in me because of two things, and..." she had just let out before placing her head into her chest with her hands covering her eyes "I just want it to stop! I want to be overly cute if I want to! I want to have a lack of attention on me! I just can't take any of this anymore!" she had cried out. Kairi had breathed heavily and broken as she was just upset, she had shook her head and then said "W-Wheres my sword Ember...?"

@Hestia

I listen as i look into your eyes just hearing your words, and able to understand where people can get such an idea. Knowing that some are off put by the cutesy nature do to them seeing it as a annoyance and naivety. That such a thing is stupid since they are trapped with a world where people can die at a drop of a hat, and to have such thoughts could make you a liability to some. I just hug you close as you say that you just wish to be you without any problems as i hold you close. However, at hearing you want your weapon i shake my head. No not happening Ashley you are not getting your blade back at all. I want you to live not go on a suicide binge again. Now come on lets talk more. Release all those emotions please don't keep them all locked up inside. I don't want to have to keep you locked up in my house with your weapon taken away from the fact of you being suicidal. I tell you.

Kairi had felt Hestia shake her head denying that she wouldn't be getting her blade back at all, not wanting her to go on a suicide binge again, Kairi had just moved her hands around Hestia and hugged her as she had finished talking, Kairi had just didn't know what else to say that wouldn't be any more awkward than it needs to be, Kairi had looked down for a moment and just said "And just when I had claimed that you didn't care... I had just felt the pain that you must had felt, and I had just felt like you wouldn't forgive me, and just... that you wouldn't..." she had taken a deep breath, before shaking her head again hiding away her true feelings "I just don't want to show myself anymore, majority of people just see me as a annoyance, or someone they would like to have some favors with. And now I have just made people upset, I just don't think I am just anyone or anything anymore... just some sort of... play toy." she had explained.

@Hestia

Ashley you are forgiven always from me. I will always forgive you. I say in a gentle tone of voice as i continue to hold you close to me. Also not everyone sees you as a toy to be used and disposed of when they grow bored. Just look at our guild, and the majority of players who have good will they see you as the person you are Ashley. You just need to spend time with more people within the guild and you will quickly see that their are those who see you for you. That their are people who look for the inner characteristics right away rather then the physical ones. I say in a caring tone as i gently rub your right arm as i glance over to Kuro who is keeping the sword safe and away from you to make sure you can't harm yourself with it at all. I just nod at him discreetly for doing so knowing that is a important part to this to stop such bad behavior.

Kairi had just let out her tears when she had said that she would always forgive her, however she is worried how she would feel if she had said some one of her true feelings, however shaking her head she had resisted trying to say her true feelings, she had said that not everyone sees her to be used and disposed when they had grew bored, and just went on at trying to make her feel better, Kairi had wiped her tears into her chest as she had looked down as she had gently rubbed her right arm, looking over to Kuro she had seen that her sword was being guarded by him. She had looked back to her chest and took a deep breath, "When I met with a man named Aereth, he had constantly bugged me about someone that had been following me and endlessly trying to get me to do what he wants. And... he had eventually appeared, and I just wanted him to go away... however Aereth wasn't left at a choice and had even done a extremely risky move to accept a challenge without my word... and just... theres just been so many people who would probably see me attractive or would want to talk to me because... you know..." she had said embarrassed and upset.

@Hestia

I nod my head yes to your unspoken question knowing of what the thing, or in this case, things you are talking about that people would only be interested in as i keep you in a one armed hug close to me. Look i know it may be a bit difficult Ashley to get use to this new world i guess you're in. The world of how people can truly act, and what their intentions truly are. However, even then you know you always have my back in trying to protect you, and even this Aereth person seems willing to protect you if need be. Even if his methods may be  to extreme for my tastes. I say knowing of the man and that he is a player killer. The reason he did go down that path being a mystery to me, or at the very least a mystery to my memory if i was told it. Not exactly remembering why he had gone down that path, but even then just continuing the cycle of killing is no good. It is better finding a way to imprison rather then murder. Well either way if people like that bug you. You'll just need to show them to back off or their will be consequences. That or getting strong enough to challenge one of those pervs and beating them could make the others learn to not mess with ya. I say listing some ideas of how to handle it, but having a feeling not one of these is a truly good idea to solve the issue in its entirety.